Sex at Senior Living Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you have a blue badge, Harry. Are you looking for anyone in particular or are you just trolling?"

" Marie, to be quite frank, I had hoped to see Linda, but I do not see her anywhere. I did not expect to find you here, and moreover looking like you do. Wow!"

"Oh, Linda is quite a woman. She is one of our stars. She is probably downstairs in the group activity room working on her second or third cock of the evening. I have seen her pull a train of seven men."

I was shocked and my face showed it. "Don't think ill of Linda, Harry. She practically had no social life as a corporate lawyer. She's simply feeling her oats. If you want to be friends with her, you really can't begrudge her trying things she never did before. Can you?"

She was right of course. I would have to think about befriending Linda for friendship's sake and taking it from there. Right now, my only immediate shot of having a woman for the night was Marie and I concentrated on her, because I did not feeling like taking my chances by circulating.

"Marie, have you been spoken for yet?"

"I've had a couple of feelers, Harry, by couples, but I do not do threesomes or other group activities."

"What are you looking for tonight, Marie."

Leaning towards me, Marie lowered her voice and whispered huskily, " I want a man to lick my pussy and make me squirt buckets." Caressing my beard lightly, she said, " and I want a man whose soft beard will brush my sensitive thighs, which makes me tingle all over.Do you know a man who wants to do that, Hon?

"You've got a partner, Marie. I want to make you scream with pleasure."

"Then we have a deal, Harry. She followed with a light kiss, slowly moving the tip of her tongue over my lower lip. "And if you do that with my other lips, you will be rewarded."

"What else do you like, Marie? Do you swallow?

"I never have, Harry. Is that a deal breaker?

"Absolutely not! I just want to know your limits. The committee recommended I clarify the do's and don'ts. I do not want to ask for something that might offend you. "

"Then let's seal the deal properly, Harry." This time she threaded her arms through my arm pits and hooked her hands over my shoulder, drawing me closer. Her tongue snaked through my lips deep inside my mouth. And darted it in and out. I never knew a woman's tongue could be so long. It was electrifying. We remained that way for a long time, sucking each other's tongues and deep Frenching. Then the 9 PM bell rang.

"You can change your mind now, Harry. Also, there is another option now that we are a couple. We can swap partners with another couple. That way I'll still have a man at the end of the evening and you might find a woman more desirable."

"Not a chance, Marie. I can hardly wait to get inside you."

"Let's circulate, Harry. I want to see who has teamed up. I'm curious and I'll point out people you may run across later in the general community. Then we can go to my apartment; I've got everything we need there. ""

For a half hour, we looked around. I was loathe to go downstairs, because of Linda. Sensitive to my feelings, we stayed upstairs. We spotted Janey sitting on a man's lap ardently kissing him.

"That's the husband of the couple who corralled Kate earlier. Oh, I see his wife. She is holding hands with Mary Lynn. She's AC/DC. Looks like the wife is going to get her pussy licked by a woman. Quite a few wives are like that, Harry. Living here is the first time many of them have had the chance to explore that side of their sexuality." She pointed other single women I had seen around but had not met. None were wall flowers as they seemed busily engaged chatting with other women or couples. I saw no single men. Marie said they were all hooked up already.

"A single man here is guaranteed to have a partner," Marie commented. She pointed to two men I had met. One was a next-door neighbor.

"Pete's a charming man, Harry." They say he is well hung and a considerate lover. He is too big for me in every way," she smirked. "Hannah is a good match." His partner was a large busty woman, a BBW in dating parlance. "And I have overheard men saying in awe that she must have fucked her husband to death. I heard one man say that she is so hot that he could not keep his cock inside her because she bucked too much in heat. They have fucked before; Pete will give her a good ride."

Pete is a big man. He must weigh in at well over 250 pounds. I imagine his physical size scares some women.

I did not see my sponsors nor Steve and Cindy. Marie said they were probably downstairs. The sexual tension was accelerating, as people linked up. Some kissed and fondled each other openly. One woman squatted down on her heels and gave a man a blow job in front of everyone. It was a dare, someone said. They were man and wife. Our host and hostess were still engaged with their duties upstairs. Neither I nor Marie could make out what color badge they had chosen, but Marie said that Steve and Cindy often waited until the last moment to help make up a group activity or split up to insure that at least some singles were not left alone.

When the 9:30 bell rang, we were ready to race out the door. We got to the apartment complex in record time for two old duffers. (Despite the high energy sexual atmosphere, one had to bear in mind that all the people were mostly grannies and granddads, with all the physical limitations that implied.) Once inside her apartment, Marie made for her bathroom.

"I want to freshen myself up for you, Harry. Do you want me to take off my jeans before I rejoin you or do you want to remove them?"

"Marie, your jeans are practically painted on. It would take me too long to remove them. Just let me see you in your panties and halter."

Marie told me to grab a drink from the frig and make myself at home. I took a bottle of mineral water and wandered around her living area. There was one wall covered in books and some striking modern prints and paintings. Was that a Miro I asked myself. And, Gosh, that is a Picasso print. The other furnishings were of high quality, too. I got lost checking out her books, a mixture of mostly literature, biographies and travel books; some were written in French and Italian. I was impressed and thought thee was a lot more depth to this woman than I imagined . When Marie returned, she was bare-footed and wore flimsy green bikini panties. She oozed sex.

We went back to where we left off at the party. Standing upright close together we Frenched some more and her tongue worked its magic. I was getting hard and she moaned as I kissed her neck and blew in her ear. I turned her slightly to the side and slipped a hand inside her panties, searching for her entrance. I rubbed my middle finger along her slit, probed and entered her. It slipped in smoothly. I slowly finger fucked her; her cunt was slick and she trembled with anticipation.

"Strip my panties off, Harry! she gasped. When I did, she kicked them aside. I could see her juices dribbling down the inside of her legs.

" Now let's go to bed, Harry," Marie urged. I'm already primed for you. And when you eat me, stick a finger up my ass. That makes me cum real hard. I'll let you know when to do it." Her voice was low and ragged with emotion.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. It was also expensively furnished. We stopped by the side of her king-sized bed. I stepped back to admire her figure. She had a full bush of red hair, which was glistening with her juices. Taking a brief time to admire her, I got undressed as fast I could. I was all thumbs, so she helped me unbutton my shirt. She bit my left nipple lightly and placed a warm hand on my cock, now almost fully erect. " We'll save this for later Hon. My turn first."

I could tell she had been through this routine many times, as she tossed me a pillow for me to rest my knees on and she scooted up on the bed, flung herself flat on her back, deftly placed a pillow under hips , spread her legs wide, bent her knees, and dug her heels into the edge of the bed for leverage.

Eating pussy is a serious undertaking and should be approached slowly for building up sexual excitement and bringing a lady to climax. Now on my knees, I bent forward and gently kissed and licked the inside of her thighs. Lightly brushing my beard against her thighs, I paused to inhale her fragrance, a mixture of musk and her body perfume. I blew lightly on her mound, causing the hairs to ripple. I repeated this many times, first on one thigh and then the other. I heard Marie sigh as she raised her hips towards my face, offering me more access to her pussy.

"Don't tease me too much, Harry," she groaned. "My pussy is so ripe; eat me, Hon, eat me!"

I laid my head to the side and nibbled her pussy lips with my teeth lips spread over my teeth. I nibbled up and down from the top of her anus to near the hood of her clit, first one side and then the other, until she began to breath more heavily and become more vocal. She was in heat.

"That's the way! Nice! Nice! You got me going! " Marie groaned louder and spread herself even farther apart to give me access to her glory hole.

She jerked upward, thrusting her pussy towards my face, when I spread her lips and began to suck and kiss the inner walls of her cunt, which was now pouring out juices so fast I had trouble lapping them up. It was like licking undulating silk covered with a creamy fluid. I kept tongue fucking her waiting for her signal on what to do next.

"Harry! Harry!" she screamed. "Work my clit! You got to finish me off! I can't staaand it anymore. Pleeese. I need to cum so bad. Pleeese, Hon. Pleeeese Hon," she panted.

I quickly popped her clit, which extended like a the nub of a pencil. It was laden with her juices. With my tongue thrust out as far it could go I locked it firmly with my lips and, bobbing my head, I used the flat of my tongue like a paint brush, stroking the side of her clit forcefully.

"You got me ," Haaaarry! She roared. I'm climbing to the top! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! Tongue my clit harder! Harder!! Put your finger in my ass!"

But I did stop. Forget the ass play; I decided to try out a technique I read about: humming. Marie was beside herself. "Nooo! Nooo! I'm almost there! Don't leave me hanging! I beg you," she sobbed and trembled. She was beside herself with despair, Helpless without any control.

Puckering my lips , I circled them around her clit. Taking a huge breath I blew out as hard as I could, which caused my lips to vibrate around her clit. She went berserk. "Oh sweeet Jesus. So gooood! That's so goddamn gooood. It's woooonderfullllll! Here I goooooo! " she shrieked. And she climaxed hard. Her body arched as she clawed and raked her sheets. I felt her shake uncontrollably. Her mouth gaped wide; as she drew in her breath, her faced contorted, eyes rolled, her body went limp and she passed out.

I was alarmed. I thought she had had a stroke or a heart attack. My cock shriveled up and I was scared. I knelt beside her and saw that her eyelids were flickering and her chest was heaving, so she was at least alive. I was abut to call 911, when she started sobbing and crying. When she caught her breathe, she spoke softly and adoringly:

"Harry, I just had the best climax of my life. I never felt so good before. Even with a finger up my ass. You just tongue fucked me to death. The French call a climax "the little death," and I now know what that means. "You sweet, sweet lover. Please cuddle next to me, she lovingly implored. "I need you to hold me."

I do not recall how long we held each other, side by side, but long enough for her to recover and say that it was her turn to give me some loving.

"Hon, I want to swallow your cum. I want you to be the first man to cum in my mouth." And she pushed me on my back; kneeling at my side, began to suck me. She went for the gold. She stopped several times to jerk me until she saw some precum spilling out and then she sucked me some more. I had not been with a woman for years so it did not take me long to cum. I roared out my climax: "Oh my Goooood! Oooooh! I gasped. " I watched her greedily swallow my sperm and lick her lips.

"You taste great, Harry! My first taste of cum."

What a loving woman and what terrific sex! Remarkable when one thinks about it for a women in her 60's. It was also even more remarkable that we hadn't even fucked nor had she taken off her halter. I had much to look forward to. To be continued.

12