Sex Doll Ch. 01

Story Info
A thief finds herself learning morals from a sadist.
2.6k words
3.98
76.6k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her fingers over the slightly sticky plastic packaging, her eyes barely reading the description of the product that hung in front of her. At this point, she didn't really care whether the vibrator had ten speed settings and an antimicrobial material. At this point, all she could really think about was how to get it out of the store without being seen.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

It had progressed from stealing a tube of lipstick to some various other little items. Each time she'd made it out with something, she'd sit in her car, feeling more alive than she ever had, and more turned on than she could handle. And then the idea had hit her -- steal something she could actually get off with, and to make it better, she'd promised herself she'd not even wait to get home to try out her new, stolen toy.

The proprietor, who was hidden behind dark safety glass with his register and expensive merchandise, was talking to another customer. Sitting nearly two feet taller than the rest of the store, the floor of the register area was tall enough that the employee of this dilapidated sex shop could see out across the five or so aisles of similarly sticky and dusty merchandise. She would have gone to the sex shop across town, where there was loud techno music and clean, plentiful vibes to choose from, but they also had something she didn't want -- cameras and more employees.

"Nah," she heard the proprietor say, slamming his hand down on the counter in what she guessed was aggravation. It startled her, and the woman found herself turning to see what was the matter, only to see one of the proprietor's huge, thick-fingered hands come out from under the safety glass to pass a wad of bills back to the customer. "We're fresh out."

She had already turned back to the vibrator on the hook in front of her, had it in hand, and then ensconced under the front of her shirt before the two men at the counter had noticed she was looking at them. Her heart raced under her thin t-shirt. She could see it in the way her breasts bounced slightly underneath the fabric with each heartbeat.

This is good enough, just get the fuck out of here! she instructed herself, schooling her features into something that hopefully looked calmer than she felt. Feeling slightly giddy with her victory, she told herself, I'll have to stop somewhere to get batteries!

With the employee hopefully still distracted, she made her way to the front door, double-checking as she walked closer that there was no alarm system there to trip for when she tried to take her stolen vibrator through.

"But come back at close, and we'll have another one, I'd bet," the proprietor said, speaking loudly, and with a particular laugh in his voice that caused her courage to waver. She had no idea what they were talking about, nor did she really care, but the customer, the only one other than her in the tiny store, had laughed back in the same creepy fashion, and was already walking her way.

Panicked that they had seen the vibrator package hidden haphazardly under her shirt, she made a sudden, dramatic turn towards a displayer in the aisle by the door, as if something had just caught her eye on the way out. Without missing a step, the male customer walked out of the store, the bell attached to the door handle banging loudly against frame.

Much to her dismay, she was now the proprietor's sole customer.

With more interest than she would normally have given a rack of novelty condoms, the woman spent a few minutes trying to gather her flagging courage. All I have to do is walk out the door, she told herself. The man watching the register wouldn't be able to get out of his enclosed area before she had made it down the street and around a corner, if she took off running. Just walk out the door like nothing is going on.

As she moved slowly towards the end of the aisle and closer to the exit, she passed a display of edible panties that had a mirrored background to it, and caught sight of the strange bulge in her t-shirt. Thinking that she should shift the hidden toy so that it would be less noticeable on her way to her car, the woman didn't even notice that the cashier had quietly moved out of the register area, flipping the lock on the front door as he came towards her.

She didn't even notice that he was standing right behind her -- at least, not until she saw the faded motorcycle related pattern of his t-shirt in the same mirror she saw her own. Immediately she went to turn towards him, pulling the sex toy out of her shirt to abandon the whole thing, but he grabbed the arm holding the vibe, twisting it, and her, away from him so that she faced the displayer again.

For a moment, she was too shocked to register what had happened. A stern lecture, threats of calling the cops, public embarrassment -- those were the things she had expected to occur should she be caught, not out and out physical assault. She was just about to tell him this with all the womanly self-righteous anger that she could muster when he pushed her forward hard against the display case.

Grabbing the toy from her hand, he snickered softly as he slid her forearm further up her back, wrenching the whole limb at an odd and very painful angle. "The cucumber, huh," he said, staring at the colorful packaging that depicted cartoonish garden vegetables sodomizing each other. "I'd pegged you more for a corn on the cob cunt."

A warm flush spread up through her belly, hitting her breasts in a tingle of embarrassment in being caught in stealing, in his vulgar statement, and because her nipples were as hard as the cold glass pressed under them. Not believing that he really expected an answer, she wriggled slightly in discomfort and in the belief that he would let get go any moment. With her free hand she pushed against the display case as if she could push off his hold of her, giving it only one try when the pain of her captive arm ballooned as the man behind her didn't relent an inch.

"Look," she began, closing her eyes to hide the brimming tears of pain there, "I wasn't going to steal it. I just get embarrassed. I didn't want anyone to see what I was buying," she lied, having already thought of a cover story should she be caught. "I'll pay for it. I was planning to pay for it."

He stood quiet, his fingers gouging into her arm with no care at all that she would likely have bruises for weeks from his handling. All at once, he laughed genuinely, and for a brief moment, she thought he believed her and would let her go. However, he tightened his hold of her even more and pressed her even harder against the glass.

"Well that changes things, doesn't it? Can't say I noticed you were trying to steal," he said in a voice that sounded like he'd swallowed a fifth of whiskey every day of his life.

She heard the clatter of the vegetable shaped vibrator as it hit the ground, and then he was grabbing her free arm, twisting it behind her with ease. Instinctively she bent at the waist to relieve the pressure of her arms being twisted up behind her back. In doing so, her ass slammed against the shopkeeper's crotch, where she felt how much trouble she was in during that split second before she arched away.

"I don't really like cops in my establishment. Perverts don't like cops. But we can't let a thing like stealing go unpunished, can we?"

Just as soon as he pulled her away from the displayer, she realized that she could not overpower this guy. She could scream, though, and made to do just that. No more than a muffled cry came from her mouth. Of course, he could see her intent to scream in the mirrored glass and banged the side of her face against the displayer to startle her quiet.

He made a tsking sound several times, pulling her by his hold on her arms towards the back aisles. She was not to be dissuaded so easily. The sharp blow had knocked her senses about, but she recognized that they were moving further into the store, and the further she got from the door, the less likely she was getting out of here anytime soon. Again, just as they stopped in front of a wall of assorted sex toys, she again opened her mouth to scream, though it too was muffled, this time by his shoving her face into a pile of leather bras on the shelf before them.

"No point in getting the police involved when we can take care of this ourselves, right?"

He hadn't even known she was stealing. He was doing this for no reason. "No," she said firmly, determined to reason with the man who had begun to drag her again. "You can't..."

He stood her back up to drag her along further. "I can see it in your eyes, girly. I know what you're after, and you'll know it too by the time I'm done with you."

With his arm coming to wrap itself forcefully around her throat, she found her airway slowly tightening as he continued in a gravelly, mockingly sympathetic voice, "I found it's my duty to help your kind out, by showing them just what they're good for." He spoke even softer, so that she could barely hear him over the sound of her own gurgling struggle to breathe, saying, "A living, breathing sex toy. A cum slut. Believe me, by the end," he promised, "you'll be begging for it."

Seeing where they were headed and frightened by his pledge, she planted her feet on the ground, the traction of her tennis shoes no match for his brute force propelling her forward. With just his hold on her wrists, he slammed her against the concrete block wall of the short hallway, knocking the wind and protests out of her.

"You'll be a slow learner. I like slow learners," he said with candor and confident laughter, pulling her back to him so that he could put his mouth to her ear. "They require more discipline."

Despite the situation, or perhaps because of it, she found herself more than willing to fuck this guy if it meant she didn't get hurt. She'd done worse and for worse reasons. If nothing else, she might be able to get away before he could touch her, if she could just get him to trust her.

"Not like this. I'll do what you want, just let me go," she promised. He slowed to a halt as if considering her proposal and hope welled within her. Trying to sweeten the deal for him -- a free willing fuck -- she added, "And I'll pay for the vibe. I'll buy two! Come on. Whatever you want, just don't hurt me. I'll suck your cock, fuck me, I don't' care. Not like this, though."

She heard how her wheedling voice made her sound weak and pathetic. Perhaps he heard it, too, because he began walking again, telling her, "I'll get whatever I want anyway, and I like it better when you fuckwhores struggle the first few times."

Her whole body sagged at the idea that she might be turning him on further by fighting, which didn't slow him down at all. He merely dragged her limp body a few more steps to a thick metal door. Feeling as if though she would never see the light of day again should her attacker manage to get her inside the dark room, she bucked a few more times in futility before she went flying through the air. She hit the concrete slab ground shoulder first, as her suddenly free arms were not cooperating to try to catch herself. After rolling painfully across the floor, she scrambled to her feet as quickly as she could before he could grab hold of her again.

Where is he? she asked herself as she tried to figure out the dark shapes of the dim room. With her hands splayed out to feel for what she couldn't see, she barely even noticed the cool ring of metal clicking over her already bruised wrist until he jerked the chain on which she was now attached.

She cried out and tried to pull free but he already had the other wrist, and a similar ring of metal was now attached here, as well. As soon as the cuff was locked, she felt the slack in the chain connecting the rough manacles begin to tighten, pulling her close to the wall, and then, pulling her arms above her head with each squeak of some wheel or pulley system. Fighting against it, she finally felt her feet begin to leave the floor, and when just her toes touched the concrete under her tennis shoes, none of which she could see in the dark room, the squealing metal stopped.

She blinked hard and repeatedly, willing her vision to adjust to the dark. Her attacker, now her abductor, obviously knew just where he was going without the benefit of light: she could hear him moving around the room, humming distractedly under his breath to the faint sounds of the heavy metal music playing on the shop's radio. Whatever light was in the room went black as he stepped in front her, and because she could only swing there, her feet precariously balancing her from carrying all her weight on her wrists, she only whimpered as he held her jaw open to slide the ball gag within, strapping it deftly around her face with practiced motions. Already she could feel spit dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

Although she couldn't see him, she could feel his breath buffeting her face as he spoke. "We don't close until one a.m.," he told her conversationally, as if she'd asked him for this information. "That's what, two hours from now? You can wait that long, can't you, fuckslut?"

Unerringly though it was dark, he reached out and found one soft nipple, which he twisted cruelly. The sensitive bud hardened out of instinct. She moaned in desperate horror, suddenly very aware of how very badly this might be for her, and how very unlikely it was that she could escape it before he'd fulfilled his promise to punish her.

"Yeah," he said, speaking as if though she'd answered him. He grabbed her other nipple in his other hand, giving it the same treatment, holding her breasts away from her body with his vicious hold of them. "One a.m. is when we start the live entertainment."

Laughing, he released her abruptly, and moved away. Suddenly, a light came on across the room, and though her eyes were blinded by it, she saw fully for the first time the shopkeeper who had decided to make her his personal sex toy. Tall and wide, with a large beer belly but arms that were muscled larger round than her thigh, he could have walked out of some biker movie, except instead of some pretty boy with perfect hair, he looked more like he'd bashed his way out of the drunk tank with his face. A thick beard covered most of his mouth and lips and hung down to touch his black biker shirt. His skin was covered in tattoos and scars, and that was just what she could see.

A second door, a thicker door made also of metal, had been open when she'd been thrown in, but he would close it now.

"Don't go anywhere," he told her as he shut the door. "I've got plans for your pink virgin ass."