Sex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dying rays of the sunset bounced down a skylight and cast an orange glow down onto her countertops. At the kitchen counter she stopped and turned to me, pulling my hands towards her and placing them around her back, and, Lord of Lords, on her ass. She actually took my hands and PLACED them on her ASS. I tell you. I was in a state of staggering disbelief. My genitals were packed tightly into a pair of lycra shorts beneath an outer running shell, and they were beginning to bulge with an urgent tumescence. I felt lightheaded that this was happening. A thousand thoughts blistered through my head. Where were her kids? Did she have a husband after all? Where was he? Were we alone in the house?

You know. Don't you. You know that feeling when your cock and your skin and your lips tell you all you need to know, don't you?: 'Fuck it', they say. 'I don't care if he's standing behind me with a shotgun. I'm riding this rollercoaster to the bitter end, because I paid my fare and I'm getting my money's worth'.

Our bodies mashed together. She writhed in my embrace and my hands finally, finally, roamed over the taught and turgid flesh of her award-winning ass. It was rounded and perfect and beautiful. I kneaded the flesh and heard her moan her approval. Her hands swarmed over my sweaty back, but I was long past caring about that. My penis throbbed urgently, trapped within it's elasticized prison. I was conscious of it pressing into her firm little belly. Her hard little breasts squashed against my lower chest and her sparkling lips tore across mine. We were grunting and moaning like teenagers at a drive-in. We came up gasping for air and her lips traced a frantic path down my neck to the open "V" of my t-shirt. She kissed my chest and continued down to my left nipple, picking at it through the fabric. My hardness was crawling up my thigh beneath the confines of my shorts. I buried my nose in her short hair and smelled the wonderful clean smell of shampoo, perfume and the great outdoors. It's a smell that only men usually get to smell, and I love it.

She was leaning back against the counter top and suddenly she hopped up on it so that she was sitting there and all of a sudden her legs wrapped around my torso, and I knew, in that one moment, that we had passed the point of no return. There was no going back.

She pulled me toward her, and in a second right out of my wildest fantasy, ran a hand down my flat stomach and sought my bulge. When she found my fatness resting impatiently against my left thigh, thick and firm, she groaned audibly and threw her head back, eyes closed. Both of her hands were now caressing and kneading my dick and balls. I leant in and kissed her neck and jawline. I could feel wetness seeping from the head of my cock and suddenly panicked. I knew that this sensory stimulation could throw me right over the edge and I envisioned myself coming buckets in my lycra shorts. I pulled back, eliciting a petulant moan from her sexy lips, and I pulled her off the counter. I turned, and saw a hallway, leading to what were obviously bedrooms and a bathroom. I led her, almost jogging, to the bathroom. I don't know why I pulled her in there instead of the bedroom, but I think part of me felt that I still needed a shower. Nevertheless, I did the right thing, because she positively bounced in behind me.

I turned her so that her back was to the broad vanity. I flicked the light on and hopped her ass up on the counter. She was staring up at me with bright and shining eyes, any trace of nervousness replaced by raw lust. I stepped back from the counter, grabbed her two feet in one hand and yanked her sandals off. I reached for the waistband of her sexy spandex pants. She got the hint and lifted her ass off the counter so I could work them off her hips. I peeled them back all the way down to her feet and tossed them aside. Her thighs were tight and as sexy as I expected them to be.

But best of all was her singlet. It wasn't a t-shirt tucked into her pants as I had thought. It was a stretchy one piece t-shirt that led down to an integrated thong panty thingamajig. The white fabric was stretched dangerously tight over her heaving bosom and led down to a thin band that covered her crotch. I could see in the mirror that the thong back spread the firm cheeks of her cute little bottom apart. She was beseeching me with her eyes to touch her, to come close, but I had to drink it all in. I could see her rigid little nipples protesting against their confinement.

At the juncture of her delicious thighs, the fabric stretched taut over her impudent little mound. I could see no darkness behind the white triangle so it was either lined, or she was shaven. I hoped for the latter, as it is a fetish of mine. But, I reasoned, all would be revealed. The white crotch panty of the singlet was damp and clearly darkened by her excitement. This almost put me over the edge again. In a moment of inspiration I tore off my shirt, and kicked off my runners. I awkwardly pulled off my sweaty socks and stood there before her in my lycra compression shorts. Her eyes ravaged my body and I prayed in thanks to the gods of running, that left my body at least passable, with a barely perceptible paunch and decent muscle tone. Perhaps I had no bulging biceps or massive pecs, but the package wasn't bad. Again, another moment of truth that we all face with a new sexual partner.

Luckily I was so blood-blind with lust that I cared little for her opinion of my rickety old body. She reached for my bulge again and my cock surged from its confines against my thigh to a vertical rod beneath the fabric pointing straight up at my chest. I moved closer, cramming her hands between my crotch and the counter. I ran my fingertips over her nipples, gently so as not to irritate them, but with a sense of urgency. She spoke: "Oh Christ. I have to have you in my mouth," and in an instant she slithered off the counter, turned me so my back was to it, and had dropped to her knees. I could see her astounding ass stuck out behind her. She placed her lips on my member, over the fabric, and slithered a sloppy, slurpy tongue up and down it's prodigious length.

Pressed against my stomach, she lathered it with kisses and licks, soaking the fabric and making my cock-veins stand out through the material. One of her hands strayed to my ass, against the counter, while the other cupped my balls and kneaded them lightly. I was excruciatingly close to coming in my shorts and felt that I needed to warn her, when to my amazement, she pulled down the waistband of my shorts and exposed my aching penis to the world. Her lips rapidly sought the purple head, and she bent it down to her face with her one free hand so that she could sit back on her haunches and suck heartily. With one final instant of perfect sexuality she gushed:

"Oh fuck. Come on me...please.. I need your come."

And with that, I was all done. In one massive eruption I spouted thick white gouts of onto her face. She didn't even have time to get her mouth around the end. In an involuntary reaction, she pulled back and shut her eyes, and I painted her nose and chin with blasts of ropy goo. My final streams of clear semen and white sperm sprayed her chest, staining her singlet and sticking to her neck.

"Oh man," I grunted. "Oh, ma-a-a-an"

"Like that, did you?" she smiled up at me, licking her lips and smooshing my gism from her face with her hand.

"Oh yeah." I sighed, coming down from the rush. "Feeling a little selfish though."

"That's OK. It's your turn now." She stood up, still pulling strands of come from her mouth and neck. Bending slightly and spreading her legs, she unpopped the studs that joined her singlet at the crotch and pulled it over her head. She was naked before me. I grabbed her one-piece out of her hand and, staring her straight in the eye, sucked the sopping crotch fabric into my mouth. I could taste the tang of her sweat and the thick female musk of her pussy. She smiled widely and closed her eyes with a delicate moue. Then, slowly, I lowered my gaze to her crotch. She backed away and, turning around, hopped back up on the counter. Playfully, she spread her thighs impossibly wide, and in a moment of staggering sensuality, slid one hand down her flat stomach to her labia, and spread the lips, exposing her shocking pink interior.

"Hungry?" she cooed up at me.

This was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. The raw sexual power that I felt in my bones was like nothing anyone had ever given to me before. My leaking cock flapped against my thigh as I slowly knelt to the tiled floor, beholding her womanhood in all it's petite and tightly-folded glory. I took her thighs and placed them over my shoulders. She leant back on her hands, bracing herself against the counter top. I looked up one last time and saw her close her eyes and throw her head back. She wiggled her butt closer to the edge of the counter without opening her eyes. I could feel the heat generated by her pussy. The smell was perfect. It was shaven absolutely clean. Perfect. Not even a mark of stubble or dry skin.

Enough musk, perfume and internal heat to cause my recently deflated wang to begin to twitch again. I ran a finger up her slit, causing her to shudder. I gently rubbed the moistened finger under my nose, savouring the odour of her sex, knowing that I'd want to savour it later too. She was perfectly formed, with angry red outer lips protecting inner pinkness that looked innocent and fresh. I moved my mouth in closer and heard her suck in her breath. This woman was so beautiful, so stunning, so vibrant and alive, and here she was, spreading her thighs and inviting me to suck on her sex. It was more than I could ever imagine, more than I could take. I dove in to her pussy licking and nibbling her outer lips.

I brought a finger up to caress her internally. I reached up inside for the G-spot but she was writhing so much I doubt I ever came close. Her ass came right off the counter. As she moaned and slithered about, I relished the sight of juices dripping gently down to her ass cheeks and onto the counter. I had never seen this before, none of my other girlfriends being so "wet". I could see her ass smearing her own juices around on the counter.

I could feel my cock growing underneath me, and slithering stickily up my thigh. I munched and munched until my jaw got sore, until she was tossing and turning on the end of my chin. Suddenly she leaned forward, grabbing my head with one hand. She ground her pussy hard into my chin and for a moment I could not breathe at all. In my joy I realized she was coming like a demon. The heat generated by her vagina was staggering. My face was a slithering mess of her juice. She had completely paid me back.

Unceremoniously, she let go of my head and let me fall back onto my haunches. She was moaning and sighing in a way that made me feel extremely virile. Her chest was flushed and her little grapefruit-breasts were heaving, as she panted.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked down at me, one hand supporting her and one running lightly up and down her chest and crotch, like she was checking for damage. She smiled down at me, her eyes heavily lidded.

"Wow."

"Oh yeah," I sighed. "Wow"

"I have been dreaming of that for weeks".

I felt the blood stop in my veins. "Say what?"

"I said I've been dreaming of that for weeks."

"What. Getting boffed by me?"

She looked at me with open eyes. "Oh yeah. Ever since I saw you running in the rain".

"What?" I was incredulous. Could this be?...

"You looked so cute in your little wet shorts and socks". She giggled, not unkindly. "Come in the shower with me."

I stood up, still stunned with the revelation that she had actually lusted after me. This was like a book that I couldn't have scripted better myself. I was stiff from kneeling on the hard tile, so she extended a hand before slithering off the counter. We took in each other's cum-covered faces and leaned in for a kiss. I could taste my salty smears on her face, and I know she could taste her cunt on my lips. It was a shared moment of sexual warmth.

She leaned past me into the shower stall and ran the taps, testing the water temperature with her hand. She pulled the metal tab and the shower head spurted with a gush of warm water. Bent over like that, I still couldn't believe her ass. It was like a work of art. I reached out a hand and ran my finger tips all over the spectacular little globes. She giggled and wiggled her butt before stepping into the shower. She was under the deluge immediately and extended a hand to me. I stepped in behind her and pulled the shower curtain closed behind me.

To Be Continued...

12