Sex and the Office Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meantime, Tony had offered the newcomer his seat in the car. A middle-aged man with a short thick cock. He quickly took edvantage of the naked buttocks and exposed pussy. Tony had seen a new car drive in. His eye was on the newcomer to the glade of sex. A buxom blonde. As she came to a stop, the window slid open and within seconds, her blouse was open and her other hand had reached up her skirt into the dark mystery lurking between her thighs. Tony unzipped his trousers as he approached the open window, withdrawing his erect cock. He knew others would soon join him. He reached inside to fondle the heavy breasts.

When Shula came up for air, she was facing the second cock she was masturbating. A large bent brute! Heavily veined. But the head was fairly small. The dark colored testicles, covered in pubic curls, were shriveled and tight, drawn up to the groin. Fascinating! As she studied the shape and feel of the magnificent shaft, it started to lurch. The hips jerked, the muscles clawing desperately for the elusive trigger to release the tension building up in his testicles, to an unbearable pitch. Here eyes were glued to the eye of the cock. She heard him moaning. Wanting! Waiting! Thrusting! Then, with a final lurch, a stream of sperm suddenly spat out, splashing her chin and dribbling down her nipples. A second. A third and fourth jet showered her shoulders and breast. Delicious sperm! Oh my God! Such a lot of it. She ran her tongue over the dripping cock. Tasting the juice. Scrumptious!

Then, the car door was opened. Someone grasped Shula by the right thigh, swinging her legs out of the car. Helped by several hand, she was pulled up from the seat, turned over until her shoulders rested on the open window, bottom jutting out, legs open. Her knickers were no longer where they should be. They were somewhere in the car she thought. Her short skirt was hoisted up around her waist to expose the narrow bare buttocks. The thin pale labia, soft and wet. Her secret place, hidden between her thighs, constantly eager to be discovered by fingers not her own. And now hands were exploring them, greedy fingers probing, searching for the entrance to her wet vagina. When she felt the hardness of a cock pressing against her crack, her mind panicked. 'Oh bloody hell!' she thought. 'I'm going to get fucked. Oh Christ!' Which, of course, was the whole purpose of her being there.

Now the moment had arrived, she pushed the fear to the back of her mind. Nothing to be afraid of, she told herself. She was determined to go through with it. Her virginity was unwanted. He vagina was about to be penetrated for the very first time. But, feeling of the head of the cock nudging at the mouth of her vagina, she gasped. She flinched. 'Oh God! This is it,' she thought, tensing every nerve in her body. She held her breath and squeezed her eyes closed. The cock was stretching her vagina. Pushing! Forcing its way inside. Tight! Stretching! Filling her! YES! Oh my God! This isn't me, she thought. It's someone else. Just a body. Desperate to be discovered.

'Fucking tight,' she heard a voice say. Followed by a chuckle from the others.

'Fuck it hard,' was the urgent demand from one of them.

The cock stretched her more, forcing her vagina apart, filling it as Shula had never felt it filled before. She clenched her muscles, bracing herself for the pain. But there was no pain. Wow! Just a wonderful feeling of relief. And as the cock started to slide slowly in and out of her well-oiled passage, to the fullest depth, thankful that she was a heavy lubricator, Shula rejoiced! 'Hallelujah! I'm being fucked,' she cried out to herself. 'Really, really fucked!' And the cock really started to pound at her as she exulted at every stoke. 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' she cried in rhythm to the fucking, pushing her buttocks back against the intruder. Gasping moans and squeals matched the rhythm of the cock.

Her mind stood still. Time ceased. All she was aware of was the beautiful sensation filling her whole body. Every nerve was tingling with excitement. Her whole being reveled in the feeling. It was what her body craved. Here it comes! Oh my God! She was shaking uncontrollably. Her buttocks lurched, belly reeled! Her thighs shuddered. Knees turned to jelly. Oh my God! She cried out 'YES! Fuck! Fuck!' Orgasm after orgasm racked her loins. The cock was pounding into her. Faster and faster. More and more urgency. Aaargh! When it exploded inside her, she heard grunts of effort. But when it eventually withdrew, she felt a huge disappointment, feeling the cock slide from her. But her disappointment was short-lived. To her delight, another body stepped between her thighs, placing a stiff cock between her labia. It prodded its way into the narrow opening, pausing, once in position, before firmly penetrating the eager willing vagina. Shula gave a huge gasp of surprise, arching her back, as she was filled once again with wonderful, wonderful cock.

Giving herself completely to the onslaught on her vagina, eyes closed, Shula felt unbelievably fulfilled. At last! She was free! She allowed matters to take their course. A feeling of inebriation, utterly carefree. Deep moans rattled in her throat. Orgasms rippled through her loins. Not explosive ones. She'd had those. These were shudders of sheer joy. Unending glory! When, after a long energetic fuck, the second cock finally withdrew before ejaculating over her buttocks, it was replaced by a third cock. Oh my God! Again! Heavenly! It was out of this world. Nothing would stop her now. She knew she couldn't stop now. After all these years of sexual abstinence. It was too mind-blowing. And now she knew where to come for a satisfying evening of sex. Unlimited cock. Thank God for Tony!

Shula had no idea how long she had been there. Well over an hour. Maybe two. She remembered a smiling Tony helping her back into the car, giving her a light kiss. He didn't say anything. There was no need. They both knew what a mind-blowing experience it had been for Shula. She was conscious of a swollen, rather tender vulva as she drifted off to sleep in the passenger seat.

When she awoke, she was in her own bed. Tony had carried her into her apartment, undressed her and tucked her in. She put a tentative palm over her vulva, wondering if it would feel different. It didn't! Just relaxed and content.

12