Sex Club for College Students Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
115 Followers

After the third time, Peter let up the pressure and with his finger tips lightly traced little circles over her panties. With a feather touch Calie felt him dance over the one piece of fabric still covering her body. She felt his fingers circling lower and lower as he headed between her legs. But his touch became lighter and lighter and by the time he got between her legs she wasn't sure if she was feeling his fingers or just imagining them. It was driving her insane, 'This boy is torturing me,' she thought.

Peter placed his hand on her panties, leaned over and whispered in Calie's ear, "If you ask me really nice, I'll take these off for you."

Calie smiled and responded in play, "Oh, Peter. I'm so sorry I was such a sourpuss earlier." then with a mock pout, she added, "Could you ever forgive me?"

"That sounds nice enough to me." He replied.

Calie lifted her hips off the bed as Peter pulled her panties down, leaving her completely naked. He could feel himself getting harder as he took in the view of her naked ass and her exposed pussy. He took the massage oil again and poured some onto her buttocks. Calie felt the oil flow along her butt crack and onto her anus. Peter ran his finger between her ass cheeks massaging the dripping oil into her skin. She felt him lightly circle her anus with a slicked finger and her body flinched. He then placed his other hand between her legs and palmed her mound gently pressing against it.

She sensed his touch on her outer labia as he traced it with his fingers. It further tingled as he lightly brushed over the fine pubic hair that surrounded her opening. He repeated it and then gradually raked a finger along her slit. She knew he would feel her wetness as his fingers continued to probe the soft folds of skin. His hand began to explore more boldly and Calie jumped as one of Peter's fingers landed on her clit and pressed into it. As he gently explored her she felt his lips on her back. She felt him kissing her in one place and then another. He kissed over her entire back, then behind her neck and then continued down to the small of her back and finally to her ass cheeks. All the while he was gently massaging the outside of her pussy.

Peter leaned over and spoke into her ear with gentle insistence, "If you please, you can turn over, so that I can complete the procedure by massaging your other side."

Like she was in a state of sensual bliss, Calie obeyed and turned over. She spied the bulge in Peter's shorts as he changed positions. He took one of her hands in his and spread her fingers, and then kneaded the palm of her hand with his thumb. From there, he moved down her arms working what little tension was left in those muscles. The massage was becoming more sensual by the moment as he began kissing her arms or hands while alternating his work between them.

Peter placed his hands on her chest, just below the shoulders, and massaged her pecs. Calie enjoyed the massage and was anticipated his next move. She would not be disappointed. He lowered his hands just a little further and covered her beautiful breasts with his hands. Each ample globe fit neatly into his large hands.

Peter grazed a nipple with his outstretched palm and then leaned over and gently kissed it. He kissed her breasts, her small distinct areolas and then the nipple. She felt his tongue on her nipple and then felt it harden as he started flicking his tongue over and over again on it.

Then, he took it in his mouth and she could feel him continue licking her. He sucked on her and she could feel the sensual excitement continue to build in her body. She reached up and ran her hands though his hair as he released her right breast from his mouth in order to lavish equal treatment on the left one.

"Calie, you are such a beautiful girl. You have the most gorgeous breasts I have ever seen. I'm sorry I just can't keep my hands off them. I love the way they feel."

She smiled to herself. Although she wasn't sure whether or not Peter was exaggerating, she loved hearing a boy talk about her that way.

After releasing her breast, Calie opened her eyes and watched Peter take the bottle of massage oil and hold it a foot above her chest. He tipped the bottle and began pouring the warm oil directly onto one nipple and then the other. He quickly put the bottle back on the night stand and then placed his palms onto her breasts. The oil squished out as he pushed into them and spread over her chest and Calie moaned her approval. Peter tenderly rubbed the oil in and ran his hands over every part of her glistening breasts.

Calie bit her lip as Peter continued, but it did not stop her moans. Her breasts were sensitive to his touch and she felt as if she might orgasm from that stimulation alone. Just as she thought she might go over the top, he released her breast from his hands. Peter continued his downward journey and ran kisses along her abdomen. He "found" her belly button and swirled his tongue around it, and her stomach muscles flinched as the tip of his tongue burrowed its way into it. Finally his kisses reached her soft pubic hair.

Calie had never had a boy put his mouth where she thought Peter might be headed. Friends of hers had talked about it and she had fantasized about it many times, and what it might be like. She could feel the moisture between her legs increasing as her body tingled in preparation for what she hoped was coming.

Peter lightly ran his finger through her small growth of pubic hair and she felt him kissing the inside of her thighs. She watched as he repositioned himself between her legs. Calie spread her legs wide as he moved to his knees and planted his face directly onto her pussy. She felt him kiss all over her mound, and his fingers ran through her bush. She felt him lightly blowing on her and then jumped as his tongue ran along her slit. His tongue probed her slit and the tip found the hood of her clit. Peter gently drew it into his mouth and sucked on it. She could feel her clit start to respond as he coaxed it from its lair with his lips. She felt a hand push between her legs and then fingers against her cunt.

She felt Peter push a finger past her moist slit and tease the opening of her vagina and then pressed the finger inside her. She could feel him licking her clit and she couldn't help but squirm against his face. She also felt his finger exploring around inside her until she was given a jolt as he pressed against her most sensitive spot. Calie's hips started bucking and her legs pressed together against Peter's head as the pleasure she felt increased, and threatened to overwhelm.

She felt him press even harder against her spot as he wiggled his finger back and forth inside her. She could hardly stand it now as he started to suck on her engorged clit again. He had to fight against her to keep breathing as she involuntarily ground her cunt into his face and her thighs squeezed him from both sides.

Without realizing it, she started urging him on, "Oh, yes. That's it Peter. Oh, don't stop, Oh Yes, Oh Yes," then, Calie felt her body begin to, "Ohhhh!" shake and shudder as her orgasm, starting from her clit, washed over her. Peter made sure of his efforts and didn't slow down as wave after wave of pleasure showered over her.

Calie was stunned by the orgasm she experienced by Peter's masterful techniques. This was beyond anything she and her high school boyfriend had engaged in. As her heart rate and body slowly returned to normal, he sat up and wiped off his reddened face that was covered with her juices. He repositioned himself, sitting on the side of the bed and ran his hands through her hair as she reached up and brought his face to hers to give him a long appreciative kiss. Peter kissed her back enjoying the moment, and he could feel the probe of her tongue past his lips, exploring.

Calie, lying there naked with Peter still fully dressed, enjoyed the caress each placed on the other. As they kissed, she searched out the buttons of his shirt and moved from one to the next as she worked quickly to undo them. Once his shirt was loose Calie's hands were on his chest, feeling him. Their lips separated just long enough for Peter to tear his shirt off, and Calie to admire his bare chest. He had just a few small whiffs of light brown hair, and his hard upper body and pecs looked like those of a swimmer.

"Why don't you lie down and let me relax you a for a little bit," Calie said.

"That sounds great," replied Peter as he stood up beside the bed and quickly removed his shoes and socks.

"I'll help with this," said Calie as she reached for the top of his jeans.

She effortlessly unsnapped them and drew down the zipper. She could see a small trail of hair that led downward from his belly button and disappeared under his gray under shorts. As she pulled the jeans over his hips, they quickly fell to the floor. Peter quickly moved onto the bed and lay face down, robbing Calie of her opportunity to more closely inspect what his shorts were hiding.

Calie looked over his tall body that spread over the length of her bed. He had large muscular shoulders and long arms and legs. She placed her small hands on his back and massaged them over the large smooth surface. She ran her fingers through his wonderfully thick and curly hair. She again moved her hands up and down the length of his back and applied more pressure to her strokes. She had to stretch so far to reach the tops of his shoulders that she felt her breasts pressed into his back. From his shoulders she worked down each of his toned arms and hands.

On the arm closest to her, Calie kissed the back of his hand and then opened his palm and kissed it too. Next she took his index finger, kissed the tip and then drew it in her mouth sucking on his finger.

Then she moved her hands to his lower back. Some of her long strokes continued down his back and over his shorts. Peter loved the feel of Calie's hands pressing on his lower back and ass. His hard cock, trapped beneath his stomach, reacted each time Calie pressed her weight onto him.

On her next long stroke Calie's fingers went under his shorts instead of over. She tugged at them and announced, "The shorts have to go. They are interfering with my work."

"Well, I would hate anything to impede your progress." said Peter who responded by raising his hips. She quickly slipped the offending shorts off, and threw them to the floor.

Calie moved to Peter's feet and began to massage them along with his toes. Just as he had done to her, she slowly worked her way up his legs. Her long firm strokes were now finishing on his ass. She then softened her strokes and worked on the inside of his thighs. She was teasing him now as some strokes would lightly graze his scrotum, that she could see peaking out between his legs. She also noticed him squirming as her teasing began having the desired effect.

She retrieved the massage oil and poured it liberally on his ass. Peter felt the oil run over his body, between his butt checks, between his legs and over his balls. Calie ran her hands over the spreading oil and worked it into his buttocks. She massaged it in between his legs and finally his sack. As she gently worked her oily fingers around his balls, she heard a moan escape Peter's lips.

"You like that, huh?" She queried.

"Mmmmm," was the only response Peter made.

Calie continued to run her fingers over and over his sensitive areas. Then she said, "I think it's time for you to turn over now."

With relief, Peter welcomed her invitation. With his penis trapped beneath him, her foreplay had made him so hard that his condition was becoming quite uncomfortable.
As he rolled over and his member came into Calie's view, she gazed longingly at his hard cock, which was pointed straight at his belly button. It looked long and lean, like his body and was capped by a beautiful smooth tip. Beneath his shaft lay a think curly bush of light brown hair. Hanging below his shaft lay his balls that still gleaned from Calie's thorough application of massage oil. She could feel a twinge between her legs as she admired his beautiful package.

As Peter lay stretched out in front of Calie she moved back onto the bed, and sat between his legs. His cock, aching to be touched, and as if she could read his mind, reached down and grasp the base of his penis with one hand, then leaned over and kissed the tip of his cock. With the second kiss, she licked the underside just below the tip. Next she took the tip in her mouth and sucked on it while she swirled her tongue over the soft tip. She could feel the warmth, texture and hardness of his shaft in her mouth. She breathed in his sent, it was the clean unmistakable scent and aroma of a man.

She pressed this prick deeper into her mouth and ran her other hand lightly over his balls and between his legs. She gazed up at him and he was looking back at her, taking in all the attention that Calie was giving to his swollen member. Peter felt a tingle running from the tip of his cock with each stroke she made, and he ran his hands through her hair as she tried to inhale him and suck him deeper with each pass she made.

"Ohhh,, That feels fantastic," Peter said encouragingly.

With the sensations building in his body, she felt his hips start to thrust desperately trying to assist her in her efforts. She clasped his slick member with both hands and brought her hands up to the tip just short of her lips and back down again. He felt the firm jerk of her two hands immediately followed by her lips and mouth plunging down over his hard-on. She increased the pace as Peter's thrusts became more frantic. The intensity grew and he knew she would soon push him over the top.

Peter groaned, "I'm gonna cum." as he stopped thrusting and his hold body began to shake.

Calie lifted her mouth off his cock and continued jerking him with both hands. She aimed him at her chest and soon felt his cum splash onto her breast. The second and third round hit their target too as his orgasm subsided with two last spasms. She slowed down and then stopped when she thought she had milked the last of it from him.

"Oh my God, that was fantastic" an exhausted Peter said.

"You have such a nice body Peter. I love your hair, your powerful hands, and that massage you gave me was wonderful."

Peter reached out for her and Calie lay down on top of him. She felt his cum ooze between them as her breasts flattened against his body. She put her head on his chest and he held her.

They just enjoyed the moment as they quietly lay there. She lightly rubbed his nipples while he stroked her hair.

Peter broke the silence, "Sorry for the mess I made."

"That's okay, I enjoyed helping you make it. Do you want to go take a quick shower?"

"Only if you join me."

"Oh, I thought that was a given," Calie said with a big grin.

Calie pealed herself form off him and the bed and went into the shared bathroom and started the shower water. Peter enjoyed watching his naked date walk about the room. 'She has such a nice ass,' he thought.

"I think the water's ready" she said as she beckoned him to join her.

The shower was small for two, but manageable. Peter soaped her chest and could not stop himself from spending extra attention on her pert breasts. He ran his hands over her tummy and then her legs. Again he spent extra time teasing her between her legs. She turned around and he soaped the massage oil off her back, legs and ass.

Calie took the soap from Peter. Her hands worked up a soapy lather concentrating on his chest and nipples, and then worked down to his abs. She washed his back and then his butt. She teased him pushing her hand between his legs and grabbed his hanging balls, cleaning them from behind. She reached around with her other hand and washed the hair above his cock. Still behind him, both hands now reached around and soaped his nut sack gently fondling it between her fingers. Her soapy hand moved up and she wrapped it around his limp penis. Flaccid, it fit easily in her hand and she rolled it through her fingers. She could feel it becoming less pliable in her hands as it began to respond to the attention she was paying to it.

Calie stopped teasing his newly cleaned and polished "equipment." He turned around and embraced her, their clean skin pressing together as the hot water ran over them. Peter kissed her and Calie kissed back, pressing her tongue past his lips to explore again. As she kissed him, she could feel Peter's cock pressed against her stomach, growing harder.

She turned the water off and they dried themselves. She watched amused as Peter's hard-on bounced up and down amongst the action of the towel as he dried.

Once they were dry she took his hand and directed him to lie back down on the bed. Calie wanted to feel him inside her. She moved atop him and straddled his hips, then leaned forward and kissed him roughly whispering in his ear, "I'm going to impale myself on your hard cock."

She sat up and moved herself above his groin, took his erection in her hand and guided it between her legs. She slowly lowered herself until she felt the tip press between her cunt lips. Then she pushed herself down as far as she could go as she felt his shaft press deep inside her.

Peter let out a gasp as her tight pussy lips slid down the length of his rod and her bottom smacked against the top of his legs. Calie looked down at him and just grinned. He brought his hands up to cup her breasts that were now within reach. In turn, she raised herself up, almost allowing his cock to fall out, but pressed down again feeling his shaft slide against her clit and filling her back up.

Calie began to create a rhythm and soon Peter was matching her. His hips pumped upwards to meet her and you could hear their bodies slapping together as they met. As this petite girl rode his cock, he looked down and could see himself slide in and out of her gorgeous pussy. Her small breasts jumped each time their bodies met and her face had a look of ecstasy about it as she used his stiff dick to pleasure herself. She saw him reach his long arm between them and then felt a finger on her aching clit. Calie began to moan. Her legs were beginning to tire but she was desperate to finish what she had started.

Now Peter urged her on, "That's it Calie, fuck me. Ride my cock. I want to feel you cum."

Calie could sense she was almost there. She took over from him and shoved her own fingers over her clit working them furiously. He felt his own sensations building and began thrusting upward with so much force Calie was afraid he might even unintentionally push her off. She was now riding him for all she was worth as their bodies crashed into each other again and again.

Peter was almost there, and knew his relief would come any moment. He cried out and she felt him splash cum inside her. She was close too, and began to call out as her orgasm built, "Oh God, Oh yes,, Ahhh." as she felt her body shudder as her orgasm over took her and she continued to finger herself to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible.

Finally she collapsed onto him as her legs gave way, leaving her with the sensation they were made of Jell-o. Peter held her and gently stroked her back. She lay there with his shaft still inside her, and she could feel some of his juices slowly leak out between them as he went soft. She was thoroughly satisfied, but now exhausted.

As they pulled apart Calie used a hand towel to wipe off Peter's limp penis and then herself. They sat up and she went to use the bathroom while he picked his clothes off the floor and put them back on. Just as he had finished dressing, Calie came back into the room wearing her robe. Falling into his arms, they held each other. She gave him a soft kiss and thanked him for making what started as a bad day into one of the best she'd had in a long time. As they embraced for the last time Peter couldn't help himself as he slipped a hand through an opening in Calie's robe and cupped her naked breast.

RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
115 Followers