Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," I said, stretching for the condom. I moved between her legs, ripped the foil open and rolled it on. I slobbed my fingers, lubed myself up, and moved in.

She met the cockhead with one thrust, squeezed it with her muscles, humped against my thrust, and our pubic bones collided.

I began pistoning, skipping the slow strokes. She met me stroke for stroke and swung her hips to encourage my cock. Her eyes were clamped shut.

She pulled me to her chest and hooked her legs around my waist, and began crashing against me. She had to be ready to cum. Still her eyes were shut.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm — oh god, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUUUUM!!" I yelled, and she squeezed my cock with her pussy, again and again.

There were long spurts of animal lust as I pounded her as hard as I had ever pounded anyone. She gave me slam for slam, but the only sound besides my yelling was the slap of our bellies.

Just as my blasting subsided, she stiffened, pushed up hard against me, and grabbed me with her arms, her legs, and her pussy muscles, and swung her hips for maximum effect on my cock in her pussy.

If she had an orgasm, it was a silent one. And when she let go of me and fell silently to the bed, her eyes still clenched, she was still gripping my cock with her pussy.

I fell on top of her, then shifted to the side, but her pussy kept its lock on my cock, so we rolled together. We were face-to-face when her eyes fluttered, then blinked open.

"It IS you, not him," and she relaxed her pussy muscles. She smiled radiantly, grabbed my face, and shoved her tongue into me. When we broke, she was still smiling.

"That was a wonderful fuck."

*

She decided to redo her Facebook page. I left her alone while I cleaned the bathroom (which needed it after last night's bowl miss) and made a shopping list (milk and lubricated condoms).

As I was finishing, she called me to look at her new page.

While she hadn't swept away Michael and Martha, the group was now just one of several activities she listed. Now she highlighted her musical interests and featured her current enrollment at a special four-week intensive course in mandolin and guitar. She swapped her old photo for one I'd taken Friday and added several more from that concert.

She changed her status from "in a relationship" to "single."

"The new me," she said.

"New and improved," I said, and she grinned. "But is she still as good in bed as the old version?" I stood and reached for her.

"You'll find out after you feed me, and I don't mean cheerios," she retorted, slapping my hand away from her breasts.

We went to her dorm so she could exchange her slacks and blouse for jeans and a t-shirt. I snuck behind her and fondled her breasts when she raised her arms for the t-shirt, and she bucked her ass into my crotch hard enough to push me away. I took her up to the lab and showed her the installation. She gigglingly repulsed my attempt to make out on the table, but did give my cock a friendly squeeze.

We were lucky and got seated at Lit right away. It was Lisa's area.

"Hi guys, what can I g — oh, hi Carl. How've you been?"

"Great. Steady work agrees with me. This is Martha. Martha, this is Lisa, she's going to be the next Great American Novelist." Lisa smiled tolerantly.

"I know you're busy, but Martha here was part of the group that did the lunchtime concert at the union yesterday. They were really good. Do you think Lit would be interested in having them perform?"

"We heard about that. Jerry was wondering how to get in touch with you. Here," she said, handing Martha her cell, "call yourself so I'll have your number."

"I'm only a student, Charlie's —"

"That's okay, six degrees of separation and all that. Now," Lisa continued as Martha punched in her number, "the improv starts at eight. Want something to drink? Or food?" I really liked their bleu cheese burger, so I ordered that and a Sprite. Martha went for the Caesar salad and a beer.

The improv was a comedian on tour. He did a couple of established routines, then accepted challenges from the audience. His imitations of Mel Gibson and a couple of politicians were hilarious. I left a big tip.

As we undressed each other, I took a quick suck on a nipple and did my best imitation of puzzlement.

"Last time we were here, there was mention of something better than cheerios, as I recall."

"Can't distract you with food, eh?"

"Burgers and sex, two basic food groups. Now, as I was saying . . ."

"Yeah. But first you've gonna get hard, then get inside, then I'm gonna do something nobody's ever done to you before."

"I love challenges."

She straddled my hips and jacked me a couple of times to establish my hardness, She stretched for the condom, then rolled it on and lubed it with her mouth, locking her eyes on mine as she did the couple of strokes.

"Now, inside me," and she slid down the full length. She was warm, wet, and had lust in her eyes.

"Alright, here's the challenge.

"I'm gonna sit on the top of your flagpole and not move. I'm betting I can make you cum that way in less than ten minutes. If you can hold out for more than that, you win. For every extra minute you can hold out, you get 1,000 frequent flyer miles."

"I've never been on an airplane. What good are frequent flyer miles?"

"These are MY frequent flyer miles. I'll give you the schedule later. Okay," she said, "here we go."

"Wait! Wait! What do you get if you win?"

"I get to take naked pictures of you and put them on my Facebook page. Now let's go!"

Lisa pulled this one, and Carol did a version as well. Hopefully you've learned something.

She was leaning over me, her breasts dangling, and I fondled them, tweaked the nipples, and kissed her shoulders. But she was all business as she moved up and down less than an inch, smoothly and without pressure at first. Soon she was twisting around like she was turning a doorknob, softly and liquidly, no pressure. Her eyes were closed, but not clamped shut, and her look was of concentration, not pleasure.

Since this was a surprise, I rummaged through my stock of useless knowledge, trying to think of what to use for distraction. First it was the names of all the major league baseball teams and their cities, then their stadiums, then the same for the NFL. I struggled through the seating arrangements of my homerooms from seventh through twelfth grades.

I was stifling the moan, not wanting to let on to her or myself how much pleasure I was getting, when I felt it.

She had my cock in a vice, but something was stroking it, further inside. It was working the underside, just where the two halves join, and it was warm, so soft, so insistent. The face of Mrs. Smith in tenth grade segued into Ruth McGowan and then —

I arched my back, bucked into her twice, then grabbed her hard against me. I pumped three or four times and blasted everything I had left.

"Oh god, no fair, you're milking me, I'm cumming, god I'm cumming, cuuuuumming, oh FUUUUUCK!"

"Wow, you win," I panted after I came to. "God that was so good."

"Actually you won, twelve minutes. I thought I'd lost you at one point, you zoned out and I really had to work to keep you hard. And your eyes were closed most of the time." She sounded pleased at that.

I rolled the condom off, dumped it in the wastebasket, then pulled her on top of me. We kissed and she ground her pussy onto my slippery cock.

"You were watching me?"

"I snuck a peek. You had this scrunched-up look, very serious. Until you started to cum, it was kind of bland. Then it was that painful expression, and I closed my eyes. But I did hear you squeak."

"La petite mort, the little death. I once set my camera on video for three minutes and recorded myself as I masturbated. It was pretty lame. Can I cash in my miles by photographing you when you come?"

"Kink-ee," she smiled. "Maybe sometime."

We headed to the bathroom and I washed myself. Back in bed, we spooned.

"Tomorrow let's —"

"Tomorrow we make love, you feed me breakfast, and I go off to practice."

"And I never see you again?" I was panicked.

She rolled to face me. "Only if you move to another planet. Seriously, I have a lot to digest. This has been the most liberating experience of my life. You are so different from Michael, not just in bed but in life. But you have to give me time to understand what's happened."

"Oh."

"Not 'oh.' C'mon, Carl, I'm not running away. You are great sex. I think I'm pretty good too. We'll see a lot of each other in the next three weeks." She kissed me, rolled onto her side, and grabbed my cock through her legs. We slept.

*

I'll never tire of wake-up blowjobs. Granted it was a Martha special, that is she was snuggled on my right hip giving me a very liquid jacking, but it had started out warm and I thought I felt her mouth once.

I ran my finger down the crack of her ass, as far as I could go, then wiggled it.

"Eeek!" she squealed, and jumped.

"Good morning to you too," I said.

"That was unexpected."

"Do you know how beautiful your ass is?"

"No. Tell me." She didn't stop the jacking but she shifted so we were closer to being face-to-face.

"I once photographed a full moon in time lapse. When I printed it, I realized I had a series of girls' asses. I picked the pair that looked almost perfect, and moved one closer to the other. I enlarged them to the full screen, then reduced them, playing to see which I liked. Never did get it right. Not till now."

As I was talking, she slowed her jacking. "No, please, Martha, don't stop, I need it, please don't stop."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to," and she turned back and sped to catch up.

"No, not so fast, you had it perfect before I interrupted you. Oh yes, there, that's nice." She bent to take me in her mouth, bobbed a couple of times, then pulled off. Her jacking speeded up.

"Nice, oh god that's nice, oh Martha, make me cum, now, oh god, you're making me cum, I'm gonna cum, now, yes, yesss, YESSSSS, OH GOD!" I arched my back and fountained three bursts.

She wiped her slick hand on her chest and spread herself across the pool on my belly, then grabbed my face and hit me with a bullet of a kiss.

"I chickened out again, I'm sorry. I thought I could do it, I got close, I'm —"

"Getting closer. That was wonderful. Did I squeak?"

"Oh yeah! Don't you hear it?"

"No, I think I'm somewhere else when it happens. Is it very loud?"

"Not very, but noticeable. Michael never — goddamnit! Sonofabitch! Get outa my head you fucking bastard!" I held her tight as she shuddered, then blew out a big sigh.

"He's never gonna go away," she whimpered.

"It's gotta take more than two days. You guys were everything to each other. Everything you knew about fucking is only because of him. He is your only reference point. As time goes on, I'll be another reference point."

She lay silently, obviously thinking.

"Should we try to stay together?"

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Truth?"

"Best way." I knew where this was going.

"Truth is, no, I can't." Even though I knew where this conversation was going, I still felt a cold knot in my stomach.

"I think I'm gonna give this performing thing an honest shot. Charlie says I can grow into it if I give playing my undivided attention. My parents will freak out if I drop out of school, but I'm not even nineteen, it's not like I can't devote a couple of years to finding out."

I felt much better.

"Shower time."

The tub was not really designed for eating pussy comfortably, which is what I wanted to do. When we got out I sat her on the toilet seat and spread her legs.

"Bed, nicer," she moaned.

I folded our two bath towels for my knees as she lay back on the edge of the bed. Her pussy was dripping water but was slick inside. I licked up the full length of her slit, fluttered for her clit, and tongued down again.

"Gooood," she said, very softly.

I moved a finger into her and began seriously butterflying her clit. She wiggled her hips and moaned softly. When I got the second finger inside her, she jumped. When I pulled them both out, she grabbed my hand.

"Don't! Stay! Please!"

Shifting to her side, I worked her clit and pussy with two fingers while I sucked a nipple. Her rapid shallow breathing and the start of the pained look on her face told me what was coming.

"Cum Martha, cum for me, cum, cuuuummmm," I crooned, as I nipped the nipple and wiggled my fingers.

"Oohhhhhh." She stiffened, jerked twice, and clamped her legs shut. She thrashed everything she had, her head and hair, her pussy, she arched her back and humped against the palm of my hand as I fluttered my fingers inside her pussy.

She hadn't even settled on the bed when I began raining kisses on her sweaty face. When she fluttered her eyes open I ostentatiously removed my fingers and held them up, then stuck one into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm, tastes good," I leered.

"Can I?"

"You never?" I extended the second finger.

"Oh yeah. Well, sometimes. He likes —" I put up a cautionary hand before she started "— he likes to cuddle after we've made love, I've snuck it a couple of times, but not regularly. We never do oral sex like you do it." She blushed but she took the finger in her mouth and ran her tongue around it, collecting every bit of juice.

Mebbie's was swamped, but two blocks away was another place, and we got a booth. After eggs, bacon, and orange juice, we talked.

"What's on for today?" I asked.

"I am so stoked! I probably reek of sex, but I'm gonna go straight to the studio and practice. Don't care who knows! Ninety minutes or guitar, ninety for mandolin, then gotta learn two pieces for Monday."

"That's a lot of homework for one afternoon."

"Well, it was supposed to be spread out over two days. But I got distracted."

"Can we —"

"Let's play it by ear, Carl. I'll call you after work on Tuesday, okay?"