Sex and the Studio

Story Info
Your free photo session leads to hot sex.
1k words
28.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk around the mall and I see you with some girlfriends laughing. As I go past I drop some cards from my photography studio and tell your group that I've got a special on - one free shoot of 5 pictures each.

I get a call from you saying you and a couple of friends want to take me up on the offer. I tell you that for you I'll do 10 pictures each and why not bring a couple of changes of clothes so you can have a variety.

You arrive at my studio an hour later with 2 friends. You're all a bit pissed and in the mood for fun. We start off and I take a couple of face shots and then full body poses. You start to tease the other girls telling them to show a bit of leg. They laugh and one pulls her skirt up to show the side of her panties and the other flashes her butt.

It's your turn and they are egging you on. You turn to me staring into my eyes telling me something special is coming. You put your hands on your skirt and slowly pull upwards. I take pictures as your thighs are revealed and then you keep pulling until your flimsy panties are exposed which gets a hoot from the others.

I suggest you all change into the next outfit. You go into the next room unaware that I have a video camera in there and I can see you all disrobe. You've all brought some lingerie so you can get pictures and show your lovers.

I train the camera on you. Your breasts are big but firm and I can see your nipples start to harden partly because of the cool air and partly because I can see you like looking at your girlfriends as they flash their pussies as they change not realizing it makes your pussy wet to see them.

You all come back in with robes on. You brought some drinks so have a couple while I change the camera set up. The first girl drops her robe and she has some nice white frillies on and she stands and poses for 5 pictures. All a bit tame. The second one has black fairly transparent undies and you start to urge her to do something more daring. She laughs and the drinks kick in a bit so she half turns and bends over showing her great ass and the panties stretched tight over her pussy.

It's your turn and you drop your robe and you have sheer red bra and pants that barely hold you in and outline your nipples and pussy lips. Your friends taunt you and you respond by gently tracing the outside of your nipples with your nails bringing them to full stiffness. Your friends hoot but we're not looking at them anymore.

I'm hypnotized by you as you pinch the nipples a bit and I stare at your panties and can see a dark spot starting. You pull on your panties so they cut into your pussy outlining the lips and making the dark spot increase.

I think your trying to make me cum in my pants but I'm only going to cum in your cunt and mouth.

You slide your finger down your slit gently teasing. Your friends have gone quiet but breathless. They are also turned on by you playing with yourself in front of a stranger. One of them squeezes her nipples copying what you did almost unconsciously.

One finger circles your clit and the other hand frees your breasts so I can see them full on. No one is saying anything. My pants are soaking with pre-cum and my hard-on is sticking out a mile.

You pull the panties to one side and slide your fingers thru the wetness. You know your getting to me and to your friends but they don't know how far you're going to go and gasp as your fingers start pumping into your pussy. I can see from the corner of my eye that they've started to stoke their cunts as well. They want to see what happens.

I get down on my knees and edge closer until I am only a few centimeters from your fingers fucking you. My lens in full of your wetness dripping down your legs. You spread them and I get underneath you and take pictures as your pussy juice drips onto my face and onto the lens and into my mouth. I do cum then but my cock doesn't lose any hardness.

I strip my clothes off with one hand and you smile at my cum stained pants. I throw them to one side and am surprised when one of the girls takes some of my cum on her finger and licks it.

I put the camera aside and start to run my tongue around the tops of your thighs to taste your pussy juice. It's fantastic. I can't wait any longer and I slide my tongue into your cunt and lap like a man dying of thirst. My only goal to drink as much of you as I can. The girls are finger fucking themselves and I can her them cumming hard.

You start to cum on my tongue and grab my hair and pull me tighter in. You tell me to fuck you and I bend you over the table and start giving it to you hard and with long strokes. Your friends come over and suck your tits as I fuck you and play with your clit. I keep banging you hard and you shout you want it harder and rougher and the girls bite your tits and tug your nipples and I fuck as hard as I can.

We cum together. I shoot the biggest load of cum I ever have into your cunt and then kneel and push my tongue in to taste our juices together before we slump onto the floor.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

very short and the storyline, well....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chapter 1: Marathon Training April goes for a training run and enjoys secret nudism.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Julie's Subway Abduction Pt. 01 On a crowded train, Julie's touched and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 01 Introducing the slow downfall of Lana Cox.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Studio Ch. 01 Successful female psychologist makes a deal with her devil.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Role Playing Ch. 02 Wife in bar is forced to strip under her raincoat.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories