Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexual adventure of my youth.
1.2k words
3.55
10k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water from above hitting our bodies did something, that made the sex better. I've had sex just about everywhere, but the best, in my mind, is the shower, whether it's with another woman, probing my pussy with tongue and fingers or a long hard cock, stretching my cunt.

I'm beginning to think that Manuel has had just as much of a crush on me, than I've had on him all these years. With my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms tightly holding onto his neck, Manuel forces his cock in me, fucking me without letup. We had to be fucking for at least two hours, from the balcony, to the floor, to the shower, it had to be two hours from the time of the first cum shot till now.

There is a lot that a woman can tell from the way a man fucks her. Like what his fantasies are, if he's a virgin and in the case of Manuel, if he watches too much porn. Although I didn't mind, every time Manuel climaxed, he'd shove me between his legs and drain his cock on my face. I got used to that, in the years since I've been fucking, I can count on one hand, how many times a man has cum in me. Plus at eighteen, I really didn't look forward to raising kids. You have to remember, this is way before, the wide use of condoms and since most of the time, I fucked women, birth control wasn't something that I took regularly, if at all.

Manuel sucks on my neck and pushes in me, my body sliding up and down the wet walls of the marble shower, I could feel his thick, long cock deep in me and for the first time in the hours of fucking, I fell his body twitching as he forces himself against me. He kisses me in the mouth and closes his eyes as he cums. "Fuck." He says softly as I lower my legs, allowing him to finish. He steps back away from me and runs his hands through his hair. "I...I've never been with anyone like you." He says in between breaths. I could have gone another round with him, but I didn't think he could handle me again. We washed, groping and kissing each other, eventually leaving the wet sex chamber. I dried off and lay on a divan on the patio, bathing in the sun, when Marie walks out and straddles me, waking me from a nap. "You fucking slut."

"What?"

"I'm just fucking with you. Manuel told me how you fucked him all morning."

She lifts up the white linen poncho she has on, reveling her naked bottom, as she grinds into me.

"What's up for today?" I ask.

"Shopping. I need a new bikini.

She leans down locking lips with me, our tongues playing with each other as I run my hands down her back until reaching her ass, stopping to dig into her cunt, with my fingers. She spreads her legs, for my fingers to be free to probe, moaning between licks and kisses. She stops from kissing me and leans up.

"What?" I ask.

"That, man. The one that was thrown from the train."

"What about him."

"I know him, or knew him."

"How?"

"He's related to a guy that owns a pub around here. He's some kind of dealer in drugs."

"So, why would a cop kill him?"

"We can find out."

Marie hops off me and gestures for me to follow her. "Come on."

I think of some of the most bizarre things while having sex. I have one cock in my ass and one in my cunt, feeling the two meet in me with every thrust, being taken to an erotic level of satisfaction that can only come from being sandwiched between two horny men and the only thing I am thinking is, am I a slut or a whore. What's he difference? The man below me sucks my tits in sync with his pumps; I look down at his thick nappy dreads and close my eyes. Slut. If I were a whore, these men would be paying for this. I turn my head to see the other man's face twisted, like he was feeling pain, but I know how much pleasure my hole is giving him. He pulls out of my ass and grabs my hair, turning my head towards his cock, letting go of the grip he has on it with his left hand, spewing my face with cum. I could feel, cum dripping out my ass and down to my cunt, which I'm sure is running down the other mans cock. The other man pushes me off him and quickly straddles my face. I open my mouth and lean forward to sip his juices. "Ohh." He moans as my warm mouth covers his withering cock. He collapses next to and looks over, smiling.

"You said you have some information for me."

I look at the other man rubbing his cock staring at me. Percy nods for him to leave.

Fucking men is a hobby. If I had to choice between cock or cunt, I'd always choice cunt. Fucking men, is purely fun and I don't waste any time when it comes to connecting with a nice hunk of meat.

An overly sexual teen, like me during this time of my life, could get anything from a man. In this case, I wanted to know why; a young man was killed on the train. I rubbed his cock, getting it hard again and stuck in my ass as I straddled him. I spread my legs to show my cunt while I grinded on him. His eyes, locked onto my pink labia. He runs his hands up my thighs and with both thumbs, spread open my lips.

"You like that? You like my pussy?"

I leaned back and pushed my body into his cock and then whipped forward covering his face with my hair.

"What did you have to tell me?"

"It's about you bother."

"What about him?"

"I know who killed him."

Percy looks at me. I push my ass harder on him. "Wh..." he closes his eyes and bits his bottom lip felling my ass clasp on his cock. I could feel his sperm filling me up and warm ooze shooting up in me and slowly leaking out felt wonderful. I wiggle on him, wanting every drop before I stand up and walk towards the bathroom. With every step, I could feel his cum seeping out of my ass and slowly making its way down my thigh. Before I could enter the bathroom, Percy grabs me and turns me towards him. "Who?"

"The police chief."

"How do you know?"

"Me and Marie were fucking in the baggage car, when it happened."

Percy plops down in a seat and stares out the window. I straddle him and hold his face in my hands.

"What are you going to do?"

He looks up at me and grabs my ass, pulling me closer to him. "You don't want to know."

"I want to help."

"What can you do to help?"

"I'm a Woman, I fucking do anything."