Sex, Drugs, and More Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow… any words would really give that an injustice she thought.

Eventually he got up, helped himself to the kitchen and came back with some napkins. She looked down and was amazed at all the fluids that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. There was blood and semen everywhere. He quickly attempted to wipe everything away. After he was finished he sat next to Claudia.

"So how was that he asked?" He asked as he began to message her inner thigh once more.

Claudia was left almost speechless once more as she became all too aware hand getting closer to her opening

That was incredible she managed to muster.

She felt his fingers once again explore her moisture inside, and she became very aware that his organ was growing to new proportions once more. It was ginormous she thought, and was almost surprised that he had even managed to put that inside of her. Suddenly she felt him lift her off the couch, and laid her down on the floor. With his legs she felt him spread her legs apart and with his hands she felt him fondle both of her breasts simultaneously.

Once more she heard herself moan his mouth found one of her nipples and his hand started rubbing her clit once more.

As good as it felt, she still felt incredibly sore and it still almost hurt her from being stretched out so.

She glanced a chance at his enlarged throbbing organ and said, "Please Chad? I don't know if I can handle you again."

"Is that so?"

As he said that he stopped messaging her clit and started to almost tickle the outer moisture o her folds.

In between moans she made one final plea. "Please… stop… I don't think I can do this again."

Though she was afraid, she found it impossible to voice further protest as she felt his fingers deep inside of her once more.

Soon they were both spent.

Claudia chanced a look at Chad.

"I think that was the most fun I've ever had. Thank you." She put her arms around him, nestled close to him and kissed him on the cheek.

12