Sex and the Theatre Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter's other hand had returned to her loins, pushing her soaking knickers down over her hips, his fingers dripping again with her free-flowing juices, teasing the clitoris, caressing the folds of the labia. Mary maintained the frantic jerking of his cock until Peter felt the excitement rising in his loins. Oh shit! He wanted to hold back, but he knew he was going to explode any minute. Managing to twist his hips, he managed to thrust his penis over Mary's navel just as the dam burst. With a lunge, the sperm erupted into the tousled ginger curls covering her groin, mixing with her won juices.

Mary looked down to watch the gushing, erect cock thrust against her groin, the head pushing at her clitoris. The white sperm splashed onto the ginger curls of her pubic mound. Feeling the warm liquid spill into her skin was enough to bring about another small climax. She gave a muffled cry, reaching her hand over her vulva, as the orgasm slammed into her. Her hips jerked and thrashed about until the spasms subsided. Her hand softly rubbed Peter's sperm over her wet genitals, feeling the slippery texture.

Peter rolled back into his seat, recovering his breath. Mary opened her eyes to watch the proud cock begin to soften slightly. It was a handsome sight, stained with his sperm. I need to taste that, she thought, leaning across him. Mary dropped her head into his lap, taking the still partially engorged shaft into her mouth. The tangy taste of his sperm aroused her taste buds. She kissed and licked the cock with great affection, teasing it back to its former stiffness. 'Oh God! I love cock, she thought. Realization dawned on her. She wanted to feel this handsome example inside her vagina. Her secret channel of pleasure was crying out to be penetrated. Peter was lightly stroking her vulva and clitoris, now sticky with his sperm and Mary's own juices.

Guessing Mary's yearning for cock, any cock, Peter rolled her back into her seat, before getting his legs kneeling between her spread thighs. Her vulva was open and vulnerable, its fleshy secrets in full sight. She made no effort to stop him as he positioned the end of his fully erect penis between her eager labia. Nudging them apart, he placed the end into the mouth of her vagina, pausing to relish the blissful joy of entering a warm, honeyed passage of delightful secret flesh for a first time. A little whimper escaped Mary, hinging her thighs as wide as she could get them. With a feeling of supreme elation, Peter slowly and firmly slid his stiff shaft deep into the eager orifice, it muscles clutching at it as he pushed his way to the fullest extent into the wonderful secret passage of this delectable female

Mary moaned with undiluted pleasure as she felt the warm column slip into the welcoming folds, stretching them, the free flowing juices lowering any resistance to its journey to the depths of her femininity. As the cock began to slide in and out, with deep thrusts, her moans became more intense.

'Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me!' Peter rode her hard. 'Don't stop. Oh God! Don't stop!'

Eventually, with the constant massaging of her vagina by the hard cock thrusting in and out, Mary's felt her loins starting to boil over once again. They twitched and heaved. She knew she was about to come again. It was a superb feeling. And it was growing. Growing! The intensity began to spread though her whole body. That fantastic ecstatic agony as the orgasm eluded reaching its climax, the pain only a woman knows.

The need became so demanding that Mary had to claw at her clitoris with her fingers, desperately trying to bring the waves of agonizing delight, from the very depths of her being, to the square centimeter under her fingers. The cock ploughed into her without mercy, now battering her depths. It was glorious! It was why she lived! To be fucked hard. Nothing else in life mattered anymore - only the sheer ecstasy of being fucked. Her own slender hips had started to lurch up and down on the invading shaft, groin thudding against groin. Her swollen labia clutching eagerly at the stiffness. 'Don't stop!' she moaned. 'Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!'

Suddenly, Mary felt the volcano quickly stirring. From the pit of her belly, the eruption came to life. Then, suddenly, with an almighty crash, it struck her. Her thighs jolted and lurched. She screamed her release as the lava exploded time and again, swamping all other feelings. She was breathless with the sheer intensity of it.

Peter's tension had also mounted in rhythm with Mary's. Her dramatic performance had far outdone any other previous lovers' he had shared, and spurred his imagination, though he knew there was no acting involved in Mary's display. It was, he was led to believe, usually the quiet ones with hidden depths. Mary's cry of orgasmic release triggered his own, as the sperm burst from his cock into the depths of her soft vagina.

As they relaxed, quietly recovering from the effort, Mary suddenly realized, in a perverse sort of way, that she had secretly enjoyed the gang-bang she had some weeks ago. She could not live without sex. As Peter withdrew from her, she leaned over his lap to kiss his cock, and fondle it with her lips, suckle it in her mouth, before reluctantly pulling Peter's underwear over it.

'That was great.' she said, in an understatement. 'I hope I didn't embarrass you.'

'It's you that was great Mary. Wonderful in fact. It's been quite a while since I came twice!'

'Here's to the next time,' Mary smiled, as she buttoned up her dress, put her shoes back on, and stuffed her pants in her bag.

'Can't wait,' Peter admitted, struggling into his trousers.

'Thank you, darling.' she leaned over, giving Peter a quick kiss on the lips before getting out of the car.

In bed that night, she relived all the recent events as she gently masturbated herself to sleep. She visualized the cocks that had penetrated her, that had erupted over her, had conquered her. There was nothing for it, Mary thought, drifting into sleep. She would have to find another man. Someone to fill her vagina with delightfully thick, solid cock. She thought she knew where to find him.

Meantime, she would have Peter again and again until the end of the performances.

12