Sex Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of his penis, lifted one of his legs and started ferociously eating his asshole. I rimmed and licked his hole, while fondling his balls. Rick had already started to stroke his tool on his own. Within a minute or two, he reached his limit and told me,

"I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me daddy, cum for your son!" He didn't need anymore encouragement. He shot loads and loads of cum onto the bathroom floor. He was literally gasping for air after he came.

I was a little sad to see his condition because he seemed like he was suffering. But he hugged me and assured me it was normal for him to be like that after he cum, and once again it's because of his breathing problem. We kissed after he got his breath back.

"Now I want you to cum for me son."

He said to me while he lifted one of my leg and inserted his finger into me. He started fingering me and each time he went in, he poked my prostate with his finger. It felt very good, my daddy finger fucking me. Suddenly, my whole ass contracted, clamping daddy's fingers as a huge wave of orgasm hit me. I wanked and wanked until I shot all of my cum onto daddy's thigh. I had just achieved prostate orgasm.

After that Rick and I showered together, applying soap to each other's body. I was standing there, feeling like the happiest boy alive. I just had sex with a Caucasian daddy. Rick caught me staring and smiled at me.

"What are you thinking son?"

"Nothing, I just still can't believe how lucky I am to meet you."

We hugged and kissed again as the water slid through our body. We kissed again and again before we finally dried up and left the cubicle.

I thought I'd never see Rick again after that, as he was such a player kind of guy. I mean, he has fucked countless boys, why would he be interested in fucking me again?

Unexpectedly, He came to see me while I was drying myself with another towel in the locker room. He passed me a little piece of paper with his email on it. I smiled and hugged him tight.

I left the sauna feeling extremely satisfied. My fantasy came true! Rick and I have been keeping in touch via e-mail. He'd text me on his local number whenever he's in town, but what's different is that we wouldn't be meeting in saunas anymore. He would have me directly go meet him in his hotel room. We have had sex many times after our first encounter, and I enjoyed every single one of our sessions together. He's my first sex buddy, and I am forever grateful for being able to meet someone like him.

" Son, here's a towel you can use." Rick broke my day dream while he passed me a towel to dry myself. It has been a year, and Rick's still my sex buddy. I gave him a naughty grin and said

"I can't wait to have sex with you again when you're here next time."

"Next time? We are so not done here yet." He pulled me in and deep kissed me. I smiled and followed him back to the bed.

If you're reading this anonymous story about you, daddy, and somehow know that I'm talking about you, I just want you to know that I am truly happy to be able to meet you. Thank you for being so kind to me always. Stay happy, healthy and love you daddy!

12