Sex Between Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Nothing. Just let me lie here for a few minutes"

I reached over and grabbed some tissues and put them against my pussy. I took them away to see if there was any blood showing and to my relief they were just greasy from the KY and our love juices.

I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet for a few minutes and nothing appeared that looked out of place but damn, I was hurting. I don't know what he hit with the head of his cock but it surely wasn't expecting to be hit with a battering ram.

"Jim. Do you remember the keyword I gave you…gentle? If you remember you certainly didn't show it there, did you?"

He was shaking like a leaf and the whole thing scared him as much if not more than it did me.

"Come here tiger" I had lay back on the bed and I reached up and took his hand and pulled him down to me.

He nuzzled into my chest and was crying like a baby. "God, I am so sorry"

"I think I'll be OK" and pulled his face between my breasts. It was if he had found a new home there, and perhaps he did. He reached around my waist and hugged me as hard as he could while he was sucking on a nipple.

We lay like that for a long while when I suggested we get up and shower before pouring ourselves a fresh glass of the wine. He jumped up and I can't say that I did the same. I was hurting inside and was prayerful I wasn't going to suffer anything more serious than the pain I had at that time.

I went out to the living room and still nude, sat on the sofa. He started to sit along side of me when I pushed him to the floor between my legs jokingly saying,

"Jim, you hurt it. You are going to have to kiss it and make it better."

He said, "Janet, I only saw that guy on the tape do that to the girl. Is that what you want me to do to you?"

"Mmmm..yep." I opened my legs and took each of my hands and pulled his head to my crotch. He wasn't going to know much about working my clit; that would be another lesson but I thought he could manage licking my pussy lips and perhaps getting his tongue up and flick my clit a bit.

He was very tentative but started to lick me soft and easy. His hands were prying my pussy lips apart so he could bury his face deep within me. I reached down and touched my clit gently and between his tongue and face and my own fingers I knew I was going to explode quickly. As soon as I felt myself cumming I pulled him in harder and tightened up my grasp not to let him go until my orgasm was finished even if he was gasping from suffocation in my pussy.

He handled it pretty well, although he did cough and choke a bit. It sounded as if he was going to vomit all over my carpet and I would have killed him for that but he held it in until her got to the bathroom where I could hear him retching. I guess all guys go through that the first time they eat a pussy.

He left to go back to their condo around midnight after a long slow kiss inside my front door. I was tempted to reach down and stroke that wand but I knew better than run the risk of letting that thing inside me so soon and I am sure that would have happened as soon as I felt it hard again.

I had a challenge in front of me. I wanted to get Jim and Glor together and have them work over each other and also give me the fun I wanted. I would have to give the problem some more thought.

My job took me out of town for a week and when I got back I knew what I had to do. I gave them a call and invited them to a lobster dinner. It had been some time since I cooked the big ugly things but I did enjoy the taste and I thought since they both loved the crab cakes their love of seafood might extend to lobster as well. Glor took the call and she was completely beside herself. She accepted for both of them and was fawning all over me on the phone asking what she could do to help prepare the dinner.

"Glor, my treat. You two only have one job and that is to enjoy them.

They were right on time for the dinner and after they had gorged themselves and the table was cleared I told them I had a treat for dessert and they had to sit a minute, digest the food and I would be back in a moment. I went into my bedroom, stripped, put on a silk robe and returned to the dining area. They both were looking at me with eager anticipation.

"Hey guys, here's dessert." And with that I opened and dropped my robe. You could have heard Glor's gasp a mile away with Jim's a close second.

I stood at the end of the table facing them and said,

"We have lots to talk about. Each of you know, but the other doesn't, we have been having some wonderful sex. I think it is time we enjoyed it all together."

Glor was stammering and stuttering and finally came out with,

"Janet, we are all family and that wouldn't be right would it?"

I answered with,

"It would only be wrong if you thought it was wrong. Look at yourselves right now. Each of you can't take your eyes off my tits and would love to lean over to give them one of your kisses. So why don't you?"

I stood and first went over to Glor's area and leaned over and let my tit drape over her shoulder. I put one hand behind her head and pulled her face around to meet my breast.

"Go ahead, Glor, do what makes you feel good."

She leaned back and raised one hand to press my tit to her mouth and started to lick my nipple.

"Hold on sweet thing. Jim needs to get some of the same." I moved around to his area and did the same thing. He quickly grabbed both of my tits and started sucking on first one nipple and then the other.

"OK, now that you have each seen the other do something sexual, let's go a little further. Now I would like each of you to stand and drop your pants, panties and undershorts."

"Janet, I don't feel comfortable doing that." Glor blurted out.

"No problem Glor. It will just be Jim and I putting on the show for you if you don't want to join in. I thought you might like to show him how well you can eat my pussy."

That got her stammering a little and I went behind her and reached over her shoulders letting my hands drape down over her breasts. I massaged them through her top and she was soon squirming.

"Glor, at least take off your top and let your tits out for some air."

By now Jim had dropped his jeans and boxers and his wonderful cock was just hanging there. Glor was soon followed in undressing.

"Guys, if I am coming on too strong let's just forget the whole thing. We can each find others to enjoy some sex with."

"Oh no Janet. I don't want that. I want to make you feel good." Glor cooed.

"Then come over here and show Jim just how you do that." I suggested.

I sat on the arm of the nearby easy chair and motioned her to me. She pushed herself back from the dining table and came over and took my hand. I gently pushed her down until she was kneeling right in front of me.

"Jim, why don't you come over here closer and see how it's done?" I asked.

I then reached behind Glor's head and pulled her to my pussy. She went right to work. She had one hand searching out my hooded clit and the other opening my pussy lips to enable her to bury her warm soft face in it. She was able to get my clit to come and show itself and had her face down at the bottom edge of my pussy with her tongue darting in and out. Whew, she was getting better at this. Jim's face was as close to my pussy as it could be without actually eating it and his eyes were glued to what Glor was doing to me.

By now Jim's wand was at full attention. I told him that he wasn't to come anywhere near Glor's cunt with that weapon or I would cut the damn thing off.

"Glor, I would like for you to jack Jim off. You can't possibly take his giant cock in your pussy without doing yourself serious damage. I instructed.

"Janet, he's my brother."

"So, I'm your sister and you are eating my pussy."

She reached her hand over to him very tentatively and touched it lightly. I reached over and put my hand on top of hers and clamped it around his shaft. I then started to slide them up and down.

"Glor, take your other hand and rub it softly around the big purplish head of his cock and then trace the veins you can see along the side of it. She did and he was soon breathing a lot harder.

"Now Jim, I want you to eat Glor's pussy. You saw how she was doing me before. I want you to do her exactly the same way."

He had to turn into a 69 position to let her keep jacking him off and giving him a way to get his mouth on her pussy but that was fine. It wasn't long before they were both going at each other non-stop.

Damn this was a real sex circle. The hotter Glor got with Jim's tongue in her pussy the faster she was jacking him off. I could hear them both start their moaning almost at the same time. I think Glor popped her orgasm first and was rubbing her pussy all over her brothers face and when I looked down I could see the pulsing start on his cock. It wasn't long before he was shooting stream after stream of his love juices high in the air to land on his stomach and her face and hand.

As soon as she was finished jacking him off I pulled her face over to my pussy and she dove right in. Seeing what had just gone on between the two of them really turned me on more than I would ever have imagined and I was soon wrapped up in the excitement of my own orgasm. I reached down to pull her face deeper into me but that wasn't necessary. She had already moved in position to be able to bury herself in me. I didn't last very long before I too was tossing myself around like a beach ball…my pussy exploded and Glor was there to lap it up. It was unbelievable to me; I had been an on site voyeur at my brother and sisters introduction to the passion of each other.

Well, all told it was one hell of a great night for sex in the family. Up until my encounter with Glor a short time ago I never dreamed we would be doing this. I wouldn't have bet a dime that I would have been fucked by a ten inch, unbelievably thick cock and have had that cock belong to my own brother. And have had my pussy eaten by both my younger brother and sister.

Life was going to be get very interesting in the future.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers