Sex Class Ch. 01

Story Info
A class in sexual exploration takes an interesting turn.
1k words
3.41
96k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(the names have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty)

I am currently enrolled in local community college and the sexual experience I am about to relate happened a little earlier in the year. I needed a extra 1/2 credit and I didn't have time to take an extra class during the day so I had to take a night class. There was not much of a variety of classes so I took the one that looked the most interesting... "Sexual Exploration"!

The class was 4 weeks long and took place every monday, wendsday, and friday, and despite the name it wasn't as interesting as I had hoped. The class role was very small consisting of only 8 students 4 girls and 4 guys including me. Luckily the teacher was much more interesting than the class itself! She was about 31 and very voluptuous with dark red hair usually tied back in a pony tail or up in a bun and she wore cute little glasses. She was very sophisticated and wore conservative dresses which could not even come close to hiding her dynamite figure. I estimated that her breasts were 39 DDD, she had a very thin tummy which fed into the flair of her womanly hips and did she ever have a nice round ass, i spent most of the classes watching it in combination with her swinging breasts.

The other girls in the class were not shabby either i won't waste time describing them in detail, one was a plump ebony beauty, another was an athletic girl, another was a slim blond who did not have much in the breast department but had awesome hips and a round curvaceous ass that looked delectable. The last and certainly not least of the girls was my favorite.. Kelly! She was quite ordinary in most respects except for one detail, she had the most gigantic pair of knockers that i had ever seen! (at least in real life!) They had to be at least a triple E and jiggled sexily as she walked. She knew they had a hypnotizing effect on men and she wore tight and low-cut outfits to show them off to their FULLEST extent.

It was the last class of the four weeks and i had managed to get through the entire four without falling asleep once and that night threatened to break my record, i was so bored. There were only 3 of us guys since was absent. I was really angry because i had to miss a party because of that stupid class, i was too much of a goody goody to skip even one. I contented myself on the "sights" of the classroom, my focus turned to Kelly who was trying very hard not to fall asleep herself. In the process she leaned down enough to give me an excellent view of some of her huge pale breasts. She noticed i was staring down her dress, she grinned at me and leaned down lower to show me some more.... I was so involved that I did not notice the teacher walking up to my desk until she "AHEMed" loudly at me, i turned around and smiled up at her. She said "Mr. Weaver you don't find tonight's topic interesting?" "No Mam i don't" I said honestly. She replied "Well at least try to look like your interested, alright?" She then leaned down to check my notes and I got an unexpected look down her blouse at her large, firm breasts. Once she realized what I was doing she straitened up immediately and I thought I was in a whole heap of trouble but all she did was faintly smile at me and return to her desk. All i could do was thank god she hadn’t let me have it! I looked across the room and the guy sitting over there grinned at me, he was big and muscular with long dark hair. He was the only man there that the slim blonde had taken a fancy to and ever since the 1st class she always sat next to him.

My attention again turned back to Kelly and she began again to tease me, this time by unbuttoning her dress little by little and flashing even more of her melon sized breasts. Even the big guy was watching her and was getting a hard on like i was. The slim blonde noticed this and elbowed him in the leg, he quickly stopped watching. She noticed the bulge in his pants, reached down and slowly began to rub his erection through his pants, he breathed in deeply and closed his eyes. The teacher noticed the disruption and picked me out some how as the culprit. She gave me a stern look and said "Mr. Weaver since you can't seem to pay attention to me would you please step into my office?" I did not know what to think at that moment, i got up slowly and my hard on was clearly visible through my shorts she glanced at it and said "Follow me" and walked into her office. I followed her and after I entered she closed the door and the blinds in the office window. My heart was pounding when she turned around and asked me "Why, Mr. Weaver can't you pay attention in my class tonight?" I could not even begin to think of an answer when she said "Is it because you're so horny? Or is it because the women of this class keep on making your cock so hard?" glancing at the huge bulge in my shorts. I boldly stated it was a combination of both and she responded "Well let me help you with that Mr. Weaver." She then walked over and unzipped my shorts, reached in and pulled out my hard love muscle and began stroking it. I just relaxed and went with the flow, she then commented on what a nice looking dick I had then put into her mouth and began giving me some great head. I couldn't believe that this sexy woman who I fantasized about for so long was actually giving me a GREAT blowjob.

To be continued in the next installment