Sex at the Summer Solstice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironfelix
ironfelix
13 Followers

Then it was Beth's turn to feel a bit shy. "Um," she began, "it's up to you, but you're welcome to stay here. Wendy's going for brunch with her boyfriend in the morning -- she won't be back until 11 or so."

There was no place I'd rather be, Kendall thought to himself. "Thanks," he said, "that would be great. And, well.... thank you for this, it was amazing."

"I think we both enjoyed it," Beth laughed. She reached out to turn the lamp off, and the two spooned together, each deeply satisfied as they drifted off.

Not surprisingly, the proximity of naked female flesh made it difficult for Kendall to actually sleep. Less than an hour later, his erection was gradually returning, nestled between Beth's butt cheeks. He tried to control his cock-twitches, but to no avail, and inevitably Beth knew that the night was not over.

"Hey, fella, what's this all about," she teased, pushing her bottom back at Kendall. "Feels like you're back for another round!"

"I guess so," he said. "Sorry to wake you..."

"Mmmm... I sure don't mind," she replied, rolling over to check out the situation. Taking his cock in hand, she gave it a squeeze, feeling it throb in her grasp. He gave a happy moan in response, and reached over to run his fingers across her nipple. For several minutes, they explored each other's bodies.

"I think we need to do something about this," Beth finally said, giving his cock one last touch. "You know, there is another way you could come inside me."

Before the list of possibilities could even form in his head, she was opening a sliding door on one side of the headboard, reaching inside to find a jar of Vaseline. "You can come in my ass," she continued, holding up the jar. "It just takes some of this and going real slow. Interested?"

She removed the lid and dipped two fingers in for a generous dollop.

"OK," the startled Kendall immediately replied. Yes, he was totally inexperienced, and utterly bashful, but not a fool. Penthouse Forum letters feature notwithstanding, he knew perfectly well that this was not a preference of most women in real life. But as he learned over the coming weeks, Beth McQuinn loved sexual variety, finding enjoyment from a wide range of activities.

In the immediate moment, he could only go by the evidence. Having lubricated the crack of her ass, Beth inserted a thickly coated middle finger deep into her bottom. Satisfied with her preparations, she smiled and said, "Now let's get you ready." Reaching into the jar again, she brought out more vaseline and began stroking his hard cock. After just a few seconds, the job was done, and she could tell that he might not last much longer. Rolling over onto her front, Beth pulled a pillow under her hips, raised herself up a bit, and spread her legs wider. Glancing over her shoulder, she reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart. "Come on, do it," she whispered urgently.

Kendall's heart jumped as he moved forward, this time towards a target unobstructed by pubic hair. Placing the tip of his cock on her glistening, puckered hole, he pushed forward tentatively. "A bit harder," she advised, moving her hips back a little. He thrust with greater force, feeling the muscular ring of her anus gradually widen as his cock entered her opening. Showing remarkable control, Beth relaxed, giving him easier access. Heeding her warning to take go slow, he began pushing a little deeper, a bit at a time. Within a couple of minutes he was buried several inches into her ass, astonished at the sensation of her anus clenching his shaft as it sank into her warm bottom.

For her part, Beth soon went from soft grunts at each thrust, to increasingly high-pitched cries, reaching between her legs to rub herself, the smell of Vaseline lending a strangely exotic medicinal air as he fucked her tight asshole. It was much too good to last, and with a sudden burst, his orgasm began. His cum entered Beth for the first time, spurting deep inside. Kendall cried aloud with pleasure, and his erection abruptly begin to subside. Spent from his second ejaculation of the night, he pulled his softening penis out with a just-audible plopping sound. Looking down, he could see a small dribble of semen ooze from Beth's rosebud. Holy crap, he thought; that's my semen in her ass. This night just can't get any better!

It took Beth longer this time to stir, but finally she turned over to slip out of bed, returning soon with another warm cloth to help Kendall clean up. Now truly exhausted, the young lovers gathered sheets around themselves, and drifted off to sleep with the smell of Vaseline still in the room.

Hours later, a loud alarm clock woke them up, signaling that Kendall's introduction to sex was finally complete. Stumbling out of bed, he pulled on his clothes, and bent down to say goodbye. Offering him a sleepy kiss, Beth murmured, "hey, you're going to give me a call, right?'

"I was hoping you'd say that," he replied. "Are you busy this week?"

"Not too much. See you soon, OK?"

Kendall gave her a peck on the top of her head. "You sure will. Talk to you later." And then he was heading down the stairs and into the sunshine of a bright summer morning. Whistling happily, he headed home, feeling like a very different man than the shy young virgin of just a few hours earlier.

Back in her room, Beth McQuinn stirred happily in her messy sheets. There's something I really like about that guy, she thought. This could turn into a very interesting summer. But what am I going to tell Rex when he gets back at the end of August?

Resolving to enjoy the moment and deal with her boyfriend later, Beth rolled over and went back to sleep.

And so it began.

ironfelix
ironfelix
13 Followers
12