Sex Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tekong53
tekong53
92 Followers

I then lowered myself, planting a trail of kisses down her body. She moaned and held onto the back of my head.

I licked her pussy, tasting her juices. "Oh fuck," she groaned, leaning against the wall. I positioned her so that the water was hitting against her mound.

I licked her cunt and stuck my tongue into her wet hole. She was moaning louder as I rubbed and massaged her firm ass. The attention on her clit from the shower coupled with my tongue was driving her crazy.

She started to grind on my face and then I felt her tense up. She yelled and then covered her mouth as she exploded over my face. I lapped up her juices and tried to swallow but the shower just washed it away. I continued licking as she climaxed. After she ended it I licked her vagina from the bottom up to the top of the slit. I kissed her clit then her tummy then her breasts before pressing my lips with hers.

"I waited 2 weeks to fuck you," she growled. "Stick that cock inside me."

I pushed her onto the wall and lifted her up then put her legs around my waist. I leaned in so that she was resting on the wall and it provided more support. She wrapped her arms around me and planted a big kiss on my lips.

I was rubbing my cock along her slit, teasing her by inching the tip of my cock into her hole then pulling out and slapping her clit. She was annoyed and frustrated.

"Put that fucking cock in..." she yelled. She didn't finish because I pushed my dick in all the way. She groaned very loudly and her legs tightened around my waist.

I pulled out almost all the way before plunging back in. I took long hard strokes. It was slow at first but again she was frustrated.

"Jake don't play games with me," she growled. "I waited for your big cock in me. I even stopped fucking myself with my dildo. Fuck me like you mean it."

I complied and started ramming myself into her. She was tight and very slick and the water was helping me move easily into her.

I grabbed her tits and squeezed them, rubbing my thumbs over her pink nipples. She was grunting and groaning as I slammed my prick in her cheerleader cunt.

"Yeah fuck that pussy," she moaned. "Fuck it nice and hard." She was rubbing her clit furiously and she then brought herself to another orgasm.

She came all over my cock and I managed to ride it out. Fucking in a public place was very arousing and I was almost ready to blow my load.

Megan slumped against the wall as I took slow strokes into her. I wanted to fuck her behind and I whispered it to her. She grinned with delight.

I carried her to the bench in the middle of the locker room without removing my cock from her. Then I laid her on her back and fucked her for a minute or too before pulling out.

Megan hastily got on all fours. She faced the mirrors that hung above the sinks.

"I want to watch you fuck me from behind," she grinned. Megan was usually a down to earth person. She was always calm and at times she could get lost in her own world. I couldn't believe what a nymph she was.

I stroked the head of my member along her ass crack and slit. Then I pushed into her pussy and buried myself in until my pubes were scratching her round ass.

I had to meet Amanda for dinner so I had little time left. I started going down town on her pussy. Once I was in, I started ramming myself into her.

I had my hands on Megan's hips for support. I would pull her in and thrust in at the same time and she would moan and give this erotic look in the mirror. Her mouth would be open and she would wink and give sexy looks for me to see.

"Oh fuck me with that big dick Jake. Fuck me hard," she yelled as I pummeled her twat. Other than the sounds of our voices, the locker room echoed with the sounds of my pelvis slapping her ass. My balls slapped against her cunt and I felt her hand on her mound, rubbing her clit.

I reached down with one hand to fondle her tits that hung below her.

We both groaned. "Megan I'm going to cum," I moaned. "Cum with me Jakey," she moaned. "I want to see your face when you cum into my pussy."

I held out long enough for her to experience her third orgasm. Her pussy tightened and her juices blasted out. Her twat was wetter and slicker so I went faster trying to get as much contact with her pussy as possible. It wasn't long before I had that familiar tingling feeling in my balls.

My testicles tightened and I groaned as I felt the surge of semen through my cock. My cock throbbed and then I blasted my load into Megan. We both came together. She leaned back so that her back was resting on my chest. I rested my head on her shoulder and just moaned into her neck. We saw ourselves in the mirror and it was wildly erotic.

"I can feel you cumming. Fuck you shoot a lot," she said. I was playing with her breasts as I squirted powerful ropes of jism into her.

I counted twelve squirts before my cock stopped firing my seed. We held each other there for a few minutes before I helped her back into the shower.

Megan cleaned out her vagina, squeezing out my sperm. She caught some and tasted it then grinned. I helped her wash her back and hair and then quickly washed up before drying off and changing to a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Megan sneaked out then met me at the parking lot.

"Hey Amanda," I said. "Sorry to keep you waiting." "It's okay," Amanda replied. "I was talking to a friend of mine and got carried away." "Well I met Megan on the way here and I was wondering if she could join us."

Amanda said yes happily as long as she got to sit in the front. She had met Megan a few times at Liz's place so the two of them chatted for a bit while I drove into town.

We had dinner and I brought Megan back first. She kissed me on the cheek when I dropped her off. "I hope that's not the last time you and I have sex," she whispered and winked.

I brought Manny back and we hung out at her dorm room a bit before I returned to my apartment.

I washed up then fell asleep quickly. I slept well that night.

tekong53
tekong53
92 Followers
12