Sex Club for College Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers

Calie thought back to high school and Adam, the boy she lost her virginity too. Adam and Calie started going out during the last semester of High School but she had known him as a friend for much longer. Calie really liked spending time with him and soon they enjoyed kissing and making out a little, but nothing too serious. They were both involved in the school's theater department. One day, a group of the theater kids were painting some of the big props. A bucket of paint dropped from one of the scaffolds and Adam and Calie were covered in sky blue paint. It was all over their hair, skin, and clothes. They got off what they could with paper towels, but they were stilled covered in it.

Adam suggested to Calie they run over to his house, which was only a block from school and try to clean up there. They went up to Adam's room. Adam tried to take his shirt off but the paint had dried enough that is was nearly impossible. Calie tried to help him, but didn't have any success either. Calie then suggested that Adam get in the shower.

"Its water based paint. If it gets wet, it should loosen up," Calie said.

Adam started the shower, took his shoes and socks off and got in. As the warm water hit the caked on paint it started to do its job. Adam still struggled to get his shirt off with Calie laughing at the scene in front of her. Adam had to laugh too.

"Could you please help me with this," he pleaded.

Calie got into the shower with him. She took the shower sprayer in her hand and worked on his shirt. The floor of the shower had turned blue. Finally they were able to pull the shirt off over his head. There was dried paint stuck to his chest as well and Calie turned the sprayer on that next. When his chest was clean, Adam took the sprayer from Calie and started to wash her shirt off. When it was nearly clean, Calie pulled her top off too. Calie stood there and looked down at her bra which was wet and also covered in the blue paint that had soaked through her shit.

"Well it looks like this is ruined" Calie said as mater of fact and then to Adam's astonishment, Calie unhooked her bra, took it off and tossed it out of the shower. He couldn't help but stare at her naked breasts.

"Well, are you just going to stare or are you going to clean the paint off me?" Calie said placing the shower sprayer in Adam's hand.

Adam gladly sprayed Calie's back and front and watched as her skin lost its blue tint. As he directed the spray onto her breasts she felt her nipples hardening. Calie reached for the snap on Adam's jeans and lowered the zipper. It took the two of them to peal his paint encrusted pants off. Next they did the same for Calie's shorts. Now they stood there in the shower in just their underwear. Adam reached for the shampoo and poured it on Calie's hair. He worked it in with his hands as Calie enjoyed the sensation. After Calie's hair was rinsed, she did the same to Adam. Calie grabbed a bar of soap and went over every exposed part of Adam's body. As she worked up his leg, Adam's cock that was already at half mast, began to respond in earnest. By the time Calie was finished soaping him he had a full blown hardon. Just when he thought she was done, she slipped her soapy hand down the front of his briefs and around his member.

"We need to get everything clean don't we?" she smiled.

She lowered his briefs and soaped his pubes, between the legs, his ass and balls and then once up the entire length of his shaft. "Ok time to clean me," she announced as she released his cock.

Adam lathered up his hands and soaped her body spending lots of extra time on her luscious tits. Calie stared at Adam's wet manhood that bobbed around as he cleaned her. Learning from Calie's example, when he was nearly done his soapy hands wandered over the top her panties, pressing on her pubes, between her legs and her rear. Then with her help, he lowered her panties. His hand started at her pubic mound and then trailed lower. His soapy fingers felt along her labia and then along her slit. A finger brushed against her clit and she jumped back a little. It was then that she first had thoughts of Adam taking her virginity.......

It seemed like forever for Thursday to come around. Calie spent 2 hours Thursday afternoon straightening her room and trying deciding what to wear. She took a shower and washer her hair. She put on her lace cream colored panties and matching bra. Next was her favorite pair of designer jeans and then finally a two layered top that she thought made her breasts look their best. A little lipstick, her favorite shoes and she was done. Calie did not like the "street girl" look. Thongs rode up her ass, her breast weren't big enough for the "Dolly Parton" look, and she wasn't a fan of 5" heels either.

Around 5:30 she left to meet Matt at the restaurant. She got there early but Matt was already waiting for her. He had on a nice pair of jeans, dress shoes and wore a casual collared shirt. He greeted her warmly with a handshake, a smile and a little peck on the cheek. Boy he smelled good, she thought. Matt had made reservations, so they were seated right away.

This part of the date went like other first dates that Calie had had. They talked about their families, the high school they went to, the classes they were taking, what dorm they lived in etc... At some point Calie just had to ask, "Matt, why did you join the club?"

"Well I suppose for some of the same reasons you did. I just don't have time for a serious romance and the emotional ups and downs that come with it. I love going out with girls, I have a great time, and I don't have all the commitments that usually accompany a long term relationship. Also, I really am not into the campus drinking party scene and trying to pick up some half drunk girl that might want to make out with me."

Calie liked those answers. As it got later, she realized that it was probably about time for part 2 of their date. Calie's hormones felt like they were kicking in big time as she anticipated what was coming next. Calie asked Matt if he was ready to leave.

"I'm ready whenever you are," he said.

The waiter brought the check and they each paid for their own meal (another rule of the club).

They left the restaurant together. Calie thanked Matt for a wonderful restaurant choice and the diner conversation. Matt leaned in and gave Calie a soft kiss on the lips and took her hand in his. They walked hand in hand down the street, heading back to Calie's dorm. Calie could feel the butterflies in her stomach as she anticipated what was coming next. She confided to Matt, she was feeling nervous.

Matt said, "So am I. I always do on these dates. But that is part of what makes them so wonderful".

Calie squeezed his hand.

A few minutes later they were at the entrance to Calie's dorm room. She had trouble keeping her hand steady and fitting the key into the lock. She finally got the door opened and they both stepped into her room.

Calie closed the door. Still holding hands, Matt turned, faced her and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back. Matt brought his hands up to her face and gently cupped her head as his kissing became deeper. After so long without them, the kisses felt magical to Calie. She brought her hands up to Matt's chest and lightly caresses him through his shirt. The kissing went on and her kisses became more insistent. Matt moved his lips to her neck, and her ear. He whispered to her, "You look so pretty and your hair smells so nice".

Calie lowered her hands until they covered Matt's ass. She squeezed it and then pulled him to her. Matt had started getting hard the moment he took Calie's hand outside the restaurant. When Calie drew him to her, he could feel it pressing into her as they embraced. Calie could also make out a long, hard, object between them. She savored the moment and thought, 'I think that's a guy's cock I feel.' She embraced him tighter and moved her hips from side to side rubbing against it. As a small moan escaped from Matt she knew her suspicions were correct. She could feel herself getting moist and her desire to do something about it was about an 11 on a 10 point scale.

Matt spoke in hushed tones, "Your body feels so good, you want to get a little more comfortable?"

Calie answered, "Yes, let me help you."

Calie and Matt stepped back from each other. Calie leaned over and started with the buttons on Matt's shirt. One by one she undid them until she was done. She slipped his shirt off him. Matt had a baby face so it was no surprise that Matt had a smooth chest with no hair in site except his underarms. While no body builder, she admitted that Matt had a nice set of college boy abs and strong but lean arms. She reached out with her palms and rubbed them across his chest then tracing circles around his nipples. Her old boyfriend had loved this. She brought her hand down lower over his abdomen and she could feel his muscles involuntary contract at her caress.

Matt said, "Now it's my turn."

Matt reached over and took the bottom of the Calie's outer top. Slowly he lifted it over her head as she raised her arms skyward. After dropping the top to the floor Matt reach out to peel off the next layer. As he did, Calie's bare stomach came into view, then her laced cream bra and finally it was off too. Matt reached out his hands and caressed her bare shoulders and trailed down her arms, she again reached out for him.

"Wait I'm not done," Matt protested.

With that she turned her back to him offering access to her bra catch. Matt reached for the clasp and did his duty. The bra fell to the floor joining the other discarded clothing. Calie turned back around, revealing herself to Matt. A boyish grin crossed his face as he took in his new discovery.

"You look so sexy," he exclaimed.

The two beautiful breasts fit her small frame perfectly, and her nipples seemed to be pointing right at him. Matt took one in each hand and felt their weight and firmness. His fingers trailed across her stiffening nipples. Calie could feel a tingle that reached from her toes to breasts as Matt fondled her. Matt took her in his arms and held her close. Calie's face nuzzled against his chest and her naked breasts pressed up against him skin on skin. Right now Calie was thinking joining this club was her best move in a long time. Matt's hands moved over her naked back, through her hair and then to her face. He brought their lips together in another kiss and let their tongues dance with each other. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed him tightly against her. Calie reveled in the wonderful feeling of the skin on skin contact between them. It had been a long time since she had been in a boy's arms; it just felt wonderful.

While this was great, Calie wanted more. She reached down for the button on Matt's jeans and pulled it open. Then she took the zipper and slowly pulled it down. Matt drew back for a moment and deftly discarded his shoes and socks. Calie got down on her knees and began to pull Matt's jeans down. She passed them over his hips, his knees and then down to the floor where Matt stepped out of them. There was only one article of clothing remaining on Matt. It was a plain set white of boxer briefs. She looked up at Matt and said, "You know, it's been over a year since I've seen one of these".

Matt assumed she was referring to what was just beneath his briefs. Matt said, "We'll I guess it's time you had a look".

The outline of his erection was simple to see through the thin fabric. It was pointing upwards and stopped just short of the waist band.

With her fingers shaking slightly, Calie ran her hands along the waist band. Over the last year, these were some of the moments that Calie most often played over in her mind. Being with a boy and exposing the hidden parts of his body for the first time. She slowly started lowering his briefs and watched as his penis was revealed to her. First the tip came into view, the beautiful soft helmet that capped his erection, then his long hard straight shaft. The base ended in neat growth of brown pubic hair. As she lowered the briefs still further, she could see his smooth nut sack, and could clearly see the outline of his balls.

His cock was at full mast pointing straight up. Matt stepped out of the briefs and was standing naked before her. Matt's was the fourth penis Calie had laid eyes on since first seeing her sister's boyfriend in the nude on the backyard patio. Calie raised her hands and placed them on Matt's stomach. Slowly she began to lower them down until the reached his pubic hair and the base of his cock. Next she encircled his erection with the fingers from both hands. She squeezed her fingers around it and could feel how incredibly stiff he was. Her fingers loosened and her hands traveled up the length of his hard-on until she reached the tip. Unlike his shaft, the tip was much more malleable. As she fondled it, she flashed forward to a vision of it pressing against her sex and leading the charge for the rest of his rigid cock when he entered her. Calie could feel herself getting wet. Next, she ran her fingers over his balls as she inhaled the scent of his manliness.

Matt brought Calie out of her exploratory trance. He wanted to see what the rest of his date looked like too. Matt guided Calie over to the waiting bed and laid her down on her back while he sat on the edge of the bed. Calie reached for him, but Matt mildly scolded her, "Just lie back and let me undress you now."

Calie lay back, smiling at Matt; just watching his face. Matt unfastened her jeans and unzipped them. Calie's panties were now in sight. Calie raised up her bottom while Matt pulled the jeans down over her hips, down her shapely legs and dropped them to the floor. Matt ran his hands over her smooth legs. His hands slowly trailed higher onto her thighs and then finally to the leg openings in her panties. Calie loved every moment of it. The look on Matt's face told her that he seemed to be enjoying the foreplay too.

Matt then took the sides of her patties in his hands, and in one slow continuous move slid them completely off her. She now lay before him with nothing separating him from having her. He looked Calie over from head to toe. When he first spied her at the club, he was drawn to her slim figure, beautiful face, and her rounded protruding breasts. Now he could see other reasons to be drawn to her: the hard nipples capping her small firm breasts, the shapely legs, and her softly trimmed pubes that only partially disguised the small beautiful pouting labia visible beneath them.

Matt lay down next to Calie on the bed and they both turned to face each other. Matt fondled Calie's breast and softly kneaded them with his hands. Matt kissed her breasts and tasted them in his mouth. His tongue swirled around one swollen nipple and then the other. Calie reach for her favorite body part and started slowly jacking Matt's shaft with her hands. Calie sat up to give herself a better position to work on her project.

Calie told Matt, "Just lie back and let me take care of you. I think I need the practice."

Calie reached over to her night stand, got out a bottle of massage oil, and poured some onto her hand. Then she took her hand and wrapped it firmly around his erection. Matt just stared at Calie's hands as she rubbed the oil up and down his cock, jerking him off. His cock tingled as she took one hand and ran it over and over his cock head and then twisted the tip of it like you would a door knob. She ran the other hand through his pubes and softly raked his pubic hair. Then she ran a hand back between his legs and pressed down on his prostrate area rubbing the intoxicating oil in everywhere her hands went.

Calie shifted both hands back to Matt's cock. She thought of the other 3 boys she had touched this way, all more than a year ago. Josh was the first boy she had given a hand job to. She thought he was the cutest looking boy in school. They had been swimming at her house and went into the house to cool off some. They started making out in Calie's room. She could see the outline of Josh's cock through his wet swim suit. Josh blushed as he followed her gaze. To her own surprise, Calie impulsively blurted out, "Can I see it?"

Josh smiled, stood up and lowered his damp swim trunks to the floor. It was the first time Josh had ever shown a girl his cock. His penis was hard, like Cameron, her sister's boyfriend, had been that night she spied on them. Being less than a foot in front of her, Josh's penis seemed enormous, though she learned later it was just average in size. She reached out and touched her first cock and Josh moaned his approval. It felt warm, hard and smooth; she stroked him like she had seen her sister do for Cameron.

It only took about 10 jerks of her hand before Josh announced, "I'm coming".

She felt him tremble as his cum came squirting out and landed everywhere.

Matt's cock seemed a little bigger than Josh's, maybe a little thicker too. She guesses it was probably around 6 inches long. Calie could already tell that Matt was not going to cum after 10 strokes like Josh first had. She wanted this to last.

As Calie methodically worked her hands up and down his well oiled cock she noticed Matt's breathing changing as it became less "regular". His hips also started to thrust upward to meet her downward strokes. Calie could tell Matt was getting close and she started to quicken her pace. Her oil slick hands accentuated the sounds of her jacking motion and Matt's hips bucked harder as he thrust his hard-on through Calie's hands.

Calie tightened her grip even further, and bent down and whispered in his ear, "Matt, I love your gorgeous cock, it feels so big and hard in my hands. I want to feel you cum. Show me what you are going to do when you cum inside me".

That sent Matt over the top. Soon she had her wish as rope after rope of cum came erupting out of his cock. Matt slowly came back to earth, "You're amazing" he said.

Calie grabbed a towel she had left out and tenderly cleaned Matt up as well as the remnants of the explosion she had caused.

After a few minutes of recovery, Matt sat up and asked Calie to lie down. His hands roamed over her body and came to rest on her pubes. Matt played with her pubic hair and lightly touched her mound. He circled his finger around her labia and then softly raked his middle finger over the slit between them. He spread her lips and lightly traced his finger around her opening. By now Calie felt so worked up that she was certain it must feel like she had wet herself down there. The light touching at this point was driving her crazy. She needed something more heavy duty. She places her hand down over top of Matt's and encouraged his fingers to part her pussy lips. Matt quickly took the hint and began his assault on Calie's body in earnest. He pressed his fingers down through her folds and found her aching clit. Matt circled it and ran his insistent fingers back and forth over the top of it. Calie's body supplied copious amounts of natural lubrication so Matt easily slipped a finger deep inside her. He pulled it out, rubbing her clit again. Again he entered her with a finger. He bent his long finger back towards the front, finding her other spot. Calie's legs started to squeeze on his hand as her body began the respond to his progress.

Matt leaned over and took one of Calie's nipples into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it causing it to stiffen even further. Matt's hand and fingers had to work harder, as Calie's lithe legs involuntarily squeezed against his hand. Matt pressed harder now against her clit and quickened his pace. Calie's bottom lifted entirely off the bed as she writhed and felt the impending arrival of her orgasm. Matt pressed still faster against her clit and Calie started to moan and shudder. The build up continued as Matt centered all his attention on her swollen clit. Matt encouraged her, "You are so fucking beautiful, I was thinking about doing this to you all during dinner".

RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers