Sex Diary Entry #03

Story Info
My third entry in my new sex diary.
1.9k words
4.3
9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have recently started fantasizing about having Barbara top both me and my husband. I mentioned this to Barbara in a recent email and she wanted to know the details of my thoughts. She asked if I wanted to watch her spank my husband or have my husband watch as she spank me. I have thought about both of these scenarios, and a little more. I am now going to try and tell one of the scenarios that has been running through my mind over the past couple of days.

The Husband and I had decided it was time to meet Barbara. I had been carrying on an online relationship with her for over a year, of which my husband had participated for the last 6 months. My husband and I both have been Barbara's submissives, doing whatever she asked of us, and then providing her with photographic or in some cases video evidence. There were times where she would set up a video chat and have us both masturbate for her. She had me dress up in erotic costumes and would have us send her pictures of my husband spanking me, and of me spanking my husband. We weren't sure it was the right choice to meet her in person, but we both felt the time was right.

She was set to arrive Wednesday evening, my husband would be at work and I would pick her up from the airport. The husband and I had talked about what to expect and neither of us had any idea. We hadn't discussed it with Barbara, she refused, saying she would be happy to visit but she would not go any further than that.

I arrived at the airport around 4:30, her plane was set to land around 4:45. I checked the arrival and departure board and noticed that it was a few minutes ahead of schedule. I watched out of the window and waited nervously. As her plane came in and inched closer to the gate I grew more and more anxious, and more and more aroused. I did not know if there would be any sex at all this weekend, and did not know what I feel comfortable doing in front of a woman or with a woman. I was contemplating this when she walked up to me and smiled, I was startled to be caught daydreaming on an occasion such as this. She was dressed very professionally, a black business suit with a skirt and a pair of sunglasses hiding her eyes.

She asked if I was ready and like a well trained girl I jumped up, grabbed her bag, and said "yes ma'am".

During the ride back to our house there was not a lot of conversation, Barbara would occasionally mention how beautiful this area of the country was, and I would respond with an awkward comment about the weather. I was so nervous, not knowing what to anticipate, and not wanting to embarrass myself. When we arrived at the house I took her bag into our spare bedroom and asked her if she would like to sit out in the backyard for a bit. She told me to go change into something more comfortable and she would be happy to go out back with me. I was slightly confused and asked her what exactly did she want me to change into and she responded "the less the better".

The only thing I could think of to wear was a bikini that I hadn't worn in over three years. I put it on and joined Barbara on the back porch, who had removed her jacket to reveal a low cut blouse. Her face was beaming. I brought out a fruit tray to snack on, until the husband arrived, and sit it on the table next to Barbara. She told me she would like some of the strawberries and I responded by telling her to make herself at home and help herself to whatever she liked.

She looked and me and repeated "I would like some of the strawberries."

I now understand as I moved my chair closer and started feeding her the strawberries and then some grapes. Barbara asked me what I was expecting out of this meeting and I told her that I did not really know, I emphasised that we were really enjoying the online task and that we think we would enjoy some of those in person. She said that she thought she would enjoy that also. As we were finishing up our conversation the husband pulled into the driveway. He hopped over the fence and introduced himself and than said that if we did not mind he would like to shower up.

Barbara said she also would enjoy a shower and thought that this would be a good first task for us, this would be a good way for us to get to know one another. I looked at my husband and he looked at me as Barbara rose from her chair and walked into the bathroom. She turned to us and directed us to follow her. As we walked into the room Barbara disrobed and looked at us and told us we should do the same unless we wanted to get our clothes wet.

We followed suit and Barbara got into the shower. She told us to clean her and I got the luffa and hubby got the soap. She stood in the shower as the hot water ran over her body and my husband and I cleaned her. We washed her hair and ran our hands over her body, making sure to please her. I noticed that hubby was getting quite turned on by this experience and as I reached over to caress him Barbara looked at me and told me that there would be plenty of time for that later.

As we finished cleaning her feet, Barbara got out ogf the shower and as she dried she directed us to now clean one another. She stood and watched as I scrubbed him and then he scrubbed me.

We both finished and Barbara watched as we got out of the shower and dried ourselves off. She said that she thought it would be a good idea to retreat to the bedroom, she had brought something for us.

We went into the bedroom and Barbara asked me to bring a chair into the room. I went back to the kitchen and removed one from the kitchen table and took it back to her. She instructed hubby to have a seat. He sit down, his penis was rock hard by now. She told him to put his hands behind his back and as he did she took handcuffs from her bag and placed them on his wrist, and then another pair to the frame of the chair. Barbara looked over at me and instructed me to get out my vibrator.

I got out my vibrator and Barbara got out a paddle. This is something she had often talked about in our emails, but the husband and I had yet to partake in. She told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees, I was directly in front in my husband. She told me to begin and I placed a few pillows strategically to give me support and I turned the vibrator on and pressed it against my sex. As soon as it made contact I felt her hand on my butt, a pat at first, as if to get aim. She continued to pat, each time getting a little harder.

I looked over at hubby and I could see precum leaking down the shaft of his penis.

Barbara was now smacking me pretty hard and I was close to orgasm. As I went into my orgasmic convulsions, she switched to the paddle. I pulled the vibrator away because of the sensitivity of my skin, and she instructed me to place it back and to not remove it again until she said so. I continued and she continued.

She eventually stopped and walked over to my husband while I continued to use the vibrator on myself. She walked over ran her finger up the shaft of his penis, scooping up all of the precum that had been leaking out. It was wildly erotic to see my husband being touched by another woman. She held her finger out in front of his mouth and told him to open up. This is something he had been wanting to do for a while but I had never done for him. He opened his mouth and she she inserted her finger. He licked and I came again. She looked at him and told him that whatever semen came out of him today was going to be cleaned up by him.

She then undid his handcuffs and instructed me to stop. She sit him in a similar fashion to what I had been and told me I was to jack him off while she paddled him. She then said if he came, neither of us would be able to have any physical contact for the rest of her visit. I worked very slowly while she smacked him on his rear. She told me to be sure to feed him any precum that he had.

I did this, which turned out to be a lot. We continued like this for another fifteen minutes, I had to reach back and touch myself I was so aroused. Eventually she stopped and walked over to the chair. She sit down and instructed both of us to do the same. We were facing her and she looked at us and told us that she now needed to come, and after she came we would be allowed to come.

She leaned back in the chair and started massaging herself. I did not dare touch myself because I knew as soon as I did I would have an orgasm. My husband obviously had the same thought. We were intensely watching as Barbara came, she looked over at us and smiled and we knew that we were now allowed to come. I went first and it did not take long at all. As I came I lay back on the bed and put my hand around my hubby's waist in exhaustion. He then reached down and started jerking off. We watched as he exploded all over his chest and stomach. Barbara looked at him and reminded him of the rules.

He said he couldn't do it, so she walked over and pushed him back. She then instructed me to lick up all of the come and make sure to not swallow it. I did not know if I could do this, and really did not want to, but I knew it would make both her and the husband happy.

As I got the last bit she told me to kiss him and I did. I tried to push it into his mouth but some of it got on his chin, and I ended up swallowing a good portion.

Barbara walked over and told me to watch her. She scooped it up off of his chin with her tongue and then kissed my husband. As he swallowed, she stood up and told us both that we would have to be disciplined for not following through with her directions, but first she needed rest. We left the bedroom as Barbara crawled into our bed.