Sex and Violet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man made Violet stay on her feet and bend forward to reach Bradley's crotch, and fucked her from behind while she sucked him, commenting that her heels made her more accessible—he said this for Bradley's own benefit, Bradley felt sure. All in all, he had a LOT to thank this guy for, he thought, before his mind shut down and all he knew was Violet's hot, talented little mouth on his cock. He'd been afraid he'd disgrace himself by coming right away, as he had a few times with Shelley, but she teased him gently at first, running her tongue up and down his shaft and licking his cock head like it was a popsicle. When his thighs started to clench she let go of his hips with one hand and gently squeezed his balls and massaged his perineum—and then Bradley lost control, coming explosively in her mouth while she expertly swallowed every drop.

As soon as he could think straight, Bradley tucked his cock back into his pants, finding it awkward to have his cock out with another man present. But the look he got from the other man was so understanding and mischievously conspiratorial he couldn't help responding, smiling sheepishly and saying, "Well, that was the best blow job I've ever had." He watched in fascination as Violet responded to his and the man's praise. She fairly beamed with pleasure. She looked quickly at Bradley, then started to say, "Sir, could we..." but trailed off.

"Oh, Violet, you're not going to turn all shy on us again, are you? Very well, whisper it in my ear."

Bradley didn't know if she had genuinely liked him or was just trying to be kind, but it turned out Violet said she wanted him to keep her panties and she wanted to come back to the restaurant! The praise they'd both lavished on him had his head spinning. After Violet was dressed, he escorted them back through the dining room, now empty, in a satisfied daze. All three of them were smiling broadly, he noticed. He watched them walk out the doors, the man's hand resting proprietarily on the small of Violet's back, and as he turned to do his closing chores, his mind suddenly turned back to Shelley. Maybe he'd get in touch with her—he had an idea.

12