Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groggily I remembered that the employee cafeteria was doing steaks for us spring-break part-time workers.

We sloshed through the melting snow into the cafeteria. The warm aroma of grilled steak would have made a vegan hungry. There were about 20 students like us there and a smattering of university maintenance employees, all chowing down. Mike spotted me and called me to sit with him and three other guys from another crew.

We plunked our trays down. "Mike, you guys know Cindy, right?" I said. I figured I'd get it out, up front.

"Hi. Yeah," said Mike, and the others nodded. "You brought us McDonalds and the dinner vouchers on Thursday, when we started the overtime work. You work for the university?"

"Just for two weeks. I'm in aeronautical engineering, just like my sister was."

I had no idea how this was going to go, but was relieved when Mike shifted to telling the others at the table about some of the stuff we'd run across in the dorm rooms we were cleaning. Cindy chipped in a story about a snake and two starving puppies (different rooms) and the others picked up the thread and soon we were all laughing at the absurdity of student life.

The cafeteria staff shoo-ed us out around eight. Mike asked us to join him and a couple of guys to go bar-hopping. Since neither Cindy nor I were twenty-one, we declined. Mike said "have a nice night" and we trudged back to the apartment.

"Do you think they suspect anything?" she asked.

"They're horney college boys. You declined Mike's offer to join him for dinner so you so could study in your boyfriend's apartment and now we turn up together. If he can't put that together he shouldn't be in college."

"So what do we do?"

"Can't see anything we can do. Rumors are rumors. What we do on our own time is our business. He'll probably quiz me on Monday, though."

We'd decided early in the week to rent two movies we wanted to watch, so I opened the Netflix package and slid the disk into the DVD player. We cuddled on the couch and played with each other, not to get us going, just fondling. It worked till we both admitted we didn't like the movie.

"Hey Johnson," she said, "wanna come over and play?"

"Can't. Gotta go pee," he said.

"Well, if you change your mind, pussy will be in Carl's bed."

I carried my clothes back to the room to find her nude and sitting with her back to the headboard, crying.

"What's wrong, Cindy? Oh god, please tell me what's wrong."

"Did you see the Indian guy at dinner?" she said through her tears. I had no idea what she was talking about. "He reminded me so much of Ashok. I even heard his voice. It's not really him but it just so pulls at me."

"It's been more than four years, Cindy. He's a world away. You don't even know what's happened to him since then."

"Actually I do. Ann got an email from one of the porters at the Mumbai school we attended. He asked if her sister wanted to correspond with Ashok, and included his email. I thought about it for a long time. About four months ago, when I was feeling very lonely, I wrote him. He's married and has a child. He wants to come to America."

"To see you?"

"He says so, but I don't know. Maybe he wants to get a green card and bring his family here. Oh but I still love that face!"

"What are you going to do?"

"What I'm going to do is fuck your brains into jelly!" she said fiercely. "None of this pussy-eating crap, just hardcore fucking, any way you want it. I'm gonna fuck him out of my system."

Cindy grabbed my surprised cock and took it into her mouth. She pumped and stroked and swirled her tongue on me until I was a sequoia.

"Lay back and let Johnson display himself," she commanded. I was on my back in a flash.

"Ah yes, nice to see you, Johnson. Pussy here wants you to go deep, long and strong. Game?"

She rose above me and dropped down, then rose again and hovered at the tip.

"We can dance now, you and me, Johnson. A nice slow dance. A minuet maybe. You can speed it up any time you want."

She took me deep, she took me long. She pulled off and sucked me nearly to orgasm, but not quite. She slid down on me and took first one, then both, of my balls into her mouth.

"You and I, we're gonna shave some things tomorrow," she said out of the blue. "There's too much hair around here."

Back on top, she danced some more. She let me catch her sometimes but always pulled away, squeezing the head of my cock with her pussy.

Finally, she slid fully down on me and leaned forward. "Do you want to come?"

We'd already fucked, hard in the last twelve hours, and she'd given me an exquisite blow job. But I was young and ready for more. She'd teased me with this dancing for probably half an hour and I could feel my balls stirring.

"Yes, soon, in you. But slowly, just don't stop me when I'm there, okay?"

"Sure! One slow fuck, coming up."

She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles, then lifted herself up an inch at a time and squeezed me again. Another inch, another squeeze. When she reached the cockhead she began to rise and fall, rise and fall, only on the head. Sometimes she'd squeeze, sometimes she wouldn't.

"Like that?"

"That okay?"

"You look like you're getting ready," she said, maybe just to make sure I hadn't died or gotten bored.

"Oh god yes, now I'm ready. Oh Cindy, fuck me, I'm gonna cum!" She rode me furiously, up and down, nothing fancy, but holding her pussy muscles tight, to exert maximum pressure.

I arched my hips and squealed. "YESSSSSS! OH GOD YES! OH CINDY YOU GOT ME! HERE IT COMES!" My spurts felt like they could float a battleship.

I didn't remember falling asleep.

*

The stale cum, the cold wet spot between us, and my morning dry moth did nothing to abate the joy I felt toward this being snoring lightly beside me. I crept out of bed, brushed my teeth, and cleaned myself up. I brought the warm washcloth back and was gently washing her when she stirred.

"Please sir, may I have another?" she croaked. Whether it was theOliver version or theAnimal House version I don't know, but I suddenly wanted her as much as I ever had. I buried my face in her belly and blew loudly into her navel, evoking a delighted squeal.

"Shower time, Johnson," she said, bounding out of bed.

Her homemade soap had the unique ability to cleanse and leave no odor, so soon Cindy had this wonderful, powerful smell of — clean. Everywhere: her hair, her pussy, her armpits. I'd found it disconcerting at first, and I still felt like I was being lightly sandpapered when she washed me.

But there wasn't much lather. Cindy brought my shaving cream and triple-blade into the shower and proceeded to whip up a froth for my flaccid cock and balls.

"What're you doing?" I said, dumbly.

"There's too much hair here. You may not give yourself head, but I do, and I want to clean things up. You're gonna do the same to me. Or haven't you noticed, you've been so busy munching away?"

She had me stand with my back in the corner, away from the water. She squatted and gently shaved first the underside of my cock, then my balls.

"Feel 'em now," she said, and it was true, they were softer to the touch. And the hair at the base of my cock was now pretty sparse.

"Not so much hair in my mouth now, just Johnson," she purred.

I rinsed off and thought about where I needed to shave her. I tried to recall whether any of her pussy hair was an impediment where I was tonguing her. Her raven-black fur was a real forest and aesthetically it would be nicer if it were thinned out. It had also made taking pictures of her pussy lips difficult.

"I think you need a trimming, not shaving," I said, uncertain whether she had more aggressive plans.

"Yeah, probably right. You guys got appropriate scissors?"

" 'Appropriate?' "

"Well, barber's scissors would be best, and hedge cutters would be insulting."

"Maybe Pete has something in his desk." Sure enough, he had a good pair of all-purpose scissors.

Cindy lay down a towel on the bed and spread her legs. I fanned her and toweled her, getting her hair dry, making it easier to manage. Since she was going to have to live with the results of my barbering, I rigged a mirror on the desk chair for her to watch.

I started by carefully trimming around her pussy lips, revealing them and making them more accessible to my mouth. I combed out the vast mass of her raven hair and thinned it out, but not so much that the deep black color I loved would disappear. After ten minutes I stepped back and she stood before the mirror.

"Really nice! I can take this on the road," she said, twirling around in front of the mirror.

I lunged and caught her hips, pushing my face into her pussy. The diminished mass of fur gave me access to her lips and I sucked them into my mouth.

"Hey, Johnson deserves first dibs," she cried, but I didn't let up. The clean smell drew me in and I tongued and sucked and covered her lips with saliva. Her juices started to flow and even standing she began to undulate against my face.

"God that's good, don't stop, I can't stand —" and a wave of pleasure swept the rest of the words away.

"God, oh god, YESSSSS, oh god, this is wonderrrrrful!" She squeezed my face with her thighs and pushed me into her, leaning hard against my shoulders. This was unstable and I fell against the bed, then crashed to the floor.

"Fuck me Carl, right here, DO IT NOW! Put him in me!" I aligned my cock and shoved into her. She thrashed hard against my thrusts, bucking and jerking her hips as she held onto my shoulders. I wanted to slow the fucking, but she wouldn't let me, Her pussy muscles pulled the cum from my balls like a milking machine.

"I'm cumming! Cumming! It's coming! Oh my god I'm cumming!" and I shot three spurts into her and her orgasm broke over her.

"Me too! Oh yesssss, so sweet, so — OH GOD YES! FUCK ME HARD! That's it! Do it! Ohhhh yesssss!"

We'd fucked on the bare floor, with no cushioning, flailing arms and legs against my desk, the chair, and the bed. When we untangled and staggered erect, I saw that Cindy had a bruise on an arm and a hip while she giggled at the huge bruise on my ass.

"I swear, officer, she hit me first," I said.

"He lies! He ravished me right here, on the floor. See the pool of cum? You think a sweet thing like me would make this up?"

It was after nine and we were starved. Cindy did a repeat of yesterday's omelet, this time with swiss cheese and the mushrooms. I tried her coffee in one of Pete's mugs and found that, if I cut it with enough milk and added just a little sugar, it tasted pretty good.

"I'll make a man out of you yet," she said, referring to the coffee, I think.

Over breakfast we planned our day. We both needed to study and we knew we had to be apart or sex would distract us. The library was closed, so we made a schedule: each in our own room, for three hours, no communication, no flirting. At twelve-thirty we'd go to the cafeteria for lunch, then come back and review the photographs we'd taken of each other, to see what we wanted to do with them. At four we'd fuck, break for dinner at six, and come back to the apartment and study till ten. Then fuck and go to sleep. After all, we had to be at work by eight.

We amazed ourselves how close we kept to the schedule.

*

The second week on the job and in the library went exceptionally well. On Monday Mike asked if I was dating Cindy, and I said yes. "Lucky guy," he said.

Cindy finished her two weeks with a flourish: the dorms she was assigned to were done with almost a day to spare. My crew, working a shift-and-a-half, also finished ahead of schedule, and I banked close to $600. Plus I had completely reviewed all four courses.

We picked up our frantic fucking on Friday night and Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon we gave the apartment a top-to-bottom scrubbing and made Pete's bed so tight a dime would bounce on it.

We had shot some more pictures of each other after reviewing our efforts of the previous weekend. We decided to make a personal portfolio, "The Pairing," we called it, a too-too title. We chose twelve images and printed two sets on high-gloss paper.

When we finished it was nearly dark. We ordered Chinese, cleaned up, and sat entwined on the couch.

"Do you realize what an amazing time this has been, Cindy?"

"I will never forget this as long as I live," she said quietly. "I've never felt closer to anyone, and certainly never had access to anyone's body whenever I wanted it. I used to keep count of how many times I'd fucked, but I couldn't even begin an inventory now. Maybe that's one definition of maturity. Or old age."

"Do you want to keep this up?"

"Honest answer?"

"Yes."

"Honest answer, no, I can't. When you threw that jealous fit last week. I said something that, at the time, I regretted, because it sounded harsh. But I know now that I meant it. I cannot afford to get involved with someone, anyone, right now. I have to get my degree, get my masters, get a job, and finally start a career. Then I can think about love.

"You see how I work: I liked our life these last two weeks, but — oh god, I hate this phrase! — I need my space.

"The club is perfect for me. There's no pressure, no pretense. I know what I want and I can get it on my terms, pretty much.

"And you see the same benefits for yourself, right?"

"I do, but, well, you're something special, I am so comfortable with you."

"We're twenty. That's a quarter of the way through the game. Andyou're only four weeks into the game," she leered. "We've done so much together, and you've opened up the joy of being eaten.

"So here's what I would suggest: we circulate, with the goal of getting experience. Every couple of months, we get back together for a weekend."

I must have looked glum.

"Am I being too cold about this? I don't mean to be cold. But this is how I have to have it."

*

The dorms re-opened early Sunday morning. We fucked perfunctorily around six-thirty but she really wasn't there. After breakfast Cindy gathered up her stuff and went to her room.

She arrived earlier at the club than I did and by the time I got to the board her two tokens were covered. I took a Wednesday and a Friday.