Sex Club: New Lady to Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers

I pushed her down to sit on the sofa, knelt on the carpet and pulled her ass to the edge. I dove my face into her crotch. The taste of her pussy was even better than the odor. It was pure sex. She spread her legs wide and moaned loudly as I ran my flat, wet tongue from her love hole to her clit. Cunnilingus is my specialty and I did all my best moves but made sure she wasn't going to cum on my tongue. I wanted my cock buried deep in her pussy when she finally exploded. When she got too close to the big O, I gently kissed her inner thigh until she cooled and I could lick her cunny lips again safely and circle her clit with the tip of my tongue. I reached up and tweaked her nipple as I munched on her pussy.

Soon it was my turn and I stood up and looked down at her with my stiff erection obviously needing relief. I am a bit of an exhibitionist so I like it when everyone can see me getting a blow job from a classy lady. Elizabeth knew what I wanted and sat up and looked around nervously when she realized everyone would see her giving head like a common slut. But, good for her, she moved forward and grasped the shaft of my black cock and put the almost purple, engorged head of my circumcised rod between her bright red lip-stick colored lips. What a glorious sight that was. Her hair was obstructing a bit so I brushed it back so that everyone could see the horny sight. I put my hands on my hips, stood up straight and had a big shit-ass grin on my face as I looked around the room. I felt like a fucking king.

On the far side, I could see Peaches on all fours getting fucked doggy-style by Elizabeth's husband who was facing us and staring at his wife's head bobbing to and fro as she gave me a very acceptable blow job. But I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I needed to slow a bit. "Elizabeth, give my balls a good lick. That's a good girl. And then I'll fuck that sweet pussy of yours." I love saying this loud enough that people hear. Most married women have never licked their husband's sack. I don't know why but this was likely another hurdle for her to cross. She hesitated briefly and pushed my cock against my stomach, exposing my chocolate colored cleanly-shaven ball sack and licked it all over. Normally I have to tell the newbies to do a better job if they just give my bag a little lick but Liz gave my sensitive gonads a great licking all over. She likely decided to do a good job after she cued into that part where I said I was going to fuck her sweet pussy. Her pussy must have been craving a strange cock and I had the one to do it.

I sat down on her right and she kept holding my dick in her right hand as she kissed my neck below my ear and whispered, "Oh jeez, I am sooooo horny. Please touch me." She took my right hand and moved it to her pussy while spreading her legs brazenly. No more shy housewife. Her pussy was sopping wet. I always love it when a woman's cunny is dripping after they suck my cock. It's the best sign of a sexy woman.

Testosterone and adrenaline were surging through my body and my primal brain took over. I pushed her onto her back lengthwise on the sofa and swung her right leg over so that she was laying on her back beside me. I pushed her ass up the sofa until her head was resting on the arm and knelt between her open legs. I love fucking a new woman missionary style because I want to watch their pretty faces as they get soundly fucked. I lifted her legs up and slid my cock along the slit of her pussy.

She was quick to plead, "Oh please put that in me. Please do me. I need your cock inside me. Please hurry." She had a look of complete lust on her classy face.

I inserted the tip of my weapon in her vagina and slowly fell forward and was balls deep in her tight pussy by the time I was horizontal on top of her. The feel of her firm tits on my chest was great as I plunged in and out of her hungry cunny. She grabbed my ass and pulled me with every thrust. There is nothing better than being deep inside a new pussy.

"Do me. Yes, just like that. Oh, jeez, that feels sooooo good. Oh, yes. Do me. Please don't stop. PLEASE." She started biting my shoulder so painfully hard that I had to lift up and straighten my two arms and look down at her while I still humped her solidly. "Your penis feels so much different than my husband's. Oh, jeez it's so nice." I could see from the frantic look on her face that she was close to cumming. She confirmed it verbally. "Oh jeez, jeez, JEEZ! I'm going to......... AHHHHHHH. Oh WOW, AHHHHHHHHH. Oh fuck. I'mmmmmm AHHHHH. CUUUMMMMING." Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was contorted as she came. I could feel the walls of her vagina pulsate incredibly. What a horny moment.

This was such a erotic sight that I came almost immediately as I pounded into her hot pussy with everything I had and filled it with a giant load of cum. It was the best orgasm I had for a very long time. I asked her if I could have her panties as a memento and she agreed. The club has towels and wet naps around the room placed strategically and we cleaned up and got dressed. It turned out our spouses had finished before us and enjoyed sitting watching our lovemaking.

I sure hope Elizabeth and her husband come back to the club some day. I'll always remember her as a great lay and when I think of our time together the word 'Jeez' pops into my head and I smile.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers
12