Sex Between Siblings Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sisters bring a friend into their circle
10.4k words
4.62
92.6k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

For those of you who haven't read Chapter 1, allow me to give you the basics. Jan at 32 is the eldest sister in the family with Jim at 20 being the only son and little Gloria (Glor) being 21. Glor had never had any sexual experience until one day she ended up with her tongue buried in Jan. From that point on it was all the girl could think of. In short order Jim was getting it on with Jan and the three of them loved to get involved with a sex circle with each of them eating out the other. All in all, a very cozy family relationship!

I live in my own condo by Glor and Jim still live with our folks.

*

Life was going along very well but Jim and Glor were still living with our parents and that presented the problem of not being able to come and go as often as they pleased. Mom and Dad were asking tons of questions and the lies were getting tough for them remember.

Glor came over that afternoon and sat at my side in my PC room while I worked and stood up and started to strip without saying a word.

"Glor, what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Jan, I want to get between your legs as you are doing your stuff on the keyboard and eat your pussy while you work. I don't want to be bothered with a bunch of clothes while I am doing it" She explained.

"Go to it Sis, I have been horny and my pussy could use a little entertainment." I joked.

I stripped off my pants and worked on positioning myself where I was able to sit at my desk with my legs open and still be able to use the keyboard just fine.

This girl had only been eating my pussy for a relatively few weeks but she seemed to know exactly how to get the most out of me. She had discovered how to treat my clit and where to put her fingers in my pussy when her tongue was doing its magic on my clitoris to get me climbing the walls. I had the feeling this was going to be one of those times.

"Jan, can you slide forward just a little more? My chin keeps hitting on the edge of the chair." She groaned

I could and did manage that rather easily.

A few seconds later I felt her tongue parting my pussy lips.

Her fingers hadn't touched my pussy but she had positioned her face so her tongue could do the parting and it was just waiting for her fingers to follow up with their stimulation of my clit. She soon had her fingers sliding up and down the sides of my hooded clit and I was starting that climbing-the-walls feeling I get when I am getting aroused.

God, this girl is unbelievable.

When she knew she had me going she wet her fingers with her own saliva and my pussy juices and slid her hand under my butt. Her fingers were soon making circles around the rim of my asshole. This was going better than I had even hoped and all of a sudden the work I had been doing on my PC came to a screeching halt.

I reached a hand down and started to pull her head even further in me when I felt a slight tingling at my ass. She was starting to push a couple of fingers up my ass and that, along with her tongue on my clit, was all it took.

That wonderful warm feeling preceding my orgasms was raging inside of me.

She started to roll her fingers around inside of my ass and that was it. Her fingers were as tender as feathers flitting around my whole crotch area and my body went into minor convulsions as I exploded.

"Damn, Glor, you really rang my chimes. I might let you stay around for a little while longer." I joked.

"Jan, is Jim coming over to night?" She wanted to know.

"Why do you ask honey?"

"I was thinking I might like to try his huge cock in me. I have been able to handle the eight inch strap-on dildo you use on me and he is only a few inches longer."

"It isn't just the length of his cock but also the thickness." I reminded her. "Look Honey, I'll call him and invite him over and I will see if I can guide that monster of his into you. If it is going to do you any damage we will stop instantly. OK?"

"I'm trusting you on this Jan."

Glor went home that afternoon and I called Jim to tell him I wanted to see him that night. I told Glor what time to arrive.

They were both on time and as they found their seats in my living room I offered them some wine, soft drink or whatever they would like. Jim took the wine and Glor a Diet Pepsi.

"Jim, Sis thinks she might like to try taking your cock in her pussy and I told her we would try but if she was having any pain we would stop instantly. Not like that ram job you did with me. Are you agreeable to that?"

"Sure, the more the merrier," he replied.

"Guys, strip and let's get going."

"Glor, before trying Jim's monster I am going to loosen you up with the two dildos I have. I don't have to use the strap-on but will be able to hand feed each one into your pussy.

With that I greased up the anal dildo and slipped it inside of her. She made some small whimpering-like sounds as it opened up her vaginal muscles but it was soon all the way in her.

"How is that Honey? Is that causing you too much pain?" I asked while gently twisting the dildo inside of her tight little hole.

"Not at all. Let's go with the large one," she panted.

I smeared it with KY and slipped it into her an inch at a time. By the time I had six or seven inches in her I could see she was already biting her lips and this thing was nowhere near as thick as Jim's cock.

"Glor, I'm not too sure you will be able to take much of Jim without it hurting you terribly."

"The only way we'll know is to try," she replied.

"Glor, I am going to grease you up a lot. I am going to have Jim lie on his back with his cock in the air and you will try to lower yourself on it. I am going to put my fist around his cock at various lengths along his shaft and all you have to do is to lower yourself until you hit my hand and then I will lower my hand further down. We will keep that going until you either have it all the way in you or it is hurting too much and you will lift yourself off of him. We are NOT going to risk him doing any damage to you. Is all of that clear?"

As I was explaining this to Glor Jim was whacking away at his cock. It was almost fully hard and I knew it would get all the way as soon as I put my hand around it.

I took a big handful of KY jelly and smeared it all over his cock and then another palm full that I smeared the walls of her pussy as far as I could reach.

"OK Glor, slide down a little."

The huge knob of his cock started to open her up and I could see her eyes open wider. My hand was on his shaft about four inches down and I told her to slide down a little more.

She did and she was almost touching my hand when she said, "Damn, he is splitting me wide open," she moaned.

"Stay right there while we see if your pussy will be able to accommodate it as it gets used to the intrusion." I told her.

Instead, she went down another inch and was almost touching my hand when she suddenly jerked straight up pulling Jim's cock all the way out of her.

"No fucking way is that monster getting in me any further." She said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jim was moaning and groaning with the feeling of total disappointment so I thought I would help him out.

"Jim I'm going to do what Glor was trying and I swear if you ram that thing up into me I will do it physical damage when I recover. Do you understand me? Am I making myself perfectly clear? I mean I will amputate it. "

"Yes Sis, just slide down it easy and you can control all of the up and down movements. Just squat on it as if you are taking a crap and go up and down as you are able."

Jim is getting smarter by the day.

I slid down the first five or six inches and I could feel it spreading my pussy lips apart even wider with each inch. His cock, like every other cock I have seen, gets thicker at the base. I was going very slowly now and soon had the whole ten inches buried.

"God Jan, you have the whole thing inside of you. How are you able to do what I couldn't? Glor asked.

"Honey, I have had more cocks in me than I can count and some of them opened me up just a little more."

I then started the fucking motion. Damn, his cock was huge and it took a little while before I started to feel the thrill of it. But when I did it was unbelievable. I thought the purplish head of it was going to come out my mouth as I dropped my pussy all the way down on the shaft. It wasn't long before I was making some uncontrollable animal like sounds and the familiar feeling was starting deep within me.

"Jim, I am going to cum in a few seconds. Don't move."

I dropped all the way down and squished my pussy around the base of his cock so that his pubic hair was tickling my clit. That was all it took. I exploded and since I was all the way down on him there wasn't any way he could ram it up into me the way he did the last time I tried him.

As I lifted myself off of him I could hear his groans start. I continued to slide up and off and then told Glor to reach over and grab his cock and jack him off. Just because the monster couldn't please her didn't mean she couldn't please it. He was soon shooting stream after stream high in the air. I really had never seen any cock shoot so much and so high. Maybe it was because his gun had such a long thick barrel!

Well, the only one who hadn't had any enjoyment for her efforts was Glor.

"Jim, get your mouth over here and take care of your young sister." I ordered.

He was over in a flash. The guy has gotten to like eating pussy.

"Jim, use one of your fingers up her puckered asshole. Slow and easy but put it in her a little." I instructed.

She was clamping her thighs around his ears and pulling his hair for all it was worth. She was ready to pop and the finger in her ass was giving her the thrill she needed.

"Jim, move that finger in and out of her ass as finger fuck her ass good."

He did and she was soon making a deep-throated howl as she let herself go.

As she was coming down from the orgasm I said, "Jim, lick up all the juices coming out of her. She'll love you all the more for it."

Glor just looked at me and smiled a knowing smile and then nodded 'Yes.'

Jim and Glor were each enrolled in a nearby state college, Jim wanted to major in marine biology and Glor had her heart set on nursing. Our folks had announced they were going to be moving to Florida so since Jim and Gloria were going to be staying with me I figured I ought to be looking for a three-bedroom condo to give us the room we needed. My place was very convenient for them for their college and as soon as we got the bigger place it would be terrific.

A few days later I was at work and chatting with Jeannie, one of my younger girlfriends and our usual conversation came up---sex. Who was getting it, with whom and how often?

It sounded as if she was winning that contest. She now had two boyfriends, neither of them knew anything at all about the other and she was fucking them almost every other night. I joked I was surprised she could walk. I went on to tell her of my young stud with the ten-inch thick cock. I never bothered to tell her he was my brother. That got her attention and her only remark was, while she was more than happy with the size of the cocks on her boyfriends, if I was ever willing to share that thing she would love to have first dibs at it. We just laughed and went on to other things. She went on to say that the cock on one of her guys was about five inches but it gave her all the pleasure she thought was possible. She described the way he moved it when inside of her and it did sound as if the guy knew how to please a woman.

A few days later Jim, Glor and I were sitting in my kitchen having lunch when I asked Jim if he had ever had any thoughts about doing anything with another guy. He almost shouted,

"You mean gay stuff?"

"Well, yes. Glor isn't ashamed to admit she gets pleasure out of pleasing me sexually and you don't look down your nose at her. Or do you?"

"No o o o" he stuttered.

"Well, maybe some night we can give that some more thought." I said.

"Hey, I was talking to a girlfriend of mine at work the other day and I told her about the size of your cock Jim. She was so envious she turned green. She said she would love to enjoy it some time. What do you think; would you like to fuck her? She is very cute and has a great body. I never told her you were my brother."

"I dunno, it would seem strange. Almost like I was a performing lion in a circus." He said.

"Yes, but this lion is going to get his rocks off in a great looking gal. I know, I'll invite her over for drinks some night this week and we can see how it goes."

It wasn't that week but the following when Jeannie came prancing in my front door. I had picked up a few bottles of wine I knew she loved and had the glasses chilling. We sat around shooting the shit for almost an hour before Jim showed up.

Little Jeannie could never be accused of having any tact or of being bashful. Almost the first words out of her mouth were, "Jan tells me you have a prize winning cock."

Both Jim and I could have died.

Jeannie got up from the easy chair she was in and sidled over to Jim and sat beside him. There wasn't really any room on his chair so she just sat on the arm of it. "Well, am I going to get a peek at it?"

"Geez, Jeannie, give the guy a chance to get settled in and to get to know something about you." I moaned.

"Shit, there isn't much to know about me. I love sex and love to get laid."

She reached over to Jim's crotch and ran her hand over where she thought his cock would be hiding.

"Oh boy, I can feel something in there. C'mon Jim let it out." She said excitedly.

"Jim, why don't we go into the bedroom and you can show her what she is dying to see?" I suggested.

I held out my hand to him and led the way. Jeannie was close on our heels.

"Jeannie, it wouldn't be fair if Jim was the only one showing what he's got. You ought to do the same thing. In fact, looking at you would help him 'rise to the occasion.'"

She had her blouse and bra off very quickly and her lovely tits were standing right out at Jim. She moved a hand to her side and unfastened her skirt and it and her panties were off before I knew what the hell was going on. Damn, I always thought she had a great body but I had never seen it before this. Great would be an understatement ... it was unfuckingbelievable.

Jim was ga ga. He loved my tits but I could see he was overwhelmed with hers. He kept fumbling around with his jeans and they finally dropped to the floor. He reached down and pulled his shorts off and his full ten inches were up, hard and pointing right at Jeannie.

"Holy shit. You have a fucking telephone pole. Does it really measure ten inches?" She asked.

"Sure would you like to measure it?" he responded.

"Nah, I'll take your word for it," she replied.

All during this little conversation she was easing over to him. I could see it coming...she wanted to first get her hands on it before going any further. It was almost comical watching her. Her eyes never left his cock and her mouth was salivating. To say she was easing over to him doesn't really describe what she was doing. She was almost snake-like in her movements.... She was slithering over to him.

Jim was sitting at the edge of the bed and she dropped to her knees in front of him. She let one hand flutter up his calf to the top of his leg and then slid it over to the base of his cock. Her eyes were still glued to the pole when she moved her hand up to his scrotum and then let her fingers run up and down the seam in the sack. Jeannie has rather long fingernails and she was letting them trace the veins in his scrotum up one side of it and down the other. The tenderness of that had Jim moaning and he was tossing his head from side to side and had his lips pursed as if he was ready to whistle. She then let that same hand slide up his shaft to lightly touch his engorged bulbous head and I could hear an audible gasp coming from her. It was certain she was imagining that head driving deep in her mouth and then way up her pussy. She began circling his cock ring and the pre cum was visible now coming out of the tip. She brought her other hand up to hold his scrotum as she was fondling his cock and that enabled her to lean forward and just flick the pre cum off his cock with her tongue. It was Jim's turn to gasp. He had just reached forward and had her hair wrapped around his hand and was pulling her even closer to him. I was very near and could see she had opened her mouth and was moving it in position to suck his cock. This was going to be interesting.

I moved over to the side of the two of them to get a better look at what she was about to try. I knew that Glor couldn't manage to get it in her mouth and neither could I and I was eager to see what Jeannie could do.

She moved the hand she had on his shaft up to the point where the only thing protruding out of the top of her grasp was the purplish engorged head of his cock. She let her tongue flick the tip of it and then had it moving around the cock ring and up one side of the head and down the other and then she just sort of swished it around and around it. She had her mouth as open as I could imagine it would ever get and started to move towards his cock.

I was at the side of them and still looking on and tried to encourage her,

"Go on Jeannie, at least get the head in. You can do it honey," I coached.

She flashed her eyes at me over the head of his cock and I could almost see her smile. She was trying and Jim's moaning was growing louder by the minute. I think he believed Jeannie was going to be able to do what his sisters couldn't. She was easily able to get the first half inch or so of the head between her lips and then slowed down. By the time she had surrounded almost the entire head with her ruby red lips it was obvious she was in trouble. All of a sudden she pulled off of him and grabbed her jaw. She had opened it so far it was temporarily locked and the pain must have been excruciating. I reached over and massaged her face and jaw a little and it soon returned to normal and the pain seemed to disappear.

"Damnit it hell. I swore I was going to be able to handle this but it has beaten me. Jim, I'm afraid I 'm not going to be the one to give you a blowjob." She said through clenched teeth. "I guess you are just going to have to fuck me to get your rocks off."

We all laughed at that.

But Jeannie wasn't about to give up totally. Jim's hard-on had relaxed a little when she pulled her mouth from his cock but when he looked at her tits again it sprang right back to life.

"Jeannie, from the way he's looking at your tits I have the feeling he would love to get closer to them." I observed.

She straddled him and leaned over and let one of her tits fall on either side of his cock. She then told him,

"Jim, push my tits together with your cock in between them and I will rock back and forth and you will be fucking my tits," she instructed.

That was all he needed to hear. I swear he has a tit fetish and it wasn't long before they were moving in sync. The glow on his face sure brightened up the room.

She let it go on like that for a bit and then leaned back and slid up until she had positioned her pussy over the head of his cock. The fucking was about to begin.

"Jim, I'm going to tell you the same thing tonight that I told you the other day. If you jam that pole up into Jeannie as hard as you did with me, I swear, and you can take it to the bank, I will cut your cock off. Pay attention to what I am saying for I am not fooling." I warned.

He looked at me and nodded.

Her pussy must have been soaked for she didn't ask for any lubrication for herself. As she lowered herself I could just see the head entering her. Her mouth opened a little and her lips were pursed as she made a little ooohing sound and her long hair was being tossed from side to side. She let herself settle a little more and soon had more than half of him in her. She had placed her hands on his stomach with her arms sort of stiff and I could see what she was doing. She was going to prevent him from ramming the pole home. She slowly lowered herself the rest of the way and her face lit up when she knew she had ten inches of solid cock meat buried in her pussy.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers