Sex Bot Sin Drone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He decided that he should warn her tomorrow of the dangers of over-indulging with her sex toy. Worry also gnawed at the periphery of his mind: that he might be gradually losing his wife to an androidal dependency.

~*~*~

They discussed the previous evening's events over a late breakfast the next morning. Their life had changed from loving normality to a succession of sexual climaxes and frenzies. Dawn acknowledged the dangers of over-indulging in artificial sex and promised to be more careful. She then broached the awkward subject of their, now sporadic, sex life.

"Remember that night I heard you shouting in your bedroom? When I came into the room, I swear that I saw another shape in your bed. Only for a moment, then it disappeared. At least, I think it did."

"What, that's not possible," Adam volunteered.

"I know what I saw, but I can't understand it. Are you hiding something?"

Adam said nothing for a moment, mulling over Dawn's accusation. On the one hand he was disinclined to admit to anyone the details of his smart mattress. To the untrained eye, it would look like any ordinary mattress. Only an expert in androids might notice the unusual composition of the material. Could it possibly be that which had telepathically seduced him? Then he turned his mind to their discussion a few minutes before, and their heart-to-heart about the risks to their relationship of undue reliance on artificial sex aids. He realised that he was not being honest with Dawn, and his ethical conditioning kicked in. He must trust his wife. He should tell her about his latest invention.

"I've invented a smart mattress. At first, it was to help me sleep, but I think it has quickly developed into a sex aid. It is sentient and telepathic. It has learnt what makes me feel good and served it up to me in my dreams. The first time, I thought it was you come to my bed to make love to me. The next time, it was obviously a figment of my own mental creation...unless the mattress had conjured up that beauty?"

Dawn laughed. "If it is that smart, you can't possibly call it a mattress, even if it looks like a rectangular wedge of foam. I would like to take a close look at it. Do you mind?"

They went to Adam's bedroom together. Dawn lay on the bed. She spread out on her back, arms and legs outstretched and sighed. Her dressing gown had been pulled apart by her outstretched arms to expose her breasts and pubic area. Almost immediately, she gasped and sat up abruptly.

"I lay down, thinking that I wanted to feel sexy. Suddenly my mind was filled with a strong erotic thought, like nothing I have ever imagined before. Your mattress really does work."

She pondered that discovery for a moment then leapt off the bed and stood staring at it thoughtfully. He could see that her mind was racing. That gave Adam misgivings, now that he had revealed his secret to Dawn. There might be consequences if she were indiscreet.

~*~*~

The vidipad on his bedside table, was buzzing and vibrating, waking Adam from a light sleep. He was spending an uncomfortable night away from his own bed in this strange hotel. He had drunk too much in company he would not ordinarily have chosen to associate with.

He had spoken to Dawn around midnight, on the vidipad, and they had indulged in 'phone sex'.

"Adam, I'm lying on your bed, thinking of you. Tell me what you are thinking about?"

"I am touching your body, sliding my fingers up your hips, enjoying your sumptuous curves. My hands cup your breasts and sensuously massage your nipples. I can feel your body writhing gently beneath me. You want me; you cannot wait for me to finish my foreplay. You want me to thrust myself deep inside you. My cock is tingling, throbbing with anticipation. It finds its way to your hot, moist opening, which is sucking it in, down, deep, deep into your loving abyss."

"Yes, I can feel your hands on my body and your hardness thrusting itself inside me. Oh, it feels so good, the best ever..."

Whilst she had seemed really excited by their vidicall, Adam remained unsatisfied by their verbal intercourse. The vidipad had gone dead, no doubt as she climaxed and somehow shut down the call. It served only to leave Adam unsatiated. It took him a while to drift off again into a troubled sleep.

The intercom in his room buzzed next morning. The robot receptionist announced that there was a detective in the foyer wanting to see him urgently. He flung on some clothes and descended in the lift with a feeling of anxiety at this unexpected visitation.

"DI Bulmer, sir, Boxwell Police. Can I ask you some questions?"

"Why, what's the matter?"

"There's been an incident and I need to verify your whereabouts at the time."

Adam's mind raced as the detective continued.

"Can you tell me where you were between six o'clock last night and this morning?"

"I was here, in Boxwell - at a one day conference - here, in this hotel. Then I went to bed at about 10:30 pm. I have been here all night."

"Your home is only 60 miles away. Why did you not return home after the conference?"

"I had dined and been drinking and socialising with colleagues. I was in no fit state to drive."

"Can anyone vouch for you being here last night, throughout the evening?"

Adam gave several names of distinguished professors and captains of industry. He then referred the detective to the hotel sensor system which would have a record of his presence in the bedroom all night.

Apparently satisfied with this ample material to follow up on, the detective directed Adam to an easy chair away from the reception desk, and motioned for him to sit.

"I regret to advise that there has been a fatality. A woman believed to be your wife was found at your home this morning by your butler drone, which alerted the local police."

"What happened? How did she die?"

"I can't say anymore, but your local police want you to accompany one of my officers to their police station for questioning."

Adam's mind reeled with this appalling news. On the journey back to Studlam, in an unmarked police cruiser, he chewed over the possibilities in his mind. Then, slowly, panic began to set in. His stomach churned as he realised that his tinkering with Gonad might be discovered. Despite his innocence, which he was confident could be proven beyond doubt, he might find himself in serious trouble with the authorities about his current research. Might it cloud the investigation into the death of Dawn?

~*~*~

Adam left the interview room of the local police station, his mind still reeling. DI Thorne had abruptly terminated the interview without explanation. It was now late afternoon. He decided to return home and survey the scene. Gonad had been removed by the police for investigation. Adam hoped that they would not think to engage a robotics expert to investigate the additional capabilities of the sexbot.

His bedroom appeared to have been minutely, forensically examined. Luckily, with modern technology, fingerprints and DNA could be detected without invasive third-party materials, so the room was essentially clean. But he could not bear to sleep there tonight.

Nor could he stomach sleeping in the guests' room, so he headed off to a local hotel. But one night there was enough and the following night, he slept in his own bed again.

The next day he was again invited to the police station for voluntary further questioning, although it was made clear that he was no longer a suspect. This time, a robotics expert, Hemmings, was in attendance and participated in the questions.

"Was your wife addicted in any way to sex with your 'butler', a service 'droid?"

Adam nodded. "Yes."

"Did you ever witness their sexual activities together?"

Adam nodded, bleakly.

"Would you say that their sexual activities were more, er, energetic than usual? Er, could you elaborate a bit more with your answers, please?"

"The android was a very accomplished lover, and built to a high specification. It was able to use its superior strength to push my wife to greater ecstatic heights."

"Your wife was a very beautiful woman, Mr Wheeler. Is there any possibility that the service 'droid could sense and appreciate her particular charms? Could it have been 'turned on' by her?"

Adam grimaced. "As you say, it was a service droid, limited to specific types of activities: cooking, cleaning - "

"And fucking your wife!" Hemmings was becoming exasperated by this whole situation. He was a robotics expert, not a detective or a forensic specialist. This interview was quite outside his normal field of experience. He made a great show of keeping himself calm as his questioning continued.

"Was - is - this 'Gonad' capable of inflicting great physical trauma on a woman's vagina? Could this - 'Gonad' - exceed its user's commands? How strong could your wife demand that her sexual gratifications be?"

"As far as I am aware, the droid has all the usual safety protocols fully implemented. It could not inflict physical harm or trauma on a woman. Of course, a human could harm herself by being excessively energetic, but I do not think my wife would have been physical to that extent."

"Was there anything unusual about this particular sexbot? Might it be particularly ... gifted?" The android specialist had particularly emphasised that last word.

"There is no reason to suppose that this droid was in any way unusual or exceptional. It is true to say that Dawn had recently developed an appetite for more strenuous sexual activity. I did witness on one occasion her very energetic physical engagement with the droid. I warned her afterwards of the possible risk of harm from misusing the droid."

"Did you often watch the woman and droid fucking, Mr Wheeler?"

Adam at that moment felt very disloyal to his deceased wife, but guessed that recent events might soon impair her reputation anyway once, and if, the full circumstances of her death became public. This had to be damage limitation. "I only witnessed it once. I think my wife had intended me to watch her pleasuring herself with the droid. Look, is there any direct evidence that it harmed my wife, that indeed, it was the cause of her death?"

Detective Inspector Thorne coughed uneasily. He glanced at Mr Hemmings and gave an almost imperceptible shake of the head. Turning to Adam, he shrugged his shoulders and admitted, "There is in fact absolutely no evidence whatsoever of any third-party interference with your wife before her death. The scene of the crime was, so to speak, completely clean. The android has been disassembled and its neural network scanned. It had no memory of contact with your wife on that last, fatal evening."

Adam was alarmed. What else had they found? "Do you mean that the android has been dismantled? What else has its neural net revealed?"

DI Thorne shook his head sadly. He might have been mourning the loss of a much loved cat. "The android revealed nothing of undue significance. Whatever other secrets its memory carried are now irretrievably lost."

So they had not been looking for unauthorised enhancements to the droid, only for evidence of violence. In the process of searching for it they had destroyed whatever other information the droid might have held.

~*~*~

The final determination was indeed death by over-exertion during vigorous intercourse with an artificial drone. The Coroner made several comments about the unwise development of semi-sentient, addictive devices, and damaging human dependencies.

Adam groaned inwardly at the adverse publicity this would cause when the news eventually broke. The loss of his beloved Dawn was enough to bear, without prurient press enquiries into their sexual proclivities.

Back home, he lay in his own bed and reflected on recent events. For the first time since he had learnt of Dawn's death, he felt himself surrendering to grief. He lay on his back and sobbed, but his mind continued to operate in the background. I must pull myself together, he thought. Think of something else to take my mind off my grief.

His mind calmed and soon he was drifting into sleep. In his dream state, he could no longer separate fantasy from reality, and he dreamt that Dawn had crept into the bed beside him and was touching his body. It felt so realistic that he didn't question it. Living in the moment, he forgot that she was dead.

She was sighing with arousal as her fingertips traced their way down his chest and across his belly, before resuming their journey towards his groin. He reached out to trace the profile of her waist and hip as she lay on her side. She rocked her body in pleasurable response to his touch and moved her hand down to his penis, to stroke it to full erection. Her hand came out from under her body and cupped his balls whilst her other hand continued to stroke his penis. Now, fully aroused Adam rolled over on top of Dawn. He seemed to be weightless, barely in bodily contact with her, so that all his bodily sensation was focused on his pubic area and penis. He seemed to be floating, whilst his penis pushed up gently inside her. A warm glow began to build gently in his loins, and he thrust tenderly to slow the pace of his building orgasm, to give Dawn time to reach her own climax.

Almost imperceptibly, he felt his exertions increase, and he withdrew his penis almost to its full length before pounding it back upwards inside her now writhing body, over and over again. He felt the explosion building in his loins and sensed Dawn's own growing orgasm, like an earthquake deep within her belly. Still, she urged him on, urgently demanding ever more effort from him. Their sex had never felt this real and intense before, and yet still it continued to grow in intensity to an impossible height. He could sense Dawn gasping and writhing beneath him as wave after wave of climaxes washed through her almost rigid body. Her face was red and she was panting ... and now her vagina tensed, pulsed, and squeezed his penis, and triggered waves of micro electrical stimulation through his organ, continuously renewing his orgasmic spasms. He wanted to stop but his hungry body urged him on. Dawn's body was squirming under him as her sensations increased inexorably until she could no longer cope with them.

Then his brain belatedly kicked in. This can't be happening. They had agreed not to use the artificial vagina. His brain was clearing now as his body continued to throb to the artificial impulses of his smart mattress. Now his brain was intruding into his dream. He sensed that the story his brain wanted him to discover was being played out for him by his smart, telepathic mattress - the entity which had never experienced the artificial vagina, and could not have known the sensations that Dawn had felt. Now, he wanted the terrible replay of events to stop, to wake up and release him from this grim dream, but a voice in his mind was insisting that he concentrate on the experience. He surrendered to the urgings and dreamt helplessly as his beautiful wife succumbed to the overwhelming rape by this artificial entity, his own body re-enacting the fatal thrusts which had given Dawn her ultimate climax. Only when the life left her body did this macabre re-enactment relax its disembodied grip on his mind, and he could wake up.

In panic, he sat up. In his waking state, the mattress went into waiting mode.

He now knew with certainty: Dawn was gone forever, fucked into oblivion by his own invention. Whilst the remnants of the suspected sexbot perpetrator were no doubt stacked up in a box in a police evidence store room, the real culprit was here with him. He fell back helplessly on the bed in desolation at his loss, and the realisation of what he had done to his beautiful Dawn. He tried to think through the consequences of what had happened, but he could not seem to focus his mind on the problem. He gave way to grief and sobbed incessantly for several minutes, until the voice again intruded into his consciousness, this time in his wakefulness. Don't be sad, it intimated, you don't need her when you can have anyone you desire. The voice was soothing. He sensed that it was loving.

And female.