Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"No thank you," she said, not giving any other reason.

When he kept asking her I told him to lay off. She was my guest and I didn't want her badgered. I couldn't believe it when Sheila said, "She's not much into partying; I'll dance with you Bob."

I was a bit peeved but just gave her a dirty look. When she came back to the table she told me she didn't do anything wrong. She just danced. Later she danced with Ray and I talked with Olivia. Later when Carlos asked Sheila to dance I was a bit pissed.

"Olivia, would you like to dance with me?" It was a slow song and she said yes. I held her in my arms and she felt so good. She put her head against my shoulder. I felt the damn butterflies in my stomach.

I was almost sad when the song ended. Back at the table Sheila didn't say anything but gave Olivia a dirty look. Sharon, Carlos' wife, came over and said 'hi'. Sheila asked me to dance, but I looked over at Olivia. I really didn't want to leave her alone at the table.

Sharon said she would talk with Olivia while I danced with Sheila. Sheila held me tight and moved my hands down to her ass. I kept them there for a few seconds and returned them to her waist. She kissed me on the dance floor. I guess she wanted everyone to know that we were together.

After arriving back to the table Sharon got up to leave. She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear. "That girl loves you." She then walked away. I wasn't sure which girl she was talking about.

We got up to leave and of course Sheila had to hug the guys again. Olivia just looked at me. We got in the truck and I took the girls home. I told Sheila I would be leaving first thing in the morning and would probably return Sunday night. We kissed and I headed for home, to get a little sleep before leaving early the next morning.

*

Chapter 3 will be posted soon.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12