Sex at Swimming Hole

Story Info
Story about being watched having sex at nude swimming hole.
1.2k words
4.18
29.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vermont has more nude swimming locations than any other state in the country. There are lots of great locations for skinnydipping all over the state. Even Burlington and South Burlington have nude beaches on Lake Champlain.

My girlfriend (at the time) and I were visiting one such location - a place with a series of waterfalls, somewhat hidden pools, and a large pool at the bottom. We had spent an hour or so sunning on a large boulder at the bottom of the falls and enjoying the scenery - both of the naturally beautiful falls and of the other nude sunbathers and swimmers.

I had told Leslie about an experience I had a year earlier when I stumbled across an attractive couple fucking at the top of the falls. (I will relate that in another story.) She knew how much I had enjoyed it at the time and how much I liked to reminisce. I was surprised though when she decided to recreate the scenario ourselves and, in the process, create some great voyeuristic memories for a few others.

Leslie said that she wanted to climb up the falls and investigate some of the pools higher up. I agreed and we began climbing up over the rocks and through the crevices. We stopped in the first pool and swam. It was only about two feet deep so calling it "swimming" is a bit of an exaggeration. I sat down on one of the boulders with my legs below my knees submerged in the cool mountain stream water. We were in the shadows and no one could see from below. Leslie sat down beside me and began fondling me. I was stunned but it was not long before I had a huge hard-on. It was amazing sitting the open - naked and being stroked by a beautiful woman. I was also discovering that she was far less timid than I had originally thought.

Leslie then asked me: "Do you want me to suck your cock?" I will never forget the expression on her face when she asked. It was part "i am kind of embarrassed to say that out loud" and part "I am a fucking wild woman." Of course I agreed. She continued for several minutes giving me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had in my life. She came close to deepthroating me for the first time in my life. (That is difficult for most women, not because of my length - about 6 1/2 inches - but because of my thickness.) Finally, I said: "Lets go up to the next pool." I thought this might be a little more private and we could do more without having to worry about others.

After giving my dick a couple minutes to become relatively flaccid, we climbed up to the next pool. I started by returning Leslie's favor. She lay in the pool face up, pushing her hands against the granite bottom of the pool so that her body was partially submerged. I got down on my hands and knees to eat her out. I don't think pussy ever tasted so good. Leslie had multiple orgasms. It was when she was moaning during one of those orgasms that I saw a nude young man standing in the trees next to the waterfall watching our every move. I pulled my head out from Leslie's crotch and whispered to her: "We are being watched." When I motioned towards the trees she looked up and saw him sticking his head out from behind a tree.

Leslie said simply: "Keep going." She was enjoying being watched.

I think the guy realized that we knew he was there and that we did not care because he stopped trying to hide. He climbed down an embankment so that he could get a better look - his rapidly growing cock bouncing as he walked.

Leslie got up and said to me: "Lets really give him a show." Standing in about 18 inches of water she leaned over and placed her hands against a boulder. My cock was about as hard as the granite that she was leaning against as we began to fuck. I stood in the water fucking her from behind for several minutes as the spectator began to jerk off.

We heard some people talking as they climbed up from the lower pool. I said: "There are people coming," thinking that we would stop. Leslie said: "No, keep going."

Our friend in the woods retreated when he saw a couple making their way up to the pool where we were. I guess he did not have the exhibitionist tendencies we had.

They were both in their twenties and reasonably fit. They certainly looked good naked. He was the first to appear. We saw him turn his head and look towards his partner and say: "I am not sure you want to see this." He laughed nervously. I think it just made her more curious.

Regardless of what she thought she might see they continued their climb up to our pool. He was laughing and put one of hands over her eyes. She pulled his hand away and also laughed and said: "I'm a big girl. I can handle it."

We continued to fuck and Leslie continued to moan. We heard the young woman say to the guy with pretend indignation "I can see you are enjoying this." Indeed he was.

When Leslie turned her head to look at them, the woman put her hand over the guys cock, pressing it against his abdomen - as if she were trying to hide it from Leslie's view. Again she laughed a little nervously.

Of course, at this point I was thinking that I would love to watch the two of them fuck. No such luck though. It never went beyond her touching his cock as she pretended she wanted to hide his erection.

Leslie pulled away. She got down in the water on her knees and began to blow me again. I could not have been more aroused. We were having sex outdoors in a spectacular natural setting with a couple watching us.

Leslie was not someone who usually swallowed. Occasionally though, when she got really worked up when giving me a blowjob, she would want me to cum in her mouth. I guess she was pretty excited by our first voyeuristic experience. She said something she would never say in our private lovemaking. I think she was trying to imitate women she had seen in some porn scenes. She said: "I want you to cum on my face and in my mouth."

I took my dick in my hand and exploded first on her cheek and then in her mouth. She then sucked me until I was drained. Looking directly at the guy, she licked the cum off her face that she could reach. She wiped the rest off with her finger and then licked her finger.

The guy actually started clapping. They both laughed and proceeded to start climbing back up waterfall. We headed back down to our rock where could sunbathe. We saw them a little later when they came back down to the bottom of the falls. They said "Hi" and smiled but did not mention what had happened.