Sex Demons are Real!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young men had reached Oscar's ball. He hopped out and grabbed his 7 iron. He lofted his ball, straight into the lake on the left side of the green.

"Dude, take a mully," mumbled Steve.

"Nah, I'll drop up there. We can take mullies, or we can play golf, but we can't do both. " Oscar retorted.

"Suit yourself, man. Me, I just like to have fun." Steve laced his 9 iron two feet from the hole.

Play continued on for several holes in that manner until they ran into the beer cart girl on the fifth hole.

"Hey-I need some water," Oscar interjected after Steve had hit his 3rd drive from the tee box. The drive leaked right and ended up in a pond. Oscar could only imagine how Steve was going to count his strokes.

"God damn it!" Steve swiped his driver in the air and looked like he was going to pound the ground.

He took a deep breath, "Yhea, beer wench. Cool. I need some aiming fluid."

He raised his hand to the girl, and she turned her cart and started driving toward them.

Her long curly brown hair was blowing in the wind. Her skin was tan, and the boys could see plenty of it because she was wearing shorts and a bikini. Oscar groaned. He never knew where to look, when the beer cart girls dressed like that.

He kind of figured they expected to get checked out, so it was okay to look. On the other hand, he could only imagine, how many times she had been hit on, so he thought he ought to look her in the eyes. Steve would have a field day, with this girl, and Oscar felt sorry for her already.

The car slid on the gravel and spun when she applied the brakes. Steve removed his shirt.

"If the employees don't have to wear shirts, then the golfers shouldn't have to either." He informed her.

The girl who also wasn't wearing any shoes stepped out on the gravel. Oscar noticed a nose ring and several fabric anklets. She had a band in her hair, and her stomach was taut with muscles.

"This should be good," he thought to himself. The beer cart girl looked very capable.

"Hey there, big boy. Member me?" The brunette lazily trailed a hand down Steve's naked chest as she batted her eyes at him.

"Yhea, Yhea, I do! You're Izzy, right?" Steve took a shot in the dark.

"Wrong, wrong, wrong." The girl turned for her cart. "You blew it, Pal!"

"I know that, Emily. I was teasing!" Steve kept his tone light.

The girl took the bloody mary mix out of her cart. "'You boys look hung over, would you like a bloody mary?"

"Sure," Oscar interjected before the situation could completely fall apart.

But the girl paid no attention to him. She smiled up at Steve and undid his pants and shorts.

"Here?" Steve asked.

"Yep, here." She replied, and then she dumped the entire container of bloody mary mix, in his underwear.

She smiled sweetly at him, "It's Rachel asshole. We just meet last night."

"Bye now." She waved cheerfully as she drove away.

Part 4: March 31st: Fyrelova and Josie

--------

Josie was stuck and didn't know what to order. The menu was in French, the waiters had French accents, and she didn't even know what kind of wine she wanted.

They were at a secluded booth in the back of the dark bistro. A candle burned in an old wine bottle providing atmosphere.

"Order for me, please?" She asked Fyrelova.

"Oh, so you trust me?" Fyre replied with a saucy wink.

Josie grinned. The two females had become fast friends. "Of course! You know just what I need."

"Oh, I HAVE what you need alright," Fyre replied with a smile.

Josie's nipples hardened at that smile. The day had been unseasonably warm, and the two women had gone out for a light lunch. They were both wearing sundresses, and clearly, neither had worn a bra.

She very badly wanted to ask Fyre if she had panties on. She hadn't noticed any, and she should be long past her shyness. Fyrelova had bent over numerous times so that the lower globes of her ass were exposed. She had twirled, risking complete exposure. She let her skirt blow in the wind, and Josie could see that if she was wearing panties, they were very skimpy. But still, she didn't know, and she was mad with curiosity...

Her own thong had quickly grown soaked, and she had removed it when the two had sat down at the table. The tablecloth was long and fell all the way to the floor, so it had been easy to do. She felt like she was in a constant state of arousal when she was with Fyre. The idea that Fyre had been deliberately flashing men was enormously arousing.

She waited for a moment, when it was just the two of them at the table, in the dimly lit restaurant. She looked Fyrelova in the eye and picked up her fork.

"Oops." She dropped the fork on the floor under the table. "I'd better get that."

The demon smiled.

Josie wrapped her hands around the demon's ankles and pushed her legs apart. Fyre did not resist. Next, she ran her hands all over the female's legs, up and down from her cunny to her ankles. The Sucubbis moaned.

She started kissing at the demon's knees. She took her time and continued all the way up to the junction of her thighs. It turns out that Fyre was wearing a thong. It was see-through and skimpy, but still, Josie was a little disappointed.

She pulled the light fabric aside and started to lick Fyre's moist slit. She alternated this, with inserting a finger. Fyre was soon squirming.

"Would you like more wine, Madam?" the waiter offered.

Josie took that moment, to suckle Fyre's clit.

"No thank you." The demon stiffened with pleasure. Josie heard the waiter leave and picked that moment to make her exit from underneath the table.

She smiled sweetly at her friend and lover. "I didn't think you would wear panties with that dress."

Fyre sighed, and licked her spoon, "Done so soon?"

Josie picked up her steak knife and dropped it. "Why no, I seemed to have dropped my knife." She covered her mouth with her hand. "Whatever will I do?"

"You'd best pick it up," Fyre informed her as if she was chastising a child.

Josie smiled and dropped under the table again. Fyre's legs were still spread, so she used the knife to cut the panties off of the demon.

"Oohh, you are sassy..." Came a faint chuckle from above.

Josie wasted no more time and immediately attacked Fyre's wet cunny. She flipped the knife around and used the handle to pleasure the female, while she pulled and sucked on her clit. Then she reached one of her long slim fingers in and started to rub Fyre's G-spot.

Fyre's legs were stiff with tension, so Josie knew her orgasm had to be close.

"Your, lunch has arrived, Madam." The waiter informed Fyre, as he set plates on the table.

"Are you feeling okay, Madam?" The waiter inquired. "You look rather flushed."

"Errr, just fine thank you!" Fyre replied.

Josie, chose that moment to slide a finger into her Fyre's lovely ass.

"Ooohh... this looks great!" She heard her friend say.

"Enjoy Madam." The waiter replied in a reserved tone.

Josie chuckled, and a moment later Fyre wrapped her legs around Josie's head and squeezed. Josie could feel the tension, as the demon orgasmed, and love juices flooded her face.

A moment later Fyre sighed and laid back in her chair. Josie, popped up from under the table looking like the proverbial cat that had just eaten the cream.

"How was that?" She asked, the grinning demon.

"It was soooo good! You are talented!" Fyre gave her a languid smile. "I'm still buzzing."

Josie started to cut her steak, while Fyre watched. Josie sighed.

"Something wrong?" Fyre asked. She leaned forward and speared a piece of Josie's rare steak. She rubbed the steak in her own love juices, that were still visible on Josie, and then sucked it off the fork, with a pop.

She took another piece of Josie's meat, and repeated the process, this time feeding the steak to Josie.

"Well?" Fyre repeated. "What's bothering you?" Josie seemed a little stunned.

"The April Fool's party tomorrow night." Josie sighed. "This is the first party Steve has actually asked me to attend. I'm just a little nervous, I am not normally this outgoing."

"You know it's at his parent's mansion, right?" Fyre replied. "You know I will be there right?"

"You're so confident, and I'm not. I can fake it when you are around."

"Think of it as your coming out party," replied Fyre, " and besides we'll be together."

Josie gave a weak smile. "Okay, but stick close, girl!"

April first: The party

--------

They could hear the hardcore rap playing from the driveway. Steve's house was every bit as big as advertised. There were cars parked up and down the lane, and all over the front yard. The bass of the rap music left Josie feeling nervous and jittery as she walked hand and hand across the yard with Fyre.

Her nipples were erect, in the crisp night air, and she could clearly see that Fyre's were as well. The females had dressed in white tanks and denim mini-skirts. Neither was wearing panties. Fyre squeezed Josie's hand, and leaned over and whispered,

"Remember, we're here to fuck and get fucked."

"Do you think, I will find someone?" Asked Josie, with a nervous squeak.

Fyre stopped. "Look at you girl! They are going to be pounding at your door! You are A one, delicious!" With that, she wrapped both hands around the back of Josie's head and kissed her long and hard on the lips.

"Okay, okay." I trust you. Josie was tentative but firm with her reply. "It's party time." She gave a shy smile.

The girls were assaulted by the physical volume of the noise when they went through the front door, and conversation ceased to be possible, except in the broadest terms.

The door entered into a foyer, that was wall to wall people. She could see people dancing in the living room to her right and the strobe of party lights. There appeared to be fewer people to the left, in what looked like the formal dining room.

There was a dog leash by the front door, and Fyre took it and attached it to her choker. She handed the other end to Josie.

"There, now I can't leave you." She shouted in her ear.

Josie smiled at her friend, touched by the gesture, and wrapped her in a hug. "You don't have to do this."

"I want to, it turns me on. I like it when men think I'm sexy!" Fyre laughed.

The furniture appeared to have been moved out of the room, where people were dancing, shoulder to shoulder. The girls were able to push their way to the center of the floor but were unable to dance, due to the number of people.

So, they were forced to move together as one. Their hips bouncing in unison, their mouths close enough that they could kiss and their breasts rubbing. They had flats on and were exuberant in their joint movements.

The two females danced as if they were one person.

Josie completely forgot about the other people and lost herself in the beat, and the feel of her body moving. This was fun. And she was ever so grateful for Fyre leading her to this! She tugged her closer with the leash, and they stopped bouncing and focused on each other.

Josie could feel herself growing wet. A blush had started the moment they walked in the door. She couldn't believe Fyre had attached the dog leash and handed it to her.

The constant contact with strangers, the heat, the noise, and Fyre's lush body all combined to make her horny as hell. She hadn't thought she was BI, but she couldn't stop touching Fyre. Josie grinned at her and thumbed both of the demon's nipples.

"Mmmm, that feels good." Came the murmured reply. "I think your bitch needs her belly scratched."

Fyre took one of Josie's hands and lead it underneath the thin tank. The contrast between her damp skin, hot sweat, and the heat of Josie's hand was enough to give both girls goosebumps. Josie felt like she could orgasm from just touching her friend.

Both girls could think of nothing else, but their desire. Josie lifted Fyre's shirt, and sucked first one nipple and then the other. They were big sloppy wet kisses that left her shirt wet, when she pulled it down again. It was undeniable how turned Fyre was.

They wrapped their arms around each other and started grinding. Fyre had her hands on Josie's ass and was squeezing. She kept trying to pull Josie closer as if she wished to suck her in. Josie was doing her best to resist, as she was trying to play with Fyre's tits. The kissing was passionate and ongoing.

Finally, Josie broke the kiss. She unattached the dog leash, and then removed Fyre's t-shirt, leaving Fyre topless. They went back to kissing, the people around them seemed blissfully unaware. She made sure to reattach the dog chain.

Josie lifted up Fyre's skirt and rested her hand on Fyre's mound. She ground her palm against the other girl's clit. She wanted very badly to penetrate her and was able to make circles up and down her slit.

"Ooohhhh." Fyre moaned into her mouth.

The sex demon was crazy with lust. There were so many horny people here that she couldn't help herself. If the party lasted a year, she could stay busy having sex for the entire time. Her pussy was literally dripping. She moved Josie's hand aside, so she could grind on Josie's upper thigh.

Her own body provided all the lubrication she needed, as she rode up and down Josie's firm thigh. She was so attracted to Josie. Josie was a soft, willing partner, and she looked at Fyre with trust in her eyes.

She got a thrill every time someone looked at her and noticed the dog-leash. The leash clearly said, "Fuck me! Party girl here! She loved having the power to drive men mad with lust.

She knew people were watching, hell, she could feel people touching her, wanting a piece of her, wanting to be part of the scene. It was all too much, and she tipped over into orgasm.

The orgasm was epic, and she squirted all over Josie. She hung on, to her friend, it was all she could do as the tremors racked her lithe body.

She lost a little of her essence when she orgasmed. Since no part of Josie was in her, she received nothing from her partner. She rested her head, against her partner's shoulders, and tried to get her breath back, as the contractions continued in her womb.

Fyre felt as if she might collapse, but there was just no spot for her to fall to the ground. She could feel people pressed against her.

"Bravo. That was splendid." The male voice was followed by a light nip on her ear. Fyre turned her head, to see her watcher, but could tell nothing other than that he was male. Her skirt was still pulled up, and she could feel his large hand holding one of her ass cheeks.

"Aaahhh.." She squeaked when he inserted a finger, into her bum.

"Did I surprise you? When I see something I want, I take it, and I very much want to be deep inside you." The voice came again.

Fyre felt trapped. The finger was deep inside her, pinning her to her friend, as she hung onto Josie. The people made it almost impossible for her to move, and it didn't look like Josie had caught on to what was happening.

Fyre closed her eyes and enjoyed the stroking of the finger sliding in and out of her. She was soon aroused by the lewd motion, and wet. She wondered if the man would be brave enough to use his cock.

She started to pant, as he steadily plunged in her ass. The man reached out with his other hand and started to play with her clit. She wanted to wiggle and squirm, but she was pinned between the two large hands.

Then he wrapped one meaty arm around her waist and lifted her onto his blunt instrument. He set her down again, so his cock was completely immersed in her wet cunny. She was full to bursting, and unable to move, as she was now trapped on his dick.

She sagged in Josie's arms when he started pounding her savagely. Her legs were weak with tremors, and she found that she was holding her breath. She drew a little strength, from him hammering away inside of her, but it wasn't enough.

She felt her stomach contract, and an orgasm washed over her, as he continued his savage ministrations. He was pulling her back on him, impaling her on his dick, using her like nothing more than a piece of meat.

She grinned into Josie's breasts and found enough energy, to suck one nipple through Josie's t-shirt. She hadn't lost her touch! She could still arouse lust and remained a top Succubi!

Several things happened at once. The man pulled out and started to spurt all over her ass, which was great!. She still got some energy that way. Then someone threw a drink in his face and slapped him.

"You asshole!" The furious girl screamed, "I thought you loved me!"

"Babe.." The boy stood there, his cum spurting all over his ex-girlfriends shoes. "But, she's so hot."

Fyre was unable to stand on her own, having lost the precious energy the boy's cum carried. Josie was supporting her with both arms.

"Bastard!" The girl spit in his face.

"You, poor thing. Did he drug you?!?" The ex turned to Fyre.

Fyre was unable to form a coherent thought and stared at her blankly.

"What? No! I didn't do anything." The boy protested, as the last of his cum dripped out on the floor.

"Whatever loser, we're done." The girl slung one of Fyre's arms over her shoulder, and with Josie's help, they maneuvered her through the crowd. It was a slow process.

Fyre had left her shirt behind. The girls had thought to pull her skirt down but hadn't noticed that it had ridden up again, so her ass cheeks were clearly visible. Men took advantage of the weakened sex demon.

They tweaked her nipples and grabbed her ass. It was worse when the females stopped moving because then the men had time to explore. One even stuck a finger in her slit.

She squeaked in surprise.

The women were better, but not much. Some assumed she had been drugged or was drunk, and were sympathetic. Still, others thought she was a ho and called her names. There was a larger group that was turned on, by her half-naked body, the dog-leash, and the two attractive women helping her.

Finally, the three women made it to a bedroom. Fyre was feeling a bit better from all of the lust that had been directed at her, and could now stand on her own, but that was all.

"I need to lay down." She gasped.

Josie and several of the girls helped her to bed. They took her shoes off and loosened her skirt. They pulled a blanket over her, to cover her nakedness, but she irritably kicked it off. She was still sweating.

"What happened?" Josie asked. She sat with Fyre's head in her lap. In this position, she was able to massage her upper body. Several of the other girls climbed on the bed with them.

Fyre paused a moment before answering, "I didn't eat, I got weak. He started molesting me, and it just seemed easier to go along, then to fight back." She pulled a little bit of glamour into herself. Several females placed a hand on her as if to reassure her, and she was able to draw a little more power from them.

One woman leaned over and kissed her cheek. "You're safe now."

It was then that the bedroom door slammed open, and men rushed in! The girls screeched in shocked surprise.

Steve was in the lead. "There she is!" He yelled. "Get her!!"

He grabbed both her feet and pulled her down the bed. Josie was able to hold her hands and yanked her back so that she was momentarily stretched tight between the two.

"It's okay." Fyre found a moment of calm, in between the shouting and the pulling, and made eye contact with Josie.

Josie let the now naked girl go, and Steve flung her over his shoulder. Her ass was forward, and she was lewdly displayed for all to see. He proudly marched out of the bedroom.

"She's ours! Got it!" Oscar yelled. "Stay here if you know what's good for you."

Josie groaned, she knew Fyre would be okay, she was a sex demon for crying out loud, but the rest of the girls didn't know that. They would assume she was about to be raped. Several were already looking for their phones.