Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexual adventure of my youth.
1k words
3.17
15.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took some, persuading on my part to get Percy to tell me about his brother and why he was killed by an officer. It turns out, that his young brother wasn't exactly his brother and Percy told me that, Percy wasn't his name, it was Oliver Grant and he worked for Europol. When he told me why he was there and who he and the organization were after, he swore me to secrecy, which I agreed upon, if I was let in on the operation.

It was at this point that my life at that age, began to have some direction, who knew, certainly not I nor my parents, who when I told them that was recruited by the Police organization, laughed in disbelief.

My youth, willingness and naiveté made me a prime candidate for going undercover, literally and figuratively.

Because I witnessed the murder of an informant and knew what the person that did it looked like, and after being sworn in and signing my life away, I was told the entire story of a drug ring on the Rivera that was targeting the wealthy. Like most drug rings, this one had their hands in on the sex trade as well. There were reports of a women being trafficked around Europe and Marseilles was thought to have been the hub. Looking back, I honestly cannot believe that I agreed to this, but I wanted excitement and adventure, which lead to a lifelong career in law enforcement.

The first target was the Captain, the murderer. He was fairly easy to get to, once I knew what he like. I was told that I just couldn't walk up to the man, but, that was told to me by men and of course walking up to a prime suspect in a drug ring wouldn't work for a man, but for a woman on the other hand, it was something different.

One thing that I was taught by my licentious parents was how to seduce a man. Once I had my hooks in him, the information flowed.

Marie and I went shopping for bikini tops and like most women in the area. Marie and I walked around topless, enjoying the summer sun on our chest and relishing in the gawks for the tourist following behind their families, pretending not to take notice of us.

Marie had a family friend who owned a shop, not far from the beach and not far from where Captain Lock ate his daily lunch. Marie was all but too excited to assist in my sting and I had a whole crew of undercover agents looking after me. There was just something that stirred in me knowing that I was being watched when I fucked.

When we found what we were looking for, Marie and I sat at a table just across from Lock. Marie physically looked much older than I, so I played the ole young and dumb route to get the attention of the man. From the time we sat down and ordered his eyes were on us like a hawk, examining our form and bare breast. I told my superiors that I would have some information for them by the end of the night, which they thought was impossible.

After lunch, I cast the hook and caught the man, it was easy, all I had to do was strike up a conversation with him about his badge, which he wore with honor and the rest as they say was history.

Lock asked me out to dinner that night at nice restaurant in one of the hotels. The dress was casual, but I didn't want to dress like a slut. I wanted to seduce him, slowly and gently, making him want me, until his desire bubbled over.

An hour before our date, Marie and I fucked. I needed to work off my nerves and the best thing for me was good screw with the woman I loved. For thirty minutes, she and I were in a six nine, eating each other's pussies. Our moans caught the attention on Manuel, who joined us. I was on top of Marie, my thighs grinding in her face, my head deep in her crotch savoring every ounce of liquid seeping out of her. As I pump Maries face, Manuel fucks my ass, god I loved threesomes like this. Manuel pulls out of me as he cums, dripping on Maries face.

I was hungry for cum. I love pussy and I love sucking it until that climatic point, but there is nothing like fresh cum from the source. I hopped out of the sixty nine and quickly jumped into a missionary position, kissing Marie licking the cum off of her face and sucking on Manuel's throbbing cock. Marie looks at my antics and smiles, grabbing my ass, pulling me into the crotch. Manuel rubs his cock a few times, draining the last bit, before falling on the other side of us on the bed at which Marie and I continue in our lustful kiss.

"I have to get washed up." I say to her.

As I stand from the bed, Marie holds on to my arm pulling back down and kissing my tit.

"Marie, I have to go. I got to get washed up."

Her sucking was amazing, fuck I thought, I didn't want to leave her, but I gave my word.

"Come on take a shower with me."

Marie ate my cunt to the point where my legs began to buckle. She'd never eaten me like that, ever. Lying on the floor of the wet shower, she propped my legs over her shoulders and ate not saying a word. The only thing I heard was the water hitting the marble and sucking and slurping from Marie. I came in her mouth and my body

twitched as I arched my thighs in the air.

"Fuck." I screamed. I tried to move away from her to give her a kiss, but she would not leave my pussy. I grabbed her hair and pulled her away, leaning forward to kiss her, tasting her sweet lips. "I love you." I said

She looked back at me and brushed the hair from my face. "Be careful."

"Are you worried about me?"

"Yes. I don't want to lose you."

I kissed her on the lips making my way to her small tits sucking on her erect nipples after I put her legs over my shoulders and with one hand held her head kissing her, while the other finger fucked her pussy.