Sex Dare: Can I Suck Your Dick? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers

"C'mon, get to my clit!" she demanded.

Tim read enough sex manuals to know that a woman's clit was most sensitive sex organ and should feel, or taste, like a tiny little pimple near the front of her pussy.

He explored and moved his tongue and found such a nib. He began teasing and swirling it with his tongue. He also found a tiny little opening just behind it, and began.

"Oh yes! That feels so good! Keep doing that!" she called out.

He had been holding his breath for a few moments and his lungs were starting to scream for air. He flailed his arms and pushed on her ass on either side of his face to get her to lift herself up a little so he could take a breath, but she gust grabbed his wrists and held them tightly.

Fortunately, a moment later, she bore down on his face even heavier and began quaking and shivering. Then he began screaming, "Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh!" as he flicked her clit with his tongue back and forth.

He noticed that, every time he flicked her clit, her body quaked and she let out another, "Oh!"

Finally, he lost the strength to move his tongue and was on the verge of blacking out when she fell forward.

He struggled to catch his breath, panting heavily as he stared past her hairy wet cunt dripping with his saliva, up through her dark ass crack, up to the ceiling.

A few moments later, she rolled off him and sat up.

"Oh Tim! I'm so sorry. I just get so carried away and lose control when I start to come! Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Tim gasped, "I'm fine. I just didn't expect sex to be like that."

"Well, it isn't with most women. But I've been told that when I get carried away and lose control, I can be a bit rough on a guy. I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

"Yeah, of course I forgive you. That was great!"

"So, ready for the main event?"

"Sure, I guess so," he stammered.

"Okay, got any rubbers?"

"Uh, let me check," he answered and sat up. He headed into the bathroom and rooted around his medicine cabinet. His buddy Erwin had given him a rubber back in high school. He never got an opportunity to use it, and it had been sitting in an empty box of Band-Aids for the past many years.

He found it and brought it back. Wendy held out her hand and he handed it to her.

"Okay," she said, "on your back again, lover!"

Re resumed the position he had a moment ago.

Once again, Wendy mounted his face. This time she sat gently, letting him breathe. He heard her rip open the packet. Then he felt her fondle his cock and slide something snug over it.

She then lifted her ass off his face, turned around to face him, and lowered her ass onto his rigid member.

It was a little awkward as she raised and lowered a few times while searching for the hole, until he felt it go in and she dropped her ass on his hips.

"Ahhhh!" he gasped the moment his cock impaled her cunt and she settled onto him.

He began pushing his hips up and down sliding his cock in and out. It was exhausting work, what with her riding him like that, fucking her against her full weight pressing down on him.

After a bit of a workout, he finally began to feel the pressure build in his loins. He kept pumping as the pressure built until he finally exploded, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" he moaned as he shot wad after wad.

Eventually, he shot his last wad, and Wendy fell forward onto him, their lips met, and they began to wrestle tongues and eswap spit once again.

A while later, Wendy lifted up and said, "Wow! You were great!"

"Really? So were you! That was fantastic!"

Wendy kissed him once again and then said, "Good night, lover. Mind if I sleep on top?"

He hesitated a moment and then, "Uh, sure," when he caught on.

She lowered her head next to his, resting her chin on his shoulder and almost immediately fell to sleep.

Tim found it a little difficult to breathe with another person laying on top of him, but the night's exhaustion caught up to him fairly soon after, and he also fell asleep.

Tim woke from a sound sleep as Wendy kissed him awake. "Good morning, lover," she said.

"Good morning, lover," he answered, "feel like some breakfast."

"Yeah," she answered, kissed him again, and climbed off him.

He stood, and they walked hand-in-hand, still naked, downstairs to the kitchen.

"You just relax, while I make the breakfast," he offered.

"Okay," she said and took a seat on the sofa in the living room where he had attempted to make her an impromptu bed last night.

She clicked on the TV and flipped through the channels as he cracked some eggs and poured pancake mix into a skillet.

A moment later, Tim heard Wendy shriek.

"What! What's wrong?" Tim asked.

"Oh my God! Tim! Come quick! Oh God!"

Tim rushed into the living room to see Wendy screaming at the morning news on TV. A car full of young women out for a night on the town had lost control late at night and plunged 200 feet off a bridge and burst into flames at the bottom of a ravine leading to the harbor.

The news was showing recent photographs of the five victims, Corinne, Fran, Paula, Sue, and Wendy. Of the five women, only three bodies were recovered. All three were burned beyond recognition. The driver was trapped inside the car, while the four passengers had been blown out of the car when the gas tank exploded. One burned body was found on the bank not too far from the point of impact. Another was found washed up about a mile away. A few burnt body parts were scattered around the scene. Police found empty beer bottles and drug paraphernalia in the vehicle. While inconclusive due to the badly burned bodies, autopsies had suggested that all three had been intoxicated at the time of the crash. The two other women were never found and were presumed washed out to sea with the tide. Sharks had also been spotted in the bay, perhaps attracted to the scent of meat and blood.

"Maybe you should call the police and tell them you weren't in the car? Save them from searching for a body that's not really missing?" Tim suggested.

"No!" Wendy answered. "I just want to forget about last night. Except for meeting you, of course!"

"Sure," Tim agreed.

"Oh my God! You know what?" she shrieked.

"What?" he asked.

"If it weren't for you, I'd be dead! You saved my life, Tim!"

"I..." Tim stammered as Wendy rushed into his arms, burst into tears, and held him so tightly he could hardly breathe.

"I love you, Tim! I love you so much! I owe you my life! Thank you so much!"

"I love you too, Wendy!" Tim gasped out as she tried to crush him in her arms.

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers
12