Sex Demons are Real!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fyre had become a friend to her as well, and she hated to see the demon in pain, even though the Succubi didn't seem to mind. She peeked her head out the door. The outer room was mostly filled with men. Fyre was at the front of the room, and they had bound her hands and tied them to a pole, which was dangling from the ceiling.

The poor demon had been forced to stand on her toes as if she was wearing high heels. She looked lethargic, and her head hung down. Steve was behind her, with a dildo attached to a long pole.

"Here she is boys! Just like I promised. A real, live sex demon!" He yelled. Several of the girls looked up and crowded into the door when they heard this.

"Don't worry, she likes to be fucked! It makes her stronger!" Steve continued.

"However, she has a secret!" He was working the crowd like a showman. The girls had left the room, and nobody was trying to call the police.

"DO, YOU, WANT, TO KNOW, HER WEAKNESS?!?" He bellowed.

"YES!" Came the answering roar.. The women were tentative, not sure if it was okay to be turned on by the spectacle in front of them, not really sure what they were watching.

Steve held up a finger and dropped his voice to a normal volume. "Every time she comes, she gets weaker and easier to control, every time you come, she gets stronger and harder to control."

He continued, " So I figure we keep her exhausted, and then we fuck her all we want."

The boys responded with a cheer.

Josie was the only who saw the smile. Fyre's head was down, and her hair hung over her face, but Josie saw. She grinned. Fyre had already told her about this weakness, she had, in fact, told her all of her secrets.

Steve, took the dildo and inserted in Fyre's pussy. A male held each leg, so Fyre was suspended in the air, as the dildo rammed into her.

She squirmed, but couldn't move. Her hands were firmly bound, and the two men on her legs were burly and robust. She could hear the squelching of the dildo in her pussy, as the crowd of men, watched enthralled by the forbidden spectacle in front of them.

Fyre could feel herself growing wet, she could also feel herself getting stronger. So, many men wanted her! She became dizzy with all the lust that was being directed at her.

The women were in shock, and not sure what to do. Josie pushed and shoved, and whined and begged to get them back in the bedroom. She jumped up on the bed.

"Quiet!" She yelled and held up both hands. "Quiet!" The women listened to the one person that seemed to know what was going on.

"Lust heals her! She's not normal. She can feed off of our lust! Trust me."

She fell silent, a crestfallen look on her face. She knew how ridiculous it sounded.

"So, what do you want us to do?" A woman asked.

"You guys!" A woman peered out the door. "I think she's enjoying it."

They crowded around the door to look. Fyre was held in the air by a group of males, her stomach facing the ground. It appeared as if she was crowd surfing, except she wasn't moving. The dildo continued its steady remorseless invasion of her poor abused cunny. Someone had managed to stick a smaller dildo in her ass.

Fyre, for her part, was glowing and rigid with all the pleasure that was being directed at her. Males were touching her everywhere. She was surrounded by a sea of hands, and all of them were lusting after her. The lust she could work with, and she felt immensely better. She twisted and turned, but no matter how she squirmed, the dildo continued to plunge in and out of her.

She knew if she came, she would be depleted again, and unable to work her magic. Then someone pulled the fake cock out of her ass and stuck a finger in. A male, taller than the rest, used his mouth to latch onto one of her nipples.

Another particularly cruel male focused on her clit. The sensation of hands everywhere, and the tingling radiating from her core was too much, she felt her orgasm building. Desperately she tried to think of anything else, if she came now, all was lost, she knew.

"We have to help her!" Cried, Josie. "Strip. Masturbate! Think of her."

The women did. Several were repulsed by what was happening to the sex demon, but several others found it erotic and imagined themselves driving the men crazy with passion.

The energy started to flow back into Fyre, even as her own orgasm continued to build. It was going to be a near thing! But, she knew from personal experience that being a sex slave was boring.

She twisted her hand, and the man sucking on her breast ejaculated in his underwear. The energy flowed into Fyre, and soon one man after another was cumming in their pants, popping like party balloons.

Fyre was dropped to the floor, her hands still tied to the bar, but otherwise free. Steve was the last man standing. He held the pole with the dildo in front of him, like some sort of medieval weapon.

"Ha,ha,ha,ha..." Her laughter tinkled in the sudden silence. " What are you planning on doing with that thing?" She asked as she stood.

A small bit of magic freed her hands. Steve's eyes widened, as he realized she could have released herself at any point. The sex demon and the college quarterback faced each other, across a floor littered with exhausted males.

The females were naked, and lazily rubbing their clits as they eagerly watched to see what would happen next.

The males started a low chant, "Steve, Steve, Steve..."

The naked sex demon seemed to wilt in the face of it. Fyre was used to her victims lusting after her, and this hate was a new thing.

The females picked up the pace of their clit rubbing, and Fyre stood a little taller as their energy flowed to her. Fyre was covered in sweat, her hair was down, she had bruises up and down her legs and arms. Her piercings were glowing, and her skin shone with a warm yellow light. Her thighs were wet with her own desire.

She didn't look in the least defeated.

"Look, you have to grant us three wishes." Steve was scared by her sudden turnaround and had no idea what had changed. "And I wish you were our sex slave!" He tried a last desperate gambit.

"April Fool's," Fyre response was quiet, and Steve disappeared.

Epilogue

Steve found himself naked. He was in a room that had been richly decorated. There were paintings on the walls, and the one window looked out over a rich courtyard. He was collared, and his penis had been pierced with a stud.

The guards banged the door open. They were females. They wore chain mail armor, that completely protected them, and had serviceable swords at the hip. They each took an arm of Steve's and dragged him to his feet. They gagged him and tied his hands behind his back.

They had to drag him through the door, but he momentarily discovered his courage after that and was able to walk on his own.

They led him to a chamber which had a lone throne in it. On the throne sat a wrinkled old hag. She was naked, her face pockmarked by acne, her teeth blackened by neglect or just missing. She had sagging breasts and great heaving rolls of fat on her legs and stomach. Her hair was moving on its own and looked like it couldn't recall the last time it had been washed. The smell was atrocious.

"Pleasure me, or die." She grunted.

He started screaming as the guards pushed him into the room.