Sex at Senior Living Center Ch. 03

Story Info
Janey, Kate and Marie discuss their recent sexual bouts.
4.5k words
4.06
21.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers

Marie arrived at the hospital in plenty of time to stand by while her grandchild, a girl, was being delivered. It was not an easy delivery as her daughter-in-law Chris was a petite woman with a weak constitution. Mother and baby were kept in the hospital for two days and Marie was busy making preparations for their return home. She took a few minutes to keep her friends Kate and Janey informed. She asked them to pass the word to their other friends.

On Tuesday afternoon, Chris and her baby came home. It was clear they needed a lot of help. Marie agreed that she would remain to help care for them until the other grandmother and some of the siblings in the family showed up during the coming weekend to take over. It was not until Wednesday morning that Marie took a breather. With Chris and her baby ensconced in an upstairs bedroom, Marie closeted herself in a downstairs den and called her friends, starting with Kate. She brought Kate up to date on her family and then Kate pitched in.

"I am so glad you called. We have tons to talk about. Do you have a lot of time and privacy?" asked Kate. "Because you will need it."

Assured of that, Kate began talking about the Club gathering on Saturday night.

"I was making out great with Tom, while his wife Sue was necking up a storm with Mary Lynn. As you know I've been with Tom and Sue several times. Sue likes to watch me and Tom having sex , but sometimes we tag team him by giving him a blow job to get him hard. He can last a long time afterwards but is only good for one ejaculation so I don't ever suck him off. She's bisexual you know but she knows I'm not , so she always backed off doing anything much else. She's a voyeur, so she basically brings herself off when I and Tom get into it hot and heavy. This was my first time in a foursome."

"We all went to their villa. It was really sexy. While Tom and I were pleasuring each other and fucking in one bedroom, Sue and Mary Lynn were making love in the next one across the hall. They kept the door wide open, so we could hear them and they could hear us. Those women were really enjoying themselves and it made me horny as hell. At one point, I came while Tom was eating me out and I heard Sue screaming. Those women were insatiable. I got so wet listening to them that I had one orgasm right after another without too much effort on Tom's part. He is a good lover but the background sex made me respond even better. I felt somehow deprived and was almost ready to go next door and eat some pussy myself. Tom even suggested it as he wanted to try eating Mary Lynn's pussy and he told me Sue was keen to go down on me. I am giving serious thought to taking her up on the offer. We might do a same-room foursome next time, which would make it easier for me to be with her, once I am wound up. "

"But I was concerned about you. I saw you wandering around the club with Mr. Muffdiver. I lost track of you in the crowd as Tom's hands were keeping me distracted. Did you end up with a date?"

"Yes, I did. With Mr. Muffdiver. He earns that nickname. The man gave me just about the best climax I have ever had. I actually lost consciousness for a few seconds. It was a mind-blowing experience. He explained that he had given me a "Hummer."

"What's a Hummer? I never heard of that."

"Well, look it up. I won't go into the details. You can find it on the web. I recommend it for special occasions."

"Well, was he also a good screw?" Kate asked.

"We never got that far. After I returned the favor and gave him a blow job, we were so spent we went to sleep. I thought I should give him some rest and screw him in the morning, but you know what happened then."

" I have a confession to make. I swallowed for the first time."

"Really? " Kate was surprised. "Why did you decide to go for it?"

" I was just overcome with gratitude for the "Hummer." I had thought about it in the past many times. I just held back because it sounded so icky. This time I felt the time was right and I really wanted to find out why so many women want to do it. It was a great sensation. I felt empowered and in control, just as a man probably feels when he is bringing a woman to climax. The taste was not what I had expected. It was like swallowing nutty-flavored gobs of vanilla yoghurt. More like lemon-colored actually. He tasted good."

"All men have slightly different tastes, Marie. Janey and I have talked about it. She thinks a man's cum has as many flavors, tastes and colors as wine. It depends on what they eat and drink and how virile they are. I don't suck a lot of men off. You know that the men we date are lucky enough to get one erection."

"And, let's say it together, Marie," Kate added and requested:

Kate's and Marie's voices harmonized: "Cum belongs inside a pussy!" They giggled, as they had said in the past that they do not like men squirting on their faces or bodies, so they devised this little jingle.

"So what's your next step?" Kate asked.

" I have the sense that Harry is looking for a companion as well as a bed partner, so I'll suggest when we see each other again that we have lunch or dinner and get to know each better."

"Don't tell, me, " Kate interrupted. "You want the whole package."

"Well, that's right. I have had the best sex after leisurely dinners or walks with a man, followed by going to bed with him."

"Kate, I got to check on Chris and the Baby. We'll talk soon." And that ended their conversation.

Later in the day, Kate called Janey and got caught up on her life. Janey's date from the Club was also a first. The three sisters had completed a trifecta.

"Maire, I was so horny I let one of the married guys talk me into anal sex. You know him. Henry Park. We all call him Hank. His wife Betty is in poor health. She accompanies him to the gatherings once in a while but seldom takes part in the action. I saw him standing alone at the bar when I left you to pick up a drink. You know me; I am a bit sarcastic with the men.

I said to him: ' Hank, where's Betty, don't tell me you no longer need her to hold your hand when you are on the prowl.'

'Oh, hello, Janey. Sassy as ever. Betty is not doing so well. She encouraged me to go out and have some fun. Interested? '

"Marie, I had never taken Hank seriously before. He is a nice enough man. He is tall and lanky, and looks fit but it gave me the creeps the way Betty always seemed to select his partners," Janey said. "I asked him what saw in me, and I was startled," Janey told Marie.

'Janey, I have always admired your ass.' he told me. I like the way it jiggles when you walk. I'd like to take it.'

'You mean anal sex,' I hesitated and cautiously asked him. And sort of wrinkled my brow.

'Yes, from your response, I think your ass is virgin and it would thrill me to break you in. Talk to any woman who does anal sex and she will tell you that orgasms are very intense with anal sex.'

"Marie, I was on my third drink by then and up for something new. I knew enough about anal sex to know I would have to take precautions, before we actually did it."

'Hank, I'll give it a whirl but I have to go home and get ready for you,' I told him. "I think you know what I mean.'

'That's fine, Janey. I'll go home and check on Betty. Call me when you are all set.'

"Marie, I had to take two enemas before I felt totally cleaned out. I did not want to have an accident. That took about an hour and a half before I gave him a call."

"It was all he said it was. He positioned me on my side . I had my legs slightly tucked in and one crossed over to give him a wider opening. My cheeks are a bit flappy, so I used my free hand to pull one cheek aside to open myself even wider. He penetrated me only partially. He was well lubricated so I felt only mild resistance before he popped through my anal ring. He then used short strokes pressing against my inner passage. It was the most warm sensation. He hit the spot that bears upward pressure towards the nerve endings of my clit. It was as if someone were fingering my G Spot. I got this rush. It occurred so fast I was startled. I just felt like I was plunging over a cliff. It took my breath away. I was trembling and shaking but still on a high. Then he unloaded in me. it was like a hot enema but explosive, and I came again. I collapsed on my tummy. After I caught my breath, all I could say was: Wow!"

"Marie, you once told me you were reluctant to have anal sex. You got to try this. I am hooked. I got a date with him next Saturday night. He's going to ask Betty to give him permission to stay the night. He said that if he did that he could get two erections and we could fuck and have anal sex again, too. I am soooo looking forward to it. "

All the sex talk with Kate and now with Janey was making Marie squirm. Her panties were perceptively soaked. She told Janey she was wanted by her daughter-in-law and concluded their conversation with that excuse but what she wanted to do was to dash to the toilet and masturbate. She did it standing up. Before she began, she grabbed a wash cloth to bite, because she wanted to muffle her sounds from her family. Fingering and rubbing her clit rapidly, she had a very gratifying climax. A shallow one but her legs trembled and, grimacing while biting the cloth, she could not suppress a lust-unfolding shriek. "Gosh, I hope Chris did not hear that. My God, I am a slut," Marie thought to herself.

The next morning, Kate called. She was excited.

"We've got a crisis. I just got off the phone with Linda. She said someone sent her and Aggie our manager a complaint that one of the residents was being raucous and lewd. (Linda was the lawyer for the Club as well as for the entire community.) To top it off, they sent a short tape to prove the assertion."

"What's such a big deal about that? It's a matter of privacy. If the people were being too loud, all Aggie or Security has to do is tell them to be more quiet and respectful of their neighbors."

"Linda said it was a potential problem because this was just the latest of several complaints management has had in the past six months and all were about members of the Club. She's passing the word by phone that we should all attend a meeting at Aggie's home in the country to discuss the implications and to take steps to avert future complaints."

"All right. That sounds reasonable. I'll be back by then and we all can go together," said Marie.

"Do you know who is involved?"

"Linda was tight-lipped about that but I know all about it," Kate said smugly.

"You do? OK, spill the beans. How do you know?" asked Marie.

"It was Hannah's apartment. She and Peter and one other guy were having a threesome. A DP, too."

"But how do you know that, Marie."

"Now don't get mad, Marie. I recorded it."

"YOU WHAT? YOU CRAZY IDIOT. " Marie screamed. "Why did you record Hannah's sex life? And how did you do that?"

"It's just a hobby," Marie said subdued.

" I got into it last January. I was really horny and was surfing some of my favorite porno sites when I ran across a whole group of sites that post erotic sounds. People post tapes of themselves having sex. Then there are clandestine tapes made in hotels, motels and other places. One of the contributors is a gal that works at a hotel. She puts a recorder in a room when she thinks a couple is hot to trot. Those tapes are really sexy. I was really enjoying them , so I thought I should make a contribution."

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU POSTED A TAPE OF HANNAH HAVING SEX FOR ALL THE WORLD TO HEAR?" Marie yelled.

"Well, yeah," Kate replied meekly. "Actually, she does not have so much sex. Not as much as I do. Just Pete and one other guy now and then."

"But, Kate, why Hannah? She has not done anything to you."

"Well, she has this reputation, so I thought I would get a real good recording. I was right because the woman gets off like a fog horn. She has a dirty mouth, too. Really hot stuff."

"How did you do that," Kate. " You could get into a lot of trouble if the recording is traced back to you."

"No way!" Kate said indignantly. She rattled off technical details, which meant nothing to Marie. She had forgotten that Kate was as technically savvy as any 65 plus woman on the planet. Her husband was a software engineer who taught her a lot about the internet, and she owned just about every Apple product and application on the market.

"I still want to know how you did it," Marie demanded .

"It's simple," explained Kate. Hannah's bedroom wall abuts a stairwell. I bought one of the surveillance packages we see on TV. All I had to do is stick a tiny pin with a mic in the wall and then place a small recorder under a step of the stairs. It's practically foolproof. None of our lot is going to bend down and peak under the stairs and hardly any of us have good enough eye sight to spot the mic. I check the tapes about once a week."

"Tapes, did you say TAPES," Marie raised her voice once more.

"Oh, I have other recordings going," Kate replied innocently.

"YOU'RE GODDAMN NUTS!" Marie shouted. "You're taping our friends having sex and exposing them to everyone on those audio sound nets!" Marie was really upset.

"Oh no!" Marie. "Calm down. I only put mics on nine walls. They're not all active and about half of them do not concern our members. Other people outside our group have sex, too, you know," Kate said petulantly.

"Anyway, It's a good thing I did, if you want to know. I have a way to stop the scandal. I'm on the case right now," Kate proudly proclaimed.

Marie could not take any more of this. She had to back off and think over what Kate had done. Maybe discuss the situation with Janey.

"Kate, does Janey know about what you have doing?"

"Uh huh. I let her listen to some of the tapes. She was upset, too, but not as much as you. I promised to be careful. I could tell though that she got aroused listening to them."

"Kate, this is about the worst stunt you have every pulled off. I thought the Valentine's Day caper was bad but this is over the top."

"What was so wrong with the Valentine's Day joke?" Kate asked defensively.

"You bought a jar of candy heart valentines from that sex shop up the road. Each one had the words: 'Eat me! Lick me! I taste good. I melt in your mouth.' And you placed it on the table in the main reception hall. And you did not think that might cause an uproar?" Marie was getting hot under the collar again. "In a community of older and elderly people, many of whom would be aghast?"

"I thought it was kind of funny," Kate giggled. "Didn't you? admit it, Marie."

"All right," Marie chuckled. "That was not too bad. Many of the women probably did not even catch the double meanings. Security confiscated the jar before a real problem occurred."

"I think it made some people's day. Added some chuckles to their lives." asserted Kate.

" I'll concede the point. But back off from the tapes and reconsider. Will you? It's darn right dangerous." Kate promised to behave and their conversation ended.

A few hours later, Marie had time to consult Janey.

"Janey, do you approve of what Miss Looney Tunes has been doing? She's downright nuts, you know."

"Oh, Marie, she is a bit strange but she has promised to be careful. And I did look up those erotic sound sites. Really hot stuff. I got nice and wet and had to do something about it. I put on headphones and masturbated to the good parts. Very satisfying. Lots of people record each other having sex. It's risky, I know. In this case, though, she may have averted a real scandal."

"How, so? She did not mention what she could do."

"It's complicated, but I'll explain. Jump in if you have any thoughts," Janey said.

" Before you start, I know her a lot longer than you do, you know. I was her roommate in college. She has been pulling zany stunts all her life. She was kicked out of our sorority for climbing into the headmistress' room and bolting the door from the inside. That was not so bad in itself but she was caught by a grounds keeper climbing out of the window and that meant an infraction of breaking and entering. One time she poured Lavoris, yes, Lavoris, in my panties. She said she was doing me a favor. She reasoned that when my boy friend ate me out I would not get germs from his mouth and his breath would smell good afterwards when he kissed me. Her husband threatened to leave her many times for the tricks she played on him and her children were not spared either. Her daughter still bears a grudge against her. She had an emergency key to the girl's apartment and one day she stopped by while she was gone and put a toy snake in her bed. The girl's boy friend freaked out when they were about to have sex. Her oldest son's wife barely speaks to her. Early in their marriage when they were both working to save enough money for a down payment on a house, Kate put holes into their condoms because she was eager to have a grandchild. Fortunately, her daughter-in-law's employer gave her maternity leave. She told her son that his dad did not make her pregnant; his grandmother did. I could give you a long list of her stunts. Haven't you been aware of any of them?"

"Marie, I have not known her as long as you. We go back just 20 years when we were neighbors. But, yes, she pulled off some doozies. Not that bad really. I happened to tell her one time that my Bill's libido had backed off and talked to her about the problems of getting older. A week later, Bill received in the mail free samples of Viagara, Cialis and one or two other similar pills. He was flat out embarrassed and accused me of going behind his back. He accepted my explanation that it was just a new promotion aimed at older men. He believed me because I hardly ever lied to him. It actually worked out fine, as our sex life got a jolt.

Then there was the time she took a real dislike to one of the pain in the necks in our block. He just did a lot of things to irritate people. And he was abusive to his wife as well. Kate took out an ad in the personal section of the newspaper, giving his address and phone number, describing him as a well-to-do lawyer newly separated looking for intimate relationships. He was flooded with calls and letters. His wife divorced him and that ad despite, his protests of innocence, played a key role.

Oh, I just remembered the lady down the street with an unkempt yard. It made the neighborhood look unsightly. Kate posted adds all over grocery stores in the area, soliciting work from gardeners and handymen. The woman had to beat them off with a stick. It caused her to clean up her yard. So she does some good things, Marie."

"I am not going to argue the point but she does some harmful things, too. Don't discount that. How about Zelda Ohrbach? She took a dislike to the woman because we were talking too loudly one morning at breakfast and Zelda politely asked us to speak a little more quietly. We were making some sexual innuendos, too, so that probably embarrassed Zelda, who was sitting near us and could overhear everything we were saying. Kate bought a bumper sticker with the slogan: 'I' m a red hot grandma; I stop at nothing,' and put it on the rear bumper of her car. The poor women was beseeched by honking truckers and waylaid in parking lots. Some of our guys started making passes at her and she could not figure it out until Linda told her the bumper sticker was inappropriate for the community and asked her to remove it. She was mortified and you know she moved out a couple of months later. What was good about that?"

" I agree. That was mean. Still, Zelda never fit in with our community and I hear she is happier where she is now living. So you see that turned out better than Kate had intended. But now she's done something useful. No question about it. She found out that Cynthia Ferguson filed the complaint against Hannah and sent Linda and Aggie an anonymous letter with a tape complaining about Cynthia's lascivious, loud conduct and demanding that the administration take corrective steps or there would be a lawsuit. Kate figures Cynthia will back off of her complaint against Hannah when confronted with a complaint against her."

jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers
12