Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wrap arrived, to join the Lolita I was carrying. Kim described several of the better bands SOL had booked in the spring, and she and Kitty teased Marsha about her cousin's being a "chick magnet." They speculated about the rumor that the band was being scouted by a record company.

Last year at this time, if you'd been anywhere near this sort of a place, you'd've been making mental notes of how lame their conversation is, the shallowness of their interests, their crude, bourgeoisie musical tastes, even their slovenly clothes.

Now you're trying to figure out how to get Kim into bed.

I caught the waiter's eye and ordered a round of whatever they were drinking. When the drinks arrived, they tried to send them back, but the waiter gestured to me.

"You?" said Kim.

"Yeah, yours were getting a little low. I'm here for the summer and don't know anything about the local groups."

Kim shifted her chair closer to mine. "Marsha asked us to come, they want to build up the crowd. We've never heard them play."

"Hey guys, c'mon, we need to get good seats," said Marsha.

"You wanna join us, Carl?" asked Kim.

Marsha led Kitty and me through the door. Kim brought up the rear. Marsha spotted four seats about a quarter of the way back. I stepped aside to let Kim follow Kitty and Marsha.

After twenty minutes, it was apparent that neither Kim nor Kitty had any interest in the music, which was nowhere near my taste either. The band was enthusiastic, though, and the girl singer was a real shouter.

"Hey," I asked the girls after one riotous song ended. "You wanta go somewhere?"

"Sure. Where?"

"I've got my friend's apartment for the summer. He's got a TV and a sound system."

"I've gotta stay for Frankie," apparently the name of her cousin, said Marsha. "You guys go ahead, he'll take me home."

:Any beer?" asked Kitty.

"No, but I'll buy some if you want."

It was steamy outside. I bought two cold six-packs to go with the chips and dip I'd stocked in the afternoon. As we neared the apartment, Kitty pointed out a church she recognized and the girls seemed to relax.

It was nine-thirty when we kicked off our shoes on the newspaper inside the apartment door. I cranked the AC as high as it would go and left the bedroom door open.

Neither Pete's nor my musical selections were deemed worthy, so Kim took the remote and surfed around until she found a nature movie she liked. We had finished the first beer and were just starting the second when Kitty jumped.

"Cell. Sorry.

"Okay, yeah, sure." Pause. "YES mother. I'll BE there." She slammed the phone shut.

"Damn! Sorry, it'll be eleven by the time I get home. Gotta go. Curfew." And they stood.

"Can you stay?" I looked straight at Kim. "I'll drive you home."

The girls exchanged a quick look.

"Remember where the car is?"

"Yeah, behind SOL."

"Okay, leave 'em under the floor mat," and Kim tossed the keys.

"Bye," said Kitty, and she was out the door.

We stuck with the movie for maybe ten minutes, mostly wisecracking about it. I tentatively combed my fingers through that straight hair to her chin, meeting no resistance. After the third pass she snuggled against me, her head pillowed on my shoulder.

I worked up the nerve to run a finger down the length of her nose. Then I kissed her and she kissed me back, hesitantly at first, then with enthusiasm.

We adjusted and kissed more forcefully, then tongue-wrestled. I spread myself along the length of the couch and pulled her onto me. She landed on my erection and I felt her hesitate, but she wiggled her hips and settled in.

"Can I kiss you some more, Kim?"

"I like it when you do," she puffed. I took her head in my hands and kissed her hard, stroking her neck and ear lobes. She moaned and wiggled. I slid my hands inside the back of her pants and began kneading the cheeks through her panties. She wiggled again, ground into me, and kept our lips locked.

As we ramped up the passion of our kissing, she shoved her chest against mine and started to hump me. Eventually we broke for air.

"Kim," I said, looking directly into her eyes, "would you like to make love?"

She rolled off me and used her hips to push my legs aside, then perched herself on the edge of the couch. She looked straight at me. "Maybe."

"Talk to me," I said. "I won't make you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Well," she mused, "let's see. We've known each other for about two-and-a-half hours. We might have exchanged two hundred words, including 'and' and 'the.' I don't know anything about you except your name and the fact that you kiss pretty well. I couldn't find this place again if I tried. And for all I know, you're a serial killer."

"I can't compete with that logic. Shall I take you home now?"

"I should probably say yes, but first I want some more of this," and she jumped me. We stretched out beside each other and I moved my mouth to an ear lobe and sucked, then stuck my tongue in her ear. "Yikes!" she squealed.

I lifted her t-shirt, revealing a small navel in a round belly, and tongued it. "Yikes!" I did a foghorn blast into it, "BLAAAT!," and she humped up at me.

"I love this tummy. Can I play with on it?"

"Anything you want," she said, breathily.

"Okay," and I trickled my tongue from the navel across that pliant skin to the top of her pants. When I started to pop the button, she laid her hand on mine.

"Kiss me some more."

We went back at it, this time with me leaning over her as she spread herself on the couch. She didn't resist when I began to gently rub her crotch. "Ummmm."

I tongued her navel again and followed up by inhaling it. "YIKES!" she yelled, and pulled my face down. By the time she released me I had popped the jeans button and was sliding my hand inside.

She pulled my hand out and placed it back on her crotch. "Again," she whispered. This time I felt dampness and I probed as much as I could against the material.

"Let's make love," I puffed.

She caught her breath, then locked her eyes on mine.

"You're no serial killer unless it's with that tongue. Check. And that tongue does all the talking I could ask for. Check. And I bet you'll give me the address. Check.

"So I'm gonna blow you.

"It's almost eleven and I've got to be home by midnight. This'll give me something to think about."

She hopped off the couch, pulled me upright and unzipped my pants. When she couldn't get my cock out of my jockeys, she stopped, frustrated. I fished out my now-stiff member.

"Oh boy," she croaked, and licked her lips.

"Sit," she said, and as I did she yanked a cushion off the couch and plopped it on the floor between my legs. Kneeling, she took my cock about half-way into her mouth, sucked on the head, and began bobbing.

She was enthusiastic, sucking when she was at the top, then dropping down. Eventually she got the whole thing into her mouth. Then she slowly pulled off and stroked up and over the top, then all the way down.

She knew she had me close to the edge as she began seriously bobbing and jacking me.

I plunged into the abyss.

"Kim! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna — I'm cumming! I'm CUUUUUMING!" and I blasted. After the third one she lost the seal, so the fourth one oozed out, but she caught it with her finger and sucked it all down.

I sagged back onto the couch and she put the cushion back, hopped up on it, and frenched me. I took her mouth eagerly and we swapped everything she had.

"That was amazing," I finally gasped. "You are amazing! You free in five minutes for a re-do?" She looked panicked.

"Well, maybe ten." She caught the wisecrack and grinned. I gradually caught my breath.

"Will you come back tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Honestly. I have to think about it. Look, gimme your cell. I'll call myself and we'll have each other's numbers. I'll text you or something."

We walked through the steambath to Ruth's house. I started the Honda and turned on its AC and GPS. "What's your address?"

"We're not going there. I have to pick up my car at Kitty's. Just drive, I'll give you directions." She called Kitty to say she was on her way.

After about twenty minutes, we pulled to a stop on a darkened suburban street, behind a light-colored Toyota.

"That's me. Hope she remembered to leave the keys."

"Yup, got 'em," she chirped, flourishing the keys as she sauntered to my window.

Sticking her head inside, she grabbed my face and jammed her tongue into my mouth. Happy, she pulled off, giggled, and waved as she headed back to her car. I resisted the urge to trail her, not even starting the Honda until her taillights were gone. I hit "Home" on the GPS.

Laying on the bed, with the air conditioner on a lower setting, I reviewed.

Buy condoms around four o'clock.

Three hours later, go to what you think will be an empty SOL, to start your first attempt at seducing a girl.

Three hours after that, you're being blown by another girl, who you've just met. Drive her home. She'll think about coming back.

Either you can't execute a simple first step with a girl you're told will be responsive or you're a chick magnet.

Carrie was busy and Kim's a tease and a slut. No. Well, maybe, Carrie WAS busy. And you'll know about Kim if she ever calls. If. Crap.

I masturbate to Kim's face.

*

The sun was just rising when my cell rattled. Since no one ever called this early, I scrambled to answer, afraid that something had happened at home. I didn't recognize the number.

"Carl?"

"Yes?"

"It's me, Kim." I snapped to alert.

"Oh. Hi. Good. Great. Kim. How are you?"

"I'm fantastic! Thank you for the great time last night. I have to do some research at the library, for a paper. I'll call you when I'm done, around ten. Okay?"

"Yeah. Sure. Great. See you then."

She called on the dot of ten.

"I'm done, and I'm famished," she said. "You know Aronowitz's?" It was a breakfast and lunch shop down the block from the rear entrance to the library.

"Yes, but —"

"They serve great omelets. Fifteen minutes?"

"More like twenty, okay?"

She was in a small booth, wearing a Megadeth t-shirt, and seemed glad to see me.

"I'm having a mush o. What would you like?"

"What's a mush o?"

"Oh, sorry, mushroom omelet. Diner shorthand." Pete did cheese, so I ordered one of those, and she got me to order a can of Dr. Brown's.

I took more than three dozen shots around the inside of the place. Customers on stools, the waitress, the counter guy, the cook, and of course Kim. She posed with several of them and I got her a couple of times while we were eating and as we chatted our way out. I wanted a Julia-grade shot.

It had been really warm when I walked over, but we emerged into a brutally hot and humid day. We were soaked with sweat by the time we got to the apartment and once inside, the cool air made us shiver.

I tossed her a bath towel. "You take the first shower." She looked dubious.

"Wait, I'll get you something to wear," and I darted back to my room, returning with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

While she showered, I stretched a string from my dresser to my desk and hung her wet clothes directly in front of the air conditioner. She had butterflies on her panties.

"Oh that's better," she said, and flopped down on my bed. The t-shirt was tight around her chest and she had to hold the shorts up with one hand. Her hair was secured by the bath towel.

I took clean clothes into the bathroom, showered, and emerged presentable. Kim was sitting on the edge of the bed now, flipping through the images in my camera, looking at them in the tiny window.

"They're good," she said. "How do you see things this way?" She showed me some shots she liked.

"I'll upload them, you can see more detail that way." As we flipped through them, she pointed out interesting details in several of the photos.

It wasn't absolutely Julia-grade, but the image of her I liked most was in soft light, pretty much full face, with an expression somewhere between contemplation and concentration.

"This is you," I said, zooming into her face.

"You like my schnoz?" she cracked. It was true, her face was dominated by her nose.

"Yes, I do. I'm a nose guy," and we laughed. I hit "print."

"It's beautiful," she sighed, holding the photo warm from the printer.

"So are you," I said, and kissed her, softly on the neck.

I hadn't counted on her letting go of the shorts, but they dropped to the floor as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She didn't seem to care.

She pressed herself into me. I cupped her soft ass and piloted us onto the bed.

Still lip-locked, she shoved her hand into my shorts and grabbed my cock. I moaned and started to unzip when she broke the kiss.

"You're hard, you're really hard. Let me blow you."

It was not exactly what I had in mind, but then we'd only met sixteen hours ago.

"Sure, that would be great."

She popped the button, unzipped, commanded "Lift your ass," and pulled the shorts and jockeys off. She moved her mouth languidly onto my cock.

"No rush now, we've got all day, right?"

"Can't think of a thing I'd rather do than spend it naked with you," I said, meaning it even if it sounded canned.

"Well, I have to be home by five, so we've got till four." And, for the next ten minutes, those were her last words.

I'd been blown enough to know that Kim's sucking style was, while enthusiastic, amateurish. She bobbed for a while, then attacked the head, popped off and fisted me. I asked her to go slow, work up the shaft, play with my balls.

It was a slow-motion blow job, very nice, and eventually I decided I wanted to cum.

"Now, Kim, make me cum. Work on the head, use your tongue, wet, oh god that's sooo gooood, make me cuuuuum."

This time she kept the seal and gulped everything down. When she finished she lay down beside me. "Good for you?"

"Great for me. Kiss me," I commanded, and she mashed her face to mine. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and I probed everywhere. My heart was returning to normal as we slowly parted.

"Can I take your shirt off? I want to see all of you."

In one motion Kim was up on her knees, facing me and rolling the shirt off. Then she was on mine, tossing it wherever she'd thrown hers.

We scanned each other. She'd blown me twice, so she was familiar with my equipment. I, on the other hand, had had only a fleeting glimpse of her pussy, and never her breasts.

They were larger than I'd expected, not massive but big. Her nipples were aroused, large and deep pink. As she sat back on her heels, her belly slightly overshadowed the top of her pussy.

Her untrimmed bush was, like her hair, black. Unlike her hair, it was unkempt and was, like ivy on a wall, wild and growing. The puffy lips peeked out invitingly. Her shoulders were strong and big and she had a wary expression.

"This doesn't seem right, Kim. You're beautiful, we're naked, you've just given me the most fantastic blowjob, and you're afraid of me."

"I, I'm just not sure. I mean I like you, but we still don't know much more about each other than we did last night. Other than the fact that we both like me blowing you.

"So can we just talk? I know it's stupid to do this when we're naked, but I want to."

"Bundling board."

"You've got one?"

"No, but a concept's a concept. What'll we use?" I knew I didn't have anything suitable, but maybe there was something in Pete's or Gene's stuff, stashed in the second bedroom. "Let's look around."

For some reason I wasn't sporting an erection as we padded naked around the apartment.

"No ironing board, no surf board, no room 'n' board," she cracked.

As we returned to my room, Kim was thinking. "Okay, since the idea is to lay close but obstruct touch, we'll wrap you in a sheet."

I was dubious but saw no alternative. "Okay, sheets in here," and I pulled out a top sheet from my dresser. She unfolded it and I raised my arms.

"Nope, we're wrapping everything. Hold this, good, now twirl," and I was encased. She tucked the end of the sheet into the wrapping and laid me down on the bed, rolled me to face her, and plopped down beside me.

And the interrogation began.

Full name. Family. Siblings. Parents. Parents' jobs. Cousins. Aunts and uncles. High school interests. Religion. Ethnic background. Musical tastes. She cross-referenced details, picked up threads.

"What's with the photography? It's kinda nerdy, isn't it?"

"Yeah, well, that's sorta what I am."

"You're not."

"Am too."

"Are not. Nerds don't like girls."

"No, nerds are as desperate as anybody else to get laid, maybe more. Nerds just don't know how to get there, or aren't willing to make the effort."

"So like I said, you're not a nerd. Now about the photography," and she pressed on. She segued into religion, wanting to know the difference between my family's Episcopalianism and Roman Catholicism.

She wasn't rude, she was genuinely interested, and she was very socially aware. It was speed dating with no clothes on.

After about twenty minutes, she seemed satisfied. She pulled herself tight against me, took my head in her hands, and jammed her face right up against mine. "Why did you lie to us last night?"

"I, I didn't."

"You said you were just taking summer courses and that this was a friend's place. Kitty and I spent two hours scouring all the social networks. I know you're a sophomore, I know you've got a summer job doing some sort of psychological research. Kitty got into the student listings and found your address. I've read everything you've posted on Facebook."

"Oh that lie," I tried to recover.

"Yes, that lie."

My erection was bent inside the mummy wrap.

"Uh, I was attracted to you from the start and didn't want to scare you off. I thought you guys were too young to be interested in a sophomore. I figured you wouldn't find out, I guess."

"Honest man." She pulled the sheet flap out.

"Lift your ass." She unwrapped me and tossed it on the floor.

"Okay, now we can fuck."

"Wait! Not yet, I want to talk." Liberated, my cock was very stiff.

"Fuck now, talk later. Where're your condoms?"

I scrambled for the drawer, pulled one out, tore it open, shoved it on, and was on top of her.

"Let's fuck!" and I pushed between her legs.

"Nope, I'm gonna ride you," and she executed a swift move that knocked me onto my back. She hopped onto my cock in one motion and ground into me while extending her arms like she was flying. As she rose and fell, I pounded her for all I was worth. I couldn't get at her clit because she was in constant motion.

"Fucka Fucka Fucka oh so good, Fucka Fucka Fucka," she grunted as she swung her hips and bent my cock. Her hair was flying all over the place.

I grabbed her soft hips as she was at the top of her bouncing and held her.

"Wait! NO! Let me go, this is —" and I let her fall.

I went "ooompf!" as she landed on me.

"Good! Serves you right! Don't mess with a girl when she's on a ride!" She resumed fucking me, swinging her hips wildly as she rode up and down.

"I'm gonna cum! Kim I'm gonna —" and I started.

"Me too! God it's so good, I'm — FUUUUUCK I'm cummmming!" I pounded into her more eagerly than I already had, and she pounded back. When she finished, she collapsed on my chest, heaving, eyes closed, heart pounding.

We held each other as our orgasms faded. Slowly I rolled her to the side and began to stroke her wet chest and matted hair, sucked on the tip of her nose and kissed her all over. The towel around her hair had gotten lost somewhere.

As I felt my cock softening, I reached between us, found the ring, and held on as I slid out of her. I dropped the condom into the wastebasket.

We lay beside each other, holding hands. When I elevated myself on one elbow, she smiled tentatively and averted her eyes.