Sex at Night

Story Info
Exhausted and rejuvenated.
797 words
3.3
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to bed exhausted and thinking about the day. Turning on her kindle and listening to 50 shades of grey...it was her first audio book and she loved it. After listening for half an hour and yawning it seemed a hundred times she finally put it on pause and turned the kindle off.

Rolling onto her stomach because that's the way she normally sleeps she laid her head down and was asleep in minutes. Some time later movement woke her and she realized he had come to bed. Just like every night she figured he would just roll over and go to sleep. Little did she know he had something different in mind.

He began rubbing her back like he does sometimes but only when she asks. She realized then that he wanted sex. She thought about this and actually debated whether to give in to him or not. It seemed like that's the only time they do anything anyways because he wanted to. Still laying on her stomach he reached down between her legs and rubbed her there and then he slowly moved his hand to her back again.

Continuing the rubbing he would run his hand down between her legs until he could feel her wet pussy. The wetter it got the more he rubbed. Eventually they moved into position where he was behind her (you know that awesome doggy position) rubbing and rubbing. Finally putting a finger in her pussy she decided to wider her legs liking what he was doing. Soon there was more than one finger in her pussy and it felt wonderful. She was surprised with him because in all these years they had never done it this way.

As he knelt behind her fingering her soaking pussy she pushed against his hand driving those fingers even deeper. She was loving this, the feeling of being so full that she was going to explode and soon. Riding his hand she finally felt his cock enter her pussy and she drove herself onto that hard as hell cock. Making love this way was exciting and different as they normally do missionary style... that is when they fuck.

Fingering her, fucking her, fingering her and fucking her again she was on cloud nine and sure as hell did not want to come down. Thinking this was the best they've done she was shocked when he pulled that hard glorious cock out of her told her to roll over and then got down between her legs and ate that pussy like never before. "OH MY GOD" she kept moaning and moaning over and over, "don't stop babe oh my god don't stop". This made him work even more on that wet pussy, licking that clitoris round and round. Making her moan so much that she couldn't believe it was him doing this to her. It felt so good to finally get something done the way she wanted it.

He wasn't rough but then again he was. His fingers in her pounded her so hard that she knew she would be sore in the morning but that was okay with her because this fuck was that good. As he ate her pussy she finally started coming and told him "babe i'm going to cum oh my god babe i'm coming" and he drilled her pussy with that tongue like never before. She grabbed his head forcing his tongue into her even more if that was possible. She finally exploded all over his tongue and his face riding him like a jockey on a horse...

Coming down from her orgasm he forced that cock into her again and spread her legs extra wide until she said "Oh" and then laughed a little...he was a little too rough on legs that had not been spread that far in a very very long time. Reaching up she held her legs along with him and met his movements each and every time. It was so good and she could feel her pussy tightening around his cock still from her orgasm. His cock felt so good inside her, it had been so long since the last time.

Finally pushing herself up onto his cock she gave it her all and rode him letting him stay on his knees. He grabbed her legs and shoved that glorious cock into her one last time breathing a loud "God holy shit that's so good" and exploded inside her. Knowing he was coming she rode him faster and pushed that pussy up onto him even harder. That's the kind of sex she's always thinking about with him. Maybe this dying marriage wasn't dying after all, maybe there just needed to be more nights like this one. I guess we will have to see...