Sex at Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come baby, sit on my face!" Mas commanded her girlfriend.

Rohana shifted herself and squatted over Mas' face, her anus directly above the older woman's mouth.

"Clean me up good!" Rohana requested.

Mas' tongue found it's way into the anal cavity exposed by her friend. She drove her stiff tongue in, tasting the crusty and slightly salty flavour of the younger girl's sweaty and pungent rectum. Her fingers toyed with Rohana's cunt, and massaged her thighs too.

Then she felt a sudden sensation in her ass, and realized Taufiq had without much warning sodomized her, his prick driven into her rectum as she tasted Rohana's rectum. She felt so much freedom and no restraint at all. And Taufiq began piling his tool in and out of her ass; he locked her ankles over his shoulders and just slammed his hips down into her, his balls slapping against her back, just above her buttocks. She felt herself tear slightly, a very slight wounding of her anus. That's ok, she thought, for the sake of lustful no holds barred sex.

To Be Continued. The best part of any journey is its anticipation.

12