Sex at Senior Living Center Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is really getting good. How in the hell did she put all that together?"

"It was an accident. Kate has a thing about Cynthia. She complains about her all the time. Thinks she's too prim and stuck-up. Cynthia's always dressed to the nines you know. Kate says Cynthia probably gets dressed and puts on makeup to take a pee. I do not know what Cynthia may have said to her, but Kate got a bee in her bonnet and decided to bug Cynthia's apartment, too. Not that she thought Cynthia was having sex with anyone but in the hopes she could dig up some useful information on her. And she hit pay dirt. "

"It turns out that Cynthia is gay and has a lover. Her name is Brenda. I don't know her and neither does Kate. Apparently, she is an outsider. Anyway, they were having a lover's quarrel last week. Cynthia accused Brenda of deceiving her with Hannah, which Brenda denied vehemently. They made up and Kate has a recording of some very loud female lovemaking."

"Kate did not think that Hannah was gay. She never got any hint of that in her recordings but she did find out in checking back that Brenda was a frequent visitor to Hannah's apartment. They were old friends. Kate figures that Cynthia made the complaint against Hannah out of spite. A good conclusion, no doubt, but we will see what happens."

"She could be right," Marie concluded but Kate is really courting disaster. Security might wonder how these recordings are popping up and start an investigation."

" Marie, Kate is not dumb. She and her partner..."

"PARTNER! This is worse than I thought. What partner?"

"Marie, Kate is a small woman. She needs a helping hand to implant the mics, as some of the right positions on the walls are way over her head. Her partner implants the mics and she stands guard at the door to insure they are not caught by surprise. She is going to remove the mic on Cynthia's wall in case they in her words " do a sweep." I do not know who her partner is. She refuses to tell me."

"I am dumbfounded, Janey. I still think she and her partner are treading on thin ice."

" I know that, Marie. You know her. She is really upset that you are mad at her. She promised me she would remove all the recording devices as soon as she could. Talk to her. She's concerned you will break off your friendship."

"I'll do that," Janey, Marie said. "I have been down this road many times with Kate along with her family members and other friends. "

Bringing up the phone again, she called Kate, and kept their conversation short.

"Kate, I just spoke to Janey. She told me what you did to help Hannah. That was considerate, but Honey please, please, back off now. OK?"

"Our friendship means a lot to me, Marie, so I'll close everything down. I was getting bored anyway until this scandal erupted. I already have something else in mind," she said, all perked up.

" I do not want to hear about it now, Kate. Before you do anything new that might get us all in trouble, please, please, Honey, discuss it with us. That's fair, don't you think?"

"Not a bad idea, especially for what I might have in mind. So, we're still talking to each other and are friends. Right?"

"Yes, Kate. I have to go. Hugs."

On Friday morning, Kate called Marie, bursting with happy news to report.

"Marie, Marie. I did it! I am thrilled. I just learned from Linda that the first complaint was withdrawn and they would ignore the second one because it was anonymous. As a precautionary measure, Linda and Aggie are still going to have a meeting on Saturday night. It should be interesting and fun, knowing what we all know." With that, Kate hung up.

*****

POSTSCRIPT: For those readers who think Kate's shenanigans might be far-fetched, one has only to surf the net to find a number of sexual sound bites contributed by willing participants and voyeurs. To be continued.

12