Sex at sea

Story Info
I lose my virginity at sea after stumbling across a couple
1.4k words
3.77
23.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

I woke early and headed straight for deck, desperately in need of fresh air.

There were a few people already on deck watching as the sun rose on the horizon. I couldn't have cared less and made for the opposite side to hide from the glare.

I swung round the corner of the ship and headed up a set of stairs and soon found myself alone and able to appreciate the fresh sea air - or so I thought.

Listening to the ship as it crunched through the waves I thought I could hear a squall of a bird in the distance, but realised it couldn't be as we were miles from any land. Listening more intently I started for where I thought the noise was coming from. I started to jog towards the sound of what was clearly now a woman shouting in distress but I stopped abruptly when I finally found the source of the shrieks. 10 feet ahead of me I could see the naked arse of a man and in front of him, bent over and grunting rhythmically a sweating blonde, oblivious to my presence.

Aged only 18 and still a virgin I found the scene too much to handle. I reached down quickly and grabbed my growing penis and started wanking furiously. Unconsciously I started edging forwards, toward the couple.

I soon realised that the two were separated by a wrought iron gate and that he was having to pound her through two of the bars. This strange circumstance turned me on even more and I found myself groaning along with the couple. At this the man turned around, initially shocked at my presence he soon smiled and motioned for me to come nearer.

He had stopped his relentless pounding allowing his partner to stand and turn around. Her eyes bulged when they caught sight of me, cock in hand, and she started to back away in fright but before she could the man grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards the bars. As he did so her perky tits swung from side to side and sweat rolled down her cleavage.

She truly was beautiful and my penis swelled bigger than I'd ever seen it, matching her companions 7 inch dick.

"Now let's have some real fun bitch" he growled at her and she winced as he squeezed her shoulders forcing her to kneel.

He shoved his erect penis straight down her throat, holding her head until her eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets. As he released she coughed violently whilst his precum dribbled down her chin and onto her left tit where it settled on her nipple.

He turned to me "your turn".

I stepped forward so my cock was through the bars as she looked up at me with a desperately horny gaze. She didn't want to do it, but the dirty slag couldn't help herself. I did not deep throat her but simply stood and let her do the work. She was exemplary; licking my shaft, then my head, teasing me until she took almost my entire length and then proceeded to slide up and down my cock with her mouth, working her tongue on my head the whole time.

Needless to say I came within two minutes, choking her with my young jets of cum, so much so that it spilled from her mouth falling between her tits and sliding down to her fanny. She was exhausted but not finished yet as she quickly sucked off my neighbour before turning around for him to enter her again. He needed no invitation and started to pound her once again. Her squeals returned along with a squelching every time he filled her, their juices meeting. The view and sound effects quickly had me hard again and before his cum had even had time to escape out of her I had lined up my prick and soon slid in.

I was gentle and tentative not wanting to hurt her. She was soon begging for "deeper" and "harder" - I duly obliged.

Slamming into her with all my force I was approaching climax for the second time when the man reached over me with rope he'd found on the deck, put his fingers to his lips and then grabbed her arms, pulled them tight against the door's bars and tied them to it. She turned in horror and started to scream and fling her legs around. I stood back as he grabbed each of her legs, securing them to the door.

I was shocked, horrified, and totally turned on.

"Shut up whore no-one can hear you up here. You're stuck here until we're satisfied so you best stop messing me around" he snarled.

It was true she couldn't move but this didn't stop her wriggling her arse making it impossible for his cock to enter her dripping cunt. He was angry beyond belief and helpless to stop her when I stepped in, pulling my belt from my strewn trousers I lassoed her waist and tied the belt shut. Now she was ready. I placed my dick over the entrance to her fanny when the man grunted "that's not why she's tied up you idiot, it's all about her tight arsehole. Hammer it to hell".

I was scared. I didn't want to hurt this girl but there was no knowing what this bloke would do if I refused or left her alone with him. I lifted my dick an inch higher and circled her brown hole. It looked tight - too tight. I pushed against her sphincter meeting serious resistance. "Go on don't stop" he muttered now touching himself,f obviously thrilled at the spectacle. I hesitated a moment before pushing my pulsating dick right into her tiny arse. Wow it was tight and she certainly felt it screaming as I stood still for a few seconds. "Fuck her!" he screamed "hard".

Pumping in and out of her arse I could feel myself approaching orgasm when suddenly my hands were held in position above my head and tied to the top bar of the door. I tried to look round but could only catch glimpses of him as he struggled to tie my feet to the door too. He then tied my waist to hers with more rope. I was now tied to the door, my dick stuck in her arse and then my worst fears were realised as I felt his dripping dick brush my balls, slide over my arse crack and onto my lower back. I was powerless to stop him as he savoured the moment, finally positioning his cock onto my arsehole. And then he pushed and it was my turn to scream. He tore through my sphincter and immediately started pounding my virginal arse. Tears steamed down my face as he brutally ravaged my arse.

His powerful thrusts inadvertantly meant my own now semi-hard cock started to fuck the girls arse, and her groans returned.

To my horror my dick returned to its maximum length inside her arse as my body responded to the stimulation. I couldn't help but groan as he fucked my arse and soon a rhythm was established and I started to grind backwards as well as forwards.

"You like that huh? Christ your worse the her you little faggot".

The pain and pleasure was becoming unbearable as his strokes increased in speed and power.

Soon he was howling and I could feel his body begin to tighten up "oh yeah I'm fucking your fucking ass faggot - I'm gonna fucking cum. Take my cum in your ass boy. Here. We. Go!" and with one final pump hid body spasamed and I could feel his hot cum flowing right inside my body.

The feelIng was too overwhelming and I found my own cock spurting cum into her arse. Groans escaped my lips and he heard them. "Why you lIttle whore. You're loving this more than me. Tell you what coz you love it so much I'll leave you here shall I? Maybe I'll come back tonight for some afters." He pulled his cock from my arse with a plop. "See you now" and he left.

My cock was now limp and still inside her arse. I could her her softly crying as she hung totally nude with a strangers cock in her arse. "I'm sorry" I muttered.

She stopped crying. And my cock grew.

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers