Sex at Senior Living Center Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom, Marie took off the covers quickly. She donned her bra because Marie wanted him to pick up where they had left off last time when he ate her out without stripping her completely. She wanted his cock inside her holes desperately and did not need any foreplay.

"I'm ready for you, hon!" Marie called. She stood by the side of the bed and waited for him.

Harry gasped when he saw Marie's bare legs , wet pussy and rounded tummy. "Oh my," he said.

"Unwrap the rest of the candy, Harry," and beckoned him to move towards her.

Marie turned her back towards him so he could unhook her bra.

Her ample breasts tumbled out and she snuggled against him as he began to fondle them.

"My nipples are sensitive, hon. Don't pinch or bite them too hard, " Marie asked.

Harry gently stroked Marie's breasts, kissed the side of her neck, breathed in her ear and lightly pulled her nipples, which were hardening to his touch. He felt a shiver shake her and she sighed. She turned her head and they Frenched. Long slow probes and lip nibbles. Marie's passion was rising. She groaned and her breathing got heavier.

He wanted to finger her pussy, but she withdrew. "Harry, the only thing I want in my pussy right now is your cock," Marie moaned. "Take me the best way that is right for you. But do it soon. I cannot hold out too much longer."

Harry would have normally wanted to take her on her back or have her mount him but that was a little risky. He directed her to lean forward toward the edge of the bed, with her back to him, so he could take her doggy style. She nimbly assumed that position and cried: " Take me slow, hon. I want it nice and slow."

Harry's cock was so stiff by now that he had no difficulty doing what she asked. He inserted his tip and felt it easily penetrate her, as she was sleek with her slime. He entered her bit by and bit and Marie responded with steady moans: "Oh, that is so nice. So nice. I want it all. Deep inside me."

Harry gradually buried his cock insider her to the full length. He pulled out slowly and reentered with the same pace. Marie was building up to a orgasm. " Faster now, hon. Faster. Fuck me real hard and grab my clit!" Marie begged.

Reaching in front of her, Harry easily found her exposed, now hard and moist, clit. He rubbed it briskly and pounded Marie as fast as he could using short strokes. He found that if he leaned to one side there was no undue pressure on his left hip and he could pound her at will.

"Cum for me, Marie! Your pussy is so hot!" Harry shouted.

"Marie did not need much coaxing. With each stroke of Harry's cock and hand pressure on her clit she was on a fast pace to explode. Bracing herself with her forearms on the bed and spreading her rear to allow him the deepest channel inside her, she came with a single crescendo: " I'm cuuuuuuuuuming!"

Her climax seemed to them both to last minutes although it was probably not that long. Marie collapsed on the bed with a combination of sobs and moans. She did not want to be selfish and wanted Harry to enjoy himself too. She knew her pussy had been so slick that there was little friction to grip his cock and make him cum too.

Harry was still standing alongside the bed savoring what had taken place. Marie turned a bit and said: Harry, I want to do something special. My ass is virgin. I want you to be the man to have it. Lick me a bit around my opening and take my ass! I want to feel you cum inside me."

She reached for a pillow, put it under her, and then spread her cheeks wide giving him the maximum access. She was tight, so she knew he would get off right away.

Harry did not have much experience with anal sex but knew a lot of women swore by it. He had never rimmed a woman either. He was touched deeply that this woman would sacrifice her ass for him. He did not have much time mull over what to do. He just responded to her desires quickly by crouching on the bed before her exposed anal cavity. He could see her rosette beckoning, so he plunged his tongue right in. It was a different taste than her pussy : nutty and earthy. Her acrid musk had a pleasant overtone of the scent she had inserted. The combination was heady.

After tongue dipping, he kissed and circled her rosette with his tongue before plunging it again into her anus. Marie was groaning with pleasure and he saw her anal passage dilate slightly. Taking two finger he finger her to prime her for his cock, which caused further dilation.

Marie felt the warmest sensation started to flow into her anus and beyond. She was ready for hi and let him know with a shrill cry: " Fuck my ass NOW, Harry. Do It! Please. Please."

His cock was still slick with Marie's juices so Harry was able to push past her rossette ring and enter her with a sudden thrust. "God," Harry thought. "her ass feels so tight and hot."

"Give it to me, hon. Give it to me. Slap my ass, too." Marie urged.

Harry could not constrain himself. He was about to unload. "I'm coming Marie. Here I goooo! Mareeeeeeee!" With that Harry shot his sperm into Marie's bowels.

That sparked her own climax and she felt enormously satisfied: " OH! You filled me up! That was wonderful!" she sighed.

"Janey was right. That was superb. Damn, I'm still on a cloud and ready for another climax," she thought. She wondered how she could manage it while caring for Harry's injury. She gently asked him.

"Harry, I am still so hot for you. You loved me so good. I need to cum so more. Can you lie beside me and finger my clit?" She pleaded.

That was easily enough to do. Marie lay on her back, legs spread wide. Harry laid on his right side and used his left hand to finger her. He grasped her one hand flung over her head with his right hand and they kissed with dancing tongues while Harry played with her clit. By now, Harry was sensitive to her sounds and was able to discern from them what pleased her and how aroused she was getting. Slowly Marie moved to her peak. She broke off kissing Harry, arched her back, and came with a series of increasing groan and then a long, extended scream.

Afterwards, she gently pushed him on his back and snuggled beside him with her head on his shoulder. She was very content.

"How was the merchandise, Harry?" Marie asked cautiously.

"Perfect! I do not want any other kind, Marie."

"Are we lovers, Harry?"

"You own my cock, Marie!"

"And I do not want any other man's cock inside me, Harry."

"Would you stay the night, Marie. I do not want you to leave me."

"Of course, lover!"

Harry and Marie slept soundly with the normal interruptions for bathroom calls. In the morning, Harry woke first. He gazed fondly at Marie and thought he could stay with her forever.

Marie awoke and saw him look at her and knew instantly he was in love with her.

"Good morning, my darling Harry. Are you ready to face the world together? I say we get showered and go to breakfast together."

They walked into the dining room hand in hand. There was a crowd and so a few stared at them because public displays of affection were not all that common. Off in the distance they spotted Kate and Janey. They instantly knew what had happened between them. They both grinned and gave them a thumbs up.

Barely seated, they were treated to some affectionate ribbing. "Got laid, huh?" asked Kate.

Giving no quarter, Marie leaned across and whispered to her friends, "I just signed over full possession of my pussy to Harry."

Following suit, Harry said in a low voice, " She's got full title to my cock."

They all giggled.

POSTSCRIPT

Marie and Harry remained a couple, and were totally devoted to each other, although they kept their own apartments. They appeared one last time at a Club gathering to assembled cheers. This was a parting gesture. They never returned to the Club gatherings, although they maintained their friendships with several members. Kate had increasingly been turned on by the thought of having sex with a female. She told Janey how she was tempted to join a couple whose wife had her eyes on her and she was thinking about joining this couple and a female friend for a foursome. Janey admitted she, too, had always wanted to make love to a woman. It was thus natural for the two women to become lovers. They eventually foreswore men and became partners. The four friends were inseparable. They become known in the community as Harry and the Three Sisters. Did Kate stop playing dirty tricks? Of course not. One of the younger men in the community - he was 56 which was really young in this bunch - made a snide remark when he saw Kate holding hands with Janey. She patiently waited until she could snap a photo of him without his knowledge. She posted it, with the caption Bad Boy Needs Rough Trade, on a gay men's site together with his mailing address and telephone number. She made sure he got a copy of the listing.

12