Sex and the Office Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny enjoyed her nipples and breasts being chewed and squashed, but the time had come for the next stage.

'Kneel!' she commanded.

She watched Jo sink to her knees as she squatted between the thighs.

'Stroke!'

Jo's hands caressed the solid upper inner thighs with the pads of her fingers, feeling the lightly hair-covered concave skin. Ginny's pubic hair spread down each inner thigh, the growth getting thicker at the edge of her red silk knickers. Jo was amazed at the quantity of copper-colored hair. Never having seen another vulva in the flesh since her college days, she was holding back her curiosity, wanting to savor every moment of discovery. Reliving the memory of Miss Roberts.

'Take them off!' was the instruction.

Joanne gasped, quite unprepared for the sight that was to meet her, as she lowered the waistband over the top of Ginny's thighs. A mass of copper hair covered the swollen pubic mound, growing down between the thighs and spreading across to her hips. Catching the sunlight through the window, it glowed as if it were flames of lust. From beneath the clitoral hood, thick and proud, emerged a small cock!

Well, it was a very large clitoris - the size of her index finger, though not as long. Amazing!

As an astonished wide-eyed Jo was taking in the unexpected vision before her, Ginny pushed her knickers over her thighs and knees, allowing them to drop to her ankles, to step out of them, opening her legs at the same time, displaying her sloppy fleshy vulva in all its majestic splendor, the large clitoris in full view.

Ginny knew the effect her clitoris had on unsuspecting eyes. One of astonishment. Of course, she herself was unaware of it's unusual size until her college days gave her the chance to compare with other young ladies. The result was always the same. Jaw-dropping disbelief! As a child she was something of a tom-boy. No dolls for her. Soldiers and guns! Football in the park with the other boys. She remembered that her mother had always told her she should have been a boy! Well, in a way, she was!

Jo's mouth was open. Unbelievable!

The generous labia draped from the hood, their chubby flesh framing the sides of the vulva's vestibule. Jo wet her middle finger, and gently touched the tip of the wonderful pale clitoris, pushing the hood back to reveal the full length of the sturdy, fat clitoris. Feeling the body lurch at the touch, she took it between her thumb and finger, to start masturbating it, watching it with avid curiosity. She could see the vagina beginning to contract and pulsate. The fingers of her other hand bunched together, sliding into the already gaping mouth of the drooling vagina, its cluster of fleshy petals open and inviting. So wet with the nectar of the Goddess. Jo began to finger fuck hard and deep, whist taking the large clit between her lips. Marveling at the unusual size of tie, she ran her tongue round the shaft of the clitoris, probing every little crevice beneath the hood, exploring the hidden flesh. Finally, she sucked on it. Fantastic! She gave it a blow-job! Gosh! It was thrilling!

Sharing in the thrill, Ginny was already breathing hard. Her muscles were clenching as her buttocks strained. She loved it. The combination of fingers deep inside her citadel of lust and the lips and tongue lashing at her clit, tasting her nectar, almost eating her vulva, were filling her with sensations of pure rapture and bliss. She adored this feeling. Heaven! Her thighs fluttered and shook. Her eyes were screwed tight, concentrating on the utter ecstasy swamping her whole body. Oh my God, yes! Ginny was a slave to the feelings invading her body - her every nerve tingling, her muscles quivering with delight. Time stood still. The invasion of her dark mystery was all engaging. The build-up of tension inside her was delicious. Her head was rolling from side to side, open mouthed.

When the fingers were withdrawn, they were replaced by soft lips, tongue and mouth, fingers now rubbing her clit. Then she felt fingers suddenly drive deep into her other private puckered entrance. Already lubricated by her copious spilled vaginal juices. The effect was immediate. With a loud gasp, her body lurched, her muscles exploded, triggering the orgasm. She cried out, 'Yes!' But a second orgasm jolted her loins, followed swiftly by a third. Another made her gasp. Oh my God! Her vagina was like a tap.

Jo was taken by surprise with a spurt of fluid on her mouth with the first orgasm. She opened her mouth wide to cover the pulsating dilated vagina. Then a second pulse with a spurt, and a third. It was almost as though the large clit was ejaculating, filing her mouth with sperm. The taste was incredible. Unexpectedly pleasant as Jo swirled it around her cheeks, making sure she caught the whole ejaculate. She savored the texture and flavor, whilst being aware of Ginny's loins, out of control, twisting and shuddering heavily. Her moans and cries stressed the ecstasy of her climax.

As Ginny slowly subsided, with Jo keeping her mouth gently suckling the vaginal mouth, and surrounding petals of flesh, catching every drop of delicious nectar. Ginny's ejaculation was usually a series of little trickles of vaginal juices, but today she was aware of it actually coming in spurts as each spasm expelled them.

Jo relished the taste of Ginny in her mouth for several seconds, rolling her tongue round until she finally swallowed. She had never even thought of tasting vaginal juices before, let alone drink them. The experience was absolutely divine. She couldn't describe the taste. Delicate. Slightly salty, rather like sperm but sweeter. Herbs! But which one? Who cares - it's delicious! Mmm!

Jo slowly extracted her fingers from the rear passage, delighted that it had activated the orgasm simmering in her loins. Jo's other fingers quietly toyed with the clitoris, waiting for Ginny's breathing returned to normal.

After a few minutes of relishing the moment of supreme bliss, Ginny put her hands in Jo's armpits, lifting her to her feet.

'Sorry darling,' she whispered. 'I don't usually come so much.'

'It was delicious. Wonderful! My first taste of woman.' Jo giggled.

Their lips latched together hard, in a juice-smeared kiss, tongues lashing at each other. Ginny's hand dropped between Jo's thighs, fingers snaking between them to feel for the swollen vulva. Fingering the clit, aware of the new wave of lust sweeping through Jo, her fingers rubbed hard. There was moaning in her mouth, as Jo's body stiffened. Her other hand snaked behind Jo, between her buttocks, and drove straight into the rear passage.

Jo was unprepared for a second assault so soon. The combination of expert fingers on her clit and the invasion of her bum rocketed her into an unexpected, jolting loud gasping orgasm.

'Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Phew!'

Just the, a car door closed outside. Voices. Ginette's husband!

'Oh my God!'

'Quick!' A hand-full of tissues.

Ginny and Jo quickly re-dressed. A generous spray of air-freshener. Opening hand bags for mirror and lipstick. Swiftly applied. Hair patted into place. A quick squeeze of hands.

Joanne walked into her own office leaving the private office door ajar, leaving Ginette relaxing elegantly in the visitor chair, sipping her Martini.

Arthur came bustling in, full of apologies.

'Don't worry darling. Joanne has looked after me.'

'Thanks Jo,' he called out.

As they hurried out for their lunch, Ginny winked at Jo.

After several minutes of confused thought, sniffing at her fingers, remembering the unusual clitoris. The after-taste of sweet vaginal juices. The whole unexpected experience had been superb. A real eye-opener for Jo. She decided that she would find another woman to have sex with. And she knew just which one of her friends would be interested. She had already been carefully sounded out by her, but never responded. But it was different now! She had tasted - life!

12