Sex at an Older Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

There wasn't anything I could do except watch! After a quickening of their pace and a bit of frenzied activity at the end, it was obvious he had cum in her cunt! They lay there for several minutes, him resting on her naked body! Eventually he began to get up and I saw his somewhat limp, but still lengthy cock slip out of her cunt. He was dripping moisture as he knelt in front of her and I could also see his cum slowly oozing out of her cunt - after all, I wasn't very far away from the action.

My wife just continued to lay on the bench whilst he had a long drink from a pitcher of juice which I now saw on the table. He handed her a glass and, as she had to lean on one elbow to be upright enough to drink her juice, I was able to watch more of his cum oozing from her swollen cunt!

Now what was I going to do? I had two main alternatives (amongst many) and I wasn't sure which one to take. I could simply walk quietly away and not say anything about it at all! Of course I could bring up the subject later and see what would happen then, but I guessed she would deny anything had happened. The other alternative was to walk in and catch them red handed! I had just about made up my mind to use the first alternative and simply walk away when I felt a sneeze coming on. There wasn't anything I could do about it, I just sneezed!

They were both startled at my sneeze and I then simply walked into the pergola and said, in my most stern voice, "What the fucking hell is going on here?"

At this point I received the most amazing reaction from my wife. She simply smiled and said, "Hello Darling, would you like a nice cool drink. Trevor and I have just had a wonderful fuck session and we are feeling very hot. The drink is icy cold and I am sure you would like one!" Not a word of remorse or guilt, she was still lying on the bench, quite naked, and cum still oozing from her cunt! Trevor, on the other hand, was slowly pulling his dirty overalls up to cover his nakedness.

My wife told him to stop dressing because they would both be taking a shower together as soon as they had finished their drinks. Trevor accepted this and dropped his overalls at his feet and sat down next to my wife and eased her head onto his lap and he caressed and felt her nipples which, by this time, were standing out quite prominently.

This had taken all of the wind out of my sails! I had expected great apologies and cries of guilt but instead they were still sitting on the bench stroking each other.

I asked how long this sort of thing had been going on and my wife simply said, "Oh, I guess it must be at least 2 years now. Trevor comes around to cut the grass and then, when he is nice and sweaty, we fuck just like today. It is only because you have come home now that you have found out - you never take any interest in me so you wouldn't have found out by any other means. Sometimes, if Trevor is running late with his work, we only just finish fucking before you come home. If we had an active sex life, you would have soon found I had a cunt full of his cum!

I had never heard my wife talking like this. She was acting like a real slut. Strangely I had no sexual reaction to them fucking. I didn't get an erection - I guess this is because I don't love my wife enough to be excited about her fucking someone else and I didn't feel jealous! I just didn't care. In fact, as far as I was concerned I didn't care if they continued to fuck one another provided they didn't let neighbors see them or create any publicity which would affect me! And I told this so!

My wife smiled at me and said she was glad I understood. She then began to stroke Trevor's half hard cock and before long it was standing at full mast. She then spread her legs once again and asked Trevor to fuck her. She said this time would be different because I would be there watching them and now they didn't have to worry about being seen by me. Trevor proceeded to fuck her once again. I just looked at them in amazement. I felt as if I was watching a somewhat impersonal porn film where I didn't know the characters, but enjoyed the action. I must admit I had a bit of an erection watching them and this rose even more when he again shot his load of cum into her cunt.

I told them I was going inside and if they wanted to shower together that would be O.K. I went into the second bathroom, locked the door, and then proceeded to jerk myself off thinking all the time of the naked woman and the strange looking man as they fucked and fucked! I didn't associate the image with my wife or Trevor.

Well, that was a couple of years ago. They are still fucking on a very regular basis. I am still not sure my wife likes what is happening to her, nor do I think she is enjoying it, but she is continuing fucking Trevor. This is mainly because I now know about them and I think she is gaining some sort of pleasure knowing she, as my wife, is being fucked and I know about it.

Occasionally I come home whilst Trevor is still there and I sit and watch him fuck my naked wife in front of me. I usually only get aroused enough to make me want to go into the bathroom and jerk off. I certainly don't want to fuck my wife ever again. I am very happy they are fucking because, after all, every now and again I get to watch them and then have another image to jerk off to. My wife always talked about Trevor in very disparaging terms when he first began cutting our lawns, but it appears she changed her mind quite quickly. I still think it is very kinky for them to have sex when he has finished cutting the grass and is very sweaty. But, hey. Whatever turns you on!

If you consider this to be a really strange story then I cannot disagree. I am not a weak person but I preferred to jerk myself off rather than fuck my wife. I knew sooner or later it would break up the home life, especially considering there were the children to think about, and I didn't want that. They have grown up into wonderful kids. I am sure they have no knowledge of our sexual difficulties.

Although there were plenty of times before when I hated my wife, over the years I have mellowed and now we get along fine. Who said couples can't live without sex, just so long as the person most interested in sex is able to stimulate themselves - this can be very satisfying. She is getting occasional sex from Trevor and this keeps her satisfied now. She once told me she didn't like sex at all and therefore didn't want to have sex with anyone. Even my wife is allowed to change her mind!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12