Sex and the Sheldrakes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers

"It sure is good to see you again, bruv," said Luke, likewise kissing his brother and putting his arms around him to give him a hug. "Mom and I have just had a really good fuck."

"Yes, I saw you," said Ryan, "and to answer your question, mom, I didn't phone because I wanted to surprise you."

"You did that all right, son," said Ray. "But don't stand there dressed, get 'em off and join us."

"Gee dad," said Ryan, "you folks are such sluts. I wore these shorts because they're nice and tight and I know mom likes seeing my ass in them."

"Yeah," said Luke, "I had my shorts on earlier and mom and dad really got turned on looking at my ass."

Carol didn't say a word as she smiled and knelt down behind Ryan to get a good view of his ass in his shorts, satisfying her fetish for the male buttocks for the second time that day, now with her oldest son just as she had done with her youngest that morning.

"That is a great ass, sweetheart," said Carol, sticking out her tongue and giving it a lick through the shorts while Luke and Ray moved into position next to each other and began to wank as they watched.

"It's all yours, mom," said Ryan, "and I've waited two months for you to play with it again."

"We've waited two months as well, son," said Ray, "now the Sheldrake Family Sex Club is complete again."

"Yeah, dad," went on Ryan, "I've been so fucking horny the past week, I couldn't stand it any longer so I managed to take the afternoon off and get my ass over here."

"Such a lovely surprise, sweetheart," said Carol, still kissing and fondling Ryan's buns through his shorts, "we couldn't have wished for a better surprise."

"Only if I'd been away too and turned up out of the blue as well," giggled Luke.

"Blue being the operative word," mumbled Ray.

"Which one of us has the best ass, mom?" asked Luke, giggling his infectious giggle yet again so that they all giggled in return.

"Well," answered Carol, her hands still cupped around Ryan's magnificent buttocks, kneading them through his bewitchingly tight shorts, "I think your bottoms are both as nice as each other's," she finished, diplomatically.

Ryan smiled as his mother continued to touch up his shorts-clad ass for another ten minutes or more, then he stood back and threw off his clothes to join the rest of his family in the nude. He moved into position next to his father and brother as Carol dropped to her knees in front of them, the men forming a semi-circle so that she was then surrounded by three hard pricks. Carol's husband and sons peeled their foreskins back, proudly exposing their pink bulbous knobheads, glistening with pre-cum in the shadow and sunlight that was casting dappled patterns through the windows of the bedroom.

As Carol got down to sucking in turn the elegant long rods of her menfolk, going to Ryan first, another afternoon and evening of hot taboo sex began to get under way with all of the club's sex-mad horny members present and which showed every sign of being just as dizzingly exciting and rewarding as had been Carol's scintillating Mother's Day party. A new chapter in the history of the Sheldrake Family Sex Club was about to begin ...

AN END FOR NOW ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers
12