Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You the welcome wagon around here?"

"I'd pay for the job, if everyone was like you," I bantered back.

It was almost eleven-thirty. I knew I had nothing to do tomorrow and doubted she did either. We started fondling each other. She took my slick cock in her mouth and licked me clean, then into semi-hardness.

"Oh yeah, want to play some more?" she perked. I spasmed my cock in a yes motion.

"Goodie," she said, and started to stroke me.

"Uh, I'm pretty good at recovery, but this may be rushing it. Let's save that for later. How about I make you cum?"

"I like being eaten, if you're any good," she challenged.

"I like munching, you report on the quality," I replied. Where did that bravado come from?

"But hey, look, this bed is too narrow, one of us is going to crack our skull falling off. Let's combine the mattresses."

"Yeah, good idea." She rolled the posters on the other bed into a tube and leaned it in a corner. I yanked the two mattresses onto the floor and she spread her sheet across them. The quilt would cover us.

Her pink opening was surrounded by a manicured bush, trimmed to a neat bikini line. Her lips were small, almost demure, but clearly moist.

I began by slowly licking up and down her entire opening, and she moaned and wiggled her ass. "Niiiice," she purred. When I tongued for her clit, she wiggled some more. "There, oh yes, that's it," she purred as I got it out and began working the large button on the short staff.

"Good, harder, yesssss, oh so good, so good."

Her button was very sensitive. "Oh god, too much," she said. "It's too much, go softer, go slower."

I worked around her lips and slipped my tongue between them. "Mmmmmpf?" I asked. "Yes, that's good, so good, don't stop."

The first lip was soft, now puffy, and I squeezed it with my lips, then tongued it. She had a firm grip on my hair as she pulled me tight against her for encouragement.

An even more appreciative reaction came when I slid a finger deep into her and fluttered. She humped against my palm and moaned her encouragement. When my two fingers started working every part of her and my tongue got back on her clit, she slammed her thighs tight. Then she exploded.

"YESSSS! Oh god, you're, you're making me —" and she humped and swirled her hips around, grabbed my shoulders and whatever other part of me was within range, and took me with her as she orgasmed. "Oh god yes. YESSSSSS!" and she thrashed her hips and swung her head around the pillowless mattress.

As she relaxed and I was able to shift position, I softly licked her thighs and stroked her belly. Her breathing slowed so I moved up to her face and kissed the sweat away.

"Mmmmm, so nice, god you're so nice," she purred. I continued caressing and kissing, enjoying the feeling of her heat dissipating and her body relaxing.

Her hand reached for my cock, which I'd forgotten about.

"We need to get re-acquainted, Roger and me."

"I can't wait, but we're out of condoms."

"Damn!" She sat upright. "Alright, where's the nearest pharmacy?"

"My apartment's closer, I've got some there."

"Okay, I like that idea."

Eight minutes and 12 seconds later, after running all the way, I pointed to my bedroom door.

"There," I panted.

I was out of my shorts and shirt faster than she shucked hers. I swept the blanket and sheets aside and she made herself comfortable as I snatched a condom from the drawer, rolled it on, then jumped on her.

"God yes! Fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me hard, oh god FUCK me!" and she attacked me from below as I missed the first thrust. I got it right the second time and we crashed against each other, fucking for our own pleasure, raw energy against raw energy.

"Cumming! I'm gonna CUUUUMMM!" I shouted.

"Yes! Yes! God yes, I'm cumming too! NOW! OH GOD NOW!" Her legs hooked around me and she squeezed me into her as she swung her hips wildly.

As I recovered, I shifted enough to reach the ring and held it till I was soft, then tossed it into the wastebasket.

"Welcome to college, Kate," I whispered in her ear.

"Thanks for the tour," she whispered back.

*

I woke just after sunrise, needing to pee. Kate was still sleeping when I came back. I considered a wake-up fuck but decided to hold off.

It was past seven when I woke again, this time to the smell of eggs and bacon.

"G'morning, sunshine. How do you like your eggs?" She was naked, standing in the doorway. flashing her pussy at me.

"What?"

"Eggs. Bacon. You looked so peaceful there. I got us some breakfast food. I assume you can tolerate orange juice?"

I followed her to the kitchen and plopped down. She flipped two eggs onto each plate, pulled a pan of bacon out of the oven and placed it between us, then sat and raised her juice glass.

"Cheers! Sleep well?"

"Very, thanks to you." We clinked glasses and talked as we ate.

"You jumped right in on that accident. Where did that come from?"

"I volunteer at the ambulance corps back home. Took first aid. I'd never seen an accident happen right in front of me, it was just automatic. I'm sorry about the shirt, hope it wasn't your favorite or anything."

"No, I've got a bunch in the drawer. Tell me, what else do you do?"

"I play the guitar, sing in the church choir, and run cross-country. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs. I am going to be Phi Beta Kappa and a civil engineer. I'll get married, have three adorable kids, and I'll live well and travel widely."

I felt like a bit player in her fully-planned life drama.

"Why me?"

"Because I like you. I saw you being nice to people, giving them pleasure with your picture-taking. Then you showed somebody you'd never met before around this gigantic place, pitched right in when you were needed, and you weren't shy about me at the appropriate time. I'd probably have jumped you anyway, but it was great that you made the first move."

In the shower we soaped each other so much we decided we looked like snowmen, except she had a better figure. We rinsed, and she went for my cock.

I prefer sex in bed, and the shower is awkward, but it can be fun. She sucked, and swirled, and jacked, fondled my balls and got an explosion of cum greater than I would have thought I had. She swallowed, popped off, and licked her lips.

"And now we're going back to my room and use those mattresses."

We dressed. I took a handful of condoms from the box and we sauntered back to her dorm.

"Hi, I'm Cassie, you must be Kate. Looks like a tornado hit this place." She gestured to the mattresses and sheets, then looked me up and down.

"I'm Carl, pleased to meet you."

"Carl gave me a tour of the campus. C'mon, let's get these mattresses back where they belong." Between the three of us we got them back to their beds as Kate and Cassie exchanged essential data.

It was time for me to go.

"Kate, I'm glad you had a good time. I'll call you. Cassie, nice to meet you. See you guys around."

*

That did not happen.

Every photo that's supposed to have her in it is going to be blank, or blurred, or somehow not show her. She's an apparition, she doesn't really exist, she's too perfect, like Lisa in "Weird Science." Only I know I fucked her twice, ate her, and she gave me a blowjob three hours ago in the shower.

But there she was, 27 times.

I uploaded the photos to Flickr for the cop and the four parents who had given me business cards, then sent emails to let them know where they could see the photos.

Two or three of the photos of Kate were decent, but I couldn't get a portrait or even a decent Facebook shot out of them,

She doesn't need the club, that's for sure. She'll be her own club! If you're looking to fall in love, you'd put her on the list, wouldn't you? But you probably wouldn't come close to making hers.

For the fourth time in about a month, you've pursued a woman successfully. A hundred percent successfully. So why not stop random girls on the street and ask them to fuck, just like we used to dare each other to do in seventh grade?

Well, probably not. But, if you get engaged in their lives, seems like you have a real good chance. Kewl.

*

It was almost eleven o'clock when I realized I'd forgotten the Honda appointment. The service desk guy said no problem, bring it over, it may take a little longer. It was done by two.

*

By late afternoon I was stoked — 102 responses had come in! Despite the ad's warning that communication should only go through the website, Marilyn had gotten six calls and two personal appearances demanding to be part of the study.

I called Don to report.

"That's terrific! You're all set?" he asked.

"Yes, I've tested the software — selection, response, scheduling, reminders all work. Only problem now could be that we don't get the right demographics."

"We'll get a head start on the interviews, we can always run the ad again if we need to, that's not a problem."

Anna was pleased. "Good. I like to get these things moving. Wednesday's still first day, right?"

"Right."

It just didn't seem reasonable to masturbate before falling asleep.

*

Carrie had told me her weekend games were at nine on the far women's practice field. I got there about 10 minutes before and found 14 women warming up, Carrie among them.

"Carl! It's nice of you to came." She introduced me as her friend to the others and I settled in on the risers along the first base line, the only spectator. By ten after nine there were only 17 players, so they decided to play without a center fielder and that the last three arrivals would rotate two innings each as the umpire.

The pitchers were both tall and threw the ball like they were storks, winding up with arms and legs flying, then stretching low and whipping the ball from below their ass. I had a bad perspective on them, so I focused on the fielding and batting.

The angle on the right-handed batters was really good, and I was in great position for catching Carrie in action at short

On the second pitch the batter slapped the ball down the third-base line. In a bang-bang play, the third baseman charged, took the high hop, and shot the ball to first, beating the runner by a step.

The game never lagged and seven innings later it was over. Carrie took nine grounders, turned a double play, and went two-for-four, a single and a double. She scraped her thigh as she slid into second and the keeper of the first aid kit ran out and attentively swabbed antiseptic from under her shorts to her knee. It was sorta erotic.

Her team lost, but no one seemed to care. It was almost eleven, the sun was high, everyone was sweating and they were hanging out, bantering with each other. As they broke up, Carrie and two other players walked over to where I was sitting. I stood.

"You guys are good," I enthused. "Lots more action here than the men's game."

"Yeah, we have fun," she said. "This is Sandy, and Portia."

"You made that amazing cutoff in the third," I enthused to Sandy, who had taken off from left to center, tracking down what was sure to be a triple. "Cut off that ball up the middle. Boy was she pissed when she realized she was stuck with a single!

"And they ought to check the ball for power burns," I deadpanned to Portia, "the way you gunned down the steals."

They smiled indulgently, made some small talk, and departed.

"You hungry? Let's get lunch," I asked Carrie.

"I'm a sweaty mess. Shower first, then food. C'mon," and we headed for her dorm. I chattered about the game and wondered about the pitchers, whose windups struck me as ungainly and illogical.

Carrie explained that, with the shorter distance to home, underhand pitchers have far more options than baseball, allowing for more deception.

"Some day you ought to try batting against a rise-ball pitcher," she challenged.

"My sports career ended in seventh grade," I said, raising my hands in front of my face for protection. "I'd whiff every time, I'd die of embarrassment.

"How's your leg? You got a good rash sliding in."

"Oh, I'd forgotten that." She stopped, pulled up her shorts, and touched the scrapes. "No real damage. Tina's super cautious, these fields have little pebbles in them, so she wants to get everything clean right away. I'll be okay, just a little sensitive."

She was the picture of a post-game ballplayer, her ponytail swaying from beneath her cap as she strode, her bat over her shoulder, festooned with spikes and glove. Her jersey obscured the breasts I knew were there.

As she bent to open her door, I was standing behind her, in heat. She was still charged up about the game, she ought to relish fucking, sweat and all, maybe even be extra excited. On the other hand —

She kissed me back, hard, as we crashed against the closed door.

"God I want you so much," I growled as we broke for air. "I would have run out on the field and jumped you if I'd had the nerve!" She grabbed my cock and squeezed.

Her sandals were off by the time I got her shorts and panties down. The jersey and sports bra were different than anything I'd ever encountered, but I got them off without tearing them. She had my cargos and jockeys down in one motion as I got out of my t-shirt.

We landed in the middle of the unmade bed, me on top. We sucked on each other in mutual lust as I lubed my cock and plunged in.

"Oh god yes, so goooood," she moaned, wiggling her hips as my second thrust got me completely inside her.

"I'm there, oh god Carrie, I'm there, c'mon, let's go."

"Gotta keep it down," she husked, "they'll hear."

I drew a blank.

"Parents, the kids — oh god that feels so good! — they're all over, getting into their rooms."

"Right. Oh god, so good," I said, pumping in and out. I hadn't noticed them, but they had to be everywhere, and they'd certainly notice any noise from us.

So we started slow, but it was impossible, I couldn't wait and she wasn't really interested in slow either.

She hooked her ankles behind my ass and pulled me into her. "Fuck me, do it deep, yeah, that's so good, so good," she whispered huskily as she levered my ass against her and held my shoulders.

I smelled her drying sweat as I hovered, grunting and grimacing as I hammered her. She met each thrust with one of her own and swung her head around the pillow, her hair all over the place.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Carrie here it cums," I grunted, and blasted into her.

"Me too, so gooood, so fucking gooood, OH O —" I interrupted her orgasmic yell by clamping my hand over her mouth, enough so that the rest was stifled. She came with a muffled roar of pleasure.

I collapsed and gingerly executed the complexity of staying inside her while turning us on our sides, all the while straining for air on a single bed. Successful, I kissed her face and held her heaving chest against mine as we slowly regained our senses.

She smiled rapturously. "God, I really was going. Thanks for keeping me from waking the dead. God, that was so good! I wasn't sure if I would remember how to do it."

"Like riding a bike, you'll always remember how, and you improve with practice," I tutored, needlessly superior. "And you do know how to ride this bike."

We lay, caressing and fondling each other, whispering. I softened and slid out. My expression must have said something about the mess, because she grinned. "Doesn't matter, gotta change 'em anyway."

The game was still on her mind. "Portia and Sandy are two of the better players. You were right about Portia's gun, she can cut 'em down. I wish I had that arm. But I'm faster than Sandy."

"You oughta clean up. You reek of sex," I leered. "I'll wait here. Want me to strip the bed?" She nodded yes, strode to her closet and wrapped herself in her robe, then wiggled her eyebrows. She grinned raffishly at me as she slinked into the hall, her hand cupping her pussy.

Don't snoop, she'll notice something's moved.

I looked out the window at the sea of cars, kids, parents, siblings, and stuff, lots of stuff, all moving like a river toward and into the dorm. Even after I opened the window and leaned out, I couldn't get a decent angle. After four shots of the room, I flipped to the ballgame photos and was reviewing them when she came through the door.

"God that felt good!" she said as she hung her robe and, nonchalantly naked, perched on the bed next to me, her breasts hanging over my lap.

"Get any good ones?"

"Don't know, until I get them on a larger screen. But," I brightened, "I know there are some of you here." We scrolled through and found eight, but couldn't really tell if they were any good.

"Come back to my place after lunch, we'll look at them," I suggested.

"No hanky-panky, right?"

"Nope, we're gonna do that NOW," and she squealed as I pushed her back and jumped between her legs. I started to slob my fingers but she pushed my hand away.

"Let me, I want to," and she took my cock in her mouth and gave it a quick, very liquid suck.

"Cowgirl, please. I love seeing your cock pumping in and out of me. And I want you playing with my clit."

We changed places and she had me inside her in two strokes.

"God this is good, I really love this," she said, swinging on my pole, throwing her hair around. I had her breasts in my hands, squeezing the nipples and palming them.

"Harder! Harder! Yeah, do that one, YIPE! Not that hard, yeah, oh god that's good." Her clit was out but getting no attention, so I slobbed two fingers and started working it, trying to keep up with her jounces.

"OH YEAH."

I covered her mouth. "Keep it down, remember?"

"Right, sorry, but this feels so gooood," she whispered breathlessly as she swung her hips.

"Ohhhh, godddddd, that's reeeeeally good. Flick it, play with it, soooo nice, oh goddddd —" and she erupted.

FUCK, FUUUU —" I clamped her mouth again, this time tight. She finished spinning and her hair, which had been flying around, fell over her face as she climaxed in relative silence.

"God I want to go all day, but we can't keep on like this, we're both too noisy. And we sure can't invite any of them" — I jerked my thumb toward the hall "— to join us."

She nodded, fell on me, and soon cooled. I got soft and we lay looking at each other.

"C'mon," I finally said, "let's get some food and look at the pictures."

*

The near-Julia-grade shot of her showed her unleashing the ball toward first, her tongue peeking through her lips and her face the image of determination. She didn't like the shadow that her cap cast over one eye, but she agreed that I could try to lighten the area.

We also agreed there probably wasn't enough time for the leisurely love-making session we both wanted before she had to go to work, so we just made out. She took her bra off and slid back into her t-shirt so that I could feel her up and tickle her nipples to hardness through the material.

She worked on mastering the intricacies of extracting a rigid cock from jockey underwear.

And, in the end, she practiced her blowjob technique. She left happy.

*

"Business dinner?" I asked Margery when she answered.

"You reading my mind? Yeah, that's the ticket. I have got a ton of stuff I have to do tonight and tomorrow to get ready for Monday, but we do need to talk." We went to the Olive Garden, the site of our (and my) first date.

"You know, Carrie is really over the moon with you. What'd you do?"

I blushed. I'd never talked to anyone, let alone a girl, about the details of my sex life.

"I, uh, I, I don't know that I did anything special," I stammered. I explained about the interrupted picnic, breakfast the next morning, going back to my apartment, and the photo shoot.

"And?"

"I think she came to the decision on the spot, when I asked her to.

"She seemed relieved, I think, that she'd finally done it, now she could get on with this part of her life. We, uh, did it again, and, uh, then, uh, she, uh, well, she —"