Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was unhappy with the delay, but all was not lost. We sat on the edge of the bed, our feet on the floor.

"It's not just a musical group for me. You know that, right?"

"I saw the video. You and the guy, Michael, did look like a couple."

"We started out in choir, at church. Gradually he and I became close, since we sang together, a lot. We'd stay after choir or after practice and make out.

"We finally did it, the summer after our junior year, in the kindergarten classroom, on the play mats. I got on the pill and we did it as often as we could, wherever we could, but mostly it was in the church.

"We decided to go to the same college. Once we got there we jumped into bed and stayed there. It was the first time we'd actually slept in bed together.

"My poor roommate! Jill was a good sport about it, but she spent the first two nights of her college career sleeping in the common room. The RA put her foot down the morning after the second night, so we moved to Michael's room and chased his roommate out. We did it at night, during the day, every chance we got. It was glorious!

"We had a great freshman year. We sang together, we studied together, we sleep together. We formed a quartet and Michael got us a couple of bookings.

"But things got bumpy this spring. We've decided to spend this summer apart, see other people."

"Like me?"

"Yes, like you."

She leaned back as I kissed her. I sucked on her lower lip and she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Rolling her on top, I adjusted my erection to fit against her. She was fine with my sliding my hands down the back of her pants and under her panties. She ground into my erection and wielded her tongue combatively.

We broke for air and she slid off me, extended her hand, and swung me upright. We faced each other, chests heaving.

"Nice shirt," she said, unbuttoning it.

"Nice blouse," I replied as I unbuttoned it.

Kneeling before her, I drew her slacks and panties down and off while she shucked her bra. Her bush was soft, well-trimmed, and smelled ready.

I pulled her hips to me and licked from the bottom of her opening to the top. She shivered and pushed forward. I licked back down and parted her lips with my tongue while I kneaded her ass cheeks. I fluttered my tongue inside her and parted her ass cheeks gently.

As I plunged deeper into her, she stabilized herself with a hand on my shoulder.

My tongue ran to the top and her clit was already out. I sucked it into my mouth as she shoved her pussy hard against me.

We shuffled backwards and she sat on the end of the bed, then laid back and opened her legs. I probed with my tongue and was licking her clit when she started to clamp her thighs together.

Her hips bucked hard against my face and I flicked my tongue around her clit. Her nails bit into my shoulder as I kept my face in her pussy, sucking everything she had into my mouth. Suddenly she stiffened and arched her back, held it for maybe ten seconds as she swung her hips, then sank onto the bed, gasping.

As she recovered, I got rid of my pants and moved beside her.

"That was soooo nice," I said, dreamily.

"And, I take it," she said huskily, stroking my sturdy cock, "that you would like to move on."

"Very much," and we scooted up the bed. I leaned into her and flicked her left nipple with my tongue.

"Okay, let's go," she said, pulling on my cock and opening her legs.

"Condom," I remembered.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill." She pulled me toward her.

"Protection," I croaked as I pulled the drawer open and fumbled for a foil square.

"I'm clean, I've only been with one guy, I know he's clean."

"And so am I, but you have no independent verification. Here," and I handed it to her, "roll it on me."

"I've never —"

"Best time to learn. Hurry please, I want you so much."

She tore the foil. "Which is the top?" she husked.

"Nipple out. Please hurry!"

I had to fight cumming as she fumbled it over the head. When she finished, I scooted between her legs.

"Oh god, please, help me inside, god I want you, there yes, oh god, so much, ohhhh." She had pointed me to the right place and I sank halfway in. I pulled back, shuffled forward, pumped once, and we were joined.

"Yesss! Now let's go. Fuck me Martha, please fuck me!" and I stroked a fast pace. She planted her heels on the bed and met me on every stroke.

"That's it, god yeah, you're so wonderful, I want to make you cum, fuck me, let's cum, oh god, I'm cummming," and on the twelfth stroke I blasted into her.

As I was collapsing, she bucked her hips, hard, and arched her back, deflecting my collapse to one side. I grabbed her as I fell, desperate to keep my cock inside her, and pulled her with me. We fell, still joined, into a sweaty heap.

It was awkward but it was glorious.

Heaving, gasping, I felt her breasts against my chest and her wet pussy pressing against my pubic mass. I pushed into her and she groaned. "No more, please, I can't do it any more."

Our gasping slowed and my cock began softening. I pulled back enough to reach the ring, let my cock slip all the way out, and dumped it in the wastebasket. I rained kisses on her face.

"You are wonderful," I said.

"So are you," she replied. Her eyes were clamped shut.

"Can you look at me? I'm not nearly as ugly since they amputated the horn."

She giggled and fluttered her eyelids. "There," I said, and kissed the end of her nose.

She heaved a big sigh. "You are such a gentleman. I've never used one, Michael and I — oh damn it," and she closed her eyes again.

I held her as she sobbed in silence. When she stopped, I kissed both eyelids, then her cheek. "Okay?"

"Forgive me, it's kind of emotional, that's all. I'll get over it."

"Can you tell me?"

"It's so stupid, such a cliché."

"Most of the pictures I take are clichés. Talk to me."

She let out a deep sigh.

"A couple of months ago we started arguing. Silly things, I wasn't hitting the right notes consistently, I wasn't standing in the right place. He thought he should try working with the other girl in the group. When I objected, he accused me of being jealous for no reason.

"One night we fought and I didn't speak to him for three days. When I finally answered my cell, he begged me to take him back.

"After we made love, we fought again. He wanted to do it in my ass. He'd never even mentioned this before! I thought it sounded icky, but he said it was erotic. He said that Edie, the other girl in our group, did it with her boyfriend and she liked it a lot.

"I've never talked about sex with anyone but Michael. I was shocked that he would have had this sort of a conversation with another girl.

"We had a screaming fight and I threw him out. I wouldn't answer the phone. I called the campus police when he started following me. He sent roses to one of my classes and I made a big deal of throwing them out the window.

"Finally Jill confronted me. The story of our fight and what I'd said to him was all over the dorm. I spilled it all and she said I at least had to talk to him. 'You look like shit, bags under your eyes, your complexion's crap. Talk to him, make him talk to you about your relationship.'

"He wouldn't admit that he was seeing her, and I hadn't been able to catch him with anyone the couple of times I'd hid near his dorm in the early morning and waited for her.

"He said there wasn't anything wrong with us, that I was being emotional over nothing. We went back and forth and finally I realized I needed some time to think about things — I couldn't very well do it in bed with him.

"So we decided to take the summer off from each other. We'd both planned on working for his uncle's company, but I called and told them I couldn't take the job.

"I found out about this program on one of the mandolin websites. They had room, so here I am, in bed with a guy I've known face-to-face for what, seven hours?" She looked abashed but unembarrassed.

I kissed her.

"You have more guts than I do," I said. "I don't know if I could do what you've done. We're here, it's now, okay?"

:Okay."

"So let's get personal. We need to pee." I bounced up, extended my hand to swing her to her feet, and led her to the bathroom. "Ladies before gentlemen," I said, waving toward the toilet.

When I showed no sign of leaving the room, she started to stand.

"Nope, lovers are intimate. We're lovers, let's be intimate. You wanna hold my cock while I pee?"

"I've never, we didn't —" and a cloud crossed her face.

"C'mon, let's get on with the rest of your life. Here," and I swung her up, lifted the seat, and moved in front of the bowl.

"Point me in the right direction," I said as I put her hand on my slippery, flaccid cock.

She hesitated, then closed her fist around it. She missed when I first squirted, but quickly got the stream in the right direction. It was a great pee.

"Okay," I said, 'your turn."

"You gonna hold my hand?"

"No, and I'm not gonna stare. I just want us comfortable around each other in any situation." I washed my cock off as she peed, and we went back to bed.

She checked the clock. "God, it's after one."

"You need to be anywhere tomorrow?"

"How about right here?"

I kissed her, hard. "Thank you. We can fuck till we're too sore to move." She flinched as I said "fuck."

"Did I say something wrong?"

"We, uh, we didn't use that word, it's coarse."

"What did you use as an active verb?"

"We use 'make love.' "

"Fuck him!"

She flinched again.

"Martha, I am not a crude guy, but no word is so precise as 'fuck.' Please say it, please say fuck."

"Fuck." Flatly, with zero enthusiasm.

"Say 'fuck you.' "

"To you?"

"Don't tell me who, just say it."

"Fuck you."

"Great! You wanna fuck?"

"No, I wanna go to sleep. With you. I am exhausted, it has been a very long day.

"But tomorrow, you'll regret having me around." We spooned and fell asleep.

*

I'll never tire of wake-up blowjobs. It was after nine when I felt my cock being fondly attended to by someone. It was probably Martha but I couldn't tell because whoever it was, was curled on my right hip, sucking me, her ass cheeks on full display. I patted both cheeks and it was Martha who looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Like it?"

"How could I not? You've got me pretty hard. Ooooo, VERY hard," I said as she rolled her circled wet fingers over my cockhead, then down again. She was jacking me slowly and I was getting pretty excited.

"I'm gonna try finishing you in my mouth," she said as she kept up the light jacking. "Don't be mad if I chicken out, though."

"I'll love it either way, but I do like the idea of cumming in your mouth. I'll tell you when I'm close. Oh godddd, I'm getting there already. Get it about halfway back. Keep a seal with your lips and swallow when you feel it starting."

" 'kay," she smiled and went back to stroking.

She was doing just fine, jacking and occasionally sucking. Michael was good for something, I guess.

"I'm close, Martha. Oh god, so close, close, oh yes, I'm gonna cum, here it comes Oh yeah —" and I arched my back and began blasting.

"AAAAACK!"

She fled my cock and the cum flew past her face and on to my belly. She kept jacking as I spurted the second, third, and fourth rounds, but she had retreated to a safe distance.

And she was crying.

I pulled her on top of me and held her, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead. Her sobs receded slowly.

"I love making Michael cum in the morning," she sniffled. "But I could never do it with my mouth. We used baby oil for lubrication and baby wipes to clean up with. I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it."

"That's okay. Here, do you want to spit it out?" I offered her the end of the sheet.

"No, it's gone. I had it just where you said when it started. When I panicked I must have swallowed it."

"Kiss me."

"No, it's —"

"It's fine. Kiss me." And she did, tentatively, but I persisted, and soon we were starting to make out. She broke the kiss.

"What we really need is a shower. It's all over us."

We soaped each other, touching and playing. She washed my cock, I did her pussy. She reluctantly let me do her asshole. She scrubbed my back and chest vigorously, while I was much gentler with her breasts.

We dried each other and I started to suck her nipples.

"Food," she said, "remember food? It's almost eleven. C'mon, what've you got in the kitchen?"

"Cheerios."

"Booor-ing. Get dressed, you're taking me to brunch."

Mebbie's was busy, but we got a table after a ten-minute wait.

"Energy food, you're gonna need your strength," she leered. She pushed the orange juice — "keep your potassium level up."

*

We undressed slowly. The daylight was very kind to her.

Of course I'd seen her shoulder-length hair, and we'd zoomed in on her face and blue eyes when we were looking at the concert photos.

What I hadn't seen in daylight was the sum of her naked parts. I knew she was barely shorter than me, with nice breasts. Now I saw that her torso was on the bigger side of mesomorphic. Her broad shoulders topped a chest that supported two medium-sized breasts with big nipples. I'd noticed her neat bush when I ate her last night, and now I saw that her pussy lips were discreetly visible, and glistening.

"Please, turn around," I croaked as I moistened my suddenly dry lips.

Her wide hips supported two big cheeks. From behind I saw this wisp of pussy hair. I lusted to get my barber scissors on them.

I was hard. And she was blushing.

"I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, no, I, uh, I, I'm not used to anyone but Mich — being looked at this way . . ."

"I apologize for staring. You're beautiful."

"Thank you."

We slid under the sheets and I got a condom from the drawer.

"Can we do cowgirl? I want to stroke in and out, make you cum with my thumb, suck your nipples." I got harder with every syllable.

"You say the sweetest things."

"Make me ready, lover."

She tore open the foil, rolled it on me, and mounted me. I was less than a third of the way in when she stopped, a puzzled look on her face.

"Too dry, I think," she concluded.

"Probably. You'll have to lube me up. Use your mouth."

"I can't, I told you, I don't —"

"I'm encased in latex, I couldn't cum in your mouth if I wanted to. Okay, let's try this: wet your fingers, like you usually do, right?" It took a little while, but I didn't go soft with the attention she was paying my cock. Finally I was hard and wet.

She re-mounted and started a back-and-forth motion.

"This is how cowgirls ride. Foxhunters post," and she rode up and down. "Any preferences?"

"I want maximum access to your clit, so foxhunter," and I slobbed my fingers and moved in.

We started slowly, adjusting as we went. From time to time I felt her squeeze my cock with her muscles. I tried to catch her eyes but they were closed.

I got her clit out and knew I was working it pretty good, because her breathing became ragged. She shifted to bouncing and I slammed into her, flailing her clit with my thumb. She got more excited, squeezing me again and again, huffing and puffing.

Suddenly she stiffened, flapped her arms, and began violently fucking my cock. She put her hands on her hips and was twirling her hips when she jerked, twice, then slowly fell onto my chest.

As she fell, I started to cum. I arched myself up and we collided. I held her as I bucked.

"It's cumming, oh god I'm cumming, fuck me hard, fuuuuck, Fuck Fuck FUUUUUCK!" and I shot into her. When I was done we were one sweaty package, tangled on the bed.

And she was crying.

I rolled us onto our sides and kissed and stroked and coo-ed and licked and — nothing stopped her wracking sobs. I was helpless to do anything but hold her shaking body.

My cock softened and I slid out. Luckily, the condom came with it.

It'll make a mess. Who cares? What did you do?

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'm so sorry," she croaked, rolling away from me, sniffling.

I stroked the fine hairs on her belly and waited.

"He's still there, the bastard's still there! I'm never going to get rid of him!"

I waited, still playing with her belly.

"He won't go away! I looked down at you and I saw him! You have the same expression when you cum, you look like you're in pain."

"Is that why you close your eyes?"

"When we got to college and were alone as much as we wanted, he told me it scared him the way I looked when I was orgasming. He said he always closed his eyes but when he peeked out he saw the look on my face and it frightened him. I told him that he looked like was in pain and that I was afraid I was hurting him. We decided we should keep our eyes closed when we made, when we made love."

I kissed her forehead.

"You don't have to any more," I said.

"I know, that's why I peeked. But it was hiiiiiiim!" and she started to cry again.

I stroked her cheek, kissed her forehead, and went back to her belly as her tears slowed, then stopped. She sniffled.

"You're so talkative when we make, when we fuck. Do you always do that?"

"When I got here I had this single room and the guys on both sides had girl after girl sleeping with them. They fucked at all hours of the night and even during the day. They screamed all the time. I cried myself to sleep I don't know how often because I wanted to be doing that.

"When I finally had sex, I wanted to tell her how happy I was with what we were doing. She encouraged me and I guess I'm a little expressive. I want to know that I'm giving you pleasure, and I want to tell you what is giving me pleasure."

"Michael — damn, why is he doing this! — he said we should make love quietly. He said it was our world, no one had the right to know about it. We could hear couples screaming, but we thought they were show-offs, exhibitionists.

"I think I'm too locked in, too inhibited, ever be able to let go."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes. Do you know you squeak when you start to cum? I heard it this morning, when I woke you up, and just now again."

She kissed me softly.

"I know I can't be part of 'Michael and Martha' any more. I don't know how I'm going to get away, and that scares me. But it's been three weeks and I'm starting to feel free. But there's a bad part of freedom, no moorings, just alone.

"You opened the door. Thank you." She kissed me and took my shriveled cock in her hand.

"Now make love to me like you mean it."

I butterflied my tongue behind her knee, then moved up her inner thigh to the V of her crotch and across to her wet pussy lips. She moaned encouragement as I spread her legs and she wiggled her ass a little as I flicked up and down her opening. When my head came within range, she tangled her fingers in my hair.

When I got to the top, her clit was out. I sucked it into my mouth and pushed it softly against my teeth. I let it go and lapped around her opening again, sliding my tongue into her and fluttering, which got me some more wiggles. When I got to her clit again, I pressed it hard against my teeth and she jerked and moaned.

Success!

I worked my way across the sweet soft hairs of her belly as she played with my hair. I circled her navel with my tongue, dipped into it, and blew.

BLAAAT!

"EEEEECK!" she squealed as she practically levitated off the bed. Only her grip on my hair kept her from hitting the ceiling.

I couldn't help myself.

"Gotcha!" I exulted.

"Y-y-yes," she replied, distantly.

She settled back and I kissed her, softly. Then I made my way back to her clit across the downy field of her belly, slid my tongue into her opening again, then up to her clit. I took it between my lips and tongued it head. She jerked against my face so hard I nearly bit it.

I was really hard and wanted to fuck. She seemed ready enough so I shifted up to her face and we fought the tongue fight. I slipped my finger into her pussy and stroked her clit, loving the feeling of her wetness. She pushed against my finger and I heard this moan from deep in her chest. Her eyes were clenched shut but she was pulling my head into her by my hair.