Sex at Senior Living Center

Story Info
Widower finds eager widow at private sex party.
6k words
4.57
74.8k
48
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers

Introduction: A substantial part of this story is based on factual information, true events in my life or from anecdotal accounts. Specifically, the French senior citizens center mentioned in the story actually exists. The French Ministry of Health promotes sex among seniors to promote mental and physical health. Sex in senior citizen residences is a theme that is seldom covered publicly but I can personally attest that many seniors 60 through 80 are very active sexually and receptive to engaging in sexual ventures they never would even consider at a younger age. They can readily find partners at Friday Night Happy Hours - a key meeting place in this story - which are a normal part of social activities at some upscale senior citizen residences. Anyone surfing the net can ascertain that there are a goodly number of woman over 60 seeking sexual encounters and open to experimentation. The private gatherings in the story are pure fiction as are most of the characters. The main characters, Harry and Marie, exist. They met at a Happy Hour, became lovers and are now companions for life, although they retain their separate apartments for a measure of privacy and independence. They say it is like having their own bedrooms in a very large home. I dedicate this story to my lover of many years who has given me more pleasure than any woman mentioned in this and follow-on stories.

*****

My name is Harry. I'm a 72-year-old widower living at an upscale senior living community in a large Mid-westerner city. I'm hard to describe. An ordinary-looking man who blends into a social setting without drawing attention. Just about average measurements all around: 5' 10" and 175 lbs. What I lack in thinning hair I make up for with a close-cut beard and mustache. I pride myself on staying fit. No beer barrel, or love handles. Most say I look at least five years younger than I am.

My wife had passed on a year earlier. For the last few years of her life, she struggled with cancer and intimacy was impossible. I have always had a high sex drive so this posed a problem. I'm no angel so I strayed to satisfy my needs. It was difficult to find sex partners as I could only meet them during the day. I could not leave my wife alone in the evening. I did find a woman whose spouse was impotent and could eke out an hour or two from her professional life to meet at a motel. We had great sex and became friends but that relationship came to a halt when she retired, although we still correspond. Some widows and divorcees were available in my family and social circle, but I hesitated to make a pass at any of them, lest I be accused of being a dirty old man, which I am. I love sex, especially eating pussy. My manly weapon is just modest in size but women told me it was just the right size for their mouths.

I had toyed with the idea of remaining in my home but the yard work and repairs convinced me otherwise - they were just too onerous. My brother-in-law, Tom, lives in a retirement community and urged me to join one. He said these communities are beehives of sexual activities.

"Harry," he said, " There is more pussy floating around these places than you could ever handle. Go on with your life. Get laid regularly."

His community was filled up and I did not want to be too dependent on Tom, so I looked elsewhere. Tom said that rumors were floating around that the people at a fairly new senior citizens residence were pretty frisky so I applied there. I had substantial savings and no nearby family so I could well afford to pay the high buy-in fee and the steep monthly costs, which did include two meals a day and medical facilities and treatment if required. The manager, Aggie, a very attractive married blonde in her 50's said there was a long waiting list but sometimes vacancies popped up almost overnight due to deaths. If I were prepared to move in on the spot, I might be able to jump ahead of the line because most people needed a long lead time to sell their homes and make moving arrangements. I lucked out. A two-bedroom apartment came up about a month ago and I nabbed it. There was a special reason I got first crack, which you will find out later.

Our community is strewn out among a large apartment complex, several semi-detached residences and an equal number of "villas," which are really large cottages. The community can accommodate 150 residents and there is seldom a vacancy. As in almost all such communities the female/male ratio fluctuates roughly between 2 or 3 to 1. Excluding couples the ratio is even larger, about 3 or 4 to 1.

The people in our community are well-heeled and take good care of their personal appearances. There are few obese males or females and everyone is generally well-groomed. One must bear in mind that these people are almost all over 60, which means tits sag. asses are flacid and all men and women, pack some extra weight and bear the scars of life, such as wrinkled skin and hints of varicose veins. Not all are ambulatory; a small percentages uses canes, walkers or wheelchairs to get about.

Every new resident or couple has a host or hostess or couple to help with getting acclimated and meeting other community members. My sponsors were Leon and Anita ; they showed me the ropes. They are in their late 60's and have been residents for almost five years. They are salt of the earth types and plain-spoken. Like me, they are just average-looking people. Leon is roughly my height and weight. Neither of us would cause any wolf whistles among the female clan but women feel safe and comfortable around us. Anita kind of grows on the male libido. There is more than meets the immediate glance. Looking more closer at her loose-fitting dress, I saw the outlines of slender legs and a full bosom. Her hair is grey, which she wears in a tight bun, but I imagine that when undo it would frame her sweet face and bestow a sexy look. Her smile is radiant. Leon said that as soon as he turned 65, he wanted to have nothing more to do with the "slavery of home ownership," as he put it. They were very content with their decision. They are an outgoing couple, perfect meeters and greeters.

While describing the various community activities, Anita asked if I had adjusted yet to the death of my wife and was now interested in female companionship. She mentioned that there were an abundance of widows and other single ould welcome male companionship. She and Leon would be happy to arrange informal introductions at the Friday weekly Happy Hour in our bar and game room and I could circulate to meet others. That sounded good to me. I commented that I had been celibate long enough and it was time to brighten up my life.

The next morning at breakfast I was sitting by myself drinking coffee and reading the local paper when I overheard a conversation that instantly drew my attention. Two women with their backs to me were chatting two tables away.

First Female: " Did you notice the new man sitting behind us?"

Second Female "Sure, he looks nice but my thighs get chaffed when bearded men go down on me." "I prefer dating clean-shaven men." "How about you?"

First Female: "I don't have any trouble with beards." "He could munch on my muff all he wants," she giggled." I wonder if he enjoys eating pussy." Now speaking of eating," she said, "How about finishing our breakfast." "We have to get an early start for the big sale at the mall."

I turned around shortly thereafter and saw them set off without turning around so I did not catch a glimpse of their appearances. I hoped I could spot them sometime by their voices.

Friday evening rolled around pretty quickly. As soon as I entered the bar area, Leon waved me over his way. Anita was there deep in conversation with a cluster of three ladies. Leo handed me a house wine and we joined the ladies for introductions. Leon and Anita then excused themselves to talk to others. All three were conservatively dressed but damn sexy nonetheless. Mid-60's or so I would guess. Dyed hair, no doubt, but cut short and stylish. Very pretty, wrinkle-free faces. Peaches and cream complexions. Kate was petite, about 5' 2" ; Janey was a bit taller and Marie was the tallest around 5' 7". All three had very curvy figures but were not plump or overweight. The kind of women one itches to get one's hands on. I thought at first they were sisters or at least related. I learned later that they all go to the same health spas and pretty much receive the same treatments. They even dress somewhat alike. They are known as the three sisters so I was not far off.

When Kate and Janey were telling me their names, I instantly recognized their voices. They were my neighbors at breakfast the other day. I thought I might have some mischief, given the right lead in and I got one right away.

"Janey and I saw you at breakfast the other day, Harry," Kate chortled. (Janey was the one who preferred clean-shaven men.) "You should have joined us and got acquainted."

I could not resist this soft ball. "Even with my beard?" I playfully asked. Kate looked like a deer caught in a headlamp and Janey just about choked on the drink she sipping.

I had to admire Kate for being quick on the uptake. "Why, Harry, you naughty man." "Don't you know a gentleman doesn't eavesdrop on ladies' conversations." She acted indignant, but it was also obvious she was teasing me.

Marie jumped in and asked what had happened. "You two look guilty. What did you say? she demanded to know.

I decided to diffuse the situation and be gallant about it. "I just heard Janey say she preferred clean-shaven men. I did not even know who she was talking about," I calmly said. "Sorry, for the poor attempt at a joke."

Marie said, "Harry, beards are attractive to women. You can join us anytime."

I was feeling uncomfortable around these ladies and was grateful for Anita's arrival to introduce a new couple. I quietly slipped away. During the rest of the evening I circulated. Through introductions from Leon and Anita, I met several congenial couples and two really great women in their mid-70's, who were very well-preserved indeed. I was particularly smitten with Linda, a former corporate lawyer who never married.

"Before I knew it," she said, " time passed me by as I was slogging up the corporate ladder, but I have few regrets."

She is a tall woman, almost my height in flat-heeled shoes, and wore a slinky- form-fitting dress. Small breasts, but, after all, more than a mouthful is superfluous. She has long tapered limbs that a man dreams of folding around him. She has natural silver hair coiled in a coif. I fantasized about undoing it. She really turned me on. We found a lot of common interests: books and travel. I was ready to propose going out to dinner, when she glanced at her watch.

"Oops, Harry," she said. "Got to run. I'm being fetched in five minutes." She saw the disappointment in my face. "I enjoyed talking to you, Harry. Let's do it again sometime." And to show she meant it, she patted my forearm affectionately.

Turning around, I almost collided with Janey, who seemed to be seeking me out. "Harry, You heard our entire conversation, didn't you," she asked coquettishly.

It was foolish to lie, so I nodded in agreement. " We thought so, she said, "so we want to thank you for being such a gentleman about it. That includes Marie whom we had to clue in. You saved us all from embarrassment."

I thought I might as well go whole hog. "Janey, to satisfy Kate's curiosity, I am a devoted muff diver," and grinned.

"Harry, you really are a naughty man. I have to get back to my friends but if you behave yourself you might get lucky someday and taste the honey. But not with me, unless you shave off that beard." She out-trumped me, I admit. With that saucy remark, she sashayed away from me suggestively wiggling her hips so that the cheeks of her ass jiggled.

I thought it was not a bad evening. I made some good contacts and Linda was definitely worth pursuing. I caught up with Leon and Anita to thank them for looking out for me. I made arrangements to join them for dinner Sunday night. Better days were ahead.

On Sunday evening, another couple, Steve and Cindy, sat down with us. He is a large man, well over 6' and solidly built. Handsome even in his late 70's and amiable. She is a knock-out, one of the youngest members of the community at 58. She prides herself and shows it. Statuesque in fuck-me, high-heel shoes, she likes to display her cleavage. I figured that walking down the street she would stop a male in his tracks at fifty feet or more. In those heels she is almost as tall as her husband. To my surprise, , Aggie the manager also showed up. I was wondering why I was receiving so much attention and after dinner I found out. I was dumbfounded. Aggie, took charge.

"Harry, Anita already told you that we expedited your entrance because of the imbalance of men and women in our community. But there was an even more compelling reason. Can we count on your discretion before I begin?" she asked.

I was intrigued and of course said that mum was the word. Aggie elaborated that this community was also set up in part so that men and women could feel comfortable to pursue more intimate relations in a secure environment rather than take the risk of outside activities that might be dangerous from a physical and health standpoint. France has been the pioneer she explained. There are several senior living communities in France which promote sexual activity as a means for mental and physical health. Our community was the second venture in America but because of the political and social circumstances in America communities like ours had to conduct themselves more discreetly. They could not afford adverse publicity. Aggie ended this part of her brief by saying she had cut her management teeth at a facility in France under the leadership of a famed French psychologist and Sexology expert.

"The people at this table, Harry, are the members of the committee that selects people for our inner circle who participate in sexual activities. We were involved in your initial screening to move here because we simply needed more single males for intimate activities with our female members. We now feel confident from chatting with people you already have met here that you are a discreet person, a nice person, attractive enough in appearance and are interesting in reembarking on a healthy sex life as a recent widower. I have said my piece; the others have some questions, but you can interject any comments or questions of your own now," Aggie concluded.

I did not quite know what to say except I was eager to join the inner circle. "I am game to be a part of the inner circle, everyone, but I have some concerns about meeting people's expectations," I said.

Anita replied. "Harry, we are all non-judgmental. You do not have to be a stud to join. The ladies expect intimacy but not super performance, not at the ages of our members. Here's a fact you may not know. Older people can have wonderful fulfilling sex lives without intercourse. They simply channel their energies differently. Our ladies are just as satisfied if their partners bring them to climax manually or orally. We have learned you like "muff diving" so you should be right at home here," Anita said as she smiled.

Was I embarrassed! I would carry the sobriquet of "muff diver" from now on. "Well, that allays my concerns on that point," I said. But how does the system actually work? I asked.

Cindy explained. "Once a month on Saturday night we gather in one of the villas at 8 PM. The next one will be held at our home. We now have 39 members, you included. There are 8 couples, 16 single women and only 7 single men, so you see why you would be an asset to us. When a person arrives there are four baskets with badges at the door. Red means the couple or person is available for anything - and I mean anything. Green means the person is straight but open to group activities, which means threesomes or more partners. Blue means straight one-on-one encounters. And yellow means the couple or person just wants to observe or socialize. No one is compelled to do anything he or she finds offensive. And one more fine point. At 9 PM we sound a bell. By that time people should have paired up or grouped up. But at that time people can change their minds, downgrading or upgrading based on their moods. 9:30 PM is play time. Group activities occur in the basement of the villas and pairings are transferred to individual residents. Does that answer your question?

"Just one or two more for now," I said. "Is there a list of the members and who will be attending? And how can you insure confidentiality?

"Great questions, Harry," Aggie stated. " That is my bailiwick. For security reasons, we do not keep a list of our members nor who will be attending the gatherings. The members have to take their chances, but I can say with certainly that we have never had fewer than 30 people attend a gathering in the last eight years. Confidentiality is critical and we will cover that right now. We expect you to sign a statement of confidentiality. Our corporate lawyer has approved the general details and one of our members, Linda, whom you met, drew up the fine points so that the members understand the penalties for loose lips but not an outsider. One of the penalties is ostracism; that is not pleasant in a small community such as ours. I've got to go home right now, but you all can stay and talk further. I just need your signature on this document, Harry." And she withdraw a folded piece of paper from her purse and handed it to me.

I did not waste any time signing it and everyone welcomed me on board. I had no further questions or comments and neither did any of the others. The next gathering of the inner circle was less than two weeks off and many thoughts were running through my mind. I did not have to try too hard to bed Linda. She was there for the asking. I would make a beeline for her. In anticipation, I was a happy man. Of course, events do not always work out the way one wants.

I did not show up as early as I had planned. Put it down to a senior moment. I took a nap in the late afternoon and before I knew it was past 7 PM. I thought it advisable to have something to eat before I joined the party but that took some time as the dining room was full and it took a lot of time to be served. I got to Cindy's villa around 8:15 and found a nearly packed house. She greeted me at the door, gave me a welcoming hug and pointed to the baskets. I took a blue badge and set out for the living area to find my quarry. She was nowhere in sight and I cursed myself for being late thinking she had already been claimed. There is a bar area in Cindy's home and standing there chatting were Kate and Marie. Kate sported a green badge and Beth a blue one. Everyone else seemed engaged, so I drifted toward them.

"Hi, Harry" they both said almost at once. "Welcome to your first gathering, Mr. Muff Diver," Kate laughed and Marie smiled.

"I guess I'll never get over that," I said. "Where's Janey," I asked. "You ladies look lost without her."

"Janey was hot to trot so she hooked up with someone early, Harry," said Kate. "It's been a long dry spell for her, since she just came back from a month with her family . Aren't two women enough for you?" she quipped.

" You two are more than I can handle at once. Kate, you are stunning and Marie you really look terrific tonight. I would never have guessed you had any interest in sex, let alone in a group like this."

That was not an unjustified complement. Her red hair, pulled back in a pony tail, gave her a youthful appearance. Her green eyes were highlighted by eyeliner and her thin, scarlet lips formed a sexy smile. Along with a skimpy halter, showing quite a bit of cleavage, a bare midriff, and form-fitting jeans clinging to long, well shaped legs, she was quite a sexy piece of ass. For a woman her age, her tummy was almost flat and her skin was silky with the bare hint of wrinkles. Her skin did not even sag below her chin like it did for other women her age. She took my breath away. I was so taken aback that I completely ignored Kate, who just then was accosted by a couple I had not previously met. They whisked her away and Marie and I were left by ourselves.

jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers
12