Sex Between Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

By the time I got through explaining it they were in complete agreement. Jim was going to be invited over for a calm, nothing special happening dinner in the next few days. Hmmm. The major part of the planned fun would begin shortly after dessert.

The dinner wasn't going to be anything special. Steak and baked potato but the meal wasn't going to be the highlight of the evening.

I answered the door wearing a beautiful robe I had bought on a trip I made to Japan the year before. It really was beautiful but a little on the formal side. Jim swaggered in past me and into the living room only to see Jeannie and Glor huddled over a small drink cart pouring themselves some liquid refreshment. They were both completely nude and he gulped. He turned to and saw that I had removed my robe was also nude.

"OK, what the hell is going on?" he blurted out.

"Why nothing Jim. The girls and I just thought we would get comfortable in all of this heat."

"Heat, what the fuck are you talking about. It is damn near freezing outside."

"But that's outside. We are hotter than a campfire in here. C'mon, sit down and eat. The food will be getting cold."

All during dinner Glor and Jeannie were the biggest teases imaginable. Every time Jeannie reached across the table for butter, rolls, salt pepper etc. she made sure one of her oh so lovely tits managed to rest on the table in front of her. This happened a few times before Jim noticed it and I saw him actually move the roll basket a few inches further away from Jeannie to make sure she had to reach even further so she would have to have her tits resting right in front of him. Clever. Glor, not having Jeannie's equipment in the tit department just used her cunning to drive Jim up the wall a little more. Between dinner and the dessert she cupped one of her tits and reached over and lightly touched one of mine saying,

"Jan, your tits are so much larger than mine. I wished mine were as big. But look, my nipples are as big as yours. In fact, I think they are even bigger." By that time Jim was getting more than a little aroused and was moving around in his chair to give his cock some relief.

"What's the problem Jim, is your dick getting the better of you?" I sort of smirked.

"I don't know what the fuck you guys are up to but if it is to get me aroused you have succeeded." He replied.

"Aw, C'mon girls. Let's show him a good time." I said as the three of us rose from the table and retired to the king size bed in my bedroom. Jim was right behind us dropping his clothes along the way.

"Jim, you haven't been the kindest guy in the world as you rammed that cock of yours into each of us and we want to show you how it feels. I have an anal dildo that I am going to strap on, grease up and fuck your ass a little. You will learn how much it hurts." I had the small five-inch thin dildo strapped on and told him to get on his knees.

He looked at the small dildo and bragged, "I'll show you. I'll take that thing up my ass without any sweat. Jeannie, how about you getting over here and lie on your back under my face and I will eat your pussy while my big sister fucks my ass a little?"

I positioned the dildo against his puckered asshole and put on a little pressure. It slipped in a couple of inches and I could hear him gulp a little. I then pushed some more and soon had the thing buried to the hilt.

"How do you feel Jim?"

"Hell, that's a snap. What the hell were you guys bitching about with my cock?"

While he was talking and also getting himself positioned to eat Jeannie, I had slipped out the small dildo and replaced it with the eight incher. I pushed the head of it a little and then gave one long hard push and rammed it home.

He leaped forward on top of Jeannie, which pulled the dildo out of himself and screamed at the top of his lungs, "Jesus Kee rist. What the hell are you trying to do to me?"

Jeannie reached up and put one of her hands on either side of his face and looked in his eyes to say, "Just want you to know what it feels like when something like that is jammed inside of you."

He responded with, "Yeah, but I put my cock in your pussy, not your ass."

I told him to look at the dildo we used, "Jim, this dildo is about two inches shorter than your cock but more importantly, it isn't even half as thick." That shut him up and he rolled off Jeannie and was cuddled up in a pre natal position moaning with the pain.

Glor jumped in with, "Well Bro., do you think you are cured of your cock jamming habits?

All he would do was to nod yes while he was still moaning. I think he is cured.

Glor, Jeannie and I went into our sex circle position without any fuss and were soon sucking, licking and finger fucking each other. Jim was lying across the foot of the bed with a very stiff cock and a very sore ass. He didn't know which he should try and take care of first.

I pulled out and said, "Jim, since I was the one who rammed it to you, you can come over here and slip that thing into me. But, I warn you again...any ramming and you will lose it forever."

This time I lay on my back and guided the head of his cock to my pussy lips and just said one word in his ear, "Easy"

I could feel it as it went deeper and deeper into me. He went very slowly after the first half dozen inches and feeling the ridges in the top of his cock with the walls of my vagina was turning me on. I had my legs up but not wrapped around his back until I was able to see just how he was going to be. It wasn't long before I found out. He was the most tender lover I had ever known. His thrusts in and his withdrawals out were slow and easy. His hand was massaging a breast very tenderly with the other hand cupping the cheek of my ass and pulling it to him. I soon had my ankles interlocked around his back and was actually pulling him deeper into me. I could look over and see Jeannie's face and she was awestruck and I just nodded 'yes'. This went on for quite some time before I could feel the warm stirrings deep inside of me and I could feel his breathing and heart rate getting much faster. It wasn't long before we were both exploding. I could actually feel his love juices squirting deep inside of my vagina. They went on and on for some time before his breathing returned somewhat to normal and his heart rate slowed to where he was only running a 100 yard dash and not a mile. My orgasm seemed to last forever and I kept my legs wrapped where they were until I came down from my orgasmic high. His love juices flowed out of me for some time and Jeannie went to the bathroom returning with a towel to wipe up the mess. Damn, the whole thing felt terrific.

All of us just lay around the bed for a good half hour waiting to see how long it was going to be before Jim was recharged and ready for more action. It didn't take him very long. Jeannie was lying with her head in his lap and allowing her fingers to wander freely around his crotch and scrotum. He seemed to get turned on when she traced the veins in his cock and ball sack with her long fingernails so she did a lot of it and lo and behold his cock was at attention in a hurry. She then let her fingers wander up to his enormous bulbous purple head and just take a bit of the pre cum already showing and smeared it all over the head of his cock and up and down the sides. She had her other hand down in her crotch and working on her clit. It only shows itself when she is ready for it to come out and play.

It has amazed me how wiry and flexible Jeannie is. Her body is so lithe it sometimes appears as if she doesn't have a backbone. A short time after getting Jim hard as a board she was slithering over his side and was soon sitting on his lap with his cock protruding from out of her crotch area s if it were her cock. Glor took one look at that and went into convulsive laughter. I looked at it and joined her. Jeannie just looked at us and smiled as she lifted her ass and put one hand beneath her to guide the monster into her pussy. She soon had the head of it opening her up and was lowering herself down the first half dozen inches. She didn't stop there but kept going until she had the whole thing buried deep within her. The smile on her face was magical; it was lighting up the room. Jim raised a hand to massage her tits and that turned them both on even more. Rather than go through the normal routine of up and down motions she started to move her hips back and forth and from side to side. Each motion had her clit rubbing against his pubic hair and that turned her excitement level up a few degrees. I have fucked this way before but never with a ten-inch cock in me. The size of it didn't seem to bother her; just the opposite, she was in her glory.

While this was going on I reached over and touched Glor very tenderly. She looked at me sweetly and I asked,

"Are you sorry I got Jeannie involved with us?"

"Oh no," she whispered. "I am just sorry I can't take Jim's cock in me that way you two can."

"Be patient honey. You are a small gal and it is one large cock. I will work with both of you over the next several days until you can at least get most of it you without it tearing you apart. OK."

"I would love that. It seems to give you tow so much pleasure I feel I am missing out on something great." She answered.

"You are but as I said, I will work with you to get the problem solved. OK?"

I took Glor by the hand and led her out to the guest room where I held her close and kissed her hard.

She was crying, " Jan, I thought you didn't care about me anymore now that you had Jeannie."

"Oh hush up." As I pushed her back on the bed. I dropped to my knees and instantly lowered my face right into her pussy. I had a few fingers up her tight little hole and found her clit with my tongue as she started her squirming. She wasn't ready to cum but she was certainly getting herself warmed up for it. I soon had my fingers held straight out and moved my hand to be in position to finger fuck her. Her clit was protruding out way past her pussy lip and I started to lick and suck it. That brought her hand to behind my head pulling me deeper into her. She lifted her legs from the bed and wrapped them around the back of my neck holding my head between her thighs. I could barely move my head but I could move my tongue more than enough to work her clit until she was going to pop. My fist fucking hand had started moving very slowly but was now moving at the speed most men move at just before they cum...fast. Her moans had turned into low screams and were soon being heard by Jeannie and Jim. They had finished their lovemaking and were standing in the door watching us. The way I was laying enabled me to see them but they were blocked from Glor's vision. She threw her hips high in the hair just as she was exploding damn near taking my ears with them. She was still clamping my head between her thighs and I was wondering if I was going to have any eardrums left when she finally let go. The applause from Jeannie and Jim was deafening and embarrassed Glor to death. We all finally just laughed it off and went out in the living room for another few glasses of wine.

"Jeannie" I went on to ask "We will be getting a much larger condo in the near future and were wondering if you would like to come and live with us full time. We will have three bedrooms and Jim will be jumping from room to room as our passion dictates. It's up to you but we would like to hear your answer pretty soon.

"My answer, you must be crazy to think it will be anything but 'YES'" she replied.

Well, we got the condo two weeks from then and things have turned out unbelievable well. There is a king-sized bed in my room and Queens in the other two.

Life is more than just interesting anymore. It is awesome. I believe Jim and Jeannie are serious enough about each other they will be making wedding plans very soon and Glor and I are doing extremely well. I have taught her how to position herself to be able to take almost eight inches of Jim's monster and she loves it.

I'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers