Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This place rocks from Friday to Sunday night. The high ceiling makes a wicked echo chamber. We book touring bands, local bands, standup comics, anything that the students want. C'mon," she stood, "I'll show you around.

"You came through the front door. The food and bar area is here. We serve anything the SLA doesn't regulate, from bottled water to dozens of different coffees to hard cider. And of course the 'cocktails.' The library space and lounge over there," she gestured to the right corner, "brings in enough traffic during lunch to keep two servers busy.

"Here," she narrated as we walked through a wide single door in the floor-to-ceiling wall, "is the show space. It's maybe 125 feet deep and seventy-five feet wide, with two stages. It's set up so that a curtain can be pulled across to close off the back when we don't expect a very large crowd."

"Must be wickedly noisy in the bar during show time," I suggested.

"Did you look at that wall? It's two feet thick, as soundproof as you can get, floor to ceiling. The door is also sound-proof, slides shut. You know something's happening, but it's not anywhere near overwhelming.

"On show nights you can enter directly from the parking lot out back and only pay one admission. We set up ala carte bar and food wagons during the show."

"Skylights!" I said, pointing to the roof. "What was this place?"

"I don't know how it started out, but it had been vacant for a while when the owner bought it. Somebody heard it was the first Ford dealership in town, and that this was the repair shop. The skylights would have been cheaper than electricity."

My Lolita was very tasty, I felt the non-existent alcohol. "You guys are good, this has a real zing."

Carrie smiled mysteriously. "Triumph of mixology. Secret formula."

Margery and I walked home. Sitting on the couch, I reached for her breasts. She put her hand over mine.

"It's my period, Carl. I'm going to blow you instead."

How could I turn down a blowjob from my first lover?

She had me sit on the foot of my bed as she did a strip tease. As her shirt, her bra, her shorts, and her panties came off, I became so excited that twice she had to remind me to breathe. She shimmied her breasts in my face, pulling back when I lunged for them. She waved her pussy at me, out of range, humping her hips in my direction. Finally she turned her back and bent for the clothes, swishing her ass, then spread her cheeks with her hands to reveal her puckered brown asshole.

"Now it's your turn," and she extended her hand and pulled me up. I stepped out of my sandals and she knelt to slowly lower my zipper, licking her lips as she went. My belt and button were next, and she let my jeans drop to the floor.

"Turn around."

Slowly she pulled my jockeys down, exposing my ass cheeks. She kissed one, then the other, then ran her fingers down my spine, through my ass crack, then cupped each cheek and squeezed, gently.

"Bend over, lean on the bed."

As I did, she spread my cheeks and blew on my asshole. I jumped! She ran her finger from the bottom of my anus to my scrotum, stroked my balls, then sucked them into her mouth.

And hummed! I was trembling, my knees weak, and my cock was jutting so far out that the end was in the next county.

"It's called tea-bagginig." She answered my unspoken question.

After a while she stood, rolled my shirt off, and tossed it somewhere.

"On your back, legs over the edge," and I scrambled to obey. She grabbed my shoulders. "Slowly, don't rush, erotic, you're gonna get blown, not beaten in a race."

She began licking my rod from its root to the tip. She rimmed the head, "ummm"-ing as she took the pre-cum in her mouth. Again she reminded me to breathe.

Cupping my balls and stroking them lightly, she ran a finger up my cock, stopping two or three times to squeeze the shaft, then resued stroking.

Three months ago I would have already lost it twice, and even now I had to fight for control.

With her eyes wide and locked on mine, she began to bob, jacking me softly as she went. She took me entirely into her mouth, down to the root, then slowly slid up to the top, and stayed there, jacking me softly as she sucked.

I felt the boiling cum begin to surge, and I arched my back to push my cock as far into her mouth as I could.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, cumming, god I love this!"

She slurped down everything I gave her, her smiling eyes still locked on mine. I shot and shot, until I had nothing more to shoot, then collapsed onto the bed, soaked.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her furiously, my tongue seeking everything she had inside. I wanted to share my gratitude, and heat.

"You liked it?"

"Short answer? Yes. Long answer: Yeeeeeeah. god yes, that was wonderful," and I kissed her again.

We arranged ourselves more comfortably on the bed and cuddled. I stroked her hair, making sure I wasn't trying to turn her on, just affectionately, as she played with my belly hair.

"Job any better?"

"Carlucci is brilliant, but she is so overcommitted I don't see how she's going to get through the summer. Probably the best way would be for me to take the photographer's book on, since it's mostly writing the captions to the illustrations and placing them in the right location. But she has so much of this in her head, she'd probably spend more of her time giving me the information than it would take to do it herself.

"She could slough the class to a junior faculty member, but then she'd have to take on another class during the fall. And the articles only she can do.

"I hope she doesn't have a heart attack."

"We got the video gear this afternoon," I reported. "A guy from the AV department will help me set up tomorrow morning, and Karen will try to shake some time loose to walk me through the software if we can't make it work. I want to do a couple of dummy interviews to be sure the analysis software will handle what we're doing."

Margery shifted gears.

"What do you think of Carrie?"

"I like her. You in recruitment mode?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, you did bring her to Ruth's last week."

"She was at the picnic, too, I guess I didn't introduce you. She's three floors down from me. Since she's going to keep the same room next year, and she's working in town for the summer, they let her rent it."

"Sounds good. Ruth interviewed her yet?"

"Yes, and she likes her too. She's already on the pill and she's gone for the STD test, she'll give me the results over the weekend."

"So what's the problem?"

"She's a virgin."

"I would never have guessed."

"She has a real veneer of bravado, doesn't she? She's a freshman and she works close to full time at SOL to pay for school. Outside of studying, the only thing I know about her is that she plays softball.

"She's the classic, afraid-she'll-make-a-big-mistake girl, afraid she can't handle it."

"Sounds like the club is just what she needs."

"She'll be fine. She just needs to get started."

The light went on. "Me?"

"You'd be perfect."

"I'm not sure I've got the right experience. You of all people know that."

"It isn't quantity, Carl. It's attitude. Julia was on cloud nine after her first time. That's what makes me think you should be the one."

"How? Every lover I've had except Julia has been way more experienced than me. I didn't have to do anything, they presented themselves. I've been the student. Am I ready to be the teacher?"

"Julia says you were great. Besides," she paused, "we're a little short-handed this summer.

"And it's even more important than that. The club gets two, sometimes three or four, female virgins every year, and a couple of male virgins. Pete and Jason have taken care of the girls, but Jason's graduated and Pete's gonna be out of circulation."

They have this down to a system?

"You know?"

"Yeah, he told me after he came back from Florida. Listen," she leaned into me, "this is serious. Girls who've already fucked adapt pretty easily to the club, once they understand about choice and variety. And male virgins jump in pretty quickly too —"

"Present company excepted, of course," I snickered.

"Present company took to it like a duck to water. You've worked out real well. Ruth was very impressed with you, right from the start."

This is getting pretty deep.

"But the female virgins, they're more complicated. We've made mistakes.

"There's this hidden agenda that some of them have. No matter how much they deny it, they think the club is a shortcut to finding Mr. Right. They attach themselves like barnacles to their first or second lovers and have to be separated, gently but firmly. We've even had to ask two of them to leave.

"Ruth has a soft spot for the shy, bookish, lonely ones. They aren't always virgins, and the virgins aren't virgins because they were locked away until they hit college. They've got urges, and they know it, but they're afraid they'll get hurt.

"Ruth spends a lot of time with them before she even mentions the club.

"By the time she broaches the idea, she's pretty sure they're ready. But they still have to put that token on the board. And we have to make sure that the right guy covers it.

"Am I making sense?"

"Yes. It just never dawned on me that you and Ruth, and Pete I guess, had this whole thing worked out."

"It's not just Pete and me. Jason, bless him, he's so easy to work with. And Helen. She took on her share of the boys — actually she'd take them ALL on, at the same time, if we'd let her, but some of the rest of us like to have our share.

"We are very systematic," she plunged on. "And you're in deep, already," she leered. "Pete says you're someone who can take on multiple roles. Virgin-slayer is only one of them.

"Jason and Helen are gone, and Pete might aw well be. So it's just me and Ruth as the executive committee. We need you and one or two others.

"As far as we can tell, we're gonna lose between twelve and fifteen members due to graduation or dropping out. Not that we have to keep the numbers at exactly fifty, but we do have to keep the male-female ratio right. But numbers matter too.

"Ruth's got what she calls a 'co-conspirator' in the library, Amanda, a reference librarian married to an associate professor. She says they're soul mates on the subject of helping kids.

"We, you and I, should be on the lookout for recruits. We should compare notes often. Would you go see Amanda? She's in full recruiting mode this summer, since Ruth's away.

"Remember, more than a quarter of the summer students will be here in the fall, a lot of them freshmen."

This conversation was turning me on, and my erections blossomed. "Later boy," Margery said, and patted my cock.

"It's how the recruiting process works. Pete had you figured as a member from when you first met, he just had to wait for a mid-term opening. Your roommate — Gene, right? — you think of him the same way, that's why you brought him to the picnic, right?"

"Don't forget Frank, George's friend."

"Oh yeah, he'll fit right in." She licked her lips in anticipation.

"But to get back to Carrie, I can only take her so far. She needs you to bring her across the finish line."

"She's not like Julia was, is she?"

"No. Julia recognized carnality a couple of years ago, when she took the peer counseling class. But she put a total lid on her own, she was that fixated on getting away from the farm. My experience reinforced her determination.

"You provided the occasion, 'way earlier that she expected. She had the self-confidence to accept the opportunity. You're a great seducer."

"I was an accidental seducer. I had no idea I was doing that."

"Like Carrie said, 'secrets of mixology.' You've got the touch."

"Is she ready?"

"Oh yeah. But she's a romantic, wants to fall for her first guy, have the ground shake when she does it, glow afterward. Intellectually, she knows that now is not the time to be planning the wedding, but she wants to find the right guy for her first time."

"Me?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"How do you know?"

"Women's intuition. I saw how she soaked up your interest in SOL, how you took her seriously."

"That's all it takes? Talking to her, listening to what she says, engaging in her life?"

"Pretty much. Oh, and being clean, and polite, and also a romantic. You've got those down pretty good."

Okay, I'll do it."

"He said, trying unsuccessfully to cover the lust he clearly felt," she leered.

"Seriously, now, you know that you are obligated to take on all comers once school starts?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that, if we need a virgin taken care of, you're it."

I gulped.

"And every week, you are obligated to cover any tokens not covered when everybody's gone."

"Even if I don't like one of them?"

"If you really can't stand someone, okay, that's why we have a small stable of guys. But yeah, that's your role."

She watched me as I let it all sink in. When I didn't protest, she switched back to Carrie.

"So let's think about how we deal with Carrie."

"The three of us could have lunch in a couple of days, maybe. I know she works a lot of time at SOL, but whether it's days or evenings, I don't know. It'll be part of the chase."

Virgin slayer? All I'd ever wanted to do was get laid. Now I'm the fuck of last resort? Wow.

"Now," she said, wrapping her hand around my diminishment, "we can play," and she hunkered down, stroking and sucking me to flagpole hardness.

I humped into her face. "Oh god Margery, you're getting me, I'm close, I'm going to cum, here it issssss" and she had three intense spurts down her throat.

*

After a morning blowjob, Margery and I went for breakfast, at the same place Lisa had taken me. She was intent on getting an early start on the reading for the two classes she was taking, and I had an appointment with Tom at the pysch lab. As we parted she said, "again, soon."

*

Anna strolled in as Tom and I were unpacking the camera.

"This place is so drab, but it's by design. In Law and Order they lay it out for the TV angles, but we're gonna treat the mirror as just another wall.

"Since we want the camera to capture the facial expression and body language, let's put the camera there —" she gestured to the wall at the end of the room, "and arrange the table and chairs here —" and she slid the furniture into position.

"The subject will sit on the short end of the table and I'll be pretty much in the middle of the long side, to keep them looking toward the camera. I'll read the questions and the subject will respond."

"Didn't Don say something about bolting the chair to the floor?"

"Yeah. The buildings guys will take care of that on Monday. I'm gonna mark it with this tape," and she pulled a small roll of masking tape out of her backpack and marked exactly where the four legs should be attached to the floor.

We realized that we needed an extension cord for the camera to reach the power outlet, but Tom was nothing if not prepared and he produced one from his backpack. He screwed the bracket to the wall and attached the camera to it.

Popping open the laptop, Tom went through the boot-up sequence and the chair came into focus.

"Loaded the software last night. Okay, Carl, sit down and we'll get your pretty face on the screen and check sound levels."

He and Anna watched the screen intently as I riffed on the rain in Spain. Within minutes they were happy with the image and the sound.

"Okay, good. Now let's see how it works from behind the glass."

Tom showed us how to maneuver the camera, adjust the focus, and manipulate the sound. It was simple.

"Okay, sound check," and he sent me back to the room.

"The pain of Spain is that there is very little rain," I intoned. He'd been pretty close from the start, so he and Anna set the default sound.

"That's it, we're done. You guys should play with this and confirm with your boss, but I think you're good to go." It wasn't even eleven as I locked up the lab. Anna took off and Tom and I headed to Lit for lunch.

Things were a little busier than the last time. "We are in business!" I crowed to Lisa when she came by the table. "Tom here is The Man." He beamed

"You're in luck. We've got wraps today, and we have a new tap system we're trying out." We each ordered a wrap and Tom ordered a draft Coors. I thought about it and ordered one too.

Tom turned out to be twenty-two, an electrical engineering graduate student with a minor in computer science, working as much as he could in the AV department to pay for his degree.

"Used to wait tables, but AV pays a lot better. I met Karen when I was working in one of the union's restaurants. We dated for almost a semester, at the start of her freshman year, but we never could get our schedules to mesh."

"Watch the student paper on Friday," I said. "We'll have an ad for our interviews. We'll be paying a hundred-and-fifty bucks for an hour of your time."

I paid the bill and left a good-sized tip.

*

If Wendy was right, my sex life was going to be different in the summer. While Lisa and Margery were in town, and they seemed to like sleeping with me, I wanted more. Margery's suggestion of seducing Carrie appealed to my vanity, but in my heart I doubted it would happen. On the other hand, it never hurts to be prepared.

Get some condoms, it's a summertime fling for the girls. They'll go home after nine weeks, so you can fuck anybody who wants to, no strings.

You sleazy, immoral bastard! You trying to become a "champion cocksman" like Linda said?

What, Margery and Lisa don't satisfy you?

No club rules for the summer, you can fuck anyone you want. For your own protection, though, must use condoms.

Pete was right, the easy availability of club girls takes the fun out of it.

That doesn't make sense.

The idea of fucking Carrie really turns you on, doesn't it?

You've only fucked seven of the 28 girls in the club. You are so greedy.

Crap.

*

The forecast was for a heat wave, early for this part of the state. The landlord had offered to rent me two air conditioners, so I called and decided on just one. He installed it in my bedroom.

I did a major supplies haul. In addition to food, I bought baby oil, a pack of forty-eight condoms, barber scissors, a visiting team bathrobe and flipflops, female deodorant, and a package of liners for my wastebasket. I tucked the box of condoms at the back of my nightstand drawer and scattered a few loose ones at the front. It was past dinnertime and I was hungry.

*

"Hi Carl. The usual?"

"Yes, please, one Lolita on the rocks, shaken not stirred." Carrie snickered.

I was surprised that SOL was busy. "Last minute booking, local band," she said. "Show's at eight, admission's half price till seven-thirty if you buy a five-dollar card for the carts in the back. Wraps and bottle of water or can of soda. Even with exams coming up, the high schoolers look like they're gonna come to flirt and 'drink.' "

She noticed movement at the waiters' end of the bar. "Oops, gotta go," and she hopped to fill a drinks order.

Eating at the bar was discouraged when things were busy. The waiter suggested I share a table, apparently a normal thing when they wanted to fill every seat before a show.

The three girls looked up as I sat down. "Hi, I'm Carl."

"Hi. I'm Kim. This is Marsha" — she smiled — "and Kitty" — who looked annoyed.

Kim was a little bit shorter than me, her plumpish body topped by an oval face with a long nose framed by straight black hair. She exuded this "Howdy stranger" attitude and I was immediately attracted.

"What's the band tonight?"

" 'Egret Eggs.' They play their own stuff. Kitty and I have never heard them play, but we thought we'd take a chance since the drummer is Marsha's cousin. Nothing else to do in this burg."