Sex Change for a Cursed Exchange Ch. 01

Story Info
Timmy is chosen for the family's Sexual Curse.
3.7k words
4.21
60.3k
63
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sucuminx
sucuminx
26 Followers

You wouldn't believe me when I say that today changed my life.

Why? Well it all started with Randy Smith, a delinquent classmate in my college. We grew up together ever since middle school and we been good friends since then. He was your typical bad boy with slick blonde hair that matched his toned muscular body and that smile that would make any girl go insane for.

Things never changed for Randy much especially his desire to become a football player and for that girls would naturally cling on to him as if he was their lover. Not surprisingly, while Randy was the body type, I was the brains. Timothy is my name, but Randy prefer Tim to make it short as there wasn't much to look at. I was your typical nerd that was to lean to even have muscles with black hair and would hid behind my thick glasses. The guy everyone wanted to go to when they wanted answers for a big test.

Things were always the same between Randy and me, but I changed realizing my own feelings and Randy never knowing about them. Telling him that I had crushed on him ever since high school would have not gone well between us for he hated gay people and always called them Sissy boys. He never knew how jealous I was when the popular girls would press their perfect bodies all over him as I always wanted yank their fake extensions off.

Things were about to change though when I came home that evening. At first, everything was fine. Randy's teammate Max would always bug me to go to frap parties with them to pick up hot chicks to bang, only to taunt me if I would ever have the balls to go. He knew I was never the type to party and so naturally I had to decline his offer only for him to call me Sissy under his breath. I hate that guy...

I walked alone to my dorm as I open the door only to have the place all clear without anyone in sight. This dorm is never empty at this time, I thought to myself as I couldn't shake off the feeling of someone watching me. I walk towards my room as the deeper I went, the more eerie it was when I couldn't find anyone down the hallways.

I flinch when my phone vibrated as I took it out only to have a text from mom. By this point, I was very weirded out as I shoved it in my pocket and proceed to open the door to walk inside and slam it shut. I suddenly started to feel frustrated as I unbutton my shirt and then threw it at the mirror on my wall, only to see a pathetic boy with not a single body hair on him. I was disgusted with myself.

"Why couldn't I just be born a girl than a boy? Life is so unfair!" I yell in frustration.

"Oh sweetie, if that was just what you only wanted, I'll grant your wish as you desire."

I flinch from the sound of that voice as I thought I was going crazy. I looked at the mirror again only to see a body of a woman on my bed as I quickly turned around in fear. I realized after looking at it that it wasn't a lifeless body but a body suit that was shaped as a very curvy woman and had its zipper unzipped and open for anyone to go inside.

"What the fuck is going on!" I yelled for I was very scared by this point and ran to the door to open it.

She laughed as when I try to open the door, the damn thing was stuck. "You'll never leave this room sweetie. Not until I'm done with what I need to get from you." She evilly says in my head.

"What do you want from me? I haven't done anything to deserve this!" I panicked.

"Tsk tsk, I guess Maranda never told her son about it. No matter, the more fun I'll have with you. Go ahead sweetie, you know you want to put it on." She softly whispers in my head as I started to feel light headed.

"No I don't want to—" I stopped when a heavy smell of perfume was in the air making it much harder for me to concentrate as if this stuff was made out of weed.

"We can't have a boy resisting his true calling. You know you want to wear that suit and feel like a woman. You know your deepest desires sweetie. Don't resist it."

I was mesmerized by the sound of her voice as I look towards the suit with an urge to slip it onto my body. It wouldn't be so bad just to try it on I thought to myself as I begin to unzip my jeans as they fell to the floor. I didn't realize I was getting turn on by all of this as my cock sprang from my boxers when I took them off as well, but it didn't bother me for all I wanted was to put that suit on.

"Yes, sweetie, give in to your desires. This is what you been wanting all your life, to be the most beautiful woman you can be so that all the man can desire you." She whispers as I absorb every word in my dazed state of mind.

I guess it wasn't so bad to want to wear that body suit and I could take it off any time I wanted to so I gave in to my desires, feeling overjoyed about it. I reach towards the body suit on the bed and grab the opening of the suit as I admire the back of it.

I already begin to love it for the ass was nice, big and round for I could already feel it them bounce if I would ever shake my booty. The tan skin was soft and smooth in my fingers and my cock twitched in excitement when I saw a tube inside near the rectum that I could slip into my but hole. I could tell from the other side that there were some nice racks that look about like the size of double D's that gave this body suit more of an hour glass figure.

The only thing strange about this suit was that there was a large hole where the crotch was but I didn't pay much attention to it due to my cock was throbbing violently for me to get into the suit now. I guess that hole would just have to reveal myself that I still would have my tiny cock and balls even if I look like a woman.

I slip my feet into the suit as I pull the skin over my legs as if I was putting on panty holes, lucky my I barely grew any leg hairs for the skin to just irritate them. After pulling the skin over my legs, I slip my cock and balls into the large hole while my ass was engulfed by the suit's larger butt cheeks. I could still feel the tube from the rectum not fitting properly until I felt a stick slipping through the suit and pushing the tube into my own but hole causing my cock to twitch wildly while the tube went into my ass and the stick slipping out from it.

Half of me was inside now time to finish putting the suit over the rest of the body as I slipped the skin over my arms like gloves while trying to fit the fingers into the finger holes. Ironically, everything was fitting to perfectly as if the suit was made for me as while slipping the skin over my upper part of my body the breast seem perfectly natural on my chest as if I was born with them. Finally the last thing was to put on the suit's mask as I slip the skin over my head as the eyes, nose and mouth fitted into place.

I could hear the back of my zipper going up and closing around me but I didn't panicked as a table of items appeared in front of me.

"Oh look at you, it looks so perfect on you. We just need to do some finishing touches then you'll look like a perfect woman that no man would ever tell that you were once a boy. Go on sweetie, you know what to do." The voice said as I walk towards the table.

On the table were some fake eyelashes, nails and a wig as I could see a choker with a red skull of a ram on it. Like the voice said, I did know what to do as I walk up to the mirror and begin taking the brown wavy wig and putting it on my head as the hair falls over my shoulders and back. I apply the fake eyelashes and putting them on carefully to make my eyelashes look fuller and thicker then begin to apply the long French manicure nails on my fingers.

By now I was one smoking hot brunette with a body to die for and naked in front of the mirror. My cock couldn't stop throbbing from the excitement of my transformation from a boy to a woman as I took the choker from the table and wrapped it around my neck.

Something inside of me started to scream to me that I shouldn't put on the choker. Somehow I knew something bad was going to happen if I put on the choker so I put it down and looked at it. Maybe I should stop doing this, something about all of this doesn't seem right and I had to end this now or something was going to be too late.

"What's wrong sweetie, why don't you put on the choker?" the voice asked.

"No... this isn't right. I'm a boy not a woman I shouldn't be doing all of this." I said as I put down the choker on the table.

"No no no, you got this all wrong! Hmm... this may convince you to think differently as the air begin to thicken with a stronger scent of the perfume and the table begins to be filled with more stuff.

I squealed in happiness with all the clothes, heels, jewelry and makeup on the table as I begin to pick up the makeup and apply it on my face. I started with a bright red lipstick to apply on my lips as I pucker them making me feel sexier with the lip gloss that made it shine. I begin picking up the eyeshadow as I begin to make a smoky eye look while applying eyeliner to make my eyes look more cat like with my curled eyelashes. To finish it off I put a little blush on my cheeks as I was a very mesmerizing woman to the point of my cock dripping a bit of pre-cum from my tip.

"Oh look at you, you couldn't hold in your excitement any longer so you had to drip some of that cum from your puny cock of yours. Hmm... those cock and balls won't do in this beautiful body. We need to change that, don't we sweetie." She says as my cock and balls begin to heat in pleasure.

I couldn't help touching my cock as I spread my legs to feverishly stroke my tiny cock as it begins to grow thicker and longer while my other hand cupped and play with my balls as they grew. I was arching my back while moaning in ecstasy as my eyes rolled back to my head. I kept on stroking my larger member and bigger balls as they kept on getting hotter.

The burning stopped as my desire decreased. I stop playing with myself and breathed heavily while looking at the mirror. My cock went from three inches to nine as it was close to one inch thick while my balls were as big as golf balls. I was satisfied with this whole transformation as I wanted to keep on going.

I took the black stockings and white lingerie as they felt silky in my hands. I put on my laced panties as I tucked my cock and balls in between my legs while putting the panties over them. I could see a larger bulged coming out of them, but like anyone would ever notice. I put on my garter belt around my skinny waist while putting the stockings over my slender legs to hook straps to the belt.

I didn't really need the bra for my black mini tube dress ad a very deep V neckline down to my belly button and would show through as I slipped the dress over my hour glass figure. I couldn't help but to feel aroused by how it hugged my body with the slit on the side and it only reach towards the bottom of my ass which showed off more legs than I thought it would.

By this time, I was ready to go out and have some fun as I took the silver hoops and put on my ears as I strangely didn't realized they were already pierced when I didn't have them before. I took the silver bangles and slip them on as I saw the same choker on the table that made me scream in my head not to wear.

I was too high from the perfume to even care anymore as I took that stupid choker and wrapped it around my neck and hooked it on. Things started to feel a little strange as I could feel the skin sucking into my actual skin as I started to mold into the suit as if I was becoming one with it. My fake nails started to become my real nails as my hair leeched onto my actual head. I was becoming an actual woman, but I couldn't shake off the fact that I was getting satisfaction from this as my cock throbbed in my panties.

"Finally Timmy! You become what you always wanted to be!" the voice yells in excitement as she snaps her fingers and a figure appears in the mirror while the strong perfume disappeared in my room.

I stopped being dazed as I snap into reality and shook my head. I look into the more as I could see a red skin woman that looked like a demonic witch looking towards me with a large smile. She had horns coming out of her witch hat as black wings were behind her black straight her. Her eyes were demonic with black instead of whites and a yellow colored pupal as she was wearing a black corset dress that ran down her legs with a slit on the side. By then I knew I was going to be in deep trouble without knowing how.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I yelled as the woman raise one of her eye brows. "I don't understand!"

"That's strange, I thought your mother had told you about your family's curse by now. Did she not mention anything to you as a child?" the woman asked as I shook my head until I remembered mom had texted me before as I turned on my phone and went through mom's text.

"Timmy, I know this may not make sense to you or you may think I'm crazy, but I'm sorry I have not told you about our family curse but by now I feel as if it maybe too late. But if you are reading this, our family curse has been haunting us for generations due to your great grandfathers before whom stupidly decided to summon demons for their own needs. One of your grandfather's especially had broken a deal to a demonic witch name Morgana as she visits one of the males each generation to make them her slaves. I'm sorry it had to be you, but there isn't anything we can do about it just hope you'll be save and we pray for your return."

I didn't know how to respond to the message as I dropped the phone on the floor as she could see that I finally knew what was happening and cross her arms over her large chest.

"Oh Timmy boy, did momma left her sweet son to a complete stranger?" she taunts me as I become furious at her.

"You Bitch! Change me back now! I don't want any of this and I can call the police on you!" I yelled as she waves her finger at me.

"Nu uh uh sweetie, not when everyone else doesn't believe in demons and what can the police do with that body of yours? They can't even identify who you are especially if I do this." She says as she snaps her fingers.

I could feel a burning on my neck as my adams apple begin to disappear making my voice more high pitch and girly while the thick perfume was coming back into the room. I couldn't give into this torture as I tried to cover my nose and mouth from the heavy scent, but I didn't realize she was purposely doing this as my panties were pulled down with my cock sprang out from it.

"Resistance is futile, Timmy. Hmm that name doesn't suit you well, let's call you Tiffany. How does that sound huh Tiffany?" she asks.

"My name isn't Tiffany! It's Timmy! I am not going to—" I couldn't finish my sentence as I started screaming out in pain as two syringes started injecting fluids into my balls as my body was being paralyzed in place. Another syringe that was much larger was shoved up into my rectum and begin injecting fluid into my body while I was shaking and breathing heavily.

When the syringes stop injecting strange fluids in my body, I started to heat up from the inside with my cock throbbing wildly in between my legs as I could feel a buildup coming inside of me. My body stopped being paralyzed as I fall on my knees as I felt a bucket behind me that made my body go wild.

Before I knew it, I couldn't hold it in anymore as I started to stoke my cock again and screaming out in ecstasy as I could feel my crap spilling out of my ass into the bucket while my cock shoot my cum onto the mirror. The strange part as I was crapping my head off, my cum wasn't clear and white anymore, instead it was hot pink as it kept on gushing out of my cock.

"That's it Tiffany, give in to the sexual pleasure. You know this is what you wanted all along." She evilly says as I couldn't control myself any longer.

"Please! Make it stop! I can't take this anymore!" I begged and plead with her as she evilly laughs in my face.

"Only if you vow to be my sex slave that will have sex with anyone under my command to fill me up with energy that I can consume. You will also have to vow to give up your identity as Timmy Sanderson to Tiffany Tiscum and forget you were ever a boy in the first place." She orders.

"No...I will never vow to do either of those things! I am a boy and will ever be one!" I yelled as she frowns at me and snaps her fingers as I scream out as I could feel my nipples being twisted and pulled with my cock twitching and ejecting more cum from my tip and my ass gushing more crap into the bucket.

I threw back my head as my eyes rolled back. This was too much for me to take all at once as I had to summit to her vows to stop me from going insane.

"Ah! I swear a vow!" I yell as she was grinning and wave at me to continue. "To be your sex slave and to give up my identity to become Tiffany Tiscum and forget I was ever a boy!" I screamed as I could hear her giggling in excitement.

She snaps her fingers as my cock ejected the last load as my body force me to push the last clump of turds from my ass. I drop onto my hands and knees as I was shaking and panting while trying to keep myself from passing out.

The skull from my choker started to glow a bright red light as the bucket and cum disappeared with the sweat from my body. My body started to move on its own as I tuck in my cock and pull up my panty while sitting on my legs. I couldn't think straight anymore as the glow started to go all around my body while I could feel my eyes changing color.

I could see it all in the mirror as my eyes changed from brown to red to a light blue as I was beginning to forget who I was as Timmy as knowledge of Tiffany begin to fill my mind as I started to become aroused again with the excitement of knowing how to please people sexually and how to act like a woman.

"Tiffany Tiscum, you are now and forever be a slave to me. You will always listen and follow my orders when I call for you as for the rest of your life you will live as a girl with a dick between her legs giving sex when I need the energy from it. Do you understand?" she asks as I smile and nod in response.

"Yes mistress, I understand." I say as I get up to straighten out my dress.

"Alright then slave, put on your heels for your first task is about to come." She orders as I slip on my black ankle strap heels on.

I didn't realized it was about to be soon as the door to my room started to open and in comes my roommate Brandon who stops in his tracks and starts eyeballing me. I begin to smile as I slowly strut up to him with my thick hips moving side to side.

"First task of the day slave. Have sex with the man in front of you." Mistress Morgana orders as I lick my lips and feel my cock throbbing in my panty.

This is going to be very fun for the both of us, I thought to myself.

sucuminx
sucuminx
26 Followers