Sex-Cubed Ch. 07: Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that? Yeah, I've noticed that, too," Miko admitted with a shrug. "I never knew what to make of it, though: How some tentacles, both this and the normal fucking kind, seem to have stronger streams than the others. Do you think that it might be important?"

"Absolutely!" Krista answered with an excited look in her eyes, as if she was on the cusp of making a great discovery. "Think about it: Why would one tentacle have a stronger ejaculation stream than another?"

"Umm...because..." Miko struggled a little bit to try and pin down the answer that Krista was fishing for. "...some of them are more virile?"

"Hmm, good guess, but I don't think that that's the case," Krista corrected while patting Miko on the shoulder. "The reason for that being is that I'm convinced that each of these tentacles are all connected and a part of the same, unimaginably vast creature. I base this on how well each of the various types of 'fucking' tentacles always seem to work in perfect tandem with each other, and never seem to fight or compete over whoever they're having their ways with."

"Okay, then. So why do you think it is that there's different pressures from different tentacles?" Miko asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Well, if you think about how penises work," Krista said while beginning to pace about the room, "they're kind of like pipes, moving fluids from storage units in the body to be expelled when appropriate. If you follow that analogy, then it would only make sense that certain 'pipes' that are closer to the storage unit, in this case whatever it is in this thing that creates the vast amounts of semen, will have the stronger flows and better pressure than ones that are further away."

"Oh! I see! So depending on which wall has the tentacles with the stronger jizz flow, going that direction would bring us closer to this things ball sack," Miko said while striking her right hand's fist into her left hand's palm.

"Yes! Though in our case, we want to head in the opposite direction first," Krista corrected while walking over to Amari, who looked like she was still struggling to make progress with her tentacle. "Since this place registered her weapon as a threat and took it from her, then if it were to store it somewhere, I'm willing to bet it would probably do so as far away from something that's probably pretty vital to how this place works." She then stood by Amari and did her best to not look impatient while she waited for Amari to get a flow going.

Miko, on the other hand, was not so patient, and after sneaking up on the concentrating amazonian, opted to give her some "assistance". As Amari kept working the tentacle with both of her hands and staring at it intently while trying to find it arousing, Miko stretched out her hand, palm up and with fingers tickling the air, aiming directly for the gap between Amari's legs...

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Amari shouted while nearly jumping through the room's ceiling. "Just what do you think you're doin', slag?!"

"Lending you some much needed aid, baka," Miko explained while vigorously digging her crawling fingers into Amari's uniform so as to make sure she felt it. "Krista's come up with a theory that should help us navigate this place, and in order to test it we need YOU to start getting some results already! So just concentrate on working the tentacle, relax, and I'll concentrate on working you," she said while taking her other hand and getting a handful of Amari's left breast from under her shirt.

"Ugh...fine, if it's for...mmm...the sake of gettin' out of—Hey, not so rough, you daft git!" Amari growled over her shoulder as Miko gave her left nipple a hard pinch.

"Okay, okay! Gomen," Miko genuinely apologized. "I had thought that a big girl like you would be able to handle some rough foreplay. Aww...are you actually the tender-loving type?" she asked with a sultry smile.

"J-just shut up, and keep doin' what you're doin'. BUT GENTLY, please," Amari asked, before returning her attention to the tentacle and how it mockingly stayed erect in her hands but refused to ejaculate nice and easily for her. But this time, instead of being preoccupied with how disgusting it was, Amari's attention was divided as Miko kneaded her left breast directly and her pubic mound through her clothes. Given their open, non-serious animosity towards each other, Amari was caught completely off guard with just how GOOD Miko was able to make her feel with her hands alone. Peeling her eyes away from the stubborn tentacle in front of her, she looked down and watched, almost mesmerized, as Miko's fingers moved beneath the fabric of her uniform's shirt, and felt her nipples grow hard and erect, poking against the shirt just as much, from her expert manipulation of Amari's mammary. And though she couldn't see past her massive breasts, she didn't need to, as she could feel herself growing wet from Miko's other hand's relentless digging into her labia and clitoris.

While this was going on, Krista was busy going back and forth between the other two tentacles, trying to keep them erect and prevent them from retreating back into their respective walls. Switching between using her hands and using her mouth (as she didn't think that the combination of red bean paste and barbecue rib went well together), she quickly found herself feeling a bit full on the flavored semen, and mentally questioned as to whether or not she would have any room to try whatever flavor Amari had chosen, since she was genuinely curious.

Back at Amari and Miko, Amari could, despite herself, feel her climax quickly approaching. On the one hand (and no, neither of the bloody ones going to town on her at the moment), this orgasm would be the first one she'd have in this place NOT violently forced out of her via tentacles, but on the other hand (though they both feel REALLY good) it was being brought about my Miko, a young woman about half her age and that she barely got along with. But on the other hand...and fingers...with their constant squeezing...and pulling...and...and...

SPLURT!

Amari coughed in surprise as a large glob of flavored semen shot out and right into her open, silently moaning mouth, nearly choking her as it almost went down the wrong tube. While she released the tentacle and covered her mouth while coughing, Miko broke out into a wide grin while she patted Amari on the back, saying, "Omedeto! You finally managed to make it squirt!" while also discretely wiping off the moisture on her right hand onto Amari's back.

"Oh! Good work, Amari," Krista crowed while wiping off her mouth with the back of her hand and walking over to the now flowing tentacle. "What flavor is it?"

"Doyle's Porter," Amari answered after having finally finished clearing her throat. "It's one of my favorite drinks, and I haven't had a draught of it in so bloody long." She licked her lips, taking a few gooey drops that were on her lips, and tasting that strong, bitter, dry, yet creamy tell-tale flavor of her favorite beer of all time. "Fuck, that's good," she said while closing her eyes and humming slightly.

"Isn't that the brand named after that famous adventurer from the early 20th Century?" Krista asked as she walked up to the frothing tentacle. Placing her mouth over the tip and applying some suction, with a little tongue work for good measure, she soon had her mouth with the taste of beer, which she herself didn't really care for.

"Yep, that's the one," Amari confirmed while adjusting her undergarments and trousers, the sticky moisture from Miko's "help" leaving her feeling a bit uncomfortable. "One of old Britain's most well known explorers, responsible for the discovery of the first prehistoric ecosystem of the modern era. I used to love visiting his museum as a child."

"That's, nice," Miko interjected, having never really cared for history topics or the like. "So, how's the pressure, Krista?"

After forcing down the mouthful she had taken in, Krista responded, "It's about the same pressure as mine, meaning that the one you started, Miko, is probably the closest to the source."

"So that means we should start heading through the wall opposite?" Amari asked while making her way back to the tentacle she'd been working. Upon reaching it, she still found that she had to steel her resolve a bit before planting her lips on it, but the thought of tasting more of that delicious brew certainly helped.

"Yes, that's correct. We have," Krista said while pulling out her smartphone and checking the timer, "a couple more hours before we have to move on. Should we head out now?"

Amari, upon hearing Krista's suggestion, nearly choked on the steady stream of flavored semen she had been chugging. "Leave now? Are you daft? I JUST got this thing going! I'm not leaving until I've gotten good and sloshed!" she proclaimed before placing the tentacle's penis-like tip back in her mouth and resuming her binge drinking, applying more suction on it, willingly, than she ever had to something of a phallic nature her entire life.

Stepping back from the eagerly drinking Amari, Krista bid Miko to join her, and when she did she whispered, "Um...I know that this special semen can somehow replicate the taste of whatever we want, but does it carry the same properties as well? Like, is it possible to get inebriated from it?"

Miko shrugged. "I don't think so, but let's not tell her that. Let her dream and enjoy herself," she said with a surprisingly genuine, warm smile, while she watched Amari chugging mouthful after mouthful of the only semen she'd ever found enjoyable. "Also, I was RIGHT," she added while holding up her right hand and spreading her fingers in front of Krista's face, letting her get a good whiff of Amari's scent.

"Wha—oh, Miko!" Krista protested while trying to shove the obscene younger woman away. Giggling, Miko continued to playfully torment Krista, even leading to a highly unusual "water gun fight" using the other two flavor-tentacles, all the while Amari drunk herself under the table, and for the first time in two years managed to truly enjoy herself.

12