Sex-Cubed Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
A mysterious object crashes to earth.
2.9k words
3.75
10.1k
14

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REDACTED File #PKS-8797

Not long after the end of the war, and after the new management had firmly established itself, an unidentified object came crashing down through the atmosphere and landed in REDACTED. After an initial team of grunts from the military were sent to identify what it was, the new powers-that-be (or should I say the first powers-that-be?) sent my team in to secure it and set up a perimeter.

The object in question can best be described as a one meter cube that looks like it's made of exposed flesh or muscle. Really gross to look it, let alone have to be around. As if its appearance wasn't bad enough, it also gave off a musky smell that could turn your stomach if you breathed it in for too long; thank god for gas masks, is all I'm saying. It didn't make much in the way of sounds, thankfully. I can only imagine it sounding all squishy and nasty; an assault on all my senses is the last thing I need.

At the time, I was wondering why we were having to babysit this hunk of meat from space, as opposed to just destroying it or shooting it back to wherever it came from. We didn't have too long to wait, though; we'd only been stationed there for about three days when the construction crews showed up and got to work building a facility around the impact crater. We made sure that none of the workers got too close or saw what was at the crater's center, as per our orders. Luckily for them, they kept to themselves and worked nonstop around the clock, which I appreciated because it meant that I didn't have to waste a bullet on any of them and then have to fill out paperwork later.

Not long after construction was finished around the crater's perimeter, some scientists came in and set up their own perimeter much closer to the actual thing, at which point I figured my team's job was just about done. Whatever the scientists wanted to do with it, they could have at it; just so long as I don't have to keep standing around that damn thing and can move on to whatever my next assignment is. There was this one really cute scientist chick that caught my eye, though: Brunette with hair in a bun, thick-rimmed glasses framing her pretty green eyes, and killer curves that weren't too extreme in their proportions, but noticeable enough that they caught my discerning eye. Shame what happened to her.

As we were getting ready to pack up and leave the science nerds to play with their new disgusting discovery, the big-wigs showed up and we had to put a hold on our packing and stand guard. Not that we really needed to stand guard, as they came with their own escorts, but after doing this job for some twenty-odd years you know that you're not allowed to just up and leave when the top dogs show up; we'd have to wait until they'd gone on their way, and THEN we could go. Such a pain in the ass. But as it turns out, these hot shot politicians and military officers weren't the biggest fish to enter the pond, as one of THEM showed up, and it became apparent that he was going to be calling the shots the moment he opened his mouth.

"Ah, and there it is," said REDACTED, striding in like he owned the place; okay, I guess he technically DOES own the place, but still, he had way to much swagger to him. He carried in his hands a tablet, as well as a sheaf of papers on a clipboard with a fancy looking pen at the top. He was dressed in a fairly expensive looking suit, black with red pin stripes and gold trimmings. He arrived after sun down (of course), and began looking over the meat cube from every angle, occasionally looking down and swiping through his tablet every now and then.

At one point, one of the older scientists (probably the guy in charge of this think tank) approached REDACTED and said, "REDACTED, I am so honored that you were able to find the time to come to this site," he said, bowing deeply before him like the meager little boot-licker he is. "So far, there haven't been any changes to it since REDACTED team began observation several days ago."

"Good, good," REDACTED mumbled to himself while jotting down something on the clipboard. "That probably means it's still recovering from its entry into our atmosphere. According to this data that the Seri...supervisors -my superiors- provided me, it should become active fairly soon. When it does, we'll need to begin implementing the procedure that I've outlined for you, here," he said as he pulled the majority of the papers on the clipboard out and handed them to the old man.

"Hmm...I-I see," he stuttered as he seemed to speed read over the pages. "Are you sure that this must be done, REDACTED? Is there really no other wa-" He was cut short by REDACTED giving him a fierce glare, one that even made my jaded blood run cold when I saw it with my peripheral vision. "Understood, REDACTED. We will begin making preparations at once."

"See that you do, little scientist," REDACTED said with a smile that carried all the charm of a piranha eyeing something that just fell into the water. At that moment, a shrill cry pierced the night, and my team and I instinctively readied our weapons in less than 1.5 seconds and had them all trained on the source of the scream: The meat cube had started pulsing, and from all of its sides it began sprouting long, thin tendrils that looked to consist of the same muscular substance as the rest of the cube.

The scream came from that hot female scientist that I'd had my eye on; she'd been a little too close to it when it started acting up, and reacted appropriately enough. Given that I was hoping to score with her before we left the area for wherever we were headed next, I immediately rushed over and helped pull her away from it, as her right ankle had been ensnared by one of its newly spawned tentacles. It had a surprisingly strong grip for something so flimsy looking, but a quick jab with the butt of my rifle quickly took care of that. As I helped pull her to her feet, I managed to get a quick little feel up on her, but she either didn't notice or didn't care, given the situation.

"Oh, great. It's already gone and started acting up," REDACTED said with a FAR too casual air, as if this horrifying thing was some little kid that just woke up from its nap and was throwing a tantrum. "Well, luckily for us, even though the necessary procedures haven't been fully set up yet, we've got a suitable first offering right here," he said while clearly indicating the lady scientist at my side. He then turned back to the old scientist and gave him an enthusiastic (and kinda goofy) thumbs up. "Good work on selecting your staff!"

"B-but...she's my granddaughter!" the old scientist protested briefly, before receiving another glare from REDACTED and shutting up immediately. With a grave look on his face, he turned to us and said, "Claire...my dear, I need you to trust me, and give yourself to the Libido Box."

"WHAT?!" this Claire chick exclaimed loudly, and right into my fucking ear. "What are you talking about?! I'm not going anywhere near that thing ever again!" She began to grab onto me tighter, digging her nails into me through my uniform. Normally, I wouldn't mind a hot chick sinking her claws into me, but right then was neither the time nor the place nor the right circumstance. I took it like a champ, though, and let her get it out of her system.

"Claire, please," the old man implored her, giving her this sad, almost puppy-dog eyes kind of look. "According to this," he said flipping through the papers that REDACTED had handed him, "you won't die, or even come to serious injury. You'll EVENTUALLY be returned to us, but..." He didn't have the chance to finish his train of thought, as the scientist chick, having apparently realized that she wasn't talking herself out of this, actually had the balls (er, ovaries?) to grab my sidearm from its holster and start pointing it at everybody present.

"Don't move, any of you!" she screamed wide eyed, her hands shaking so badly as she held my gun in front of her that you'd think she was freezing. "I'm not going to let you just sacrifice me to this... this disgusting THING! If you want it to take someone, then why don't one of you assholes volunteer?!"

"Ahahaha! That would be quite impossible, my fiery-spirited dear," REDACTED cooed mockingly, a broad, toothy smile crossing his face. "Don't believe me? You, there," he said, indicating me. "Do us a favor, and approach the Libido Box. Don't try to attack it, as I'm sure is your natural instinct to do. Just let it...inspect you."

While I've always prided myself on my tendencies to follow orders as loosely as possible, just so long as I get the mission accomplished and my higher ups aren't going to have me disappear for insubordination, I knew I wouldn't have ANY sort of wriggle room with REDACTED. Obediently, I stepped away from the frantic Claire and made my way over to the so-called "Libido Box".

Once I was in range of its thrashing about tendrils, a couple of them found me and wrapped themselves around my torso, rather tightly. I grit my teeth and bore it, but I didn't have to endure it for too long; after a quick molesting of my groin, the tentacles picked me up, and THREW me across the crater like a fucking rag doll! That hurt quite a bit, being thrown that is; surprisingly, while I was being felt up (something I never thought I'd have to say in my entire life), the tentacles were rather gentle. At least until they figured out that I didn't have what they're looking for.

"See, my panicky little one?" I heard REDACTED say as I picked my sorry ass up off the ground several yards away. "The Libido Box is a tad bit picky, and is only interested in the...fairer sex, I'm afraid. And unfortunately for you, you're the only one here that falls into that category. So please be a good girl and give yourself over to it, yes?" he said as he began to walk towards her slowly.

"Over YOUR dead body!" she cried as she flipped the safety off on my gun and proceeded to pull the trigger, point blank, into REDACTED. Unfortunately for her, she hadn't realized that it wasn't loaded (standard procedure; never keep your sidearm loaded unless you need it), not that it would have done much good against him, but I don't think she was really thinking straight at that moment. Once she realized the futility of it all, she then resorted to simply throwing my gun at him, which he deftly caught in his hand and then threw over to me.

"As much fun as it is to watch you struggle in vain against your fate," REDACTED said as he drew nearer, "I'm afraid I've grown tired of it. That, and the Libido Box won't wait around forever." With an intense stare, he caught her in his gaze, and she immediately calmed down and stopped shaking. "Now, go over to the Libido Box, and let it take you."

"...yes..." she said obediently as she started walking over in a slow but steady gait. The tentacles that had so rudely flung me away sensed her approach and began to coil around her as soon as she was within their range. Unexpectedly, though, nothing seemed to happen, even after they had very clearly "inspected" her goods.

"Hmm..." REDACTED hummed quizzically to himself, having apparently expected a much different outcome. After a moment, his eyes seemed to brighten as his eyebrows raised, and he almost let out an audible "aha!" but stopped himself before he could. "I bet THIS is why it's not doing anything!" he said, and with a snap of his fingers, the trance he had placed Claire in seemed to disperse, cause not a split second after that finger snap and she began screaming her bloody head off!

From where I stood, it looked like a scene straight out of hell. All of these muscular tentacles just sprang forth from that disgusting cube all at once, and wrapped themselves around poor Claire in less time than it takes to describe it. While a part of me wanted to try and rescue her again, my aching back from the previous tossing I received, coupled by the fact that REDACTED had deemed this necessary, stayed my hand, and all I could do was watch and listen. And while I couldn't see every little thing that those tentacles were doing to her, I could certainly hear her reactions to their stimulating her body!

What little I could make out, it seemed that once the tentacles had figured out that she was, in fact, a woman, they swarmed all over her body, both under her clothes and over them. I could see their long, slender forms wrap around her breasts tightly, causing her to cry out in terror at first, only to slowly switch to moaning as they visibly began to rhythmically knead her breasts from under her blouse. Her loud, pleasureful moans seemed to garner some attention from some rather phallic-shaped tentacles, which then proceeded to make their way to her face and tried to insert themselves into her panting mouth.

To her credit, she did all she could to keep them out, from clenching her jaw shut and pursing her lips to throwing her head about wildly to try and keep them off target. Too bad for her, though, as some of the other tentacles (the ones that had checked her out earlier while she was still hypnotized) began to fondle her as well, evidenced by the vigorous motions happening between her legs and under her dress. A fighter till the end, she tried to close her legs to the invasive tendrils, but those suckers seemed to think of everything, as a couple of the bigger, stronger ones had her ankles well and truly held in place, allowing the smaller ones to have their way with her unimpeded.

At long last, the stimulation they were putting her through was too much, and she accidentally let loose a loud moan that even managed to make me pitch a tent, despite what I was witnessing. When she did that, a whole bunch of those smaller tentacles just plunged straight into her mouth and presumably down her throat, because after that I didn't hear a peep out of her. Not that I would have had much longer to enjoy the show, though.

Soon after the tentacles had made their way into her mouth, all of them pulled as one and began to drag her fine ass towards the Libido Box. She struggled all the harder against her fleshy restraints, but all that stimulation she was enduring was wearing her down, and as she began to actually SINK into that cube right before my eyes, I saw this look of sad resignation in her eyes before they disappeared completely within that wall of pulsing flesh.

After a moment of taking in what we had all just witnessed, REDACTED began scribbling something on his papers. He then said to the old scientist, "Alright. So, for future reference, anyone you offer up to the Libido Box MUST be fully conscious and have active brain activity. So no human vegetables or people with serious brain damage; while this stupid box won't out-and-out reject them like it would a man, it definitely won't accept them until they're responsive. You got all that?" he asked in a rather condescending tone.

"Y-yes, REDACTED. I've added it to the instructions you've given me," the old man said, his eyes downcast and looking rather listless. Not that I could blame the guy, given what he just witnessed happen to his own granddaughter. "I will...I will begin making preparations for the appropriate containment and...placating procedures. If you will excuse me..." The old dude then gathered himself and shuffled off to somewhere out of sight.

After that, REDACTED gave a few more instructions here and there, then up and left the still under construction facility before dawn. With him gone, the other top brass guys that had arrived shortly before him also scattered to the four winds, some of them looking rather sick to their stomachs. As for my team and I, we didn't have any reason to stick around, now that the egg-heads seemed to have a firm-ish grasp on what to do with their freakish sin against nature. I just hope that whatever assignment we get next will have some nice hotties that I can enjoy; I'm still bummed out that that lump of meat got to get the girl, and all I got was a massive bruise on my back! All, well. Another day in the life of a REDACTED operative, another dollar and not being erased by said REDACTED organization. It's a living.