Sex Club: Best Fuck Of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,775 Followers

She panted, "Yes. Yes. YES, Oh fuck, that feels soooo fucking good." in a deep baritone, almost manly voice.

What a fucking incredible horny sight as she was sitting on my cock. I reached up and took a handful of tit in each hand and rolled the hard nipples between my thumb and forefingers. Her blue eyes opened wider when I did this and she look down at her chest at the erotic sight of me, this stranger, pinching her nipples as jolts of pleasure hit her primal brain. I couldn't help myself, I gave her nips a very hard tweak and she took a deep breath and stifled a groan and then purred deeply. My God, she loved that little sensation of pain. I felt like I was driving a Ferrari for the first time and discovering all these new buttons.

She put a hand on the back of the sofa on each side of my head as she leaned forward for better traction and started grinding her pussy on my dick. I grabbed her ass and held on as she rode me like a rodeo champ. My entire world was simply the delicious feeling in my cock as her hot, tight pussy was sliding up and down. All of a sudden she started screaming, "I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I'm cummimg. Ahhhhhh. Oh NO. AHHHHHHHH. Oh fuck. Yes YES. MMmmmmmmm." I felt her pussy throb up and down my happy dick. She was cumming so hard there were farting noises coming out of her vagina. I could feel the puffs of breeze on my wet balls. And then she froze and fell forward onto my chest in a limp heap. I guess the sensation was too intense but......WHAT THE FUCK! I need to get off!

I tumbled her off me with her head at the end of the sofa and her on her stomach. I am fond of doggie style and I lifted her legs onto the sofa and then lifted her waist up so she knew what I wanted. This girl had been fucked often enough doggie style to get the cues and she knelt onto the sofa cushions with her arms and shoulders laying on the arm of the sofa, her ass in the air ready to be mounted. Her back end was very different than my wife's wider more womanly bottom. This girl had a small, tight yoga-once-a-day type buttocks. They were almost boyish but definitely feminine. But there was no mistaking the rosy red slip in the center of engorged pussy lips under the crack just waiting for my cock. I moved into position between her knees and put a hand on the side of each cheek. Her glutes were so hard they reminded me of when my older brother used to proudly flex his bicep to get me to feel it. This girl is like a Porsche whereas my wife Doris is a classic Cadillac.

I always like to get a wench to direct my dick to the target so I said, "Take your hand, sweet cheeks and guide my cock into that hot pussy of yours." She was quick to slip her delicate hand under and expertly guide the tip of my weapon to her vaginal entrance. Her pussy was so tight that even though she was well lubricated with love juice, it took a bit of effort to lodge in head-deep. This is where I always hesitate to let them feel my manhood getting ready to fuck them and then I ram in hard, balls deep and then hold still while the end of my dick feels the end of their love canal. Here goes......WHAM. As hoped for, she whipped her full head of blonde hair back and let out a huge moan.

"AHHHHHHH. Oh fuck! AHHH. Ohhh. WOW." She was panting breathless for a minute or so until she calmed down. I was enjoying the wondrous sensation of her hot womanhood wrapped around my staff. AHA! Wenches are all alike when you ram a hard dick into their wet ready-to-fuck pussies.

I felt like a king kneeling there fucking Miss America from behind. I puffed up my chest and proudly looked around the room to the front of me. I put my hands on my hips and started grinding my hips so my cock was making small circular motions deep in her pussy. She backed up beautifully to keep our connection firm. Doris and her gentleman were behind and to my right and out of sight but I could see many couples fucking and sucking contently around our playroom. Several were looking over at me and my skewered princess and I broke into a big, shit-ass grin. I couldn't help it.

A fellow named Ralph, a fairly new guy at the club was standing nude beside a sofa masturbating while watching his beautiful wife getting fucked by some new dude. She was a real sexy lady that I was dying to fuck. I never knew how he had ever married such a trophy wife. Maybe he had money since he was just ordinary looking, overweight and hairy. I got a brilliant idea on how I could speed along my chance of fucking his wife in the future. I caught him looking over at us and I got his attention by waving. Then I pointed down at my girl, then gave the universal in-out BJ hand motion in front of my mouth and then pointed to him. I could see his eyes widen as he realized I wanted him to come over and get blown by my pretty slut. Finally he pointed to himself and then to her with a questioning look on his face and I smiled and nodded an emphatic yes. Over he came, naked as a jaybird with a small erection pointing the way. In a blink he stood in front of my beauty queen who had her head laying on her hands on the arm of the sofa. She had a contented relaxed look on her face.

I gave her a little slap on the butt and said, "Hey Charlotte, wake up and meet my friend, Ralph." She lifted her head and looked ahead and her eyes met his hard cock sticking straight at her. She pivoted her head back at me with a shocked, What-the-Fuck?, look in her eyes. I continued, "I kinda recall you saying, anything I want, and what I want is for you to give my friend a nice blowjob while I fuck your sweet pussy." She hesitated as she weighed the proposal. "Or should I go over and tell Doris to stop playing with your husband?" With this she lifted her head and reached around his fat ass and pulled him towards her mouth. He slipped his hands onto her golden hair on each side of her head and started to grind his dick into her face. I wish I could have taken a picture of Ralph's face as he closed his eyes, smiled broadly as his look of pure ecstasy lit up the room.

I looked down at my prize's back end and slid my cock out half way and back in again. It was a snug but great fit. The tight, small cheeks of her ass were opened so that I could see her quarter size pink asshole with my member solidly embedded in her pussy below. This was an incredibly erotic sight that I will never forget. I couldn't hold back any more. My primal brain took over and my entire world was simply her twat and my cock. I was drilling her like I was trying to lodge the end of my dick in her brain through her pussy if that makes any sense. But there is no logical sense when you are as horny as I was that lucky night. As I try to remember the next period, it is just a red and orange blur of carnal passion, animal sounds and the feel of bodies humping skin to skin. I suspect I must have spanked her ass since it was beet red when I finally came in a roaring, breathless frenzy and rolled onto the sofa in a sweat-covered heap. She lay at my side with her back to me equally as exhausted and panting. Ralph was nowhere to be seen but I could see beads of his cum in her hair and smell its sweet pungent odor. What a lovely fuck team we must have been. Members have banned cellphone picture taking in the playroom but I would have killed for a souvenir pic of me and Miss America in coitus.

I was in a semi-stupor for quite a while until her husband came over already dressed and told his wife to get up and get dressed. I roused myself and sat up and said to her as she was putting on her beautiful dress, "Thanks dear, that was great. Hope you and your husband have a good time in Chicago." When I think back on that, it seems such a lame thing to say after having the fuck of my life. But my brain was kind of fried to say the least.

Charlotte smiled and said nothing but her husband said, "Thanks, my good man, for introducing my wife to the swinging lifestyle in a very fine way. I suspected you must would be a good first experience for her since you have such a hot, lovely wife. Thanks again." And he reached down and gave me a firm, formal handshake. I kick myself now for not asking for his number so that Doris and I could find an excuse to go to Atlanta and hook up with these hot folks again. Charlotte finished dressing in silence and he shepherded his wife out of the room and out of our lives.

I fished around for my clothes in the semi-darkness and got dressed as Doris, fully clothed, came and sat on the sofa, waiting quietly. We both seemed a bit stunned by the experience. But in the car ride home we started telling each other the details of the great sex we had just had and by the time we got home we were horny and fucked like rabbits until the wee hours. Ahhh, the swinging lifestyle can be super!

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,775 Followers
12