Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I that ugly?" I teased.

"No, no, not at all. I'm a little ashamed is all."

"About what? Kim, talk to me."

"I'm not this easy."

"Neither one of us is 'easy.' We found each other last night. You had the courage to act on your feelings. I'm really glad you did."

She shifted and kissed me. "That was a wonderful ride. I really liked it.

"I want you to know something. You're only the third guy I've been with."

"Nope, we're going to do this in an organized fashion. And I don't want to hear about your past. It's just us now."

"You're sweet, and you're right. Let's just enjoy what we have."

I sat up and locked my eyes on hers. She sat, tucked her legs under her so her pussy was fully exposed, and stared right back.

"Who are you?"

"I am a princess. I am fawned over by my father and brothers. I like to eat out and dress well, love having doors opened for me, and spend money fast and easily.

"I also want to break out of all that, wear jeans, party, drink, and fuck.

"My parents were born, grew up, and attended college and law school in New York City. They met and married, started their careers, and popped three adorable kids. We're Irish triplets."

"Meaning?"

"Will and Jake were born on January third. I was born that same year, on December twenty-fourth."

"How'd you get here?"

"Twelve, thirteen years ago, mom got religion and eventually became a rabbi. She got a job offer from Ohev Shalom here, six years ago. Dad quit the white-shoe firm where he worked and joined a firm here."

Cousins, aunts, uncles?"

"Too many to count. The Ashkenazim used to breed like rabbits. One of the cousins traced our line back to the thirteenth century. The European branch was exterminated by the Nazis. I have nine first cousins and two aunts and three uncles. There are something like two hundred American and Canadian second and third cousins, most in New York City and Chicago, some in Montreal."

"What do you do in high school?"

"I dance. I'm not very good, I don't have the body for it, but I love the feeling. I read a lot and hang out with a bookish crowd, like Kitty and Marsha. I party a little, drink, don't do drugs."

"Ambitions?"

"I'm gonna be a lawyer, but maybe a rabbi. Maybe both. More likely the lawyer. Maybe a law professor. Mom and dad are social with a lot of the law school faculty. I love the debate."

"College?"

"Sure."

"Where?"

"The Ivies are way out of our financial league, but I've got the grades and the SATs. More likely New York City, NYU would be nice but it's a big financial stretch. Or California, Berkeley maybe. One of mom's old law firm colleagues is in a boutique firm in San Francisco and said I could live with her, to establish residence.

"I'm in no rush. I'm gonna do a gap year, probably travel. I've never been to Israel. Or anywhere else outside the U.S."

"Okay, last question. Why did you come here today?"

"I hate truth or dare."

"Tough."

"Look, you're only the third guy I've —" I started to interrupt but she hit me with a look that would derail a train.

"— been with. Both of them were, are, nice guys, graduating college this year. They're princes. They're looking for a wife already, someone who will pamper them, flatter them, fuck them anywhere, any time, pop their babies on demand. I don't have any intention of getting married till I'm established in whatever I'm going to do.

"You're a bad boy. You just showed up. Kitty and I had just had this conversation after school on Friday, about me cutting loose, and there you were, the very next night."

I'm a "bad boy?"

"Once she recognized the church and knew how to get back to the club, she decided to ring her cell and leave us alone. I chickened out about fucking you, the blowjob was a rain check, to keep you interested.

"After I found out who you are, I decided okay, let's do it. I couldn't just show up on your doorstep, so I invented the research thing." She looked abashed.

I kissed her. "I want to give you more orgasms, Kim." I rolled her onto her back and slid my face between her legs.

"You don't have to, Carl. It's okay, I'm fine, really, please."

I raised my head in puzzlement.

"It's where I pee, where I bleed. It's not clean."

"It's where you get the most intense sexual pleasure, Kim. I pee out my cock, I keep things clean there. Were you grossed out when you blew me?"

"No, of course not. But it's not the same."

"Why?"

"It just isn't."

"Will you let me play with you? Just a little? You like to give oral sex, I like to get it. The same can work for you. Please."

She paused, then gave a big sigh.

"All right, work your magic," and she lay back.

She really needed a trimming. The hair was well above any possible bikini line and was growing wildly on her thighs. The way she talked, I was prepared for some sort of odor, but there was just the musky smell of recent arousal.

I started with her thighs, hunting for a sensitive spot. Neither provided anything, so I moved up and across her mound to the soft flesh around her navel.

"Giving up already?"

"Nope, circumnavigating the world, trolling for thrills."

I remembered from last night that there was a spot on her soft belly that was responsive, and I went looking for it. I stopped off at her navel and lightly tongued it. She wiggled slightly but said nothing.

"Kim, please tell me when you like something I'm doing. You wiggled just now, was that something nice?"

"Ticklish, yes nice, but, I dunno, I'll try."

I blew a foghorn into her navel. "YIKES!"

"Nice?"

"Fun. I liked it when you sucked on my navel. Try that."

I sucked softly, then harder. As I increased the suction, she moaned a little bit. "Ummm, that's nice."

"Good?"

"Yeah, good."

"Okay, that's a baseline. If I do something that's as good, you tell me."

I shifted and lay so that my head was partly on her thigh and partly on her belly. As I circled a finger across her belly, I heard her stomach rumble. As I got toward her pubic bone she squirmed.

"Good?"

"Yes, good."

I lifted my head and moved to the spot and tongued it. "Ohhhh, yes, that's good." I felt like I was in first grade and had just gotten a gold star for deportment.

After twenty minutes of circling, kissing, and feather-weight touches, I had found and burned into my brain six spots on her belly and hips that excited her. I would check back occasionally to see if she was just trying to make me feel good, but each time she responded.

I was annoyed with myself for not finding a sensitive spot on either of her thighs, so I moved into the deep jungle of the V of her crotch and tongued.

She jumped. "Oh my, what's that?"

"Just my tongue. What did you feel?"

"It was electric."

I went back to her belly for a few minutes, then returned to that V spot. She shot up again.

"Well, well, what we have here is an erogenous zone."

"If I didn't know better I'd say I didn't have any. I'm bored. Let me blow you."

"No. The next time you touch cock is after I've given you an orgasm with my mouth."

"That'll be next month. C'mon, Carl, let me pleasure you."

"My bed, my rules. Flatten out, enjoy." I thought of something.

"Do you masturbate?"

Her blush extended to her toes, but she didn't say anything.

"Well? Yes or no?"

"I used to," she said, so softly I could barely hear her.

"How often?"

"Stop, that's personal."

"You've spent the last three hours being very personal with me. Tell me, lover."

"When I was maybe fourteen I was doing it every night, One night, mom caught me. She really hollered at me, made me promise never to do it again."

"Well that gives us something to work with, doesn't it?"

"Pop psych bullshit."

Probably not, but no sense pushing her. I've got a clue, I just don't know how to use it. Back to work.

She jumped a third time when I tongued the V on the other side. I lifted her ass in the air and worked behind that spot. She jumped again. She was alive!

"Well, well, well. Over on your belly lover, there's work to be done." She giggled.

I roamed the back side of both V's and her breathing got heavier. Putting my finger in her ass would have been really chancy, so I compromised by kissing the top of her ass crack. Nothing.

"C'mon, onto your back again, cumming time's getting closer."

Opening her legs as far as I could, I moved to work on her pussy.

Before I could get my tongue on her lips, she had her hand in the way. "No, it's dirty."

"No it's not, it's heaven." She sat up, still breathing hard, and grabbed my shoulders.

"No more! I'll blow you, take you to paradise. C'mon Carl, please."

"Kim, let's compromise. We'll fuck, then decide. I told you I wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to, and I meant it. Can we fuck?"

"YES!" She scrambled to the drawer, got a condom, and reached for my swiftly-rising cock. She rolled it on, pushed me onto my back, and started to mount me.

"Missionary, me on top, okay?"

"I like cowgirl, I feel so free."

you are not going to get back to her pussy today. She'll hold out. Maybe you should give this one up, let her go. But you like her, like her attitude. You actually want to help her. Maybe that's what Margery sees in you.

"Compromise? Doggy?"

Her breasts swung to the rhythm of my thrusting, and her belly played backup. I was trying to work my fingers onto her clit and had one tight against my cock, making it feel wider as I sawed them both in and out. I'd even pulled out and run the head up and down her opening and she hadn't resisted.

"You're thinking, I can tell. C'mon Carl, FUCK!"

What the hell.

I slobbed my middle finger and reached around her hip, timing it as the head came almost all the way out. Laying the digit just under the head as I went back in, I caught the lips and slid it upward.

There was a bump under the folds at the top of her opening, a big bump.

It's there, feel it? You can get it out! C'mon man!

I sawed faster and faster as I worked at the hood, trying to push it aside, but didn't think I was making any headway when suddenly it popped free.

The button felt like a velvet knob. I caught it with my index and middle fingers and stroked it gently, or at least as gently as I could.

Kim was on fire. She was pounding back at me, with no rhythm, banging into my pubic bone, yelling "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I bellowed back: "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, FUCK I'M CUMMING!" and let loose with a blast. When I was done I collapsed onto her at an angle, jamming her onto the bed on her side. My cock slid out of her.

She didn't stop. "Oh Fuck OH FUCK OHHH FUCK FUUUUUCKKKKK!" she wailed and kept humping against me.

With no cock responsibilities, I could concentrate on abusing her clit. She wouldn't stop, just kept bumping.

"Oh now, oh yes, that's, that's, oh YESSSSS, YESSSSS!"

As she slowed, I let my fingers fall away from her clit. Drifting down from her orgasm like a feather in the wind, she gradually opened her eyes and smiled a beautiful smile when I came into focus. I returned the smile and smoothed her sweaty face as her breathing came back.

"You did that, didn't you?"

"You and I made you cum. You are one wild woman, Kim."

She planted a massive kiss on my face, then dropped back and drifted.

The condom slid off my utterly flaccid cock and I scooped it up before it leaked and tossed it into the wastebasket.

It wasn't quite three-thirty when we woke. I'd set the alarm for four-thirty as a precaution, so she could shower and dress, and we were getting close.

"Can I blow you before I go?" she asked.

I was surprised at my vehemence. "NO! Damn it, Kim, I don't want another one of those put-off blowjobs. You know how to fuck, you know how to get an orgasm, a mind-blowing orgasm, from a guy, for yourself. I want to be that guy one more time today."

"Four times in one day? Are you a machine?"

"Am I nineteen-year-old plain vanilla suburban boy who's in bed with a firecracker princess who's asking me if I can stand to fuck her one more time? YES!"

She laughed. "The princess is sore, she can't fuck any more. But she'll give you a whiz-bang blowjob if you'll let her."

"Can we cuddle?" I asked. "I want to talk to you, find out things. Maybe I'm too sore to fuck anyway."

We talked (actually she talked). First she wanted to talk about sex, about how impressed she was with the skill of whoever circumcised my cock. She was reading about tantric sex practices, whether she wanted to try them out.

Soon, though, it was about how much she admired her mother for chucking everything to become a rabbi, and how much she loved her father for supporting the transition, even if it meant a huge pay cut and moving far away. She extolled her brothers and despaired of ever being a decent dancer but wanted to keep going, to learn how to control her body.

I told her that I'd only had one Jewish friend, ever, that we'd never talked about religion. I told her I didn't know about princess jokes (she gave me the names of websites), and we admitted we were afraid that the other wouldn't want to meet again.

"Can I see you again?"

"Is that the sex talking?"

"Sex talking says 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.' I'm saying I'd like to see you again, learn more about you and, yes, fuck your brains out. Maybe even in the reverse order."

"If we do meet again, we'll have to be very discreet. It's a very conservative congregation, there are members who aren't completely sold on mom anyway. Her daughter going out with a goy would not sit well."

" 'Goy?' "

"Person who's not Jewish."

"But you walked here with one, me, in public, this morning."

"Not smart, actually, but I was crazed with lust." She grinned.

"How about a beard?"

"Meaning?"

"I'll date Kitty, or Marsha. Maybe we could double-date."

"I'm not going to do that." She was emphatic. "I'm with you or I'm not. But I can't make trouble for mom, I just can't. And it might hurt dad's practice too."

"Under cover of darkness? Meet at SOL, duck out the back door, they pick you up in time to get back home?"

"You really want to fuck me that much?"

"You could wear an iron maiden and I'd still want to be with you. I'd risk my cock being shredded if that was necessary. Really, seriously, I would like to see you again."

"I think it's a problem, Carl. But I feel the same way about you. I just don't know.

"Look, SOL is going to be back in business this weekend. Shows Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, to start the summer season. I'll text you when I know which one I'm going to go to."

Her clothes were nearly dry. We showered and Kim tried to blow me, but I resisted. We got dressed and, at the last minute, I remembered the photo and put in an envelope for her. We walked down the stairs into the blinding heat.

"Stay here, Carl. My car's all the way over past Aronowitz's. The walk will give me verisimilitude when I get home." I gave her a passionate kiss, which she returned, and she grabbed my cock through my shorts, then headed for her car.

Well sailor, what have we learned?

Probably that you're a fling, a candle attracting a curious moth.

For those keeping score at home, mark these two fucks as ehh-quality and the blowjobs as sub-par.

Also note that fucking for real with a condom is okay, just different, I prefer bareback but it does eliminate the mess.

Also note the empty feeling.

*

The manuals for the camera and software weren't the clearest things I'd ever read, but by nine I knew we'd done very well on Saturday morning setting everything up. I left a voicemail for Karen updating her and saying I thought we were okay, that we'd do a couple of tests and get approval from Margolin.