Sex Between Siblings

Story Info
Big sister introduces her siblings to sex.
10.1k words
4.51
338.3k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

I am a 32 decent looking female with what I have been told is a very well shaped body and as of now unattached and well off financially due to my husband's passing and leaving me more than I will ever be able to spend. I have also been hornier than hell for the past few weeks.

My condo has a swimming pool for the residents and I was down there a week or so ago soaking up some rays and my younger sister stopped by to chat. I am Janet and she is Gloria. Glor is 21. She and my 20-year-old brother Jim still live at home with my mom and dad. Glor is short, very pretty but a little on the thin side and her tits wouldn't fill the proverbial champagne glass. Jim is a good bit taller but also very thin.

Glor has visited quite a few times during the last several weeks, which is a bit unusual. Up until then she wouldn't visit more than a couple of times a year. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary with this visit and we and spent quite some time just chatting about everything going on in the world and US politics. I suggested she join me for lunch. I had bought a pack of crab cakes from a small fish market that morning and would love to have someone to enjoy them with. She accepted and up we went.

The crab cakes were delicious and accompanied with a glass or two of Chardonnay made a fine lunch. She mentioned that our brother also loved good crab cakes but they had been unable to find any that met with his approval. I had been having the same problem and was glad I had found the new small fish market. I mentioned that I would get some more and would invite the two of them over for dinner some time soon. She thought that would be terrific.

We had eaten our lunch at my kitchen nook and grabbed another couple of glasses of wine and went out to sit on the balcony over the pool. Within the next half-hour I noticed her becoming very quiet. When I asked what was wrong she mumbled something, which I didn't get, and I just let it go. She then said,

"Janet, you and I have become somewhat closer over the last several months and I am hoping I can talk frankly to you."

I assured her she could.

"Would you think I was a terrible person if I told you I think I like women more than men?"

"Glor, of course not. I am bisexual and have had some very nice times with women."

"Well, I'm a virgin. I've never had sex with either a man or a woman but I do get all warm and tingly when I am near some women.

"It's a shame you never let them how you felt for I am sure some of them would have helped you out. A lot of women are bisexual as well." I countered.

"Really? I realize when I feel all warm and excited I don't know what the heck to do about it."

"Say, I have an idea. I have a few porn videos I am sure will show women together" I said. "Would you like to watch a couple of them?"

"Yes, if you wouldn't think I was weird." She answered.

I dug out the videos and searched through them trying to find one with lesbians in action. The only one that came close was one I had watched a year earlier and it was a couple of gals going at it with a guy joining in after they had satisfied each other. It would have to do. I knew I was a lot older than she was but I was hardly counting those numbers at the moment. With any luck I would have her lovely face buried in my pussy before the day was over.

"Glor, come on inside, grab us another couple of glasses of the bubbly while I get the VCR working."

I directed her to the sofa and started the tape. Glor was all eyes.

The first few scenes were of the women dressed and supposedly just meeting one another for the firs time in a motel room. One of them came up behind the other and reached around cupping the others breasts. The other one leaned her head back and moaned a little. From there it went through all of the tender scenes of one fingering the other an then pulling down her pants and burying her face in the others crotch. I looked over at Glor and she was mesmerized with some sweat showing on her upper lip. When one of the gals started to throw her hips around Glor let out a small moan. I had been sitting on an easy chair at right angles to the sofa and I got up and slid over next to her. I slipped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me.

"Relax Glor, let it go." I told her.

She let her head lean back to my arm and slid closer to me.

After a few minutes of her moaning I let my free hand slide down to her waist and unbuttoned her shorts and slipped my hand inside of them and her panties. She was soaked. I had a few fingers search out her clitoris and let them slide up and down on either side of it while flicking the tip of it every now and then.

I finally pulled down her pants and had both hands working her crotch. My one hand was teasing her clit to come out and play and my other was up lightly massaging her nipples. I then inserted first one then two and finally three fingers in her vagina and by then her tight little virgin ass was squirming all over the sofa. All of a sudden she threw her head back even harder and started a loud moaning. I leaned over her and gently touched my lips to her mouth and then let my tongue search out hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. All of this time my fingers were still working their magic on her clit and her slippery pussy lips.

She pulled her head away saying "Oh God, Janet …don't stop"

"Honey, I won't. Just relax and enjoy"

With that I pulled up her top freeing her tits from her bra. Her tits were small but firm and the nipples were now hard as steel and protruding with her arousal

I leaned over with my face very close to her nipples and let my tongue reach out explore them. My hand was still working her pussy and her hips were driving it down on my fingers as hard as she could.

It didn't take much of this before she was exploding. She had one hand on top of my hand working her pussy and her other hand was wrapped around the back of my neck pulling my face even harder to her tits when she threw her hips a foot in the air and screamed "I'm cumming."

Thankfully the building is extremely well insulated for sound and neighbors couldn't hear her.

I pulled my arm out from behind her neck and sort of pushed away from her. I then took both hands and pulled down her shorts and panties. She opened her eyes and asked "Janet, what are you going to do to me now?"

"Hold on tight honey. The best is yet to come." I announced.

I then slipped to my knees between her legs and started to run my tongue up and down each leg skipping over her pussy and then going over to the other leg and repeating myself. I finally raised my face up and positioned it directly over her cunt while my tongue darted out to find her clit. It wasn't long before I found the hooded little jewel and had encouraged it to come out to play again. She clamped her legs tight around my head and all I could hear was "Oh God, what are you doing to me?" I worked her clit and her pussy lips with my tongue…first gently and then a little rougher. When I felt her rising to my movements I reached up and wet a few fingers and slipped them inside of her virgin pussy. She was soaked from her last orgasm and my fingers slipped in to the hilt. I then started to pump that hand while my tongue was doing all it could on her clit.

I reached up with my free hand and started to make circles around a nipple. Once again, she started that loud moan signaling she was ready to pop. I could feel her whole body quivering through her pussy and felt both of her hands on the back of my head pulling my face deeper into her. I took my fingers out of her pussy and started to rim her ass with them but could feel a little hesitation on her part. Not for long, she was soon driving her ass back on my fingers while pulling my head in even deeper yet. I soon had two fingers as far up her tight little virgin ass as far as they could go. Once again she let out a scream while she was having her second orgasm in less than a half-hour. When it was over she let her head rest against the back of the sofa and just sat there with her eyes closed.

I got up and went into the kitchen and washed my face and hands.

When I got back to the sofa her eyes were open and she asked "Janet, you must think I am a slut, don't you?"

"Hell Glor, I was the one eating your pussy" and laughed.

"But Glor, in case you didn't notice it, I am horny as hell and would appreciate some relief."

I stood and slipped off my top and undid my bra releasing my 34 C's and then bent down taking my shorts and panties all the way off.

Reaching down I took her hands and pulled her up and led her to the master bedroom with its king-size bed.

We were then completely nude and I threw back the spread and sheet and lay back on the bed and pulled her down to me. She just lay there looking in my eyes. I reached up and put one hand behind her head and pulled her mouth to mine. That was all it took. Her tongue was penetrating the back of my mouth as she searched out mine.

I took one of her hands and moved it down to my crotch and soon had it resting on my clit. She took her mouth from me saying,

"Janet, I don't know what to do."

"Glor, just do to me what I was doing to you and what you do to yourself when you masturbate." I suggested.

She then started to work my clit very much the way I did hers just a few minute earlier. It felt great. After a little of that I put a hand behind her neck and gently but firmly pushed her head down to my crotch.

"Glor, just go slowly. It will feel and taste strange to you at first but just know you will be giving me all kinds of pleasure."

It didn't take her long before she was right in the swing of things and had me humping her virgin face almost hard as I could. I was holding her head between each of my hands and pulling it in and out in sync with my hip thrusts.

"Glor, I am cumming…keep going."

I then threw my arms out to each side and was tossing my head from side to side as a powerful orgasm overtook me. Damn, it had my whole body vibrating.

"Glor, you were terrific. I am on cloud nine."

"Really Janet? You aren't just saying that to make me feel good?"

"No, dear one. Even my toes are tingling."

"I'm going to go into your bathroom and wash my face and hands OK?" she asked.

"Go on honey but hurry back."

She was back on the bed in a few minutes.

"Glor, did you enjoy that?" I asked

"Wow, did I enjoy it. I should say so. I not only loved when you were doing it to me but got more pleasure when I was doing it to you." She said.

"I'm happy for you. Now you know the type of pleasure women can give each other. There are a ton of other things we could have done but since this was your fist time I didn't want to confuse the issue.

"Janet, would having sex with a guy been more enjoyable?" She asked.

"No honey, not more…just different"

"I don't think I would like some big hairy guy falling all over me sticking me with his cock"

"Glor, I have a strap-on dildo I got a few days ago. I didn't want the strap-on type but it was all they had. If you would like I could let you feel just how a cock inside of your pussy would be."

"Would it hurt?"

"I can absolutely promise I will be more gentle with you than any guy would be. We wouldn't have to use the strap-on feature if you don't want. I could just hold it in my hand as it went in and out of you "

"I want to try it but I want it to feel as close to having sex with a guy as possible so use the strap-on feature."

The thing is eight inches and a little thick for a virgin so I thought I better lube it up and only put a few inches in her for this first time. It took me a few minutes to get the straps adjusted and I then told her to lie back. I reached into the bedside table and retrieved my trusty tube of KY jelly my husband used to use on my ass.

"Lie back Glor and let me go in easy."

I then put the head of it against her bulging red pulsing pussy lips and pressed in a little. Her pussy lips opened up a little and I was in about an inch or so. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply while pushing a little more. With that thrust she moaned very loud but not in pain, more with enjoyment. She had are arms wrapped around my neck and I pushed in a little more when I felt the resistance of her hymen.

"Glor, I am right up against your hymen and if I go in any further you could never be considered a virgin again."

She was breathing deep and fast and said, "Go ahead but God, it hurts"

I then pushed a little more and looked down and could see that I had almost six inches buried in her hot little cunt. I thought I would save the last two for another time and began to pump slowly. I was resting my upper body on my one arm and was pulling her hip to me with the other. She was in her glory and started to match me stroke for stroke. I leaned up as far as I cold go and dangled my tit over her mouth and told her to let her tongue do some magic on it. She opened her eyes and went a little crazy, kissing, licking and then sucking my nipple. Damn, she is going to be even better when I get her trained a little more.

I was pumping fast and furious by then when I thought "What the hell" and slipped the last two inches deep in her pussy. She gasped and then started a long deep moaning she kept up until she exploded. I kept fucking her with the thing for a few minutes afterwards and finally lay back off her and down on the bed beside her. The dildo was smeared with her virginal blood and I kept her from seeing it in case it turned her off.

"Well, what do you think. Do you like a dick in you better than my tongue?" I asked.

"Oh no. Your tongue is far gentler and I love it. I don't think I ever want that thing in my pussy again" She answered.

"Good. Well, I can please you whichever way you want."

We then went into the bath and showered together before going back out to the living room. The VCR was still playing. I somehow had it set to keep repeating itself and by now the film was a guy with a hard on getting ready to do one of the gals. I said, "That guy is pretty well hung."

Glor responded with. "Hell, he isn't anywhere near as big as our brother Jim."

"How do you know that? I didn't think you guys ever did anything with each other." I asked.

"We don't but I walked past his bedroom door one night and he was masturbating. His cock is at least two or three inches bigger than that guy's"

I can hardly wait to meet my brother in this type of environment!!!!!

I had to be out of town on business for the following week and when I returned I was hardly in the door when my bell rang. It was Glor welcoming me home. She just stood around while I unpacked. When I went in to the bathroom to relieve myself she followed me in.

"Janet, I was heartbroken with you away. You weren't close to any other woman were you?" she asked.

"No love. I was working almost all of the time."

"Great because I would be sick if I thought I hadn't pleased you enough the time we did it." She whimpered. "I want to do anything you want that would make you happy. What do they call it…your sex slave?"

Oh shit, this might be more than I bargained for.

"Glor, I am going to let you be my main love. You will be the only one I will let eat me out. I am going to take a shower now. Strip down and I'll let you join me"

Her clothes were off in a flash and she was in the stall shower and had the water at the right temperature by the time I got in. She had soaped up a wash cloth and was lightly washing my breasts.

"I love your tits. Mine are so small and yours are so large and firm."

"Bury your face between them Glor and you can nibble to your hearts content."

My tits had never been so clean. What with her licking them and then scrubbing them with the wash cloth they felt raw.

"Glor, let's dry off and I have something I would like for you to do to me."

"Whatever you want Janet."

We were lying on the bed in a few seconds with her along side of me.

"Glor, remember the other time I licked around the rim of your ass and then put a couple of fingers up there?"

""Oh yes, Janet, that was wonderful."

"Well, I now want you to lick around my asshole and then stick your tongue up there as far as it will go. When you get your tongue up there I want you to take a hand and let your fingers bring my clit to attention and then work my pussy over while you are eating out my ass."

I then lay back and brought my knees up to my chest. She had her head between my legs almost before my legs were off the bed.

She must be a hell of a student for she sure takes directions well. It felt as if her tongue was in me a half a foot and she had found my clit in a flash and was working it wonderfully.

"Glor, don't you dare stop. Play with my tits when you are doing this."

Her free hand rose to my chest and started to circle my nipple and then the underside of that tit. She started a very light massage on the tit and that was it …I could feel that tingling starting deep inside of me and it was increasing in intensity with every move she was making.

'Glor, I'm cumming."

With that warm feeling coming over me I reached down and pulled her face into my pussy. Her tongue took over on my clit from her fingers that were doing a great job. I could feel my legs lifting high in the air without any control on my part. It was awesome.

"Glor, you did a great job."

She was like a little kid when you show them a little appreciation for something they have done. She was all smiles and just lay her head on my stomach and purred.

I reached around and flicked one of her nipples a little and she squirmed all over my body.

"Are you suggesting that you want me to give you some fun Glor?"

"Only if you want to Janet"

"Hold on. Let me up for a minute" I asked.

I went into the bathroom and returned with the strap-on jutting out in front of me. She gasped when she saw it and scooted up in the bed. I said,

"No, I want you on your hand and knees."

She assumed that position instantly and I took the position behind her.

I put the head of the dildo in line with her pussy lips with just a little lube and gave a large forward thrust.

The dildo went in almost all of the way and she gasped loud enough that I thought regardless of how well the building was soundproofed my neighbors would surely have heard her.

I grabbed her hips and pulled myself in her all the way. She dropped her head down to the bed and pushed herself back to me. I then started a long slow thrusting deep into her near virgin pussy.

"How does it feel Glor? As good as when I had my mouth in your pussy the other day?"

Oh Janet, keep going now but I told you before I don't think I want you to stick that thing in me again. It hurts way too much. I would rather make you feel good than have you do me."

I kept up the pumping without answering her. She was throwing her ass back to me with each of my thrusts and was whimpering with excitement. It didn't take long before she started her howling and I knew her end was near. She threw her ass back even harder than ever before and thrashed her head from side to side as her vaginal muscles were grabbing the sides of the dildo for all they were worth.

She let go with a long sigh and I knew her orgasm was finished.

"Glor, there is another way a guy would like to have your sweet little ass and that is putting his dick in it. I was in a sex shop on my last trip to get an anal dildo that will fit into my strap-on . I want to do it to you that way now."

I slipped the little thing in the strap on holder. It was about five inches long but a lot thinner than the eight incher I had used on her pussy. I covered it with lube and told her to get on her back with her legs apart.

She obeyed instantly and only asked,

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers