Sex Dice

Story Info
Roll to see who your partner will be.
2.4k words
3.88
77.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie and Brad, Jen and Ben, and Monica and Bill were three young couples whose lives were so much alike they were almost identical. The women taught at the local high school while the men worked at the local mill. They lived in the same middle-class suburb, shopped at the same stores, attended the same church, drove the same make of car, and rooted for the same sports teams. They also shared each other's spouses, and for several years the six of them had gotten together once a month to suck and fuck each other silly.

Angie and Brad were hosting the group's next session, and as Angie was preparing for the event she realized she wasn't as excited as usual. To be sure, she looked forward to the frisky follies, but she also felt they had become predictable and tame. Spouse-swapping had seemed indescribably naughty in the beginning, but the thought of pairing off with Ben or Bill for yet another mundane suck-and-fuck session now struck her as boring. It's time, she thought, to introduce something fresh into their dissolute doings. After talking it over with her husband, she came up with a fun game that she hoped would make their lewd frolics hotter than ever.

Angie put her plan into action that Saturday when the three couples gathered at her place for pizza and beer. After the meal, she led them into the basement den, the normal setting for their debauched gambols. But this time, in the middle of the room, she had placed a small table that held only a large, hot pink, fuzzy, six-sided die and a one-minute timer shaped like an hourglass. Once they were seated comfortably, she explained the rules of Sex Dice.

The game consisted of four rounds of play: masturbation, oral sex, soixante-neuf and coitus. Angie would start the first round by rolling the die. Each couple was assigned two numbers: Angie and Brad got 1 and 2, Jen and Ben 3 and 4, and Monica and Bill 5 and 6. The male of the couple whose number Angie rolled would finger her for one full minute. When time was up, he would roll, and the female of the couple indicated would then masturbate him. The round continued until Angie rolled again, at which point they would advance to the oral sex round, and so on. The "winner" was the first person to achieve orgasm. Her fellow wantons commended these rules with great enthusiasm and began throwing off their clothes so play could begin.

Despite being so alike in practically everything else, the randy revelers were quite different in terms of their appearances, and Angie noted the differences as the six of them stripped naked. Her own well-tanned body was short and slim with small breasts, and her straight black hair fell past her shoulders. Jen was even shorter, but her curly auburn hair, alabaster skin and Rubenesque figure made her look a little taller. Her pubic hair, unlike Angie's trim bush, sprawled across her mound like an orange jungle. Monica was a short-haired blonde with the build of a distance runner, tall and lean with long, muscular legs and arms; she was the only woman of the three who shaved her snatch. Bill, a dark-haired former college athlete, was the tallest and brawniest -- indeed, the most handsome -- of the three men, but his penis was a short little thing. Like his wife Monica, he shaved his genitalia, which made his pecker look even smaller. Ben displayed the stocky build, slight paunch, and prematurely gray hair of a shop foreman; his cock was well-formed and of moderate length and girth. Angie's husband Brad was barely an inch taller than her. He shaved his head, and he was florid and flabby. But he made up for his unimpressive appearance by sporting a magnificent prick. When flaccid, it hung halfway to his knees, and when it was fully erect Angie struggled to fit it in her tiny mouth and pussy. Occasionally, it stayed hard throughout an entire night of lovemaking, and whenever it did Brad, ever the expert cocksman, made Angie weep for joy.

After admiring the nakedness of her husband and friends, Angie picked up the fuzzy die and rolled it. It came up 5, for Bill. She flipped the timer and stood in front of him, her arms akimbo and her legs spread slightly. He slid a callused middle finger into her vagina up to the second knuckle, wiggled it around, and then withdrew it slowly, rubbing it across her clitoris as he did so. He frigged her like this for a full minute, making her pussy damp with desire and aching for something bigger.

Bill rolled a 3, for Jen. As she took his little thing in one hand and masturbated it, she slipped her other hand under his bottom. But instead of fondling his balls, as he expected she would do, she tickled and probed his anus. At first he seemed shocked, but by the time 60 seconds had expired his sphincter had relaxed and her middle finger was up his ass, twisting and turning and making him squirm with unexpected pleasure.

Jen rolled a 5, for Bill. Intent on returning the favor, he decided to give her a shocker of his own. While he diddled her clit with his thumb, he slid his index and middle fingers in her vagina and his pinky in her rosy rear. The combined sensations made her wriggle and moan, and when time was called she was wishing he had reamed her ass with something longer and fatter than his pinky.

Bill rolled a 1, for Angie. She wrapped her diminutive hand around Bill's meat, a bit longer now that it was getting hard, and began stroking it. She paid particular attention to the glans, gently caressing the soft skin with her thumb and index finger, while her other hand fondled his testicles. As his 60 seconds expired, a dollop of precum oozed from his prick. She wiped it off with a finger and stuck it in her mouth, savoring its richness while wishing for more.

Angie rolled a 3, for Ben. It was time for oral sex, so she sat in a chair and splayed her legs so Ben could perform cunnilingus on her. He knelt before her, pressed his mouth to her anxiously awaiting mound, and began licking and sucking her moist cunt. He wiggled his tongue inside her vagina, and as he pulled it out he lapped at her love-button, which became more swollen with each pass. Angie writhed with pleasure, and she cried out her disappointment when time was called.

Ben rolled a 2, for Jen, his wife. As the others laughed and shouted their sympathies, Ben gave them a look of mock distress. In truth, Jen was a gifted cocksucker, and after getting a good taste of Angie's musky twat Ben was eager for his wife to take him in her mouth. She swallowed his stiff prick until it banged against the entrance to her throat, and then she tongued the underside of his shaft while she slowly worked her pursed lips up and down its length. A minute later, Ben's boner was as hard as Jen had ever seen it.

Jen rolled a 6, for Bill. She flopped back on the sofa and shamelessly spread her legs as far apart as she could, her vulva fully exposed for all to admire. Her clit was almost half the size of Bill's little finger and she wanted to make sure his talented tongue could gain access to every bit of it. He rewarded her with a 60-second tongue-lashing that left her quivering and wanting more. She rewarded him with several auburn pubic hairs plastered to his lips, which caused the others to hoot and applaud.

Bill rolled a 1, for Angie. "Boo! Hiss!" cried Brad and Monica, frustrated because the two of them had yet to join in the fun. "We should at least get to diddle each other," pouted Brad, as Monica nodded her consent. The others agreed, and so the two snuggled up on the loveseat, their hands busily fiddling about with each other's privates. Bill watched them for a moment, marveling at the size of Brad's penis as it got hard, and then sat on the sofa across from them so they could witness the expert blowjob he knew he was about to receive.

Angie was glad Bill had rolled her number again. His dick might be smaller than the others but it fit perfectly inside her pretty little mouth, and she was eager to taste its saltiness once again. For a full minute she alternated between swirling her tongue around the head of his prick and bobbing her head up and down its length. When time was called, Bill's little thing was stiff enough to give any one of the ladies a proper seeing-to.

Angie rolled a 2, for her husband Brad. To great cheering, he dragged himself away from the two-fisted handjob Monica was giving him and laid atop Angie for the evening's first bout of sixty-nine. Brad loved eating his wife's tart pussy, but he was even fonder of having her suck his dick while he did so. For her part, Angie enjoyed nothing more than a mouth full of penis and a pussy full of tongue. As he expertly licked her nether trench from anus to clitoris, snaking his talented tongue lewdly into her creaming snatch and puckered asshole, she relaxed her throat muscles enough that his cock practically tickled her tonsils. Had the timer allowed them another minute, they might both have cum on the floor of their den with their closest friends for an audience.

Brad rolled a 6, for Monica. "Justice is done!" she declared, as now she would have the opportunity to catch up with the rest of the naughty revelers. She had enjoyed playing with Brad, but now she could have his hard prick in her mouth while he ate out her horny twat. As soon as he flipped onto his back, his magnificent cock pointing skyward, she sat on his face and then buried hers in his crotch. For the next 60 seconds their lips and tongues drove his prick and her pussy ever closer to the precipice of orgasmic bliss.

Monica rolled a 1, for Brad, and they went at it again, this time with Monica on the bottom, her long legs wrapped around his head. They devoured one another, drooling mouths sucking vigorously on engorged genitalia, as the others clapped and cheered them on. When time was called after their second straight helping of 69, Monica was teetering on the brink of orgasm while Brad, the all-night fucker, could feel the sperm boiling up from his balls.

Brad rolled a 4, for Jen. "I'm going to suck you dry, boy!" she declared wickedly to the accompaniment of cheers from the audience. After two bouts with Monica, whose oral ministrations had left him feeling delirious, not to mention an earlier bout with his own loving wife, he began to doubt his ability to survive a round with such an accomplished cocksucker as Jen. She straddled his face with her chubby thighs and fastened her plump pussy to his lips so tightly that his nostrils were overwhelmed by the heady aroma of her musky slit and gamey crack. She sucked and licked his meaty pecker furiously, doing everything in her power to make him flood her mouth with a gusher of salty sperm. But instead of succumbing to Jen's wanton ways, Brad focused on how his talented tongue probed and tickled her cunt and ass. By the time their minute was up, it was difficult to tell who was closer to climaxing, him or her.

The issue was almost decided when Jen rolled a 1, for Brad. They switched positions, with Jen now on the bottom, and resumed their frenzied oral assaults on each other. Like Angie, Jen thrilled to the sensation of a stiff prick raping her mouth while a wet tongue violated her cunt. Brad was fascinated by Jen's mammoth clit and he sucked it like it was a little penis. They wriggled and writhed in each other's mouths for a full 60 seconds. When time was called, Brad stood up weakly while Jen just laid there. His proud pecker, slick with saliva, twitched uncontrollably as if it would erupt at any second, while her vulva glowed rosy red between her splayed legs.

The game ended after Brad rolled a 5, for Monica. Brad was a man of great stamina, but having his dick fellated almost nonstop for six full minutes by three attractive and talented women while his face was buried in their juicy slits was more sexual torment than even he could bear. Within seconds of his member being taken between her lips for the third time that evening, Brad shot his copious load into Monica's mouth. He moaned pitifully for her to stop but she kept on sucking that marvelous piece of meat anyway, relishing the taste of his warm rich cum. What she couldn't swallow drooled out of her mouth and dribbled down his cock, spilling onto his balls and puddling on the carpet. By the time Monica was done milking him, Brad was a sticky, mindless mess.

His climax came not a moment too soon to suit their spectators, whose feverish passions had reached such a level that they could no longer be restrained. With wild cheers they mounted up, Ben on Angie and Bill on Jen, for a lewd exposition of side-by-side fucking that went on until all four came loudly. Then the six swingers switched partners and the women rode the men to another boisterous orgasm. By the time the evening was over, every cunt had been fucked by three hard cocks and every cock had been sucked by three soft mouths. They concluded their suburban saturnalia with a three-ring circus of sixty-nine; while each husband tongued his wife's vulva until she came hysterically, the wives fellated their husbands until their mighty pricks could stand no more.

The guests crawled home in the wee hours of Sunday morning, the excesses of the evening having left their genitals sore but their faces aglow. Once they were gone, Angie smiled at Brad's magnificent specimen, now shriveled and dangling like a deflated balloon and painted in three shades of lipstick. Sex Dice had certainly restored her interest in the group's sinful shenanigans, and she couldn't wait for next time to arrive so she could again suck and fuck the night away with her husband and their best friends.